Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 14, 8:11 PM
Aug 2022
So I just saw this today, yet another binge watch lol.

The sfx and battle gfx perspectives were absolutely surreal and realistic. Especially when they switch to 1st person view (which i never saw an anime do.. or if i did, very rarely)

You could tell the power difference and they depicted Igris's power super well.

And then you wonder "How is he going to kill him? HOW CAN HE WIN THIS? SEVERELY OUTMATCHED!"

Like... then when the "tides turn" it's another *yawn* forced plot device. Like... you know... wtf? He got him with a surprise attack. A surprise attack that was frontal. Literally pushed his sword away and stabbed him in the neck... and then repeatedly stabbed him in the neck using abilities.

That was just dumb. Unrealisitc. I mean like, couldn't they have come up with a better way for Jin Woo to turn the tides? It just didn't do it for me.

It's like. The only difference between the Knight pummeling JinWoo into the wall, into pillars, into other walls back first... is that Jin Woo was pummeling the Knight with a pointy object... and so it was doing damage... when i guess, blunt damage does no damage to jinwoo lol... idk.
May 15, 9:42 PM

Aug 2019
The Igris fight was good, looked nicely animated and the choreography was aight. Igris's design was menacing af, the great sword plus two extra daggers and the full red armour design was peak DarkSouls design imo, but honestly yeah the scene of him throwing his weapons down to fight against Jin-Woo in a fist fight was hardcore af even if i wanted to see him use the great sword more.

I actually wish they showed how much health Jin-Woo was at the end. To me, it felt like Igris beat the every living shit out of him both ways in a brutal manner yet it feels like Jin-Woo came out with a few bruises and a fuck ton of rewards, Cerberus like-wise felt similarly unequal but felt more like a "fight for his life" with him being treated like a chew toy and how bloody it was.
Idk i guess i wish the Ingrid fight was on par with brutality to the Cerberus fight, maybe a few broken bones twisted limbs, Igris punching Jin-Woo's teeth out and mangling him like a 1800 century peasant, so it at least heightened the feeling that this fight almost brought Jin-Woo two steps away from the pearly gates.

I also swear this show has something with eyes like I swear Jin-Woo has killed some of his toughest enemies mainly from poking their eyes out, not that I'm saying it isn't a viable strat just, "If I had a nickel for every time Jin-Woo beat a seemingly impossible enemy starting with an attack to their eyes, I'd have two nickel's which isn't a lot but kinda funny it happened twice."
Code0018May 15, 10:07 PM
May 29, 7:26 AM

Apr 2013
The moment he took out the teleportation stone I knew he'd lose it... again. Will this happen every time?
May 30, 7:02 PM
Jul 2023
This is one of the most hype scenes I’ve watched in a while!
- I knew this part would be the last 2 episodes, the cliffhanger is gonna be great
- Igris, the knight who defends an empty throne… Jeez, Elden ring type beat
- Sakuga went hard
- The last episode will be so great, depending where it ends
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

28 by OroficB06 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

398 by KcmcPro »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

» Are People Just Hate-Watching Now? ( 1 2 3 )

HyroSan - Feb 12

103 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Yesterday, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jan 6

729 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13

514 by Deono »»
Jun 9, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.