Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jan 15, 2016 9:22 AM

Jul 2011
HNY skuj!!! HNY Jin!! HNY Mayu!! HNY Roth!! HNY Otaku!! HNY Yoru!! HNY to our new admins Phaze and Rei!!!
I was just thinking to ask if it's possible to have a "Member Birthday Banner Contest"? Once we have a winning banner we can open the birthday member thread. I was wondering what everyone thinks about the idea.
Jan 17, 2016 11:18 AM

Oct 2011
hellooo... new admin here. claim maker..
HNY to u too Sugar~

Mar 13, 2016 4:31 AM

Jul 2011
I put up the cards for Maaya. You can open the thread whenever you want skuj-san. Sorry for being late. T_T
Apr 6, 2016 9:21 PM

Aug 2009
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying sping to the fullest. Gomene, I am really busy with my training workshop these days that's why I am writing a quick message for the work to be done.

@Jinrou: Loved the cards and here goes the new SOMs for coming months -
Jouji Nakata - April, Koyasu Takehito & Hayami Saori - May, Tsuda Kenjiro & Ogata Megumi - June. If its not a lot of card work for you, can you pitch in for "Best of 2015" winner cards...please ^^

@Phraze: Can you start working on the "Best of 2015" winner cards?

@Mayuka chan: Mauka chin (so sorry for the delay)... here are pics of the haikyuu seiyuu's, as this is also our winning anime it'll be really cool to have them in our new layout :D

@sugar: Gomen, things are hectic my side. Can you PM me the idea you have regarding the birthday forum banner and we'll take it from there.

@Roth: As tally card requests are slow at the moment, will you be able to work on the "Best of 2015" winner cards.

P.S. Once the winner cards are uploaded in Graphics Card forum, any of the admins can open the Winner card forum, just post here or send me a PM about the update and I'll prepare and send in the announcement ^^

Minna Otsukare!!!
Apr 7, 2016 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
@skuj
of course I can. kinda slacking due to rl and quit few clubs but will help out here ^^ when's the dateline btw?

Apr 7, 2016 2:23 PM

Aug 2009
@Phraze: Thanks for the quick reply ^^ No deadline, but it'll be great if you can work on the cards within the next week or so. We will be keeping the Winner cards forum open for at least a month so that all the members who voted will be able to claim the cards. Of course, you can also claim your cards (as you voted too) that will be created by other card makers :D

You can check the winners in the 2nd vote forum ^.^
Apr 7, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2011
@skuj

Sugar- said:

I was just thinking to ask if it's possible to have a "Member Birthday Banner Contest"? Once we have a winning banner we can open the birthday member thread. I was wondering what everyone thinks about the idea.

This is what I asked back in January, to get peoples opinions.
Apr 8, 2016 8:56 AM

Oct 2011
@skuj, I'm around more for chatting so yep, quick response
how many of the winners should I use, top 3 or 10 or more??

Apr 8, 2016 4:58 PM

Aug 2009
@Phraze: Just top 3...it'll be too much card work for you all otherwise.
If you do not mind the card work, I can hand over the claims or badges forum to you. Do you think you can mange that? Lemme know^^

@Sugar: Ahhh...missed the msg. So I will send in the announcement to members for this. Who is going to create the banner...us or the members? Guess this will require participation o.o
Apr 8, 2016 5:28 PM

Oct 2011
@skuj, I'll see how many I can do then. and sure, I usually work spur of the moment so I end up lazy at times, but overall I can handle it :3 claims was what I signed up for after all. what do you mean by badges??

Apr 8, 2016 8:23 PM

Dec 2012
@Skuj, Yep I will. I'll use a premade card design so they shouldn't require much effort.
Apr 8, 2016 8:27 PM

Dec 2012
I see there are more than 5 winners for each category, how many should I make cards for? Just the ones in first place? Or all...?
Apr 14, 2016 2:40 AM

Jul 2011
@skuj
Hello~
I made this month's SOM cards and put them up in the thread. ^^
However I can't make cards for the winners as I don't have the time. Sorry! *_*
Apr 14, 2016 3:57 PM

Aug 2009
@Roth: Yes, there are a few ties in the winner list, so in those categories we'll be needing 4 or five cards instead of 3. Sorry, but its the vote from the members. Glad that your card work won't be much.

@Jinrou: No worries Jin chan, there are others working on winner cards ^^ Thanks for the April SOM cards. Looking forward to your next month's SOM cards :D

@Phraze: If you can start making the claims card that will be great ^^. Badges is another forum that has been on "temp close" for sometime. It is meant for members who would like to claim badges of club (a vomic badge somewhat similar like charas and animes). It's ok if you are occupied with something else, we'll just wait for another card maker to take up this task.

@Mayuka: Mayuka chin haven't heard from you lately. Are you cool with the layout work?

Ideasssssssssssss people - What theme shall we have for birthday banner?
Apr 14, 2016 4:07 PM

Jul 2011
I think members who are able to do graphics can sign up and send us their member birthday banner and then have a vote and say the winner gets to ask for a specific number of cards either from tally or SOM or something like that.....
Apr 18, 2016 5:55 AM

Jul 2012
sorry i've been very inactive lately!! exam season right now

i'm gonna open up a game real quick bc thats easy to host
it's a guest the seiyuu based off photos! thats all

@skuj i will most definitely start working on the new layout tomorrow night! sorry for the delay
Apr 29, 2016 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
was just checking my todo and oh my.. sorry I forgot this.. asdfghkl will get to it right away. couldn't find time to be online much ;;

May 12, 2016 3:21 AM

Jul 2011
@skuj
I finally posted this month's SOM. Sorry for the wait!
Jun 15, 2016 2:15 AM

Jul 2011
@skuj
The SOM templates are up!
Jul 8, 2016 8:52 AM

Aug 2009
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for being so out of touch with the staff forum lately...I have been busy with work and things get hectic from time to time. Hope summer is treating you great, and you all had a great "4th" (or whichever summer festivities happen on your side of the world^^). Happy Belated 4th of July, Vomicans :D

@Cardmakers- I know I have already asked you all to make the winner cards for the voting we had at the start of this year - Best of 2015 (we are in the 7th month people). Can I ask you all to pls prioritize this? We need the winner cards ASAP!!!

Also, the club has become Private now, meaning invitation by request only. We are almost close to 5000 members, and it is becoming hard for me to keep track of non-active members that includes the staff as well. Please try to pitch in the forum and club from time to time, especially Officers, so that the workload lightens up for the other admins and I get to know that you are all there with me, or PM me with your status.

@Jin: As always I can count on you in our dire times. Thanks so much for keeping the SOM alive (*hugs*), I can't thank you enough for the work and time you put in. Here are the SOM's for the following months - July - Iguchi Yuka & Kimura Ryohei, August - Nobuyuki Hiyama & Asumi Kana, September - Suzumura Kenichi & Yoshitsugu Matsuoka. Phew...quiet a bit of card work for you. Gambatte!

@Sugar: Thanks for continually updating the bday list and bday comments. Makes my work for posting the seiyuu pics easy :D

@Mayuka: Hope your exams went well, and the stress level came down too^^. I know we discussed a few months back the club layout theme. Can we have a new one soon? Or are you busy with something else? Lemme know at the earliest. I'll PM you as well.

@SilectTruth: Are you able to keep up with the GAme forums? Do we require to close the "non-active" forums? Pls. let me know soon.

@Phraze: Do you have time to work on the "Best of 2015" winner cards?

@Roth: Are you still with Vomic? Send me an update if you can keep up with the Tally card making pls, it has become quite an active forum. Or, I have to hand it over to someone else.

@Kannei: Finally, you are back (*hugs*), can you pitch in for card work?

Apologies in advance if my words sound a bit harsh, but we are running a Seiyuu fan club and there are members out there who look forward to what we offer them. So pls be active and participate from time to time.

P.S. Once the winner cards are uploaded in Graphics Card forum, any of the admins can open the Winner card forum, just post here or send me a PM about the update and I'll prepare and send in the announcement.

Otsukare!!!
skujJul 8, 2016 9:09 AM
Jul 8, 2016 12:43 PM

Jun 2009
yo skuj its been awhile i hope i really can be back totally soon just a lil problem my photoshop went down any idea for other editors i could use ?
Jul 8, 2016 5:40 PM

Oct 2011
@skuj
sorry seemed to have slipped my mind.. I'll try within the week or u can go on without me. I can do the claims thread btw, was what I signed up for(had no computer that time so @OtakuMadness left me oh hold). badges like member badges right? can do that too. cards are harder to do cuz I'm more into static jobs..but will try get to 2015 edition in the week ._.
#curently working on clearing up my old work, so I may not be able to do much. apologies in advance

Jul 8, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2009
@Kannei: Hey sweets, long time, good to see you back with us. Oh dear, besides photoshop... just googled and got this result - Affinity Photo.
Mylio.
Adobe Photoshop Elements.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
Apple Photos.
Pixelmator.
GIMP.
Corel AfterShot Pro.
Hope this helps :D - http://www.creativebloq.com/photoshop/alternatives-1131641 here is another link to refer to.

@Phraze: No apology needed honey^^. It's fine if you are not comfortable with card work. We have backup :). Yea, but if you can take up the badges or claims forum that will be great. Let's start with one forum at a time, shall we :)
Jul 8, 2016 7:10 PM

Oct 2011
@skuj
more like I didn't realize how much work was involved. I usually make only 6-8 cards max. but we'll see ^^;
errr we can start with claims I guess, generates more activity..

Jul 9, 2016 3:44 AM

Jul 2012
@skuj
I'm currently on vacation in another country (China) so I don't have a computer to work with. Will be back on July 22!
Jul 23, 2016 1:44 AM

Jul 2012
HELLO OKAY I AM BACK

i decided on making the new layout shounen hollywood themed if thats okay with everyone~
Jul 24, 2016 1:25 AM

Jul 2012
OKAY i finished the new layout pls check out minna-san WOO

@Jin

@Sugar

@SilectTruth

@Phraze

@Roth

@skuj

@Kannei

Tagging everyone. Feedback? Thoughts?
Jul 24, 2016 6:58 AM

Aug 2009
@Mayuka chin: Welcome back, hope your vaca was fantabulous, China must be really cool^o^ (share some China pics if you can)^^
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE NEW LAYOUT...god they all look so adorably cute (well Kaki is the handsome one of course^^). Thanks so much for doing this, I know how much you love Osomatsu san ;). Another thing...will you be continuing with Guess the seiyuu game?

@Phraze: I understand sweety, no pressure. Like I said, if you cannot manage making cards, making claims cards is fine too. We do not get a lot requests for them, so reviving that forum will be cool.
Aug 2, 2016 4:45 AM

Jul 2011
Sorry for not being too active around here. I'm just trying to keep up with the cards at least. XD
Working on the August SOM and will post them asap. :D

Also, the layout looks very cute and I like the colors. Good work! :D
Aug 11, 2016 3:30 AM

Jul 2011
Done with the som cards and put them up!
Oct 11, 2016 10:12 PM

Aug 2009
Hey Minna,

Its been so quiet in the club -.- I hope everyone is doing fine. Sorry, I am getting occupied with work lately and got a bit under the weather over the weekend (*sniff...sniff), but I will try my best to send in updates, post comments and maybe do some card work (yup that's right!) from my side. I am taking over the Tally cards (as Roth kun has resigned coz of not being active on animelist) till we find a new card maker or someone from current admins can take care of it ^^. I will try my best to make cards and any tips Jin chan or Mayuka chan you want to share, pls dosso ^.^

@Sugar: Hope you are feeling better hun. This weekend was a surprising one for Fall weather o.o. I hope the stormy weather wasn't that much at your part of the world. Thanks as always for the bday updates and take lots of care :)

@Jin chan: Gomene for the late work update. Here are the SOM's for coming months Oct - Fujiwara Keiji & Takagaki Ayahi, Nov - Minagawa Junko & Okiayu Ryotaro, Dec - Minase Inori & Shimazaki Nobunaga. Thanks as always for being prompt in the card work ^^

@Mayuka chin: How about a new club layout? Any ideas you have? I so wanna have a sports theme layout, as lately we are seeing too many sports anime releases >.< Shonen Hollywood ikemen seiyuu (*starts drooling at the layout again*) takes my breath away, if we can have another ikemen type layout that will be fabulous ;) Let me know if you need any seiyuu pics.

Minna san, share any ideas you want to include in the new club layout with Mayuka. Also, I want to revive the club newsletter and keep up with it so share your ideas with me as well. Dommo Arigatou!

@Phraze: I know we sort of dropped our conversation in between. How is work at your side? Can you still take up card work?

P.S. I will post the Tally cards link in the comments and also send in the announcement.

Otsukare!!!
Oct 12, 2016 12:35 AM

Oct 2011
@skuj
umm sorry kinda late ior forgot to say it.. was kinda sick last month...forgot alot of things by the time I got well ^^; I'm on a shared computer so my time has been pretty limited as well
I can start the claims and badges thread as soon as u want it. as for the 2015 cards, gonna have to say no...getting the pictures weren't anywhere as easy as I thought @.@ if u need a tally cardmaker, I can handle it it's good that our tally has few requests?

I'm not familiar with how this club does things so, no ideas for the newsletter and layout. but looking forward to it <3

Oct 12, 2016 8:12 AM

Aug 2009
@Phraze: I am so sorry to hear about your health. I hope you are feeling better now, take care [*hugs*].
That's ok, take your time on the claims and badges part. We are not in a hurry to get them made. I really hope we can get more card makers for this task.
Really, you will work on the Tally cards...that's a relief. I have done Sakurai Takahiro & Maeno Tomoaki cards. I will be posting that announcement soon. Let me know which ones you can take up in Tally (yeah they are not that much as much in demand as SOM ^^).

Sigh! I have given up on the winner cards part now...its already Fall... in three months I will be starting "Best of 2016". Maybe we can combine some winner cards then. I donno, have to think about that part.

Well, for newsletter, you can tell me if there is anything specific you want to send out as an announcement or any ideas you have about a new game we can start in the club.

Layout is simple, any anime series or themes like sports anime that you like and want in our new layout. Mayuka will take care of the rest ^^
Oct 12, 2016 4:20 PM

Jul 2012
@skuj
okay so hmm, sports series...

free! is obviously the easiest with the number of pics i can find
yuri on ice is still new and doesnt have much out but i can do too
kurobas is doable, need to hunt for pics
any other series??
Oct 13, 2016 2:45 PM

Aug 2009
@Mayuka: Free! is a cool anime choice and it also had a movie out, and I also have a few pics of this one.
"Yuri on Ice" *o*... I'd love it....but you are right its still new, so let's pick the ones that are available. Kuro basuke is a cool choice, but I hoping to get layout for the ongoing anime series...like Haikyuu. Sharing a few HQ! pics. I have a few from "Days" and "Dia no Ace". Let me know which ones you need to work on ^.^

Haikyuu pics
Oct 13, 2016 3:23 PM

Oct 2011
@skuj
I'm ok for the most part, just overworked from making cards ^^' which is why I'm pretty slow about it...

uhh just to be sure, can you brief me everything of how tally works? it's pretty new to me o.o and I might make mistakes badges I definitely can get started on right away! do they have any criteria tho...? should be seiyuu? as for claims, I'll hold off on it. pretty locked down in claims alrdy lol... pardon if I'm asking a lot of questions, just want to be sure

I guess we can announce that the tally is up ouo

Oct 18, 2016 2:15 PM

Jul 2011
So a quick update- my desktop pc died this last week and I will try to borrow my mom's pc to keep up on birthday posts, next I have been running around to doctor's for my dad the past 2 weeks. he was diagnosed with liver cancer on Friday. so I will try to keep in touch. The weather out here in Idaho is Rain and up to 85 mph winds. Winter is fast approaching my neck of the woods. How is everything back east and where everyone else is at?
Nov 6, 2016 4:46 PM

Mar 2012
I'm very sorry to hear about you dad Sugar-
Hope you're doing ok.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2009
Hello Minna san,

So sorry for the late reply. I am currently travelling coz of work (in Canada^^), so lagging behind catching up with messages :(. Feel free to PM me or comment in my profile wall if you anything urgent to post.

@Sugar- I am so very sorry to hear about your Dad hun. I hope and pray he feels better. Do not worry about the bday updates or any other club work. I can try to post the pics ^^ of upcoming seiyuu bdays whenever I can. You concentrate on your family. If you like to talk, we are here for you. Take loads of care (*hugs*)

@Phraze: Alright sweets, you can start with Badges first. Claims comes next. And take your time, we just want to revive the forums again. There is not criteria as such for badges & claims except that they are given based on member request, if you want to experiment with an idea go ahead^^ Here's an idea from my side, how about making some "Yuri on Ice" chara cards for a start ;)
Do not worry about Tally cards. I am thinking of putting Tally on hold right now. We have got plenty of card forums in the club anyway (too many other things are keeping me occupied -.-). You got the access from Otaku as admin, so feel free to start with whichever card work you feel comfortable with. Welcome to the Admin group ^o^, I am sure you'll do great.

@Mayuka- Mayu chin, Have you started with the new layout? Do you have the pics that you needed...In case, you need any seiyuu pics, let me know.

@Jinrou: Great card work as always, looking forward to see the new SOM cards.

@Otaku: Taku chan, good to see you back. Will PM you soon (*hugs*)

P.S. The Canadian weather here in Calgary has been a surprise, very pleasant, and here I was prepared for the cold front o.o Anyway, hope you all had a great Halloween and wherever you located hope you get to enjoy a great seasonal bliss ^.^

Otsukare!
Nov 12, 2016 6:46 AM

Jul 2011
I'm sorry to hear about your dad too Sugar.

Skuj-san, I posted the next SOM cards, it is ready to be opened. Sometimes it takes me longer to open the thread that's why I leave the previous month's cards available for longer but no one is requesting. XD
Nov 12, 2016 8:44 PM

Oct 2011
@Sugar-
good luck with rl~ all the best <3 cold weather here hehe, nothing much

@skuj
got it. will try to make something ^^ and yeah, Otaku gave me ideas of how things work too so I got the hang of it :3
and just a headsup.. I usually have a hard time being active around decembers.. ._.

Dec 10, 2016 5:01 AM

Jul 2011
@skuj
I posted this month's SOM cards. ^^
Aug 20, 2017 7:38 PM

Aug 2009
Hello Everyone,

Yes, its been a while. Sorry for being so out of touch with the club activities. I was out on a long vacation to my home country India during the start of this year, and returned back in summer. A BIG announcement - VOMIC is on FACEBOOK ^o^ that has already passed the 100 likes milestone:D

Things will definitely go at a slow pace for me in the club updates as I am now too occupied with my work and family. I will keep on updating the news, pics and essential club announcement parts (right now I am trying to concentrate on the FB page more). I would very much like to send a "Help OUT" message to my fellow admins (at least the ones who are semi-active). Please pitch in your help as and when you can, like keep on updating the forums you were taking care of, that way I do not have to cross-check them. We may switch the forums to FB later, once we have more following on it.

@Jinrou: Jin chan (*hugs), hope you are doing good. Although some of the SOM months have already passed, I was hoping if you can make few SOM cards for June SOM - Hanae Natsuki and August SOM - Uchiyama Kouki for now. September SOM - Kayano Ai cards can be posted next month. Once you are done, just post the cards in the forum and send an announcement in club comments^^. I so missed hearing from you -.-

@Mayuka- Mayu chin, dunno if you are still with Vomic, but if you are I was hoping that you can maybe work on a new layout. Also do you have any ideas for a banner for the FB page. Currently, I just change the cover page with new seiyuu pics & also the profile pic, but would love to have an offcial FB banner for the club. Post soon.

@Otaku: Taku chin (*hugs), if you are reading this, cool. Do check out the FB page if you can, would love to hear your ideas.

@Admins: If any of the other admins are checking this message, please post here if you are with us (or not). Also which work you are responsible for or would like to take up.

Hope your summer is going good, hope hear back from some of you (*fingers crossed)

Otsukare!
Aug 21, 2017 3:10 AM

Jul 2011
@skuj Hello~! I posted the cards and opened the thread. If you want to change something on it, please do so! I didn't know what to write xD :P Glad to see you back~!
Aug 24, 2017 10:18 PM

Jul 2012
@skuj Hi! How should the facebook banner look like?
What ideas do you have for the current layout? Like, series?
Sep 4, 2017 8:25 PM

Aug 2009
@Jinrou: That's OK, leave the writing to me. Loved the cards BTW (*hugs*). I cant believe there are a few members who wanted to have the cards (I thought people lost interest :P). Glad to get their feedback :D

@Mayuka: Hey Mayu chin, I am so glad you are up for the challenge ^^ "Boku no hero Academia" is the popular anime at the moment or we can pick "Shokugeki no Soma" (its season 3 is due next month) for the club layout. Do share any ideas regarding using hero academia or Food Wars for the layout. I was hoping for a Academia banner for the FB page. We are getting new likes everyday in FB so my focus is to get a banner ASAP. Let me know if you need any seiyuu pics, I have got plenty :D

@Admins: If any of you want to share ideas for the layout feel free to post here. I would love to know your thoughts for our FB page as well.

Otsukare!
Sep 6, 2017 2:09 PM

Jul 2012
@skuj Send me the seiyuu pics, I don't follow either of those series so it would help :)
Oct 29, 2019 11:57 AM

Jul 2012
Hi I removed myself as admin! Didn't want to deal with accepting invites anymore lol

If you guys still need layouts, let me know and I can try to make more with provided images and theme.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Count to 500! ★GAME★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Aug 15, 2013

1804 by Kunii »»
Oct 1, 2022 9:01 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Sign up! __φ(・ω ・` ) ( 1 2 3 )

Kannei - Jan 25, 2012

121 by nitchi »»
Oct 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM SEPTEMBER 2017 - KAYANO AI

skuj - Jan 6, 2017

24 by 02miukie »»
Sep 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Sticky: » [VOTING OPEN]* Best Anime/Seiyuu/Characters/Couples/Ops/Eds of 2016 *

skuj - Feb 5, 2017

33 by WinterFireworks »»
Mar 12, 2017 9:17 AM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM DECEMBER - ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡ Minase Inori & Shimazaki Nobunaga (❛ั◡˜๑) ( 1 2 3 )

skuj - Jan 11, 2016

113 by aizuki »»
Jan 6, 2017 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.