Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jun 14, 2017 10:28 AM
Oct 2016
this is most hillarious episodes of all i think. especially when kanoko sing as meruru! damn so hillarious.
Aug 16, 2017 6:22 PM
Jul 2016
Kyousuke slapped again for nothing, Kirino needs to be held to the wall and screamed in the face. Here dere-side beeter make up for all the shameless abuse of her brother who btw looking sharp in that agent-look. Kirino nosebleed is new for me (a girl character in general getting "the nosebleed-rouse" at all). Ayase making up with Kirino. Kanakana enjoy her mission on stage yet spitting on the otaku crowd she loves the attention from... Oookay.

Anyway. Hang in there Kyousuke "The Cleaner" Kousaka. Things should get better for you soon.
Apr 2, 2018 5:25 PM

Jan 2016
Wow ayase, called kyouske outside just to ask him for a present reccomendation. She could have just asked him over the phone, hmmm.... did she miss him lol :3

I loved the performance and the meru meru part is really addicting.
Jan 28, 2019 7:16 PM

Aug 2017
StriderMS said:
Honestly there have been few characters in all the anime I've watched that I hated so much as Kirino, she is downright unlikable and pretty much the definition of what I hate in the anime fandom.

I agree Kirino stinks. Extremely unlikeable. Cute idol song in this episode though.
Jul 7, 2019 3:10 PM
Oct 2017
He puts up with too much bs from his sister & her normie friends.
Jul 25, 2020 2:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cosplay contest lol, Kirino has great friends, now she has a very rare figure, kinda heartwarming.
Feb 5, 2021 10:01 PM
Dec 2019
Much better then that ayase girl
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 29, 2021 8:11 PM

Mar 2016
Can now see how Kirino is friends with Ayase and Kanako. Birds of a feather and all that. Kanako is definitely fit for idol work. All happy and cutsey on stage, an arrogant entitled bitch behind the scenes, although Ayase didn't exactly help the situation by not bringing her clothes back.

Kyousuke definitely deserved that kick from Ayase. What the hell was he thinking, telling Ayase to cosplay in THAT outfit. Although even before the braindead reveal, she was being a bitch to him about how she needed to obtain said 'perfect present'. Bitch, you're the one who asked HIM to do the present research for you. Don't like it, do it yourself =_=

Still eagerly waiting for Kyousuke to pull a Kazuma one time Kirino kicks or slaps him for no reason (although I doubt that will ever happen).
Jun 6, 2021 6:47 AM

Jun 2020
Ayase planning on what gift she's giving to Kirino and asked what Kyousuke thinks

She showed a little bit of a tsundere side of her, and off they go to a cosplay competition of course Kirino would be there such a die-hard fangirl

Kanako didn't show much interest in these things but glad that she had fun at least and she made Bridget cry that's a bit cruel, Kirino's happy she got the figurine from Ayase good for her.
Aug 30, 2021 5:28 AM

Feb 2019
Lol, Kirino's friends go down the otaku route to get her a present.

Kanakana-chan is super talented in cosplaying and singing, she's Merumeru splitting image.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 13, 2022 7:17 PM

Jul 2020
The hunt is on for a present this episode and of course there is only one which could make Kirino truly happy - the one of a kind Meruru trophy/figurine. Obviously for such a coveted prize there was some serious competition, but luckily through their model connections they managed to recruit Kanako to pull of a perfect performance and win the prize. Another super fun episode again, with the dance/song performance being an extra special treat on top of an already great episode.
Jan 25, 2022 7:38 AM

Jan 2021
Kirino has some really good friends,

Kyousuke looks damn official in a suit
Jan 9, 2023 10:50 PM

Dec 2012
The resemblance is uncanny lol

Jun 4, 2023 11:11 AM
May 2017
It was quite another enjoyable episode. And the ending was hilarious.
Jan 11, 3:15 PM
May 2020
kinda nuts, ayase is a pretty good friend and kanakana is pretty funny
Apr 21, 1:56 AM
Feb 2023
The little sister just abuses her older brother and he seems to just take it for some reason. If he fought back and told her to stop being such a bitch then it wouldn't be so bad but he just takes it and feels like he has a responsibility to do things for her and help her out. This show is annoying because you sit there waiting for the sister to develop and to stop being a bitch to her brother but even after 10 episodes she has barely changed and is probably more abusive now than when the show started. Fuck this show and fuck whoever thought that it would be a good idea to make an anime about a perverted, hypocritic, abusive little sister and an older brother who believes that he owes her something.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Oct 3, 2010

415 by Punkero »»
May 31, 9:37 PM

» oreimo korean dub

149cart - Mar 2

3 by truth999 »»
Mar 5, 6:58 PM

» -

Takata - Feb 19, 2011

1 by Mattenan »»
Feb 21, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

362 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Jan 28, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

263 by FapFipFop »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.