Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jul 16, 2023 2:06 PM
Jun 2023
Not much happened, MC received All Might's power, he trained and show his pasion i guess and now he's about to take the entry exam. Basic stuff.
Aug 7, 2023 2:12 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Sep 2, 2023 1:23 PM
Nov 2022
We went from flaccid and poor, to rich and strong, so very rich. On the other hand the hair scene is super fun.
Sep 18, 2023 12:18 AM

Jul 2008
10 months of hard work to....eat a hair. How rewarding.

But now the fun really begins.
Dec 13, 2023 7:33 AM

Nov 2023
Damn, pretty fun episode. Also, Deku is overreacting after being chosen
Mar 3, 7:00 PM

Mar 2022
God the dynamic between Deku and All Might is incredible and again I must stress the music is also incredible I mean the moment when Deku all the garbage off the beach was just so impactful because of it. I got to hand it to All Might when he sets a training regiment, he goes hardcore and also the fact that in order to gain his power was to ingest his hair by eating it. XD Nice use of subverting your expectations there.

Plus that was pretty neat we also got to see a couple of other characters as well like Uraraka who seems like a sweetheart for helping out Deku when it looked like he was gonna trip over with her gravity powers. As well as no nonsense Tenya.

The love that Present Mic was trying to hype the crowd for the exam. XD Otherwise another great episode for me personally. No complaints so far.
May 3, 6:19 PM
Oct 2022
Age, unknown, and power unidentified . His very existence makes the world safer place. And this man told him to believe in his dream. He is worthy of the power. It is his to inherent. Listen well. He jokes. It was bestowed. One of the world’s greatest mysteries. He will have to adjust his reality for this new truth. And that’s just one facet. One for all. The truth behind his strength. He was the only one to take action. What he has been waiting for all these years. He will do anything it takes. He is dragging trash across the beach. It’s a hurricane to inherit. he must save the environment to achieve the key to his dream. Before powers, the heroes were those who helped the community. An impossible task to achieve an impossible dream. It’s not fair, but it is the reality. Aim to pass American dream plan. All is great with spreadsheets. 10 months of hell. Time to go beyond. He gives it everything he has. He puts his everything. As this is what he has always desired. He even sneaks in extra. He gives it a little bit more than he has. He wants to be the best. Just like his mentor. You can’t force progress. Suddenly, it was time. He let out a victorious scream. He has achieved his task. A first step towards a goal. He achieved it all and even did extra. Might has a millennial moment. It’s starting to look like he can do it. There’s a difference in between lucky and deserving. Ones in accident and one is a reward. Never get the two confused. He earns his future. He must feast. Deku has a zoomer moment. He’s been going easy since that day. No longer is he defenseless. Saved by a lass. And aspoken. He said I. He cannot be heard. Super hip urban settings. Purge your loins my friends. He makes all sorts of assumptions. He tries calling everything out. It’s all like a game. A true hero is one who can overcome wife’s misfortunes. Ultra. Hope you practiced hitting. Time to give it his all. He won’t let himself down. 5
May 30, 11:45 PM
Jul 2023
This is a fun little show haha
- Damn, All might knew exactly how to train Midoriya, that’s pretty impressive
- He cleared the whole beach? Damn. How did he stack all the trash though, that doesn’t make any sense
- Awwww that girl is a cutie :3
- That nerd guy pisses me off Jesus
- Entrance exams next episode!
Jun 1, 3:25 PM
Apr 2023
Very fun episode. Deku training montage was really fun and it’s just great seeing him work hard and strife for his power instead of just getting it and immediately being OP. Makes him really fun to watch. And he’s ripped af like goddamn. But the scenes with Bakugo where he immediately turns into a beta cuck are really annoying.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» what's up with the rating?

Tormented - Jun 9

11 by Phloup »»
Jun 9, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

441 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 7, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

336 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 6, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

279 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 5, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

298 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 4, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.