Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Sep 20, 2008 10:36 PM

Apr 2007
At this point in the series, I really wouldn't mind if 98% of the cast dies. Half of them are undeveloped and are there for the sake of either being a plot device or being Schneizel's pawn, and the other half's just pissing me off.

From this episode, I basically got that Schneizel is a black hole that sucks the reasoning and intelligence out of all the other characters. >.>

And Sunrise, you suck. "I need to rely on Nina now." Don't give me this kind of BS as her "redemption."

At least they're attempting a nice build up to the final confrontation between Schneizel and Lulu.
z-pakSep 20, 2008 10:57 PM
Sep 21, 2008 6:43 PM

Jun 2007
umm... good episode i guess... though
suzaku is actually turning up to have an actual goal now.... a goal that he will even fight to protect... wow, the development on him was way too slow to get him to believe that in umm.... almost 50 eps....
so umm.. shitneizel shot cornellia.... really, what a bad guy.
SAYOCOPTER IS ALIVE, YAY
so... lulucc ending confirmed?
kallen and gino... umm, sunrise, make up your fucking mind, and stop trolling around
so... i guess that lloyd and cecile are following lelouch on their own, i dont see any marks of they having a geass
and teh fight starts
lelouch used his tricky card so fast.... i guess that's the only way...
and umm.... nunally having control of the fleias was not nice, schnizel is a horrorful brother.
Sep 22, 2008 4:10 AM

Jan 2008
caboose_ftw said:
zozero said:

Le sigh =__=

take a nap, then fire ze missiles!
OUR MOTHERLAND!!!!
Sep 24, 2008 9:25 AM

Dec 2006
Never give a loli a nuke

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
Sep 24, 2008 11:17 AM

Dec 2007
Omg, I hate Suzaku even more. And Nunnaly is so... o_O dumb. And Leelouche is a pure remake of Raito at the end of his life.

All Hail crazy anime. I don't know if i liked it or hate it. I need to think a bit more.
Sep 25, 2008 12:28 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode. Schneizel is definitely trying to save the world too. The fact is his method is worse than Lelouch's. He'll kill innocent people, while Lelouch seems (?) to only destroy the military forces to gain control.

I'm a bit surprised Nunally didn't try to understand Lelouch, i suppose she has been brainwashed by Schneizel. A naive child like her can be easily manipulated.
Sep 26, 2008 6:30 AM

Jul 2008
Geez, this season is way worse than the first one. Or well, the end of this season just sucks. Everything is turning out in a stupid way in my opinion, Lelouch suddenly wanting to become Brittania's emperor by using his Geass, abandoning the Black Knights, even Schneizel taking hostages and that kind of stuff ... And now Lelouch will even kill Nanally if he needs to? I really hope it's gonna end with this series, because in my opinion they're ruining the end.
Sep 28, 2008 10:21 AM
Aug 2008
WoOOooo i loved this episode!!! Villeta is pregnat >///< and Suzaku and Lelouch are friends after all :DD
Oct 13, 2008 1:03 PM

Jun 2008
OMG why does everyone have to be so bitchy towards Lulu? He doesn't deserve that... Lulu~ T__T

They're killing off all the good charries.... and all the bastardly ones are still alive. Not right. Dx

Sig WILL change soon~
Nov 22, 2008 5:39 PM

Aug 2008
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:
This really pissed me off.

I totally agree with you. .

Make it three

I'm in as well.

Lelouch was their savior! He saved the world multiple times! He thwarted Charles's scheme of global chaos! He should be hailed as the rightful Emperor of the World!
His deeds are more than enough for him earning such tittle.
Cornelia was an idiot as well. She should had acted as through she was still with Sneichzel, and take him down secretly!
I used to like Kallen, but now I hate her. I hope she dies as of now >_>
I hope Lelouch lives in the end, and Sneich dies.
Mar 28, 2009 10:58 AM

Nov 2008
now which one of the brothers will win the great war..
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
May 1, 2009 12:33 AM

Jun 2008
what the?!?!?! i'm hating schneizel right now... and that stupid FLEIA!!!! ugh!!! and the order!! they're not aware that schneizel is a devil himself too!!! bombing all other nations if they don't agree with FLEIA!! UGH!! and that ogi!! i wish he'd die.. even if they do have a baby... how did they survive that fall from the cliff anyway!!! i was hoping he'd have died with villetta.... oh well...
May 30, 2009 10:56 PM
Sep 2008
Jeffusz said:
Geez, this season is way worse than the first one. Or well, the end of this season just sucks. Everything is turning out in a stupid way in my opinion, Lelouch suddenly wanting to become Brittania's emperor by using his Geass, abandoning the Black Knights, even Schneizel taking hostages and that kind of stuff ... And now Lelouch will even kill Nanally if he needs to? I really hope it's gonna end with this series, because in my opinion they're ruining the end.

I agree, but I liked the Fuji plan, that was sweet.
Jun 1, 2009 12:37 AM
Apr 2009
The story has gotten so convoluted that I don't care who dies or what side wins.
Jun 6, 2009 6:39 PM

Jul 2008
wow huge battle, but lelouch is treating his troops as to expendable, and now theres FLEIA to deal with; on a happier note, ohgi is going to be a father
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 24, 2009 6:21 AM

May 2009
i agree!
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

I totally agree with you. I'm starting to hate Schneizel now. I thought he was cool in the beginning.

Just 2 more episodes left.
Sep 5, 2009 11:14 PM

Jan 2009
Holy crap this is awesome! I don't know which side to root for!

Dec 28, 2009 3:39 PM

Jul 2009
WOOOOW
Jan 14, 2010 9:11 PM

Feb 2009
I really feel like this series has been falling apart over this season, seems like they are trying to rush chaos and have lost direction with the plot, I hate seeing Lelouch fight the black nights, Kallen better not die =(

Sunlone said:
The story has gotten so convoluted that I don't care who dies or what side wins.

This,
So much chaos ensuing, no justification given for it yet, two past enemies now siding as one against the stories protagonist....

edited to combine to posts :)
chrisosaurusJan 14, 2010 10:12 PM
Feb 2, 2010 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
Wow. That is all I have to say.

EPIC.
Apr 27, 2010 1:38 AM
Feb 2008
Well Lulu's little moment with C.C shows that he still has regrets and still cares about his sister. So he's not all bad, while he's a jerk he still is more sympathetic than Light Yagami. The whole having giant armies going back and forth as an allegory for chess was just lolwut. Last time I checked the chain of command didn't have the political leaders amidst the chaos of the battlefield, there were things like ranks with captains and generals and the like...but fuck it this is Code Geass we make our own rules!

Schnizel is crazier than Leolouch by far. Leolouch's goal was to take over the UFN (the only opposing force left) and control the world via his rule and his Geass power thus bringing about peace while Schinzel wants to wipe 25% of the population. Both are bad but at least Leoluch's doesn't kill you, then again it does take away people's freedom. hmmm conundrum.

But if this was indeed his plan, wouldn't that be contradicting everything he was spewing at his father? The whole doing bad for the greater good? IIRC he said even though Charles had good intentions of sparring himself and Nunally the fact remains he still abandoned them and was going to make the world stagnant by making paradise or whatever it was on Earth. Lelouch has abandoned both Nunally and Kallen, people he actually cared about (I was still kinda iffy with Kallen and him but I guess he really did legitimately care about her. Maybe not love but whatever) to achieve his goal of world peace. And if he were to use Geass on the remaining population wouldn't that make the world in fact stagnant? And what of C.C. code that granted her immortality? Does he plan on taking it from her so his rule would be everlasting? Seems very reminiscent of his father if this is indeed the Zero Requiem.
May 1, 2010 5:02 AM

May 2009
Wait what?! O_o; Viletta is ... pregnant? @_@;
Chess is so boring. I want some action.

...and it begins. These last few episodes have been off the chain.
Jun 21, 2010 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
Schneizel.

Please die.

Thank you.
Nov 16, 2010 1:26 PM
Jul 2010
STM said:
Schneizel.

Please die.

Thank you.

He really should die. I feel bad for thinking the guy was actually cool and peaceful at the beginning. I was just fooled by his "mask". And he's so wrong when he says that those who can't wear their masks won't win referring to Lelouch. Because Lelouch is the one flawlessly wearing a mask.

I loved everything in this episode. Lelouch and Schneizel's commands were amazing (except for the "let them run out of ammo" one) and using the Sakuradite deposit was genius. However, I think they're both going too far when it comes to what they're willing to sacrifice for their goals...

Cornelia stood up against Schneizel. Too bad she got killed at that moment. Damn you Schneizel. I liked her. She was a nice character since the 1st season.

It seems like the next episode will be just as epic or even better.
Dec 29, 2010 6:41 AM

Sep 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Cornelia... *sniff* *sniff*
Jan 1, 2011 2:59 PM

Jul 2010
CORNELIA! SCHNEIZEL YOU BASTARD!!!

Lol, Ohgi got Villetta pregnant! :D

Schneizel is insane! I thought he was so nice at first. But he's a bastard after all.
Feb 16, 2011 5:43 PM
Nov 2009
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

I totally agree with you. I'm starting to hate Schneizel now. I thought he was cool in the beginning.

Just 2 more episodes left.

^what i was thinking....
Jun 12, 2011 2:52 PM

Feb 2010
Schneizel has now reached douche capacity! he's being a bigger douche than Suzaku ha been.

Excited for the epic finale! :D
Jul 1, 2011 12:59 AM

Aug 2009
DAMN... if you kinda think about it... everyone all kinda switched sides!!!

WHERE IS THIS SHOW TAKING US?????

I had people tell me this show has a perfect ending...
The majority of the people that watched this show rated it a 10...

But with 2 episodes left, IS IT POSSIBLE?!!?!?

I dont wanna b disappointed... XP
Dec 30, 2011 5:02 AM

Jun 2011
Only two episodes left. Things are so complicated now!
Jul 14, 2012 1:16 AM

Jun 2012
Great episode, although now that they are fighting, I realize how much I miss seeing Zero with the Order of the Black Knights. Lelouch's force is made up of primarily random soldiers, excluding Jeremiah and Suzaku. I think the Black Knights would support the emperor if they knew Schneizel's true intentions. 5/5

Jul 31, 2012 4:37 PM
Jul 2012
Sunlone said:

This. Story is confusing.
4/5 i guess.
Sep 24, 2012 2:52 AM

Dec 2009
Damn you Schneizel! Doing that to my sweet Cornelia. Fucking die.

Sent with Mal Updater
Nov 1, 2012 1:38 PM

Sep 2011
Schneizel is evil! He must die!
Nov 7, 2012 1:16 PM

Oct 2011
Schneizel rapidly became the biggest antagonist in the whole series - I can't believe he just killed Cornelia like that. I really hope Lelouch and Nunnally get reunited T___T
Nov 12, 2012 11:57 PM

May 2012
you know... i thought nunally would have more trouble than that to release the fleija o.o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2013 2:13 AM

Sep 2012
NOOOOOOO CORNELIA!!!! T_T
Mar 2, 2013 4:27 PM

May 2012
Ow fuck what development, things really get switching from place to place here! Interesting Tactic Lelouch is using, lets see what he'll do next!
Apr 16, 2013 4:21 AM

Dec 2010
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

Make it three

Make it four. Blah.

So Schneizel has been wearing a mask ever since he made an appearance.. too bad, I really believed he was the White horse knight of this show. Yeah, I guess this means he was indeed master of the masquerade but still I don't feel any better about it - this show has probably lost the last respectable character it had. I'm really don't care who actually will win in the end at this point. It looks like every powerful guy in this show wears a mask and is actually megalomaniac, and all the good and honest characters die eventually. But I guess I want Shneizel to lose, for he's a total prick

Kayro said:
Ougi definitely needs to die, seriously, the guy is just plain annoying/retarded.

This.

At least Sayoko is alive. She's one of my favorite support characters, together with Diethard(tho I probably like him better).
Jun 17, 2013 11:33 PM
Feb 2013
Wow this is epic! I hope Schneizel dies, i didn't know he was such an evil person.
Jun 22, 2013 7:13 PM

Feb 2013
Meritas said:
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

Make it three

Make it four. Blah.

Make it five.

Honestly, this show is getting retarded with every episode.
But I can't stop watching it though....

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 27, 2013 5:17 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Nice, Schneizel telling Lulu that Lulu hasn't mastered using a mask like he has. Fuck that guy. Killed Cornelia too. Cornelia should've kept her mouth shut so she could survive and tell Nunnally the truth. Though Nunnally is blind and really can't see for herself what is the truth or not. Which really sucks since she's just being used left and right. It's unfortunate, that's she's so physically useless, but I think she should be a little smarter and not be used as tool like this. She wants to bear the sin of launching a FLEIJA, yet she should understand that this is no joke, and that listening to someone telling her when to push that button of destruction may not be the best idea.

Lulu sacrificing the ground troops was terrible, but Schneizel wanting to FLEIJA so many places is even worse. It's too bad there are lies everywhere, otherwise I'm sure the Black Knights would be on Lulu's side.

And oh yeah, Suzaku is awesome. His resolve is unwavering, unlike Lulu's. I like how he tells Lulu to get a hold of himself and that they have to finish what they started no matter what. Lulu has already, several times throughout the series, broken down. Suzaku on the other hand, only a few times (I think). I really want to know what this "Zero Requiem" Lulu and Suzaku want to accomplish is.
Jul 27, 2013 2:11 PM

Jul 2012
All I can think about is Viletta being pregnant omg.

Otherwise, nice episode. It's too bad that Cornelia got attacked by that damn Schneizal. He's an ass.

I think both Lulu and Schnez are at fault, to be honest. Both are doing crap to the world. T___T

vhynz said:
Meritas said:
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

Make it three

Make it four. Blah.

Make it five.

Count me in. Six.
Feb 28, 2014 2:28 PM

Jul 2011
mayukachan said:
All I can think about is Viletta being pregnant omg.

Otherwise, nice episode. It's too bad that Cornelia got attacked by that damn Schneizal. He's an ass.

I think both Lulu and Schnez are at fault, to be honest. Both are doing crap to the world. T___T

vhynz said:
Meritas said:
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

Make it three

Make it four. Blah.

Make it five.

Count me in. Six.

im in seven
the black knights went full retard and adding something new damocles at the very end with no prior knowledge or foreshadowing even dumber
Feb 28, 2014 2:51 PM

Jul 2011
suzaku i fucking LOVE YOU MAN!!

cc x lulu ending confirmed? i'll be overjoyed

the chess game was boring but it just showed their character

CORNELIA CORNELIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well damn nunally you sure didnt hesitate.

i feel like villeta being pregnant is just trying to make us have sympathy for ougi's cause but really he's still a boring bland character and i didn't even bother knowing his name until now..
May 24, 2014 2:22 PM

Dec 2013
The End id coming
Jun 7, 2014 2:16 PM

Feb 2013
I really think Leulouch will clear everything in the end!

RIGHT?????

And I really don't like the blond guy -_-
Jun 12, 2014 2:24 AM

Jan 2012
Great episode, funny everyone here (in the beginning) is crazy about Gundam 00 releasing but weirdly enough, this mirrors that Gundam in a way. Lulu (sorta) is trying to make the world all hate him while he's actually the good guy. Maybe it's even like the new Batman, pretending to be evil to save them. It's sad and now he's playing the role of a tragic hero. I can already tell it's not going to end well for him. I do hope Kallen joins him at the end.. they were so amazing together!

The best moment here was with CC and Lulu. She's the only one that really understands him. At one point it was Kallen but I guess he left her in the dust to "save her" which is probably a good idea since everyone in the world hates Lulu. Anyhow, super adorable how they leaned on each other's backs :)

Jul 26, 2014 6:03 PM

Jul 2013
I feel like after all this shit talking towards Nina, she's going to be the one who's going to save the day with her new superweapon she's creating.

I'm really interested on Lulu's promise with Suzaku. I feel like it's going to be some world reset bs or something -_-
Aug 1, 2014 4:22 AM

Oct 2013
Chloeee said:
I really think Leulouch will clear everything in the end!

RIGHT?????
We'll see.

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.