Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 4, 2014 3:04 PM
Nov 2013
Fuck all of them until they be happy
Simple
Jul 28, 2014 9:22 AM

Apr 2012
Coming in with piss poor expectations of this show I have to admit that I'm rather impressed. I really don't care who's best girl so I don't really care who he screws though I'll be waiting for that incest thou. This show is a lot less frustrating than other harems (shuffle I'm looking at you) and the animation is pretty good considering it's genre. It's definitely not the fanservice, incest train wreck I was expecting. I also appreciate that the main guy actually does things with his ladies at least as a deviation from the norm
Aug 15, 2014 1:53 AM

Nov 2013
anyone explain what happened in the story behind Akira and the dad?
Aug 15, 2014 3:48 AM

Jan 2014
I had to download the whole series just because the one I downloaded are the censored one1. I don't know until this episode because of sex scene. damn I hate to stop when I'm in the middle of completed series.
Oct 2, 2014 4:42 PM

Nov 2013
That's one down, forgot how many left to go but at this rate I'd imagine he could squeeze a couple more girls in before the grand finale. Currently at a 3/10. Goes to a 4 if his bro at school gets some too.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Oct 23, 2015 1:05 PM

Aug 2013
lzumi-chan said:
The sex scene kinda ruined it for me. Would've been better without it.. Wasn't that a bit too graphic for a TV anime anyway? o.O

Lol at posts like this. You really think that sex scene ruinded anime (which is based on adult VN)? So better are romance endings without even kiss? I really can't stand people like you. Why you even watch it?

And what's wrong with all of you who are comparing this anime to School Days (not that I hate SD or something, it was a good, realistic story, which is hated by unknown reason for me) , seriously WTF is wrong with you? You really can't tell that this story is whole different, this is not a story about 1 guy fucking everything next to him. Every girl has different arc, like parallel universe.
You can't understand that simple thing?!

semtex said:
Did Haru have a sex fantasy while listening to the violin session? Or was he reminiscing they having sex? I am confused.

OMG, did you even watch it?! :o
She called him HARU after she ended her play, it was really simple to understand...
HowTragic said:
LOL. It's actually a hentai now! LOL I did NOT expect him to f*** her 4 episodes into a harem type romance anime.

Next one... OMG,did you even watch hentai? Tit licking is a hentai for you?
rsc-plOct 23, 2015 1:13 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 22, 2016 7:56 AM
Feb 2016
It gets worse... On every episode...

PS: Sora needs to stop bitching...
Mar 22, 2016 9:26 PM

Mar 2011
I don't know if some users in this thread are dumb or just have lack of attention (that was a remembrance not a fantasy, they had sex), anyway I'm quite sure that some users are fussy virgins and/or incestuous pedophiles.
Jun 20, 2016 9:38 PM

Mar 2015
Incest Yuri kiss? New to me though. :3

I totally support this show with different harem route where we can see MC end up with different girl with parallel world style.

Im not a Kazuha fan but that foreplay sex scene was steaming hot!! That OPPAI!
Im looking forward with Sora route the most!
Judging from the remaining episode, there is only 8 episodes. Remaining heroines are Akira, Nao, class president and Sora so each will have 2 episodes. I doubt Motoka will added to harem though.

Overall, Im loving where this show is going! Anime FTW!!!

3.8/5
Aug 13, 2016 1:38 PM
May 2010
I think if it decides to take the reset approach, then that's fine too. I mean if he was a stud and it was clear it was all one night stands then that's one thing, but going the whole I love your route then suddenly changing his mind about who he wants to be with, repeating this three or four times... is a bit.. yeah... Particularly in the case of Akira I doubt that the two sisters would get along very well when sora hops from younger to eldest having trampled over her feelings.
Oct 13, 2016 11:08 PM

Jul 2015
Oh so this is one of those anime where each girl gets their own route? Damn.. Why can't they just keep it like a normal story or something..

caught in the wonder
Jan 17, 2018 8:43 PM
Nov 2017
Damn. Like, Hot Damn.

Good episode, steamy ending.
Apr 10, 2018 7:22 PM

Sep 2017
Didn't expect that sex scene from both of them. But it was bound to happen anyway.
Also, Akira has apparently got a thing for her sister. What was that about?

The rest of the episode was okay. But that sex scene was hot.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 21, 2018 2:25 PM
Apr 2018
Kinda disappointed, I wasn't expecting to see a mini-arc about each girl but this was good enough.

The sex scene was totally unexpected. I mean, after they cut from Haruka and Kazu to them being at the shrine with Akira at least.
Jan 13, 2019 8:55 AM

Mar 2017
People said there were sex scenes, but they pretty much implied the most important part of such a scene... the guy was still fully clothed! I like the anime so far, I actually don't know what most people's problem is. It's pretty decent when it comes to the drama and romance.
Oct 12, 2019 8:47 AM

Aug 2017
Hoppy said:
Maugomale said:
Out of frustration from watching the anime, I said "to hell with it all" and started playing the Visual Novel (just for Sora's route). After finishing it and watching this episode, I'm glad I did, otherwise I would have raged.

While the omnibus format is not was I was hoping for, it is quite convenient. It might inspire me to play the other routes in the novel. That being said, I fear for Sora's arc in the anime. Two or three episodes might not cover the entire depth her route has (which is why I would have preferred if they had the spotlight on her through the entire lenght of the series).

In any case, not all hope is lost. And also...

GODDAMN HORNY TEENAGERS!

Someone PM me when Sora's arc begins, I don't want to go through the pain of watching 5-6 more episode of no sex with Sora.

Oh lord I started this because the MC finally got laid, and this is what I see.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dropped

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Dec 9, 2019 8:53 PM

Jan 2018
ChattyIntrovert said:
Kanade-chan said:
o,o I didn't expect a sex scene at ep 4....

I knew there was going to be some kissing, but I did not expect that sex scene. ^_^

Me too. That’s fine with me though. Lol
Dec 31, 2019 10:08 AM

Aug 2018
Em.. Migiwa is pretty emotional all of a sudden.. I mean, there are reasons for that.. But.. It just feels a bit that many things are happening one after another, and I'm still a bit hard to switch.. Like Haru and Kazuha well just starting dating in the end of previous episode, and now they're not together or something?.. And Kazuha was just loving and on pretty calm terms with Amatsume, but now she's all emotional.. I guess, Kazuha could have been holding emotions for long or something, but still somehow fast it is..
And wasn't Amatsume previously blushing from Kazuha's touch?.. I'm not sure she just kissed Kazuha, and it was nothing for Amatsume herself..
But what about Kazuha is emotional?.. Is she not wanting to lose Akira (Amatsume), but feels that she does a bit so, when she realizes she wasn't with Akira, when she collapsed?.. Is that it?.. Or it's about something else?.. I don't understand too well, honestly..
And at the same time she's kind of in doubt, if she should care about Akira that much, or was too persistent or something, after Akira's words of atoning for father's sins?..
So father was supporting Akira financially in secret.. And even meeting Akira in secret?.. Hm.. It's nice and all.. But why Akira didn't say anything herself, if she saw that Kazuha was too worried about that?.. Hm.. Was it because she wanted to still get Kazuha's care, but was afraid that if she'd know how things are - that she would no longer be clingy to her, loving, and stuff?.. Or it's just plot hole?.. I don't really understand..
I feel that there is a lot of substance in this anime.. Girls having their story and feelings.. But pacing is kinda fast.. Happy times changing with problems in a second, and they are resolved in couple of minutes.. Well, short anime issues, maybe.. Also sometimes visual novels get adapted like this..
It seems that every erotic fantasies of Haru are just remaining as fantasies.. ;p
Jan 14, 2020 1:03 PM

Aug 2017
Oh is this like amagami? Amagami was twice as good. This show only has ecchi going for it.
Mar 6, 2020 5:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I want to say to everyone here that I waited 2 hours in front of a boring anime for a 1min sex scene, my life is shit
Apr 27, 2020 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
Wait, did they f**k? I had raised suspicions on this adaptation, and I was right. It really did came from an erogame. Oh my god I can't watch anymore of this.
May 26, 2020 3:37 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Glad that eseeckess, scenes, only comes as a dream. Yeah, i believe, its a dream. Fuck you, Haru, dont steal that Ojou-sama virginity. Just take your little sister hole, because you just belonged only to that doll. Okay? Okay! Next episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 15, 2020 2:22 PM

Aug 2020
I'm trying to figure out if this or School Days is worse...

Sep 25, 2020 5:31 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Got into this series expecting some simple, empty, light hentai where our lead alpha male smashes every girl he sees. But no, there's deeper meaning behind it all. There's some real character drama going on here, and this just added depth to the whole series. I hope it continues like this, because I wasn't expecting any real substance or story to get attached to, I was wrong.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 19, 2020 11:48 AM

Nov 2016
Ashhk said:
I want to say to everyone here that I waited 2 hours in front of a boring anime for a 1min sex scene, my life is shit

Hey, this anime is actually not that bad. But I'm still looking forward to a different route.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2020 12:21 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
FMmatron said:
Ashhk said:

Hey, this anime is actually not that bad. But I'm still looking forward to a different route.
I didn't like the first route and found it boring, but I actually really liked the last one xD
Oct 19, 2020 1:51 PM

Nov 2016
Ashhk said:
FMmatron said:

I didn't like the first route and found it boring, but I actually really liked the last one xD

I can already guess which one that would be xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 7, 2020 8:21 AM
Aug 2020
The bed scene was 🔥
Jun 14, 2021 12:38 PM
Nov 2019
uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk? uk?
Nov 22, 2021 12:06 AM
Jun 2014
Lol are they having sex or is he just ramming is denim dick into her vagina. Like dry but also wet humping????
Aug 28, 2022 10:15 PM
Jan 2020
Dawg what am I watching
Jan 30, 2023 6:12 AM
Jan 2023
I don't have the right words to say
Oct 31, 2023 11:31 PM
May 2017
It was a heart warming drama. I really feel bad for Akira but it turn out fine for everyone. Also, was Haruka imagining to have sex with her or actually did?
Dec 17, 2023 1:22 AM

Nov 2023
Wtf is this show lmao
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Yosuga no Sora is greatly underestimated and I will prove it(The article contains a complete analysis of anime).

_User_ - Dec 29, 2021

35 by Mr_Sai »»
May 26, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Oct 4, 2010

413 by CastledSmile51 »»
May 19, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

514 by szadam11 »»
May 14, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by somniumnaut »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.