Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jul 22, 2023 5:00 PM
Oct 2022
im watching this epsode i like it
Jul 22, 2023 8:46 PM

Dec 2022
this season is so soulless and lacking impact idc what u dickriders say. its not pierrots fault, no amount of gorgeous animation and voice acting can save kubos sorry ass story
Jul 30, 2023 3:47 PM
Nov 2022
Tremendo capitulo , además el siguiente va ser sobre el pasado de los padres de ichigo

Aug 1, 2023 6:03 PM
Jun 2021
Then rhehrh udhdhd fu
Aug 6, 2023 9:50 PM
Jul 2023
Amazing one ,I love it
Aug 21, 2023 3:17 AM

Jul 2020
wtf Unohana died right after we see her use her Bankai for the first time, that felt unnecessarily rushed 
Aug 24, 2023 9:07 PM

Mar 2016
Really love the relationship between Kenpachi and Unohana, would've wished it was made more apparent in the original Bleach back then.

Unohana's Bankai was as sick, figuratively and literally, you would not expect that sort of Bankai to be used by Retsu Unohana, but from Yachiru Unohana, it's perfect. The battle was intense but more than anything, Unohana was redeeming herself from her 'sin' by getting rid of Kenpachi's habit of limiting himself when fighting opponents. The moment he finally attains his original unburdened ferocity is when Unohana's death is guaranteed. With her passing, she has passed the torch over to Kenpachi as she dies joyful that she gets to do what she wanted to all this time.

The fight between Kenpachi and Unohana should honestly be 1 whole ep long plus their first clashes last ep. Making it half an ep only kinda of felt as though the fight was glossed over. Such a shame. Nevertheless, I like Kenpachi's expression of grief and regret after winning against the woman he admired. When Unohana noted how Kenpachi was crying and screaming like a child, that kind of hit you in the heart. She may be a coldblooded killer in her past, but she has always been Kenpachi's mommy

Bruh imagine having to fight for 3 days straight and being rejected, what a shitty experience.
Aug 30, 2023 11:06 PM
Feb 2021
زاراكي و اوناهانا عظماء جدا
Sep 11, 2023 12:47 AM

Aug 2019
Holy fuck the Zaraki v Unohana fight was metal as fuck. So Unohana was reviving him each time she killed him because she figured out that after every near death fight Zaraki has he becomes a little stronger? And from the very moment they met Zaraki has been constantly suppressing himself because of his love for battle and how his fight with Unohana was so good that he wanted to weaken himself so they could fight forever? So by killing him and reviving him in some fucked up cycle, Unohana was bringing him back to his old form and beyond? Add on top of that she phase two'ed him and used her Bankai, which btw had an amazing release, to go even further? Fuck, Zaraki at that point was playing some freak FromSoftware VR game that didn't let him leave till he beat the boss.

The underlining theme of Zaraki v Unohana i also thought was half crazy insane and half emotionally touching. It basically felt like a borderline love relationship with how their monologues played out specifically ones like "the one man in this world, who brought me joy." or their actions between one another i.e., Zaraki tossing aside his blade and catching Unohana before she falls at the end. Both of them were criminals and killers, craved battle and strong opponents which they were constantly searching for and could never find, eventually they meet and it was basically a "love at first sight" translated to what ever it is in fighting terms. Both of them loved fighting and tried to crave it in their own way, Zaraki by supressing himself to draw the fight out more and Unohana by healing herself or the enemy. Put one and one together and you get a fucked up love cycle of one party killing the other, reviving them and the other getting to come back and fight more.

The ending was fucking wild, so from my interpretation of the ending which is probably wrong, Unohana officially gives Zaraki the title of Kenpachi after deeming him stronger then herself thus her "purpose" was fulfiled and also since "two Kenpachi's can't exist in the same world" then stabbed him and also relinquishing to him "everything she has gained until now"? And that was enough for him to officially become one with his Zanpaktuo which is fucking crazy.
I feel like if there was, there'd 100% should be a realm protocol and alarm for the living word, soul society and hueco mundo for if Zaraki Kenpachi ever links with his Zanpaktuo cus that sounds devasting on multiaple scales.

In general, i thought the whole Zaraki v Unohana was incredibly interesting with how it was executed to fit the story and add character development, but also tell a story of two very crazed individuals.

On to Ichigo, it's actually very interesting and eye opening with the introduction of the Asauchi. So it's basically an unnamed and empty Zanpaktuo that all soul reapers at the academy are given, train and stick with 24/7 and slowly melds into it's shape in accordance with the user's soul. If i remember correctly to Yoruichi and Urahara's training with Ichigo to find Zangetsu's true form, didn't they just lay out a ton of Zanpaktuo's and he had to follow Zangetsu's voice to find the right one? I wonder what the significant difference is between the two, i could probably guess that Urahara's methods were much quicker and dangerous then handing Ichigo a Asauchi and have it slowly morph based on his soul. But this definietly begs the question to if Ichigo was given time to link with an Asauchi, what would happen.
Oct 9, 2023 9:52 PM

Feb 2019
man, so many rollercoasters of emotions this season! i knew one of those two won't leave that place alive, but i think she ended up becoming a zanpakuto that only zarasaki can wield or chose him.
Oct 20, 2023 3:45 AM

Aug 2018
Simply amazing , after magnificent battle from Yamamoto we get another gem, Unohana bankai was portrayed and done perfectly with such a chilling atmosphere and explanation that Manga wasn't able to do, also Unohana reviving Kenpachi really shows that there might be a fair difference between them in terms of expierence and powerscaling. Its not surprising Unohana died in the end as she only wanted for Kenpachi to unlock his full potential and finaly pass the torch to next Kenpachi. Still she feels like a wasted character in the end, not enough time or explanations to witness what could've been single greatest female character in Bleach.

Just an epic episode in many aspects in the end
Nov 22, 2023 1:27 PM
May 2023
ZARAKI KENPATCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Jan 18, 2:55 AM
Jan 2022
Zaraki Kenpachi hikayesinin derinliği ve Unohana'nın bu hikayedeki rolü inanılmaz netleştirdi aslında her şeyi. Zaraki'nin o zaman bile onu aslında yenebilecekken, güçlerini fark etmeden hayal kırıklığı ile sınırlamış. Bu sınırlamayı kaldırmak isteyen Unohana'da şifa da ustalaşıp bu savaşa hazırlanmış ki Zaraki her yara aldığında ve yaraladığında, yeniden güçlenerek savaşa devam etsin... Bu nasıl bir hikaye işlemektir böyle, harikaydı. Unohona'nın fedakarlığı da çok büyük. <3 Unohona. R.i.p.
Unohana'nın Bankaisi "Minazuki" de tam bu savaşa ve kenpachi adına yakışır bir formmuş. Bankai formuna geçerken ki hareketi bile bir başka.
Tabi ki bölümün belki de en büyük "hype'ı" ZARAKİ KILICININ SESİNİ DUYDUUU!! Bu birçok şeyin kapısını açar zaten ama ileride neler görebileceğimizi düşünmek bile heyecandan deli ediyor beni...
Devam eden eğitim sürecinde de; açıkça Oh-Etsu'yu sevmedim. Karakter olarak fazla değişik ve gereksiz geldi. Eğitimini de şimdilik zayıf buldum ileride eminim rolü büyüyecektir.
Ichigo'da artık şu geçmişini öğrensin.
Feb 5, 5:27 PM
Apr 2021
this show is so peak what the fuckkkk
Mar 21, 3:58 PM
Mar 2024
Perfect fantastic
May 31, 5:54 PM
Dec 2021
first half of the episode was fucking amazingly written and directed
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Dec 19, 2022

219 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 7:28 AM

» ichigo and yhwach final fight

RaPZoD - May 31

14 by Rinrinka »»
Yesterday, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

271 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 28, 2022

324 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 21, 2022

639 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 9:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.