Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jul 18, 2022 9:38 AM

Sep 2014
This was utterly ridiculous and one of the best episodes I have ever seen. Legitely surprised to see the low rating here, though I understand the reasons.

More importantly, the mid ep card doesnt match what the teacher said in ep1. Apparently you can change class.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 23, 2022 8:14 PM
Jul 2017
Aizix said:
Uhhh, what? Why did the MC need to stop the peek-mission so desperately? I thought his motto is to do as little as possible to glide through life? Seems inconsistent.
At least there was some juicy fanservice.

Edit: I guess the only possible explanation is that he absolutely dreads the thought of doing anything remotely fun and would rather nip in the bud any chance of the plan's failure which could possibly lead to unpleasant consequences for the whole class including him?

That is true but as a light novel reader, this summer scene should have happened way later. As for the stopping it, he wanted to avoid dividing the class over this
Jul 26, 2022 6:34 AM

Aug 2021
shit episode, absolute waste of time, unfunny, and cringe
the boys shouldve been expelled, the entire thing contradicts the previous episode where the stalker was taken away by police
trash waste of time, holy shit for real
Jul 26, 2022 8:25 AM
Oct 2019
really awful episode. had beach/hot springs ova vibes. plus the whole semester is over already? i also would like to know why he hides his abilities (both athletic and academic)

only redeeming part about this episode was the final few minutes with them all splashing in the pool and the group pic. i'm a sucker for that type of stuff

since she was on the high dive for the speech, did she dive in?
Aug 18, 2022 6:27 AM
Aug 2022
Classroom of the Elite: Episode 7
This god forsaken episode. The pervy people who enjoyed this episode need to be doused in holy water . A bunch of 15 y.o women getting spied on in changing rooms. I know this is a good series, but this episode tested my absolute patience and made me despise most of the male case.
Aug 18, 2022 8:04 AM
Apr 2020
Cool episode to chill a bit like beach/pool episode should be. Even tho the main point and this whole plan was like. Just nah. I had really good time, would recommend for sure
Aug 26, 2022 12:08 AM
Jun 2020
i was asked to write a reply, so....
just THREE WORDS
SUCK YOUR MUM
Aug 29, 2022 8:58 PM
Aug 2022
habibi hamood habibi hamood
Aug 30, 2022 9:44 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
this was such a filler episode but it had its moments i guess......... Sudo and the other creeps should just get expelled already. I didn't like how they portrayed the whole peeping thing as something silly or meaningless as if what they did should have no consequence like hahahh, don't mind them, just boys being boys... Story-wise I can understand why the mcs chose to cover for them but still

Sep 14, 2022 4:26 PM

Feb 2012
If he used a janitor outfit on the way in... he could've used it on the way out?

MC really hitting many birds with one stone. Horikita's speech was primarily a distraction but it's also Class D's formal declaration that they won't giveup.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 16, 2022 3:23 AM
Jan 2019
it was soooo boring like it didnt contribiute anything to the plot, i just skipped most of it
Sep 22, 2022 3:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Basically volume 4.5, which honestly should've been adapted separately as an ova, and given the time of this episode to the first two volumes which were kind of sped-run

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 22, 2022 5:06 AM

Jan 2008
A great cliffhanger in the previous episode, and we got this…

It makes all the boys of the D class look terrible, too. Are we supposed to cheer on them?

Oct 2, 2022 2:26 AM
Oct 2022
Didn't know where the plot is taking us, just be curious
Oct 17, 2022 12:05 AM

Feb 2021
It's really fun to see their plan failed XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 26, 2022 3:20 PM
Jun 2014
This anime has been so average so far that it hurts.
Oct 26, 2022 3:23 PM
Jun 2014
EcchiGodMamster said:
i can't pretend i don't miss the days when i didn't know the anime community was full of so many obligatory whiny fucks

fucking wow...

*takes break from the main story, throws in some fanservice*

"OMFG, WHAT GARBAGE... HOW DARE THEY CATER TO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T ME!! ANIME RUINED!"

cry me a fucking river...

Cries about whining by whining. You lack self insight
Oct 26, 2022 5:26 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Stormen said:
EcchiGodMamster said:
i can't pretend i don't miss the days when i didn't know the anime community was full of so many obligatory whiny fucks

fucking wow...

*takes break from the main story, throws in some fanservice*

"OMFG, WHAT GARBAGE... HOW DARE THEY CATER TO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T ME!! ANIME RUINED!"

cry me a fucking river...

Cries about whining by whining. You lack self insight

ikr? kinda like responding to a 5 year old comment...
Nov 2, 2022 3:49 PM

Mar 2010
Oppai episode has been accepted by the council. But damn Sakura needs to expose her breasts or else she will be banned jk.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 21, 2022 1:29 PM
Jun 2022
Somente, gostei, acho muito satisfatório analisar as ações dos personagens, principalmente as de Ayanokoji. Foi bem construído, apesar de que, acho que faltou a informação do como ele foi capaz de descobrir o plano dos garotos para avisar e garantir a remoção das câmeras.
Dec 18, 2022 1:52 AM
Oct 2022
sparkleaDec 18, 2022 1:55 AM
Dec 22, 2022 7:06 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was so trashy and bad that I actually considering fast-forwarding through some parts. (I didn't do it, though; I'm stubborn in that I'll never miss even one line of dialogue in an anime.) Filler in a 12-episode anime is just... why??

Sakura at the end was adorable, though
Mar 23, 2023 7:28 PM

Feb 2017
Repulsive episode. I'll just read the LN instead.
Apr 24, 2023 6:56 AM
Apr 2023
uwuwuwuwuwuwwuwuwuwuwu
May 26, 2023 12:05 PM

Feb 2020
Well that's it. This anime has made me angry. It isn't utterly bad but I have a special form of contempt for shows that try to appear as more intelligent than they really are, and I have an even bigger form of contempt for shows that pretend to want to adress heavy topics while clearly not actually caring about this.
What I'm saying is that not only was this episode disgusting as it is, but when you take in account the fact that the show discussed (VERY awkwardly) the topic of sexual harrassment an episode or two ago, it makes me all the more mad at it.
And really, this show is already pretentious and inconsistent enough, but having a show that wants itself to be incredibly smart and meaningful on a philosophical level while pulling stuff like that that has absolutely no point whatsoever, it's like it's taking its viewers for idiots. It's things like these that make me wonder if I'll even try the next season once I'm done with this one...

Oh and before anyone calls me out on being too sensitive : ecchi is what it is, it can appeal to an audience, I can aknowledge and accept that even if I personally dislike it. However, this anime, as I said, adressed topics that are completely disregarded with such fanservice (especially since that's not the first time the female characters' body is shown in such a way, far from it), and, if it were the super intelligent show it tries to claim itself to be, it wouldn't need to resort to this to appeal to an audience. It's the way it's handled that is the real issue to me.
Plus, my criticism isn't even solely about fanservice, this episode as a whole was just bad and a perfect example of what is wrong with this anime. It's not that I hate the show but when it's so balantly taking its audience for a bunch of morons, yes I tend to get very annoyed.
FafetteMay 26, 2023 12:15 PM
May 26, 2023 4:42 PM
Sep 2022
According to the light novel, this episode was poorly adapted and was supposed to be the last episode, as if the 1st quarter was over. Episode 7 is out of order. Unfortunately! And the series only has this note, because reading the LN knows that it was not a good adaptation and there was a boycott in Japan because of that.
dodoo_May 26, 2023 5:21 PM
Jul 15, 2023 6:01 AM
Jul 2023
still watching ep 7 but im loving the story so far
Dec 26, 2023 12:10 PM
Apr 2019
We fear not God-like rivals, but pig-like team members!
Jan 1, 5:14 PM
Apr 2013
EP 7

So are they going to introduce a new girl every 3 eps or something? first kushida, then sakura, and now?
So which month is it now? shrug
Soo are they actually going on vacation now? for like 1 or 2 months? thonk

Despite being a "pool" episode there was fairly little pool all things considered
I have to say though sakura's choice of swimsuit is fairly interesting

Because a huge number of people showed up the credits list is really huge but like....i dunno what to say honestly

So this whole episode legitimately I think was essentially a giant waste of time, minimal fanservice, minimal plot, you could arguably skip this episode and not even know

The OP is honestly quite hard to keep track but I'll just assume everyone has shown up now.
Jan 5, 1:31 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious episode in the public swimming-pool!!! kekeke
Jan 13, 2:19 PM
Jan 2024
yes and very yes yes
Jan 20, 7:00 AM
Apr 2021
THANK GOD FOR THE BEACH/FANSERVICE EPISODE!!😩😩😩😮‍💨😭 holy shit the fanservice in this episode brought a tear to my eye all the girls were just so fine especially Ichinose and Sakura those girls are STACKED asf😭

Horikita’s body is lowkey the most underrated out of all the girls in the shows she got a really nice build imo such a joy seeing her figure so many times in one episode😩

The operation subplot plan was a lil funny tbh I was not expecting Ayanokoji to be the 4th guy in the crew same with Horikita being in on it from the beginning

Side note but…DID YALL SEE HORIKITA’S BROTHER JUST JUMP OFF FROM THE SECOND FLOOR!?!??!!! bro got leg muscles for dayssss😭😭😭😭💀😭😭
Feb 9, 8:48 PM
Oct 2021
Worst episode of the season BY FAR.

The previous eps have been a solid 8/10, but this useless mess of fan service makes me want to reconsider.
Feb 22, 2:44 PM

Aug 2014
utterly ridiculous plot, Horikita could at least just from there.. ;o at least we got fanservice but not much Sakura ;/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 5, 4:25 PM

Mar 2019
Ok maybe this episode wasn't that good after all, it just felt boring. But now the next arc is going to start and I can't wait for it.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 9, 10:27 PM

Dec 2022
Wow a beach like episode. A summer pool party after last episode definitely eased the suspense for a while so it's pretty cool. Just your usual hilarious episode with the perverted boys going on here lmao.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.