Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 21, 2015 7:58 PM

Jul 2014
That ecchi gundam/eva scene...

5layer said:
UNIVERSE!!!!

Rika is a riot LOL
[center][/center]
Aug 10, 2015 4:37 PM

Sep 2014
does anyone think Yozora is a stuck up bitch? cuz i do
Sep 16, 2015 2:46 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Yozora should just stop manipulating around the other people. I hate this soooo much

Oct 24, 2015 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
Rushed. A lot of annoying characters introduced.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 17, 2016 12:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ugh, the token loli and trap characters that just have to be introduced in every single anime there is to please "that" demographic. they add nothing to the story and are not even funny. I hope the focus doesn't change to them and we keep the focus on our main 3 characters.

The mecha dream was at least pretty hilarious.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 30, 2016 11:08 PM

Sep 2013
Rika is awesome. I like the little nun kid too. This show has really good characters!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 17, 2017 4:43 PM

Sep 2015
Rika is pretty erotic addicted lol
Oct 23, 2017 12:51 PM
Jul 2017
AWESOME EP, NEW PEOPLE WOOP WOOP!! <33

Ooh lord jesus why?
Kokoro Connect <3
Dec 11, 2017 8:56 AM
Sep 2015
A girl dressed as a nun is sleeping inside the club's room.
Her name is Takayama Maria. She calls herself a teacher but she's 10 years old?!

Omg did I just see her mentioning a verse from the Bible? I mean, it's clearly misinterpreted but it's still good seeing Christian influences in anime!

The new member is a man? Looks more like a trap to me. He is bullied and wants to be more manly (that's quite a sad story) (*COUGH*storyofmylife*COUGH*)
Mar 4, 2018 9:01 PM
Dec 2017
Hmm, what a oddball harem this guy has going here. I never seen a harem quite like this before. I like it. It has a lot of different archetypes and a wide variety of fetishes. It an odd harem, but I find it to be balanced. I like this author's take on the harem genre. He or she is bringing something new or at least something I haven't seen before. I don't have a favorite girl, or not yet at least.
Nov 26, 2018 11:58 AM
Jul 2017
That Yukimura looks like a girl. Tried to change in the men's locker room during P.E, and they walked away from "it". Yukimura probably has tits, really small chichis. Reminds me of Subaru Konoe from Mayo Chiki. A girl who dresses like a guy.
Mar 10, 2020 12:22 PM
Feb 2020
In order most sympathetic / most likable characters so far in the anime:

Sharing 1st Place:

Yukimura, Kobato and Sister Maria, Rika

Second Place:

Sena

Third Place:

Pretty much any random character, for example: the two girls who walk home together, random classmates who have one line on screen or off screen, etc

Fourth:

Kodaka

Fifth:

The Yangire Yozora

Jul 12, 2020 4:32 PM

Aug 2014
Gotta say that Sena is the only "best girl" material for me so far. Yozora is far too aggressive and manipulative. This honestly surprises me as I thought I would hate Sena upon her introduction.

The misunderstandings are annoying. I have never enjoyed using misunderstandings for the plot and never will.

Aside from that, Rika's bit with the erotic mecha manga was great. Can confidently say I have not seen that before this show. In terms of Rika herself, I can see her character becoming extremely irritating very quickly.

The other two characters introduced in this episode, Yukimura and Maria, are not really my cup of tea either. Maria should not be here at all (please no lewding the 10 year old loli), and the "quiet and shy" trap character trope is so exhausting.

I hope Kobato gets some more attention. It's sad seeing how little Kodaka seems to care about her. Cautiously optimistic going forward.

Aug 4, 2020 1:36 PM

Jan 2016
I’m so tried of seeing traps in these kind of anime’s. And the scientist girl? I can tell she is going to be annoying. This anime kind of reminds me of Oregairu. I think Yazoru English VA is same as Yukiko from Oregairu or seraph from zombie.

Nov 24, 2020 5:38 AM

Dec 2012
This anime is ridiculous lmao!

Dec 28, 2020 8:19 AM
Aug 2020
horny scientist XD
Jan 26, 2021 8:42 PM
Oct 2019
New chick kind of weirds me out.

Shows been a pretty steady 5.5/10 or so. Just ok enough to keep watching/not drop. But I'm probably going to put it on hold for now and see how I like it when i come back to it.
Apr 7, 2021 11:20 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
DOUBLE BARRELLED MEGA BEAM CANNOOOONNNNN

Aw heck yeah we got the loli teacher as a nun and the trap who looks like misaki from railgun and the science lab coat chick with the glasses. The harem grew fast that’s for sure

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 16, 2021 10:39 AM

Aug 2018
Ok, you got your room.. Please treat Maria better now.. Wouldn't want to see her bullied, really.. Well.. It seems we switched from that, so that's good..
Well, Yukimura is girly girl.. And Rika is genius, hm.. And our characters continue to have some quirks in their personalities.. ;P Well, this is nice, it adds the flavor, really.. ;P
Sex friends, hm.. Well.. I mean.. Maybe Kodaka should at least consider.. ;P
It seems we finally assembled our main squad.. ;P
Jan 8, 2022 7:03 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
choyos said:
Oh this show just manage to put so many awesome things together in such a way... my mind... lol

Do you know, that’s actually an excellent summary of this whole show so far. Yeah, so many awesome things, like a really awesome jealousy battle between Yozoro and “daddy‘s girl” (seriously, so stuck up) and of course the sex scenes that are being portrayed here, which yes, includes Rika’s very sexual interpretation of a mecha fight. Seriously, my jaw hit the floor when I saw that one.

But all in all, it’s very good,and even though Yozora’s a hypocrite for trying to blackmail Kodaka when she herself threatened to do even worse things (taking naked photos of that loli nun girl, and to upload them on the Internet. Seriously, is that a sick hobby of hers?) But despite that, she isn’t really that bad of a person, because she did stand up for him when they were kids, and the fact that she helped him out regarding that stalker person (Yukimura), it really does reveal how much of a good person she can be. There’s a few things she really needs to work on, that’s all I’m saying. And yeah, I’m impressed with that Yukimura guy recognizing his problems, and really trying to resolve them, by going to the neighbors club.

Can’t wait for episode five which I’m actually just about to watch. 😄
Cosplay_JoeJan 8, 2022 7:17 PM
Sep 3, 2022 2:33 PM
Jul 2020
xd xd xd xd xd dd xd xd
Sep 11, 2023 7:12 PM

Dec 2022
So now Kodaka has a trap in his harem. That doesn't happen very often, but it should prove most intriguing.
Sep 11, 2023 10:07 PM

Sep 2022
Rika is so lewd, she might try and steal away Kodaka if both Sena and Yozora are not careful enough around her.

I also think that Yukimura is really cute when she tries hard to have manly features when she is, in actuality, a woman from birth. Still, it doesn't hurt to try and gain some knowledge from Kodaka instead of Yozora misleading her to do it.
Nov 12, 2023 11:51 AM
Nov 2023
In this episode a new student joins the club. Happens to be a guy who looks like a girl. Interesting character choice.
Dec 4, 2023 7:54 AM

Nov 2023
freakin' love traps! The best species in anime
Mar 14, 6:46 AM

Jun 2019
Poor Maria. I felt bad for her there. So gullible and adorable. Rika is amazing as well. LOL. The girls have started to get jealous. Nice.
Apr 15, 6:42 AM

Dec 2022
Three new characters? Damn. Rika is especially messed in the head, which is saying something.

Being called a "bully" struck a nerve with Yozora, to the extent of causing the previously comedic scene to suddenly pivot to being serious for a second, but is it really inaccurate? Considering her treatment of Sena, and how she slapped and manipulated Maria without any real provocation, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to define her as a bully. Yozora does derive no small level of enjoyment from imposing her will on others, and I'm not sure where exactly she draws the line as of yet.

Yukimura might be a reverse trap. The feminine eyelashes are just too suspicious, even setting aside "his" voice and body.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.