Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 17, 2015 6:26 PM

Jan 2014
We arrived back in town and headed straight for the temple with the player stone. As I approached it I noticed a small number of names were crossed out, like if someone were to take a chisel and scratch across the players name.
I looked for the f's and that man's name was crossed out, no number or anything. It had taken a few minutes to get back but if he had respawned his name wouldn't have been etched out
"I believe now, if we die we die for real..... I don't want to die"
The shocked caused me to shake subtly
May 17, 2015 6:37 PM

Apr 2014
"no I did not" Ren admitted "although now it just gives me hope of going through the game and surviving " Ren said with a smile then Sakura said "I'm bored"
May 17, 2015 8:40 PM

Nov 2014
"Wow," I say, admiring their sibling relationship. "You two must be really close!!" It makes me think of my own sisters. I miss them. "Y-you're bored?" I ask, turning to Sakura. Is it my fault....?
May 17, 2015 8:43 PM

Apr 2014
Sakura shook her head "no I'm just bored I don't know what to do" Sakura said "don't worry please "
May 18, 2015 8:51 PM

Nov 2014
"oh." I saw quickly, a slight smile arcing on my lips. "Well there must be SOMETHING to do!" I giggle cheerfully. "It is the first day of the rest of our possibly short lives I guess!"
May 18, 2015 8:59 PM

Apr 2014
"yeah what do you have in mind? " Sakura asked
May 19, 2015 7:56 PM

Feb 2013
Once back in the starting town it was a short walk to the castle that housed the monument. It cast a shadow over much of the path leading up to its doors, but the grand building and it's spires brought with them a small sense of familiarity and comfort to Renee, if no one else.

"There she is... pretty as a picture, non?" She gestured with a sweep of her arms toward the castle as the group approached it. The mood of the party had been somber the entire walk back, and even Ashe had not been unaffected by it. But judging by the halfhearted look her friend gave her, the brunette's attempt at lightening the mood had failed, quite miserably in fact. "Well, then..."

Without further comment, the shorter swordswoman stepped forward and pushed open the large double doors leading inside. "And here it--.... oh. Well, shit."

"What? What is it?" Ashe stepped up alongside the girl and peered further in. The main chamber was bare, save for a single slab of stone pressed right up against the far wall. From floor to ceiling, it covered the wall entirely. From this distance Ashe could see that there was something written on it, but not what was written.

"Would it make things worse if I said that's not the thing that used to be here?"

Her head snapped back to Renee as she heard the girl's comment. That was not what she'd wanted to hear. But before she could say as much, her friend was already starting forward toward the stone monument only a few paces behind Dodger.

"November 6th. Died in battle." She said. She'd followed the boy's hand as it traced along the list of names and read out the small inscription written below the crossed out name he'd stopped at. "That is... foreboding, to say the least. It used to be a large platform here. You'd revive after a couple minutes in this hall. Never saw this thing. Don't care much for it either."

"So it was true, then?" Ashe had walked up behind the two and was now glancing over the many names that had already been crossed off of the monument.

Renee shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know for sure. But with no log out button and no revive point I'm not exactly eager to test it. You?" She was answered with only a short shake of her friend's head. And despite herself, Renee smiled at that. "Good."
May 19, 2015 8:42 PM

Nov 2014
"Huh, I guess we should try raising our EXP, right?" I ask, "I mean, levels mean survival. So maybe we should go hunting? Get some col, get some levels, maybe item drops...."
May 19, 2015 8:45 PM

May 2015
Odango walked into the town to be greeted by a crowd of people, he looks behind him to see Kanji "hurry up bro!" He was nervous that he'd lose him or something worse, "What do we do now? Wanna get something to eat?" He asked.
May 20, 2015 7:06 PM

Apr 2014
Sabre_Tenebrae said:
"Huh, I guess we should try raising our EXP, right?" I ask, "I mean, levels mean survival. So maybe we should go hunting? Get some col, get some levels, maybe item drops...."

"right" Sakura said not sure of what to do still
May 20, 2015 8:35 PM

Jul 2012
Treading along with the others the sisters' were actually starting to hope that the death thing was a joke. The somber quiet walk back to town however, quickly made things uncertain and doubtful. Reaching what was seemingly a cathedral of some sort, the girl Renee made a light hearted attempt to brighten the mood. The sisters' finally realized that she had asked "no?" in French as they had a quizzical perplexed face at this realization that she actually had a slight accent.

As for the attempt, it did not completely fail, the little sister made a tiny nod with her head in agreement and acknowledgment being it was her first time seeing it. On the other hand, Anya had already stopped by before the announcement and just stared at the building. Anya like Renee noted the new stone slab, a monument of sorts and approached Dodger who was already there.

What entered their sights was possibly the the names of all ten thousand players in this game, and already hundreds maybe even a thousand names were crossed off. The sisters managed to find everyone in the group on the monument somewhere, and as they looked, more names were etched off with a line as well as stating the date and cause of their death. "...what now...?" Anya asked."Shouldn't we be trying to save these people sis?" Aina asked in referment to those who were suicidal or acting recklessly.
AsreaMay 21, 2015 3:09 AM
May 21, 2015 11:18 PM

Nov 2014
"Yes!" I say, nodding at my own idea. "So we'll go hunting in the fields outside the city!!"
May 22, 2015 2:18 AM

Apr 2014
Sakura took his and Rens hand amd began walking hoping to drag them along
May 22, 2015 11:01 PM

Nov 2014
I feel her take my hand, and my pulse elevates a little. I wasn't expecting this. Soon she's dragging me. I giggle a little. "What's this?"
May 23, 2015 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
"huh? " Sakura asked turning to look at him
May 23, 2015 11:08 PM

Nov 2014
I smile and giggle a little. "Just that you're dragging us along! It surprised me a little!"
May 28, 2015 12:52 AM

Jan 2014
"wh...what do we do know?"
I heard Anya ask but I had to repeat it. What will we do know?
Lie down and accept life or face certain death and beat the game
I formed a fist against the statue and smacked it once
"What are we supposed to do?"
May 29, 2015 6:13 PM

Apr 2014
Sakura now left to the fields with Sabre and Ren
Jun 1, 2015 10:24 PM

Nov 2014
(do we move this to the grasslands???)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» [Misc]- Questions and Concerns

MoniStar - Apr 28, 2015

9 by aspicientis »»
Oct 19, 2015 9:55 PM

Sticky: » [Creation]- Character Creation

MoniStar - Apr 30, 2015

21 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 9, 2015 1:17 AM

» [Field 1]- Grasslands ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MoniStar - May 1, 2015

212 by IGOATIE »»
May 19, 2015 8:42 PM

» Real World

MoniStar - Apr 28, 2015

20 by A_wild_jet »»
May 3, 2015 4:54 AM

Sticky: » [Rules]- Levels and Skills

MoniStar - Apr 28, 2015

0 by MoniStar »»
Apr 28, 2015 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.