Forum Settings
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Aug 11, 2023 3:02 AM
Jun 2023
such a good movie! really love this show it´s got me crying near the end. the characters are designer so well and the story was really good for this.
Aug 13, 2023 5:27 AM

Jun 2023
Minami_Kyon said:
Lastly, I still don't know how Shouko was just having fun at the beach, is she still sick? If yes, erasing everyone's memory accomplished nothing because she's still sick and about to die soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong
Oct 2, 2023 11:23 PM
Jul 2021
really enjoyed this movie. the plot was overall solid and a really cool concept. mai was adorable as always and sakuta was a pretty cool character throughout this movie. but i cant write this and not talk about the fucking ending. oh my god. i cried my eyes out, i was fucking bawling throughout the ending it was just fucking brilliant.
my candies :)
Nov 19, 2023 11:08 PM

Dec 2012
This took everything I enjoyed about the TV series and cranked it up. The focus on Shouko was exactly what I wanted and setting it around Christmas is getting me in the mood - though not like Sakuta when Mai steps on him. I'm still trying to process everything that happened, but my main summary is that this was one round-a-bout way to save everyone. One particular point about the ending that really gets me is how despite losing their memories of Shouko, Mai & Sakuta still acted instinctively on the dormant feelings left behind. By giving up on a shortcut to save Shouko, they inadvertently take the long way around to giving her a future.

I'm still emotional about Kaede's personality overwrite from the end of the TV series, so I'm hoping the next movie will deliver on my personal best girl.

8.5/10
Jan 1, 5:48 PM
May 2023
more context was nice
Jan 12, 4:29 AM

Jul 2023
Just watched it, and we got to know who the college-aged Shouko-san is.

At first, it felt similar to Futaba's Puberty Syndrome, until the bombshell dropped that

Some scenes felt flat but it recovered to a good ending.

For example, when

The drama got real when

I know some were confused, but it's a good thing I have read about transurfing and the idea of different life lines and alternative scenarios.

This movie could've ended tragically, but good thing we get
patkarununganJan 12, 4:40 AM
Jan 20, 1:57 AM

Nov 2023
Yeah, I feel extremely sad right now.

I haven't watch this since quarantine so re-watching it now just hurts more. Very emotional but it works very well.

I feel like reading the light novel now, so I'm going to do that.
Mar 29, 7:33 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Such an emotional follow up to the season that it really got me a bunch of times. Everything happening around Shouko and Sakuta's puberty syndrome which were left out from before finally got explain... though in quite the complicated way. Indeed, there are a bunch of timeskips, that can really confuse the viewere considering how much everyone wanted to save the other person at the expense of their own life, resulting in so much sadness mostly coming from Sakuta himself. In the end we got the good ending and everything sacrified was well worth it.

All in all, the movie met my expectations and delivered where it should have but didn't go way past them. Both in presentation and soundtrack it was basically the same as the main series and the side characters while accompaining the scenes didn't end up fulfilling that major of a role compared to the main trio. That isn't to say that I didn't enjoy, far from it, but maybe they could have leaned a bit more on them. Just a thought.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 13, 4:09 PM

Apr 2023
It had me eyes all watery at the end.

Inori Minase killed it as both the confident young adult and the struggling little girl.

It maintains the same production values from the anime series. I guess as both money saving decision and a familiarity decision as to not break the immersion on the aesthetic.
Apr 17, 3:35 AM

Aug 2018
I was late in watching the Bunny Girl Senpai movie.
I knew little details of the movie, and yet the emotions the movie gives you...wow.
I liked the movie a lot.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Very late ik but I DIDNT GET ANYTHING

ElmoBoredAsf - Apr 22

14 by mranifantelugu »»
Apr 25, 9:41 AM

» Can Someone explain me the ending ? ( 1 2 )

Hoshimiya1 - Nov 30, 2019

59 by ryotakki »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:27 PM

» Shouko Makinohara's puberty syndrome

Alka_traz - Dec 28, 2022

14 by Amexia »»
Sep 2, 2023 11:43 PM

» Sequel Format : Movie. Limited Release January 7 on Japan

Dbagas8 - Dec 3, 2022

8 by kotosugu »»
Dec 4, 2022 6:26 AM

» Sequel Confirmed!

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 24, 2022

19 by Mamontt »»
Sep 24, 2022 9:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.