Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2013 1:09 AM

Oct 2009
One of the biggest anime world's secrets solved: It's she.
Feb 3, 2013 1:09 AM

Feb 2012
The fuck? Yukimura is a girl?! I wonder where did Yukimura got the idea that she was a boy in the first place.
Feb 3, 2013 2:37 AM

Dec 2011
O.O yukimura is a girl..
thats makes sense.. LOL
Feb 3, 2013 2:43 AM

Oct 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Magito said:
I knew it all along that she was a girl. Thanks to some guy who spoiled it back in season 1.

Was she really a trap? When she was originally introduced she made it clear that boys in the locker room refused to treat her as a guy. Wasn't that clear enough?

As for Yumekichi. I think his greater problem is that Maria is called a "nun", as such, with him being self declared as Greek Orthodox, anything sexually related to her strikes him as wrong. I wouldn't criticize him too much, I think he can handle sex pretty well, it is when something insults religion he gets offended. I vaguely recall another thread where he expressed the same sentiments without the sexual aspect. I think it was on a SAO thread. So this scene just tripped a pre-existing wire he had.

However Yume, there is NOTHING Pedo about the scene. Kodaka does not see Maria in a sexual capacity. He sees her as a child, and himself as a father figure for her, as evident with his taking care of her in the previous episode, and his LACK of blushing in this episode (his response to Yukimura is completely different) even when she points out his "member". Now I can sympathize that a religious person could get offended by the way the Japanese view nuns, but that is something different than trying to read sex into this scene.
Well said, it's along those lines. A wire trip.

I just realized too that Maria is for Sena x Kodaka if you remember how she reacted to the King's contest kiss part.

Yeah, I don't think she will get any love interest, just me worried she could develop but nah. I think it's going to stay the father caring part.

BTW what of Maria's father and mother. We only some stuff of Sena and Kodaka's families. The other characters zero so far.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 3, 2013 5:14 AM

Jun 2012
Been waiting for the Yukimura scene ever since the manga.

Also, Yukimura moaning. That was gold.
Feb 3, 2013 5:57 AM

Dec 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Yeah, I don't think she will get any love interest, just me worried she could develop but nah. I think it's going to stay the father caring part.

]
Feb 3, 2013 6:38 AM
Sep 2012
Since I haven't read the manga I didn't already know about Yukimura but was definitely not surprised.
I don't feel so bad now either ;)
I am hoping for a Kodaka x Sena ending though.
Feb 3, 2013 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
This page and the previous one, were more interesting and FUCKIN' FUNNY than the episode itself. 5/5

Thank you *****, based comedian.

yeah i didn't think this would be so much fun :D
manuxel said:
THANK YOU!!! The moment i saw this i was expecting someone would post this screenshot, so i wouldn't have to do it myself LOL.

yeah it was a MUST :D
Feb 3, 2013 6:59 AM

Sep 2011
holycrap this was hilarious, and about time they revealed Yukimura's actual gender (as if we all didn't know already lol), and damn, Rika's still the same old creep.

Nachtwandler_21 said:
I don't like some jokes this season. To black for me. And it pisses me off that Yozora start loosing to Sena despite her dominance. But it's still good. And Rika is the best girl despite being fujoshi

Pretty sure the vast majority of guys would prefer a nice, cute and well behaving girl (despite some of her negative traits which aren't a big deal) like Sena than some brainless bitch (excuse the language) who treats people like scum when she's the scum herself (sorry if i offend any Yozora fans), even the fanarts and polls seem to suggest that Sena is by far the most popular girl from the show followed by Kobato.
Feb 3, 2013 7:54 AM

Sep 2010
Wow I thought she was a he just like the anime Baka and Test but wow so those guys in the first season are happy now they thought they were interested in boys lol anyways I love this episode
Feb 3, 2013 8:13 AM

Sep 2011
-Skyleo- said:
twonline said:

WHAAAAATTTT????????

This episode was ONE OF THE BEST if not THE BEST.....

+5/5

lol
I didn't like it. Although some moments were funny, some scenes were a little too much and "dirty". The kind of scenes when I would felt ashamed to watch with friends...
Oh, and storyline anyone ? It's somewhat random imo.
And, for god's sake, Kodaka is a fucking dumbass, and totally useless. To put it in a nutshell, a meh MC with harem, as always.
Actually, I keep watching this because Rika (even if the public groping scene was clearly indecent).

how? If I had to rank Kodaka in the category of Harem MCs, I would rank him rather high:

Mancrushable > Good > Average > Bad > Unbearable

I would rank him in the "good category"

The unbearable ones would be Ichika from the Infinite Stratos Anime and the MC(mashiro I think?) From Nyaruko
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 3, 2013 8:25 AM

Oct 2009
Another episode of Rika expertise. Man, I love her more and more.
Kinda know that Yukimura plot twist was gonna happen ever since the swimming pool episode from season 1 (isn't it obvious?).

Love it when Sena was stopping Maria from saying her favorite word for curry. Lol.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 3, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2011
-Skyleo- said:
GodlyKyon said:

how? If I had to rank Kodaka in the category of Harem MCs, I would rank him rather high:

The unbearable ones would be Ichika from the Infinite Stratos Anime and the MC(mashiro I think?) From Nyaruko

Good category ? You're rather kind bro.
I would rank him between average and bad. Kind but as thick as a brick.

Ha, he is a great protagonist, but pissed me off for the reason why I thought he is great
Feb 3, 2013 11:29 AM
Oct 2010
Posting in epic thread.

Anyway, nice episode.
Feb 3, 2013 12:09 PM
Oct 2010
-Skyleo- said:
Downgrade355 said:
Pretty sure the vast majority of guys would prefer a nice, cute and well behaving girl (despite some of her negative traits which aren't a big deal) like Sena than some brainless bitch (excuse the language) who treats people like scum when she's the scum herself (sorry if i offend any Yozora fans), even the fanarts and polls seem to suggest that Sena is by far the most popular girl from the show followed by Kobato.
Sena is the most popular girl from the show because meat.
Fixed.

Anyway, dunno how many share my view, but I prefer Sena mostly cause Yozora is too mean to her, it makes me wanna cheer on her... I guess I would be more an "Anti-Yozora" than "Pro-Sena".

Though I don't know what's worse between Yozora's treatment of Sena and Sena's obsession with Kobato... Perhaps the first to fix that major problem would get my final vote.
GodlyKyon said:
-Skyleo- said:
GodlyKyon said:

Ha, he is a great protagonist, but pissed me off for the reason why I thought he is great
I agree with GodlyKyon here, Kodaka is better than the average harem MC. He is kind but will still reprimand someone for going over the line, he is cautious but not a wuss, he is true to his values (like keeping his hair natural depite the problems it causes), he is responsible, and from what I've read he might not be a thick as he seems (though perhaps he is still not very wise).

The traits that I find somehow irksome are that he is too passive and way too selfless, but for defects those are still tolerable compared to several harem MCs' ...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 3, 2013 12:20 PM

Dec 2012
Got around to watching the ep just now, the rollcoaster scene made me lol so hard. FINALLY they found out Yukimura's gender, its frigging obvious its a girl. I think really he should have found out when they went into the changing room at the swimming pool (?).
Feb 3, 2013 12:28 PM
Jan 2013
Whoa, Sena can pass as Kobato's mother?

Yukimura is officially a girl?

This is getting interesting.
Feb 3, 2013 12:34 PM

Nov 2011
Ajunky said:
-Skyleo- said:
Downgrade355 said:
Fixed.

Anyway, dunno how many share my view, but I prefer Sena mostly cause Yozora is too mean to her, it makes me wanna cheer on her... I guess I would be more an "Anti-Yozora" than "Pro-Sena".

Though I don't know what's worse between Yozora's treatment of Sena and Sena's obsession with Kobato... Perhaps the first to fix that major problem would get my final vote.

Dat fix :D
I share your view on that matter whenever i saw Yozoka messing with Sena i wanna cheer for her more but i'm not saying it should stop cuz it's the source of the fun most of the time :D and i don't think it's just her "useless meat" is what's good about her :)
imo Sena's obsession is worse cuz it's just makes her look bad and that's probably why she can be easily confused to be Kobato's mother :D
Feb 3, 2013 1:43 PM

Feb 2012
seriously guys sena is better in every single way

smarter
richer
cuter
bigger boobs
plays video games
loves little sister
awesome dad
Feb 3, 2013 2:36 PM

Oct 2009
Rika FTW! The first time she said "Universe!" in season 1 episode 4

Feb 3, 2013 2:49 PM

Sep 2011
ruritanium said:
I'm not sure how to describe this episode. Plus I don't know how to explain. IMO, for everything yozora haters, what I can say, she has the power to actually manipulate the other. Everybody hating her for bullying esp sena n yukimura. But for me,she understand the other the most. I think she know about yukimura a long time ago, may even when the first time she met her. If not, she will never ask yukimura to dress as a girl, especially the pool n beach part. In this episode she just mention that she is careless. If not yukimura will never be with kodaka in the bath. Just to remind u all..a lot of people thanked her for helping them. She's the one who cared the most for the club member. Yozora FTW!!! Plus she ask kodaka to call her Yozora instead of Sora.. She just fight for kodaka fair and square

You are the "delusional yozora faggots" that a poster was mentioning before. Lol, that is completely fucking wrong, Yozora wanted to laugh at a boy dessing up as a girl, abusing Yukimura's innonence is what she did. And now it backfired, because everyone loves maids

Thats what happened

And if Yumekichi has a problem with masturbate, then he needs to start by fixing his mirror
Feb 3, 2013 4:03 PM

Jul 2012
Now i can forgive my d***. Thanks God.
Feb 3, 2013 4:17 PM

Aug 2012
Senna and Yozora are really crazy auhsuhahsua
So they you call Yukimura for his true name? Kimura as more female :p
"The King command are absoluty"
Feb 3, 2013 4:35 PM

Nov 2008
cephilis said:
How convenient, we find out that Yukimura is a girl and she grows tits at the end?

My sentiments exactly.
Feb 3, 2013 5:02 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
SonicBoom0 said:
They finally realised that Yukimura really is a girl. I have been waiting for this moment for so long. It was an awesome episode.

Yup. Have been waiting for the reverse reverse trap.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 3, 2013 5:53 PM

Sep 2011
Paradox-K said:
cephilis said:
How convenient, we find out that Yukimura is a girl and she grows tits at the end?

My sentiments exactly.

They were around, but since the Maid Uniform was so loose and her chest was so small, and there were no close-up shots, we didn't notice

I don't remember the swimming suits though
Feb 3, 2013 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
Ajunky said:
-Skyleo- said:
Downgrade355 said:
Fixed.

GodlyKyon said:
-Skyleo- said:
GodlyKyon said:

I agree with GodlyKyon here, Kodaka is better than the average harem MC. He is kind but will still reprimand someone for going over the line, he is cautious but not a wuss, he is true to his values (like keeping his hair natural depite the problems it causes), he is responsible, and from what I've read he might not be a thick as he seems (though perhaps he is still not very wise).

The traits that I find somehow irksome are that he is too passive and way too selfless, but for defects those are still tolerable compared to several harem MCs' ...

Who are the worst harem MCs?
Feb 3, 2013 6:10 PM

Jun 2010
Yes! Sena x Kodaka development! This is the right path!

Yo guys, don't even compare Sena and Yozora. Yozora sucks. She doesn't even deserve to be called a candidate for Kodaka's partner. Boo.

I love the part when Yozora was sad because she was losing badly but the Black Dragon is the best scene for me.

Rika owns this episode!

Can't stop laughing after reading all the comments. This discussion sure went extremely crazy.
Feb 3, 2013 6:29 PM

May 2010
Wow, So Yukimura really is a girl. :O

Hilarious episode. can't wait for the next~
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 3, 2013 6:50 PM

Jun 2012
The worst harem MC goes to Mahiro from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. Other people mentioned Ichika from Infinite Stratos. His cluelessness is infuriating but at least he isn't mean, spiteful, and talentless like Mahiro. He is so lucky to have Nyaruko and hopefully he is a little nicer in season 2.

Anyway best male MC's are: Kyon from TMOHS, Sugisaki from SnI, Aikawa from Kore wa Zombie, Issei from Highschool dxd and Araragi from Bakemonogatari.

I might be missing a few of course but these are my personal favorites.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 3, 2013 6:59 PM

Sep 2012
shigeru212 said:
The worst harem MC goes to Mahiro from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.
Guess you guys did not watch School Days.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 3, 2013 7:21 PM

Aug 2011
Kodaka is a lucky man hehe
Feb 3, 2013 7:53 PM

Jan 2011
That ep cracked me up so hard... the lols that have been had...
Feb 4, 2013 12:20 AM

Jul 2012
Favorite episode so far. This episode is pure awesome.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 4, 2013 1:11 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
shigeru212 said:
The worst harem MC goes to Mahiro from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.
Guess you guys did not watch School Days.

You are right. I just read a summary of the show and it seems like that MC makes Mahiro look like an angel.

That being said, that show is a genre deconstruction of harem anime. It seems to contain a paucity of the elements that make the harem genre so enjoyable in the first place.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 4, 2013 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
shigeru212 said:
That being said, that show is a genre deconstruction of harem anime. It seems to contain a paucity of the elements that make the harem genre so enjoyable in the first place.
It may not be the standard harem, but it is still very much of harem genre for the simple fact that a bunch of girls fell for the MC.

And I can name a bunch of harem anime with MC that is worse than any MC named here so far: For example, Kimi ga nozomu Mirai, Shuffle! or White Album.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 4, 2013 1:34 AM

Nov 2012
this episode make me laugh , f*ck version metal hahahaha (scene rika)

Feb 4, 2013 2:42 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
shigeru212 said:
It may not be the standard harem, but it is still very much of harem genre for the simple fact that a bunch of girls fell for the MC.

And I can name a bunch of harem anime with MC that is worse than any MC named here so far: For example, Kimi ga nozomu Mirai, Shuffle! or White Album.

Is that so. I haven't watched, or really researched, any of those shows extensively so I can't responsibly comment on them. That being said, for me, Mahiro is as bad as it gets when it comes to harem leads.

However, back to Boku wa Tomodachi, the MC is a fairly likeable guy, who stacks up reasonably well against other harem leads.
Feb 4, 2013 5:03 AM

Oct 2012
That episode was really a huge mash-up of stupidity and it was hilarious
Feb 4, 2013 5:12 AM

Oct 2009
GodlyKyon said:
ruritanium said:
I'm not sure how to describe this episode. Plus I don't know how to explain. IMO, for everything yozora haters, what I can say, she has the power to actually manipulate the other. Everybody hating her for bullying esp sena n yukimura. But for me,she understand the other the most. I think she know about yukimura a long time ago, may even when the first time she met her. If not, she will never ask yukimura to dress as a girl, especially the pool n beach part. In this episode she just mention that she is careless. If not yukimura will never be with kodaka in the bath. Just to remind u all..a lot of people thanked her for helping them. She's the one who cared the most for the club member. Yozora FTW!!! Plus she ask kodaka to call her Yozora instead of Sora.. She just fight for kodaka fair and square

You are the "delusional yozora faggots" that a poster was mentioning before. Lol, that is completely fucking wrong, Yozora wanted to laugh at a boy dessing up as a girl, abusing Yukimura's innonence is what she did. And now it backfired, because everyone loves maids

No, that is not the case. Here is one scene from season 1 where Yozora insisted that Yukimura must wear a girls swimwear.

And that is not because she wants to make fun of Yukimura, but it is her way to prove to Kodaka that what Rika said is wrong. That "Male and female can't form a normal friendship". She want's Kodaka to view Yukimura as a man, regardless of her cute appearance, just like her case with Kodaka when they were little. This far, she has succeed in doing so. But now the secrets are out, she doesn't know what to do.
Feb 4, 2013 5:18 AM

Dec 2012
azzuRe said:
GodlyKyon said:
ruritanium said:

No, that is not the case. Here is one scene from season 1 where Yozora insisted that Yukimura must wear a girls swimwear.

And that is not because she wants to make fun of Yukimura, but it is her way to prove to Kodaka that what Rika said is wrong. That "Male and female can't form a normal friendship". She want's Kodaka to view Yukimura as a man, regardless of her cute appearance, just like her case with Kodaka when they were little. This far, she has succeed in doing so. But now the secrets are out, she doesn't know what to do.

Lol you are 100% wrong , don't worry tho im still a yozora fan.
Feb 4, 2013 5:27 AM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:
I am interested in why you say azzuRe is 100% wrong (not 50% or 80% but 100%). Kind to explain?

Feb 4, 2013 5:45 AM
Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
I guess it depends on how you define worst.

Like others mentioned, Makoto from School Days is a nice example of worst as a person, like basically anyone who is a cheater and/or a complete jerk. On that sense, Mahiro gets a notable mention for the jerk criterion, but Makoto is still worse.

However, you can hate jerks all you want but they are still far less painful to watch than spineless or pushover MCs, IMO at least.

I could be wrong with this example since I dropped the anime on episode one, but the main from Kanokon seemed really awful in that sense. (Don't ask me why I picked it in the first place, I didn't know what was I getting into)

Another example could be Haruyuki from Accel World. He has gotta be one of the lamest ones I've seen.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 4, 2013 5:47 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
tsudecimo said:
I am interested in why you say azzuRe is 100% wrong (not 50% or 80% but 100%). Kind to explain?

first of all he is under the assumbtion that yozora knew yukimura was a girl all along which is cleary wrong , yozora insisted that yukimura must wear a girl swimwear for the same reason as tell him to wear maid cloth to make fun of him nothing more and nothing less i don't even get how he came to the conclusion that her motive was to show kodaka the male and female can form a friendship i mean lol ._. ? .
to put it simply yozora wants kodaka to be her friend , lover ,soulmate etc...
she doesn't really care about the others that much.
still love her tho :)
Feb 4, 2013 5:53 AM

Sep 2012
^ I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Feb 4, 2013 6:27 AM

Jan 2013
this topic was a better ride than the Black Dragon

Less puking, too.
Feb 4, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
I think this was an amazing episode, and I couldn't stop not sharing and making you remember these scenes :)))
Awesome!

LONG EDIT:
Reading the comments I realised that there were quite a few who didn't realise tha Yukimura was a girl.
It's a bit odd as if you actually think logically and (re)watch the scene where Yozora makes Yukimura wear those dresses she looks to me quite more than sure that she knew Yukimura is a girl, and that gave it away for me too. In my eyes I saw Yozora helping a girl finding out what she really was/is.
I was actually surprised then by Kodaka as he seemed that he actually thinks of Yukimura as a boy, and now I realised that other than Yozora(and me) untill this time no one in the anime actually knew that Yukimura was/is a girl. (while for me it seemed obvious by her looks and Yozora's reaction to Yukimura's entrance into the group)

Also I might be wrong on Yozora's thoughts about this, maybe she just wanted to toy around with Yukimura's simple mind making (him, at that time) to wear girl clothes saying that that will make her more of a man, Yukimura not knowing that those are girl clothes she accepted the help.

Reading more comments I see someone I saw almost in every anime discussion I attended so far, who seems sure that he knew about Yukimura's gender. @GodlyKyon

GodlyKyon said:
To Yumekichi

I Can't even remember how many pro-fanservice and loli comments yumekichi has made over the forums...

You do realize that people can read those posts, and will call you out for shit like this if you are being hypocritical right?

Exposing genitals? Kodaka turning pedo? public indecency so you lock them up?

I am sorry, but whatever hentai you have been watching/reading has been messing your logic up.

"why dost thou protesto so much?" is a good proverb, you said that "too many kids are raped in baths"

there you go, stop reading them and thinking about them that way on a COMEDY Anime. Hardcore pervs may think Maria would've been turned on, but most people did not even REMOTELY think about it that way. Not everything have to be so sexual.

I do enjoy watching this anime and also just as you sayed I also didn't even REMOTELY think about it that way... Untill I started reading these comments, when I started thinking why does one bother to make a statement like @Yumekichi, because it just starts this non-sense commotion. Yes everyone has the right to express his opinion, but in my opinion he should keep these opinions written in a txt document and save them somewhere for himeslf.

Also I wonder what would happen if let's say Yumekichi accidentally would get to a nudism beach :))
Also I like that in the end somehow he accepted the fact that he over-reacted, "Yeah, I don't think she will get any love interest, just me worried she could develop but nah. I think it's going to stay the father caring part."

symbv said:
GodlyKyon said:
it was just touch to see whether there's a penis, but yukimura is probably extra-sensitive.
Or perhaps Rika just probed a bit deeper to confirm... and we can tell she really relishes this task...

buwhaha my thoughts exactly :-"

edit 2: lol it took me 1h to get through all these pages.

Mod edit: removed pics (more than 1, the limit allowed)
koleareFeb 5, 2013 12:28 AM
Feb 4, 2013 12:43 PM

Jan 2011
Rofl this "discussion" is so amusing.
I was not surprised at all when she "turned out to be" a female, wasn't this kind of obvious from the very very start? Comedy is this episode was epic, I laughed a lot. I'm looking forward to more of this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 4, 2013 1:09 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
symbv said:
tsudecimo said:

first of all he is under the assumbtion that yozora knew yukimura was a girl all along which is cleary wrong , yozora insisted that yukimura must wear a girl swimwear for the same reason as tell him to wear maid cloth to make fun of him nothing more and nothing less i don't even get how he came to the conclusion that her motive was to show kodaka the male and female can form a friendship i mean lol ._. ? .
to put it simply yozora wants kodaka to be her friend , lover ,soulmate etc...
she doesn't really care about the others that much.
still love her tho :)

At least you are not delusional

Ajunky said:
GodlyKyon said:
I guess it depends on how you define worst.

Like others mentioned, Makoto from School Days is a nice example of worst as a person, like basically anyone who is a cheater and/or a complete jerk. On that sense, Mahiro gets a notable mention for the jerk criterion, but Makoto is still worse.

However, you can hate jerks all you want but they are still far less painful to watch than spineless or pushover MCs, IMO at least.

I could be wrong with this example since I dropped the anime on episode one, but the main from Kanokon seemed really awful in that sense. (Don't ask me why I picked it in the first place, I didn't know what was I getting into)

Another example could be Haruyuki from Accel World. He has gotta be one of the lamest ones I've seen.

Rigt, Spineless main characters are the worst! I think yuki rito Was the one that was initially starting to piss me off...
Feb 4, 2013 1:14 PM

Sep 2011
shigeru212 said:
The worst harem MC goes to Mahiro from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. Other people mentioned Ichika from Infinite Stratos. His cluelessness is infuriating but at least he isn't mean, spiteful, and talentless like Mahiro. He is so lucky to have Nyaruko and hopefully he is a little nicer in season 2.

Anyway best male MC's are: Kyon from TMOHS, Sugisaki from SnI, Aikawa from Kore wa Zombie, Issei from Highschool dxd and Araragi from Bakemonogatari.

I might be missing a few of course but these are my personal favorites.

So agreeable

Mahrio was an absolute butch, it seems to me that the better the mc of a harem series is, the more enjoyable ita going to likely be

Yay kyon and ken!

And if i had Nyaruko... Holy shit, i would Certainly not treat her The way The main character did character.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.