Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Apr 25, 2019 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
The animation is terrible compared to Madhouse!
I can't watch this ;_;

Apr 25, 2019 1:41 PM

Jul 2009
It was a good episode, but there's something about the mood that's missing. Even the light heartedness are gone and it feels a bit more serious now.

At least Garou is still badass!! Fubuki is gorgeous, but I do agree the Manga she looks even more stunning.

Also the ED song is sang by Saitama himself!!

Anyways, can't wait!
Apr 25, 2019 2:13 PM

Jul 2009
Comparison of Fubuki

She doesn't look bad, but there's something about S1 Animation and Artstyle that works.

S1 OVA BD.

S2

Apr 26, 2019 9:14 AM

May 2009
SomaHeir said:
Comparison of Fubuki

She doesn't look bad, but there's something about S1 Animation and Artstyle that works.

S1 OVA BD.

S2

OVA was weak and animation wasn't anything special. Her chin was too pointy.
Apr 28, 2019 12:25 PM

May 2010
Fubuki's pretty annoying, I'd rather have more of Tatsumaki :x

Other than that I had fun, even when the animation isn't the greatest, the comedy makes me laugh every now and then, and that's all I need from this series, honestly.
Apr 29, 2019 10:25 AM

May 2016
Aside from the coloring looking off for some stuff and Garou's debut looking a bit strange in general, I enjoyed this episode a lot for the little things, especially with the Handsomely Sweet Sweet Mask's fighting style being shown.

Genos' speed enhancements in action were awesome to watch but Sonic upped him by creating afterimages of himself right before Saitama overwhelmed him by creating twice the number of afterimages he had while doing simple side steps. He was so shocked that a literal panel from the manga was shown lmao

I liked Fubuki's scenes and her in general. Her inner monologue about how she dislikes being outshined by her older sister and her shock after finding out about Saitama's S-Class connections were my favorite parts. I also forgot about how stacked she was before this.

May 8, 2019 12:23 AM
Dec 2017
Garou, the monster class hero... I can't wait to see him fight with Saitama. Also, hopefully, they'll handle Garou's backstory a bit later. So far, he still seems interesting.

Also, it was nice being able to learn more about Fubuki and her personality.
May 19, 2019 12:01 AM
May 2019
(_)(_)=================D
crot 100x sehari
Jun 11, 2019 6:10 AM

Mar 2013
Saitama is getting popular.
Jun 20, 2019 3:30 PM

Feb 2017
The animation itself isn't bad....compared to the previous season tho.. it's a mess
Jun 25, 2019 7:38 PM

Jan 2019
Genos: "Heroes are attracted to him because he is strong."

Boy, have you thought about how nice Saitama is? He may be strong as f*ck but he's also nice as f*ck and inspiring.
Jul 9, 2019 9:00 PM

Mar 2015
Good episode, looking forward to see how they'll take on Garo eventually.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 12, 2019 8:33 PM

Jul 2013
Garo is such a beast. I think this could get interesting even if he won't be a match for Saitama. The action scenes in the little fight between Fubuki and Saitama weren't bad. I guess now she an impression how strong Saitama really is.

Was a good fight between Genos and Sonic. Funny enough how Saitama k.o.ed Genos before everything went to dust. We also saw Sweet Mask in action for a short moment. His fight style looked interesting. No wonder nobody can pass him.

Fubukis reaction when King came cassually to Saitama for his game, priceless :D

Jul 27, 2019 9:17 AM

Dec 2018
I hope Genos doesn't blindly following Saitama forever. As if he view Saitama as some kind of god that everything that Saitama do is serious and important.

Mystery still surrounding Amai Mask, I thought brute strength is not in his fighting style.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 7, 2019 7:19 AM

Jul 2015
Rip king's save data......

Oct 19, 2019 8:59 PM

Mar 2014
I had a feeling they were related but lol that Tornado is the OLDER sister
Mar 29, 2020 12:03 AM

May 2013
I fucking love Genos <3333333

Sonic needs to chill out lolol.

O gawd... Tank Top Vegetarian took me out XDDD I'm deds. Why are some hero names cool and others so lame? They biased or some shit? Smh -.-
Apr 16, 2020 7:13 PM

Jan 2013
For sure an improvement over episode 1 in terms of animation and comedy.
The Genos vs Sonic fight actually had some good animation.

Glad the BD release fixed the episodes, just look at some of these comparisons.

As you can see, much clearer and huge improvements.
PrOxAntoApr 16, 2020 7:17 PM
Jul 22, 2020 8:28 AM

Apr 2009
The fight Genos vs Sonic was actually good, Saitama intervened to they won't wreck his neighborhood...and proceeds to beat Sonic all over again by just line hopping towards Sonic of all things!

"Caped Baldy"? What Saitama feared back in Season 1 to be his eventual bestowed hero name has came true!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 19, 2020 1:14 AM

Oct 2016
Wow, so many things happened in this episode:

A mysterious enemy called Garou wreak havoc the hero HQ. Apparently he chose to avoid S class heroes and escaped shortly.

Fubuki suspected something special in Saitama and tried to invite him into her faction, but he resisted. She fought him and witnessed his true power for the first time.

When Fubuki and Saitama's fight crossed with Genos and Sonic's, she learned that S class Genos is Saitama's disciple, a fact that surprised her more.

Looking at Genos fighting Sonic, Saitama realized that Genos got stronger. When the fight reached its peak, Saitama decided to interfere to prevent further damages and easily KO'ed Sonic with his sidestep move, which is hilarious. Sonic finally realized that he is far from surpassing Saitama.

Fubuki, still dumbfounded, witnessed Saitama's true power which might even be considered above the average S class.

In the end, Fubuki told her life story to Saitama and Genos in Saitama's apartment, about how she never become number one, especially because of her sister Tatsumaki.

When King visited, Fubuki got even more astonished, seeing with her own eyes that the "S class" King is also associated with Saitama.

The action scenes looks so badass, though the presence of Fubuki distracted me much, thanks to her "melons". I'm not complaining though. I expect more in the future lol.
Jan 3, 2021 8:37 PM

Feb 2019
This is one of the best episodes I have ever seen ever!

Genos fighting was just GODLIKE. But the best part was Saitama showing all the cocky B-class people who the real king is. Hahaha

This is what I watch One Punch Man for :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jan 30, 2021 9:45 AM

Oct 2020
Cool villain. He looks really tough. I hope a better match for Saitama again. However I doubt if this guy is powerful enough as Boros. But surely he is a threat now. Sitch made a well mistake. And now others are doing this too.

Pity for Miss Blizzard and Sonic. Both thought Saitama will be easy to take down. I think they have learnt their lesson for now. The fight between Sonic and Genos was damn cool. They were fighting like hell. Good to see some ninja technique. Genos better get control on himself. Sometimes he goes too far. Good that Saitama was there.

I like the reaction of Miss Blizzard when King came in, haha!! And Genos still thinks King is powerful. Bad luck of his that he doesn't know the reality.
Apr 22, 2021 3:43 AM

Apr 2013
Really good episode, the pacing is perfect, I wasn't bored at any point in the episode. I did not expect Fubuki to act like a gang leader and attack if someone declines her invitation, that's really petty of her. Saitam's attacks are always the best xD
May 27, 2021 6:55 PM

Mar 2014
That Genos and Sonic fight. Sonic with short hair. Genos is the true hero of this show. Dunno how the rest of the season could top this.
Nov 14, 2022 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
I enjoy and laugh a lot in this episode.Worth to watch
Sep 6, 2023 5:22 AM

Jan 2020
Introduction of Garou the Monster, I see.

The animation is fine, tbh. It's good to see Saitama and Genos doing well still, they're pretty much the more interesting part of this season right now for me.

Return of Speed O' Sound Sonic, and Hellish Blizzard (Fubuki).

Introduction of factions? Then again, Saitama's got the right idea on having a hierarchy being pretty stupid and
it makes the others feel superior.

Battle between Genos and Sonic was nice even though it came out of nowhere, and needed more build-up; the animation needed more there though.

Lol, poor Sonic losing that ponytail. xd

I like that we're focusing on the relationship between the psychic sisters once more.
Hopefully, we'll get to see Tornado again very soon.

Introduction of other heroes including Class A's Rank 4, 3 and 2 (aka the Three Swordsmen, disciples of the S Class Atomic Samurai).
Handsome Kamen Amai Mask, the Rank 1 also being introduced.
KiroTheAssassinSep 6, 2023 5:40 AM
Oct 13, 2023 5:48 PM

Mar 2012
The action did feel a bit off but I'm not sure if it was just the fights themselves or the animation. Genos vs Speed O' Sound Sonic was good (to be fair his fights always slap so it's not surprising) but Saitama vs Fubuki wasn't very exciting.

Oh I know what has really been bugging me, Geno's arms (and metal surfaces in general like parts of Speed O' Sound Sonic's armor) being glaringly CG. It's very distracting and I definitely don't remember this being an issue in the first season.
Nov 22, 2023 4:44 PM

Jul 2021
A very exciting action packed episode. I love how king and saitama are just friends

Dec 9, 2023 9:14 PM

Nov 2023
Genos became Saitama's wife
Dec 28, 2023 2:35 PM
Apr 2018
This season is pretty tame. Not too crazy, but not too mind blowing either. Something needs to catch my interest more please.
May 13, 5:28 PM

Jul 2016
The absolute power move of having the world's (perceived) strongest hero casually visit you over video games. Can't blame Fubuki for her reaction lmao
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

390 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:49 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

202 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:13 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

201 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 11:27 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

187 by FarCritical »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

236 by FarCritical »»
May 15, 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.