Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (25) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2013 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
rika713 said:
jj-khlover said:
"May I ask why you're stuttering?..." Kiley asked calmly. "And yes...that's why I tried to hit yuki with a rock..."

"Um....I-If you want....that's fine." Ichika said nervously.

"I am not stuttering! I am just.." She took a deep breath and sighed. "A-Anyway, how about we go and say hi to the others?"
"sure...I guess...." kiley said, she was already walking away.
Light always brings forth the darkness, thats why I embrace both.....Like Riku <3
Jun 25, 2013 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
Ichika blushed even more. "I am not!" He protested.
Light always brings forth the darkness, thats why I embrace both.....Like Riku <3
Jun 25, 2013 2:25 PM
Sep 2009
pretty looked at alice "mmm u can just relax and do what u want" avter than she looked at Ichika "oooo.. for me u are.. but as u want" Pretty smiled at him

Jun 25, 2013 2:25 PM

Nov 2010
Aria approached Pretty and the others and greeted them with a wide smile "Yo there! How's everything?"
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 25, 2013 2:27 PM

Apr 2012
Kiley just stood silent and looked at the others.
Jun 25, 2013 2:28 PM

Apr 2012
Ichika smiled then looked at Kiley. "Hey there, little sis."

Kiley was still just quiet.
Jun 25, 2013 2:30 PM

Nov 2010
"H-Hi there Ichika!" Even though she stuttered a bit, Aria still maintained her smile.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 25, 2013 2:30 PM
Sep 2009
pretty looked at Aria "Yo aria.." Pretty smile at her "hehe where have u been? i have not seen u in hostess club so long time"
Jun 25, 2013 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
"Sorry, I was occupied with some tough school work and didn't feel like attending the club." She nervously rubbed her head and smiled again.
Jun 25, 2013 2:35 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty-chan said:
Pretty looked at kyo "mmm u guys are here too??" Pretty smiled

Kirari "oh Pretty u are here too? still with your costumer? well i'm sure noone wants u"

Pretty "oh Kirari.. u are kyo's costumer?? too bad now u are paying monay to have a boys next to u"

"kirari got angry but still smiled "eh? ofcourse not.. i just wanted to know how virgen feels"

Pretty looked at kyo "kyo u must have FUN with her"said Pretty and smirked

kyo laughed "hahaha. wherever the 'talking machine' there's always fun" he puts both his hands behind his neck "well you seem to be busy with your own customer pretty"

Jun 25, 2013 2:35 PM

Apr 2012
"Oh hey Aria....that's your name right? I'm not good at remembering names, I apologize." Ichika smiled at her.

"I don't like you Pretty...." Kiley said coldly.
Jun 25, 2013 2:38 PM

Apr 2013
Watching as more people came around, she sat down at a nearby table and pulled out her laptop and started to type.

Jun 25, 2013 2:40 PM
Sep 2009
Pretty looked at kyo "he is not a costumer.. for today.." than she looke at kiley "well i don't care.. everyone can't like me.. even kirari hate's me too" pretty smiled

Kirari looke at pretty and than looked at Kiley "how can u smile whan someone saind she don't like u?"

Pretty "mmm becouse i know why she don't likes me" Pretty smiled an lookes at Ichika and smiled again..

Kirari "kyo let's go ewey from her.. or she will make a move on u too"

Pretty looked at Kirari and smiled
Jun 25, 2013 2:42 PM

Nov 2010
"It's okay, you're a host with plenty of customers, it must be already tough for you to remember all those names." Aria reassured Ichika with a friendly smile, even though she actully felt like a knife just stapped her heart.
Jun 25, 2013 2:51 PM

Apr 2012
(Sorry Rika! I didn't mean to make it sound that bad .-.)

Ichika smiled. "I just have a bad memory, that's all. Again. My apologizes." Ichika gently grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Kiley went silent again.
Jun 25, 2013 2:55 PM

Nov 2010
(No problem, it was me who wanted the drama in the first place :P)

Surprised, Aria blushed cleared then cleared her throat and pulled her hand away "You don't need to do this you know, I am not your customer or anything."
Jun 25, 2013 2:55 PM
Sep 2009
Pretty looked at ichika and smiled "sorry ichika i have to go now.. i will see u later"
Pretty smiled at all of tham and left that place

Kirari looked at Pretty and than looked at Kyo "mm what to do next?"
Jun 25, 2013 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
"I know but still, why can't I do it?" Ichika asked. "You don't like me, do you?" Then he looked over at Pretty. "Alright, bye."
Jun 25, 2013 3:10 PM

Nov 2010
"No it's not that at all, it's just that I thought you shouldn't force yourself." She explained.
Jun 25, 2013 3:19 PM

Apr 2012
"Force myself? I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to." Ichika explained then smiled at her again.
Jun 25, 2013 7:06 PM

Nov 2010
Aria chuckled "Well aren't you such a gentleman, Ichika" she said and chuckled again.
Jun 25, 2013 7:13 PM

Apr 2012
"Sarcasm hurts you know" Ichika just smiled. "That came out wrong, you know what I meant though, right?"
Jun 26, 2013 12:11 AM

Nov 2010
"Don't worry, it wasn't sarcasm." She chuckled then decided to play dumb with him "So what do you mean? Care to tell me?"
Jun 26, 2013 1:31 AM

Apr 2012
"W-well...I-I just....um, who cares. It doesn't matter anymore, right?" Ichika smiled and laughed nervously.
Jun 26, 2013 1:42 AM

Nov 2010
"Yeah yeah, you probably don't what you mean yourself anyway." She joked and patted his shoulder.
Jun 26, 2013 1:46 AM

Apr 2012
"H-Hey! Yeah I do!" Ichika protested.
Jun 26, 2013 1:55 AM

Nov 2010
"Really?" She eyed him with a smirk while still placing her hand over his shoulder.
Jun 26, 2013 2:00 AM

Apr 2012
"I'm smarter than I look." Ichika said. "I can handle anything."
Jun 26, 2013 7:08 AM

Jan 2013
Pretty-chan said:
Pretty looked at ichika and smiled "sorry ichika i have to go now.. i will see u later"
Pretty smiled at all of tham and left that place

Kirari looked at Pretty and than looked at Kyo "mm what to do next?"

kyo looked at pretty "hey pretty you ignoring me?" he then looked at kiari, puts his hands behind his head and smiled "don't know... your the customer so, i think you should be the one to decide"

Jun 26, 2013 7:22 AM
Sep 2009
(Pretty did not ignored.. she answered u...see post 213.. she answerd u there)

kirari looked at him "mmmm i don't know.. i'm too tired to think about it.. can u think about it? i want to have fun"
Jun 26, 2013 7:42 AM

Jan 2013
(sorry didn't see that)

"how about the rooftop then? il think of something to do once we're there."

(can you rp with me in the six kingdoms?)

Jun 26, 2013 8:01 AM
Sep 2009
(ofcourse i can.. Utau is in your room :)

"roof top?" kirari said with a smile "well ok.. let's go"
Jun 27, 2013 2:23 AM

Nov 2010
jj-khlover said:
"I'm smarter than I look." Ichika said. "I can handle anything."

"Okay mister Smart-guy, you win" Aria lightly chuckled then reached her hand to her pocket, she looked a bit nervous as she did. "By the way I...umm....I.." She got something out from her pokect and handed it out to Ichika. It was an advertisement for party held in a nearby Cafe. "I will be singing on the stage at the end, can you come and watch me?"
Jun 27, 2013 2:27 AM

Apr 2012
"Of course I will." Ichika smiled and took the paper. "When is it?" He asked curiously.
Jun 27, 2013 2:30 AM

Nov 2010
Aria smiled with a faint blush. "It will two days later, the exact date and time is written on the paper. You can bring any friends if you want to."
Jun 27, 2013 2:32 AM

Apr 2012
"I'll probably invite vanity and Blake, is that okay with you? I don't wanna bring anyone you don't like.....oh, and you look cute when your blushing." Ichika teased.
Jun 27, 2013 2:40 AM

Nov 2012
(new temporary rule, no more drama ok)
Jun 27, 2013 2:42 AM

Nov 2010
"Yeah you can bring whoever you want, there isn't anyone I hate in particular." Her blushing then slightly increased. "I-I am not blushing! It's probably just...ah...hot! Yeah! The weather must be getting warm already."
Jun 27, 2013 2:45 AM

Apr 2012
"Uh huh...blame the weather for now." Ichika smirked then kissed her
on the cheek softly.
Jun 27, 2013 2:51 AM

Nov 2010
(Kissing her on her cheek...that's torture!)

She froze in her place for a moment and blushed even more. "Ha ha..ha ha... Woah!...It's really hot, isn't it? Ha ha.." Aria nervously laughed.
Jun 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Nov 2010
(Btw, do you like Japanese music?)
Jun 27, 2013 2:56 AM

Apr 2012
Ichika just laughed. "Still blaming it on the temperature? I wanna see how long you can keep that up." He smirked again.

(Yes, I do, why?)
Jun 27, 2013 3:03 AM

Nov 2010
(It's just that I am planing to let Aria sing Japanese songs, so I was curious :3)

"No it's really hot! Y-You're just to dense to notice, baka!" Aria's still trying to keep up with her excuse.
Jun 27, 2013 3:06 AM

Apr 2012
"Interesting..." Ichika pulled her close to him. "Is it getting any hotter or are you ready to admit it?"

(Oh...well then yes, I listen to more Japanese songs then I do English ones.)
Jun 27, 2013 3:11 AM

Nov 2010
(Wow me too! :D will I do like English songs, but I prefer Japanese ones)

"I have nothing to admit, b-baka! Of course it's hot when y-you're all over me liks th-this..." Aria losely tried to push him away, but couldn't even move him an inch. Even though she's strong enough to shove him away her body won't let her.
Jun 27, 2013 3:13 AM
Sep 2009
( i think more people who like animes thay all like japaness songs.. :) )
Jun 27, 2013 3:17 AM

Nov 2012
(yeah its the same with me, more other language (Jrock, Kpop) music then English)
Jun 27, 2013 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
Ichika let her go, "fine....but I'll mess with you late though, just till you
admit it." He smiled
Jun 27, 2013 10:34 AM

Nov 2010
"A-Admit what? You're too dense to assume what my feelings are." She stepped a step away from him when he let her go.
Jun 27, 2013 10:38 AM

Apr 2012
Ichika sighed. "Well alright, I guess its to soon to know for sure."

"Onii-san.....something imporant is happening.... its with that girl I dont like, her thoughts are the loudest...." Kiley said.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (25) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Host Club ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Jun 21, 2013

480 by 1n5tant_Ar50n »»
Aug 17, 2013 11:20 PM

Sticky: » Character creation ( 1 2 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Jun 21, 2013

62 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 13, 2013 12:20 AM

» BD room 9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Jun 30, 2013

1351 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 2, 2013 1:02 AM

» kai's and aliee's home (hear school) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Pretty-chan - Jul 7, 2013

212 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 31, 2013 1:43 PM

» rooftop ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pretty-chan - Jun 21, 2013

857 by 1n5tant_Ar50n »»
Jul 24, 2013 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.