Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 19, 2015 7:16 AM

Sep 2014
omg Sena dafuq are you doing?

It's not like I mind... >:)

Pegasus is funny and "peculiar", as always. xD
Mar 1, 2015 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
Paul said:
It's been so long since I've watched this but did Yozora always have that fang?

I watched the whole first season over the last 3 days, and she does have it, but it only shows occasionally. Rika has one showing sometimes, and Sena and Maria have theirs showing most of the time.

(I'm a fan of fangs. I think they're cute, so I end up paying attention to them.)
Mar 1, 2015 6:05 PM

Jun 2014
Man im tired of Yozora being a total bitch already.
Not a very strong start to season 2. But at least i laughed this time.
Hopefully it will get better as it goes just like season 1.
I kinda want Sena X yozora now though.... Kodaka and science girl now.
Also I dont like the OP. But the ED is alright.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Apr 20, 2015 5:22 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I like Sena but she should "grow up"

Jul 22, 2015 6:55 PM

Jul 2014
Not a fan of the OP, I watched the op with every episode during season one but I'm probably gonna just skip it now...

For the episode, I'm kinda disappointed that Rika joined in with Yozora, I thought she was better than that. It's kinda weird that they apologized as well, more so Yozora than Rika. SENA IS FUCKING INSANE. But that's what makes her best girl.

The art and animation has definitely improved. The face proportions look better.

4/5
[center][/center]
Dec 25, 2015 3:15 PM

Jan 2011
that hairstyle make me laugh
kodaka was distracted by senas boobs ....
Feb 25, 2016 12:29 AM

Nov 2011
Hope this 2nd season has more to offer than the first, so far more of the same.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 25, 2016 12:33 AM

Apr 2013
PrevE said:
Are you rewatching it?

I'm way too late to reply, but whatever...
I didn't rewatch, but since this is season 2 I already knew the characters and was just glad to see them again :3
Apr 24, 2016 1:05 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Sena as delicious as always. But this episode had little else.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 3, 2016 4:26 AM

Dec 2015
She gave them condoms?wow, she literally told them to get over into business already. I still think though that stella looks too much like Sena...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 15, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2016
Oh my god. So I know that Sena has sexual desires of being dominant. But is she a sadist too? I think she's getting turned on while imagining abusing Yozora. That would explain all the pictures on the wall, and her.... well.... movements and reactions. God, I love Sena's eccentric personality.

Anyway, that bath scene really reminds me of Re:Zero when Subaru met Roswaal. Also, Yozora's appearance in the intro kinda reminded me of Megumin from Konosuba. o_o

Anyway, looks like it hasn't lost any of its charm from the original series yet! Excited to see what's next~
Jun 16, 2017 4:45 PM

Apr 2017
Dat ass doe. I love Sena.

Aug 21, 2017 9:22 PM

Sep 2015
Sena is one hell of a stalker now lol
Feb 19, 2018 7:37 PM

Sep 2013
It's been awhile since I watched the first season so I forgot how much I like this show. Really good first episode.

What was she doing with that wig at the end of the episode????

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 26, 2020 4:42 AM

Dec 2012
Rewaching this. Still OP and Ed is nice!

Jan 7, 2021 8:18 AM
Aug 2020
Sexy ending🤭

(Also nice ass, sena)
Drake_Nate1345Jan 7, 2021 8:23 AM
Jan 13, 2021 9:55 PM

May 2017
Sena is now a meat stalker perverted masochist otaku lesbi** kobato-con but of course we still love her 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 8, 2021 11:25 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Second season staring off with a bang. I can only imagine the delight of the fans when this aired several years ago, because damn am I happy that I can start watching this right away after the first season. Love the ed. This show is already taking a place in my anime heart and I’m probably going to be depressed once this is over. I just hope they give us a satisfactory ending like they did with season 1.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 1, 2022 5:55 AM
Feb 2022
Une alarme est un bruit fort qui avertit les personnes de danger. Il a ses racines dans la Révolution américaine, lorsque Paul Revere a monté à travers les villes qui crient les Britanniques arrivent! Le mot alarme est également un symbole d'appréhension et de peur. C'est un signal qui réveille quelqu'un de dormir. Historiquement, le mot alarme a été utilisé pour avertir d'une attaque imminente ou d'alerter une personne au danger. https://sonnerietelephone.fr/

Bien que la plupart des téléphones portables viennent avec une sonnerie préréglante, vous pouvez facilement le changer à quelque chose que vous préférez. Pour Android, allez à la barre de notification, puis à sonner et à vibrer. Ensuite, appuyez sur le signe plus pour sélectionner un fichier audio. Ensuite, sélectionnez-le et confirmez-le. Une fois que vous avez fait cela, assurez-vous que la nouvelle sonnerie d'alarme apparaît et n'est pas réglée sur le silence. Pour trouver une bonne chanson, parcourez la bibliothèque audio YouTube.

Si vous souhaitez une tonalité d'alarme différente, vous pouvez utiliser votre tonalité d'alarme par défaut iPhone. Vous pouvez également utiliser l'application Ringtone Maker pour enregistrer votre propre alarme. Vous pouvez ensuite choisir un fichier audio à définir comme sonnerie d'alarme. Pour exporter votre nouvelle sonnerie d'alarme sur votre iPhone, sélectionnez Mes tons en haut à droite. Vous pouvez également importer un fichier audio de votre ordinateur en sélectionnant le menu Musique de l'iTunes Store.

Pour ajouter une tonalité d'alarme à votre iPhone, vous pouvez utiliser l'application de fabricant de sonneries. Cliquez sur mes tons dans la barre latérale gauche. Ensuite, appuyez sur le signe plus sur la droite de la tonalité d'alarme. Une fois que vous avez choisi un fichier audio, sélectionnez une feuille de partage et cliquez sur Fiche de partage. Une fois que vous avez fait cela, vous devez vérifier la sonnerie pour vous assurer que cela ne va pas silencieux.

Après avoir identifié votre tonalité d'alarme, vous pouvez l'ajouter à votre iPhone à l'aide de l'application de la sonnerie. Ensuite, appuyez sur l'icône de la feuille d'actions dans la barre de notification. Après avoir sélectionné votre nouvelle tonalité d'alarme, vous pouvez vérifier si la nouvelle sonnerie a été ajoutée à votre téléphone. Une fois que vous avez enregistré le fichier audio, vous pouvez choisir une autre chanson comme sonnerie d'alarme. Une fois que vous avez terminé, supprimez simplement l'ancien. Vous pouvez maintenant utiliser la nouvelle tonalité d'alarme dans votre iPhone.

Vous pouvez également utiliser votre téléphone comme alarme. Vous le trouverez dans la carte de tonalité de l'horloge, où vous pouvez acheter des sonneries et des tons alerter gratuitement. Une fois que vous avez téléchargé vos tons choisis, vous pouvez définir votre alarme pour lire votre musique préférée de votre bibliothèque iTunes. Ceci est une excellente option pour une sonnerie pour votre iPhone. En plus de vous donner un son personnalisé, une alarme peut également vous aider à vous réveiller avec un peu de caféine.

La gestion d'alarme est une partie cruciale d'un système d'alarme. Lors du choix d'une stratégie de gestion des alarmes, vous devez envisager les circonstances dans lesquelles il sera plus efficace. Il devrait tenir compte des besoins en informations des opérateurs et des résultats de la recherche sur le système d'alarme. Certaines alarmes peuvent être plus importantes que d'autres dans certaines circonstances. C'est pourquoi choisir le meilleur système d'alarme est si important. Il est essentiel de veiller à ce que vous ayez pris une décision appropriée concernant les PCC.
Sep 30, 2022 9:55 PM

Dec 2020
Well they improved his hair coloring. It used to be some blonde just plopped on. Now it's a proper gradient
Dec 27, 2022 5:01 AM

Jan 2015
Really funny episode. I feel like the dynamic has really started to shape into something fun with everybody.
Yozora's cosplay was really funny.
Have to say it but(t).

This fighting game looks sick. Team Arcana should do some kind of magical girl medieval fighter.
Sena's definitely a whole lot of fun. Yuri idea with Yozora, nice.
Apr 9, 2023 12:13 PM
Mar 2023
it was good at all but i want some of ecchi more
Sep 13, 2023 2:52 PM

Sep 2022
Wow, Sena really got bullied by Yozora and Rika again. Let's see if Sena will get revenge (mainly) on Yozora.

I'm starting to agree with Kodaka that Sena is a perverted stalker when Sena takes rare pictures of Yozora caught off-guard.
Nov 25, 2023 7:34 AM

Dec 2022
Well Sena did get her revenge in a way. Heck most girls would probably say that is one of the worst ways to get payback on another woman
Dec 4, 2023 8:00 AM

Nov 2023
What kind of hairstyle was that lol
Dec 30, 2023 11:55 PM

Apr 2008
Wow... this anime is so funny... /s

It's hilarious to watch a girl get bullied to the point that she's starting to go insane

Then when her parent's are legit concerned about it, the "hero" who "promised to protect her" dismisses it completely

Apr 15, 10:10 PM

Dec 2022
Sena coming across as a real sadomasochist in this episode. I think even Yozora would be perturbed by what she was doing in bed with that wig...

How can a girl be a prodigy at anything she puts her mind to, and so woefully gullible at the same time? Sena is an enigma.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.