Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 7, 2013 6:42 AM
May 2013
Do you guys realize that inori was blind at the last moment? :0,i kinda think that shu and inori are one now
May 9, 2013 6:06 PM
May 2013
I would love a season 2! I felt the ending was both satisfying and unsatisfying. Satisfying that the apocalypse is now over, and peace has been restored. Unsatisfying that Inori died and Shu lived. I thought it was cruel for the writers to let him live. There are still many unexplained plot holes. I think a potential plot for second season is explaining more about Da'at, there are could be another apocalypse since they didn't really explain if Mana really did die (or I probably don't know). If Mana didn't, she would just be reincarnated again until evolution occurred.

Also I want to see what happens with DARLY x TSUGUMI <3.
May 11, 2013 11:19 PM
May 2012
Season 2 is NOT gonna happen, people. It's over. DEAL WITH IT.

Great, I never thought why plotholes & loose ends everywhere till it never make it out 'alive' for me.

What happened next to both Arisa Kuhoin & Daryl Yan?! WE DON'T KNOW.

Rather than posting a rant about GC, I rather watch something else.

That's it, I'm done...
JafriZinJun 1, 2013 10:12 AM
May 12, 2013 2:00 PM

Nov 2012
JeffreyZin said:

In the meantime, rather than posting a rant about GC, let's watch something else like PSYCHO-PASS since EGOIST sang that song & that show was better than GC.

I get that you really liked Psycho Pass and all, but your desperate tries to force people to pay more attention towards it is starting to get on my nerves. I don't understand why you are trying so hard and why you would shamelessly try to talk people out of their fandom in order for them to go over to another one. It's not like PP's chances of a second season are as hopeless as GC's, so why don't you just chill the fuck out and wait for it's continuatio?
Unlike for PP fans, all that's left for GC fans to do is talk about it as long as there are still people to talk with, where PP fans will just have to wait for their second season to get more talking material and additional attention from anime fans.

TL;DR: You as a PP fan are standing in a better position, so why the hell are you complaining?

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
May 13, 2013 12:06 AM
Dec 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Season 2 is NOT gonna happen, people.

It's over. Plotholes & loose ends everywhere till it never make it out 'alive' for me.

What happened next to both Arisa Kuhoin & Daryl Yan?! WE DON'T KNOW.

In the meantime, rather than posting a rant about GC, let's watch something else like PSYCHO-PASS since EGOIST sang that song & that show was better than GC.

You want to talk Psycho-pass? I'm gonna be honest here. The only reason why I'm more active around anime like guilty crown for discussion/ranting is mainly because I liked the world setup and general ideas behind the anime. When I watch anime that screw up, first I rant and then some...

I've already been to threads like those belonging to SAO to rant first and then maybe discuss. The reason I didn't really stick around there is because I couldn't find a spot amongst the countless replies XD and the characters didn't really hit me as hard during the anime's airing(i.e. Kirito's development goes down the drain in s2) and no other character really stands out at this point. All in all, another opportunity wasted as well :(.

As for psychopass, I think the discussions related to the anime will tend to get into the more intellectual/academic side of things i.e what the Sibyl system did right/wrong, idea of justice, human vs machines, etc. and this is also one of the main reasons I didn't really stick around after the anime aired. I think Akane went through significant dev as well as Ginoza and they were pretty good in the end so I have no complaints for the most part but the story wasn't really something that captivated me and I think it could've been better (more subjective side of the spectrum here). However, the anime is indeed better written so the anime's fans shouldn't be disappointed unless it didn't turn out to be what they wanted but again this would be from a subjective point of view and not really something the anime did wrong storywise. The anime did have its flaws like any other but to me it was a solid production from I.G and worthy of praise.

I did notice psychopass and guilty crown had a similar setting and the element of sound in the way the psychopass was analyzed through a cymatic scan. I thought this was pretty cool as well :)

Well, I'm done keep discussing guys XD.
May 19, 2013 9:33 PM
May 2012
VoidGenome said:
I don't understand why you are trying so hard and why you would shamelessly try to talk people out of their fandom in order for them to go over to another one. It's not like PP's chances of a second season are as hopeless as GC's, so why don't you just chill the fuck out and wait for it's continuatio?
Unlike for PP fans, all that's left for GC fans to do is talk about it as long as there are still people to talk with, where PP fans will just have to wait for their second season to get more talking material and additional attention from anime fans.

TL;DR: You as a PP fan are standing in a better position, so why the hell are you complaining?

Because some people need to accept the fact one last time that GC won't make another season anymore (Yes, they're NOT going to make them anymore which it's so upset for me since they're focusing on both Shingeki No Kyojin & Suisei No Gargantia which it's currently aired then GITS ARISE) seriously.

Unless they're gonna make the extended cut (Like what happened to the others) OR an Alternate Ending (Like What IF Shuu Ouma died instead?) since those post has getting old fast till I told them to move along by watch something else but they're not listening to me anymore (some uber fans always act like that and so am I. NO one replies to me whatsoever instead I got 'trolled' & harassed by those idiots out there on MAL).

animetoon said:
As for psycho-pass, I think the discussions related to the anime will tend to get into the more intellectual/academic side of things i.e what the Sibyl system did right/wrong, idea of justice, human vs machines, etc. and this is also one of the main reasons I didn't really stick around after the anime aired. I think Akane went through significant dev as well as Ginoza and they were pretty good in the end so I have no complaints for the most part but the story wasn't really something that captivated me and I think it could've been better (more subjective side of the spectrum here). However, the anime is indeed better written so the anime's fans shouldn't be disappointed unless it didn't turn out to be what they wanted but again this would be from a subjective point of view and not really something the anime did wrong storywise. The anime did have its flaws like any other but to me it was a solid production from I.G and worthy of praise.

I did notice psychopass and guilty crown had a similar setting and the element of sound in the way the psychopass was analyzed through a cymatic scan. I thought this was pretty cool as well :)

Indeed it was. But some loose ends & cliffhanger & open ending (?) really just drives me nuts sometimes.

I mean don't know why Psycho-pass waaaayyyy better from what people said compared to this piece of trash GC. And yes, that's why that Gen Urobochi the writer of that series bring us so WTF moments that we didn't saw it coming.

Great, I shall move along because this thread has pretty much dormant after the show ends.....
JafriZinJul 2, 2013 6:13 AM
Jun 24, 2013 12:16 AM

Apr 2012
b
RollFail said:
I think that umm GC will have a sequel like how K Project did. K had so many unanswered plots and so did GC. So yeah...

but a year has already passed.

if we get anything it'd probably be a story based on lost christmas
Jun 24, 2013 12:20 AM

Jan 2009
let it go dudes their will never be a season 2 the story is up to interpretation anyway their is no plot holes in it the clues and hints are there for the viewers to formulate their own conclusion
Jun 26, 2013 12:00 PM

Mar 2013
I don't think it'll have a sequel, ethough I feel as unsatisfied as you are.
Jun 27, 2013 5:52 PM
Jun 2013
What if they had a totally new character, with no relations to Shu or anybody whatsoever?

1. Character is a guy.
2. Character has no memories regarding the past. Later discovered he is just a copy, an artificial body of an unknown human of no further purpose.
3. Character has an enhanced version of the Void Genome and repels the cancer.
4. New organization, trying to revive Mana, but Main Character is working for them, instead of against as the group trying to revive Mana lies about the result. Later on, Main Character realizes this, and fights back.
5. Shu appears as a minor character, who supplies Main Character with knowledge of what happened X years ago.
6. The Funeral Parlor is back.
7. Gai and Inori and the rest of the people destroyed by the virus are not dead, but send to a different reality, where they live without ever realizing it until Mana's power disturbs their reality.
8. Mana actually puts up a goddamn fight this time, instead of dancing her heart out and dying the moment Gai dies the second time when she has the power to screw anybody she wants with the virus.
"This world.." Regi started, "It's being contained."

Hayami looked at him. "By what?"

Regi looked at the floor, then lifted his head and stared at the sky. "By shards. Shards, that hold the power to control the balance of the world. This place, this reality,it's all fake." He glanced at the door behind him. "Nothing you have ever known.. is real." He looked at the sky once again.

The sky. The polluted, fake sky.
Jun 27, 2013 6:08 PM

Jun 2013
It ended on a decent note. I don't think a season 2 is needed
Im victoria's secret

Jun 29, 2013 12:48 AM

Jan 2011
Saw this as someone's favorite anime...stumbled on this post...my 2 cents....

Efff no. Glad it's done. ....I shouldn't of come back to this anime's profile.
Jul 2, 2013 6:19 AM
May 2012
j0x said:
let it go dudes their will never be a season 2 the story is up to interpretation anyway their is no plot holes in it the clues and hints are there for the viewers to formulate their own conclusion

I'm sorry, they just couldn't restrain themselves anymore till it wouldn't forget about that happened and so am I.

Yeah, but I never thought why Psycho-pass was such an amazing anime (Urobochi Gen 'saved' us all from GC abomination & season 2 is under development).

MouradSME said:
I don't think it'll have a sequel, ethough I feel as unsatisfied as you are.

I know how you feel, my friend.

The time has passed & it's over. Since they're now focused on Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) btw.

Damn, I feel bad right now because....

I'm speechless. :(

I'm sorry about 'this' rant & I didn't really mean to sound like an asshole.
JafriZinJul 12, 2013 4:50 AM
Jul 2, 2013 3:49 PM
Apr 2013
I liked the anime, and I wasn't completely disappointed with the ending. Although the story wasn't great, it was nowhere near as bad as some others. It's just that because everything else about it was so awesome, people have so much expectations for the story and become haters when it falls just below them.

I still don't really care for a second season, the ending ended the anime properly, with a good end or a bad one. I want one of those alternative setting ones, where there are different characters and settings, but with the same king's power and girl with a super strong void. Hopefully with the same art/animation with similar and equally amazing OST's.
Jul 12, 2013 4:53 PM
Nov 2012
Guilty Crown ended the way it should have ended. People are mad at GC because the anime doesn't spoon feed all the ideas to them like a baby. Please use your brains and use the subtleties of the anime and formulate your interpretation. I found no problem realizing the depth and intricacy of the story. I don't understand why it's so hard for others.

Instead all of you hate on the anime because you guys want to cover up the fact that you guys don't understand the meaning.
Jul 13, 2013 12:37 PM

May 2008
Everyone staffed for an anime will want their work to continue, but the studio and resources determine whether that will actually happen. At this point there is no information to suggest another season.

Discussion about the enjoyment of the first season or other series out of the context of a second season is off-topic. Please don't comment unless you want to speculate or actually have information about it.

I am a banana.
Aug 13, 2013 4:34 AM

Feb 2010
ftghb said:
FakeDeath93 said:
Cian13th said:
DrRatekkusu said:
Keikochan4 said:
I would watch a 2nd season for only two reason: 1. redjuice 2. supercell+Sawano Hiroyuki. XD

REDJUICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cian13th said:
The creators (I think) during an interview said that they wanted to make 2 seasons for GC. That was a horrible ending for S1. With the years passing by crap makes it seem unlikely.

Got any sources?

Here's the source. I was too lazy too find it xP

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2011-11-28/interview-koji-yamamoto-ryo-ohyama-and-george-wada-on-guilty-crown

The first season was 11 episodes and the second season was the next 11 episodes.Making it a two-season show of 22 episodes. That was what producer Yamamoto meant.

I hope for a new season but it is highly unlikely.At best, they maybe will release an OVA to give us more closure.

There were way too many question marks for a single ova episode to give us any closure...usually a single ova episode only does justice to a series that already has had the major plot points wrapped up...but on the issue of guilty crown here...what happened with Daath?? shu with 2 void genomes and nothing came out of it?? what happened to japan?? shu's father's will? dont think that was ever addressed... there are still alot of angles to address if they wanted to...without having to pull another plot twist out of their ass

^this. Da'ath still exists and shu got two void genoms so it more unlikely that there won't be another season. after reading a bunch of comments it seems like most of you didn't actually watch the ending. also let's not forget that the manga is still ongoing...
Please Click My Kawaii Dragons!!
Aug 13, 2013 5:29 PM

Feb 2013
I still don't really think that there's going to be a season 2. Although many loose ends were left, you could feel that the ending tried to go for some form of catharsis, even though it was not exactly the best anime ever. Its just that it doesn't seem likely that they left it open for a second season.
Aug 17, 2013 7:39 PM

Aug 2013
Hey there I joined the forum just to voice my opinion and I definitely think that a second season of Guilt Crown would be awesome. I know the first season was rushed with a lot of plot-holes but all negative things considered it was a very memorable anime with a good set of characters, great animation, flawless soundtrack, and a captivating story (minus plot-holes).

Now this is just me pulling some ideas out of my ass, and I'm hardly a writer or a creative person by any means, but I imagined a few scenarios where they might be able to pull of a decent season two.

In my mind, it would start off in Japan a few years after the apocalypse caused by Mana's revival. Shu and his friends are still together, of course he still suffers from blindness and a missing arm and everything is normal. Funeral Parlor long since been disbanded and so has the GHQ with the death of Keido. At some point Japan was able to reestablish a conventional working government system since it was no longer hindered by the apocalypse virus and was readmitted into the UN after delegations. While everything is seemingly normal once again, Da'ath is still working behind the scenes and his organization has gained more power, influence and sympathizers on all parts of the globe much like the freemasons and illuminati. Da'ath organization has researched a way to mass produce a synthetic version of the apocalypse virus. While members and sympathizers believe that the goal is to infect people and then control the global market for vaccine, Da'aths ultimate goal is another attempt at human evolution but without Mana.
Eventually they succeed and events happen that lead to the third coming of Lost Christmas. However the fake virus has a few variations from the original. Since it was created using research from the virus in Mana, people who once had voids will have them once again, in addition to all new people 17- get voids. People who contracted the original virus have a higher immunity to this virus. Unlike the original virus, the synthetic virus was constructed so that the people who are infected and show signs of the cancer are able to be controlled by the Da'ath organization. Thus Da'ath raises an apocalypse army to further his goals of evolution.
When this happens Haruka who is now the scientific research leader of a reconstructed Sephiraph Genomics reaches out to Shu for help. Although the company no longer works on the virus, Haruka still has all of the old research from being married to Kurosu and being Keido's sister. She informs Shu that even though the virus is gone, his void power is "dormant" because it is a permanent attachment to his genes and it wasn't active any longer since the altered genes of the virus no longer existed. From there Harkua tells Shu that their research team has been working on some sort of genetic cellular reconstruction technology that can possibly fix damaged cells and nerves. Although there would be some sort of life threatening strings attached, he goes through with it anyways and undergoes a severely painful procedure that restores his arm and sight. (kinda corny but that's life). Now after that, Haruka tells Shu something else. Since Inori was a host body for Mana, that data on how to create her still exists and she can be recreated. But if it happens, Inori will be a shell without any of the memories of the former Inori. But there is a way to restore her completely. Similar to the way mana's soul and memories were locked away in a dimension waiting for her body, the same thing happened to Inori after she handed Shu the cat's cradle in that white dimension. Her physical body was destroyed and gave Shu life, but her soul still exists. To access that dimension in a way that would allow them to pull her soul back into her body, a void genome would have to be sacrificed. So Shu with his regenerated body, uses the spare void he obtained when he killed Gai to bring Inori back to the living world, sacrificing the extra void leaving him with his original. With Inori back, memories and all, it's up to Shu and his friends to stop Da'ath plans for good.

Whew there you have it. It's quite a bit and it's not really detailed but it was an idea nonetheless. Thoughts and opinions and criticisms? haha I mean it's completely fictional but it would be nice to hear the input of other fans.
Aug 23, 2013 12:38 AM
Aug 2013
It's not a bad story at best it can fill in the bad ending. I don't know about you guys but I like stores with happy ending.
Aug 23, 2013 1:12 PM
Jun 2013
I feel like if they do another guilty crown project, they should use new characters instead of the old ones. The old characters will still be there but they won't play as huge of a role like they did in the first guilty crown. I'm saying this because I felt guilty crown had potential because the concept of the voids power was nice but it wasn't used in the right way.
Aug 23, 2013 8:02 PM
Aug 2013
All I want to see I shu with her and then find their happy ending.
Aug 24, 2013 6:03 PM

Jul 2008
I'd rather them do a reboot of the entire series than a 2nd season. The character designs, seiyuus, animation, music were all spot on and excellent. The plot?? While there were undertones in it that could have been brought out and made for a great series, they instead decided to throw in everything and the kitchen sink... it was a mess. Too many questions, too few answers... poor pacing (the first and second cours had the feel of completely different shows). An ABSURD ending.

I'd LOVE to see Guilty Crown redone with a solid plot and more attention paid to the characters and their development (and even their entire purpose in the show in some cases). Now THAT would be something to watch... but a 2nd season? You can't redeem the mistakes in season one simply by tacking on more episodes.
Sep 26, 2013 7:22 PM
Sep 2013
no offence ur all stupid in a way.think of the facts.
-daath is still alive and wants to end the world with mana.
-mana and inori sharded a body and heart(void) so there must be a link there soul wise
-im pretty sure shu has his void kinda not sure
-the void genome was made by shus mom( forgot name)and i bet there a healing void like haras.
-and heres a plot if the makers are stupid

expostion-shu starts going normal than daath starts making a new body for mana.mana awakes but is very weak and starts infecting the world again.she gets help from daath.(rember daath is a organization)

rising action-shu gets a void gemo but his heart is changed.he gathers old funeral members to fight manas forces and daath.

climax-shu confronts mana but hes not strong enough to take her out beacuse his powers are still first stage but he fights her anyway.while fighting her inoir tells shu thats he must keep fighting when hes close to losing.

falling action-shus powers awaken but hes to weak to use them.he reatreats and wonders what he heard.finally he figures it was inori and draws out his own void.his void is power to free or something like that(to end the virus he must either free his sister and distroy her heart,how i see it anyway)

resolution-(freeing void)SHU FACES mana again and this time is at full power with whole funeral with him.he frees inoris soul and frees mana.mana dies and goes who knows were while inori keeps the body.

resolution-(destroying void)same thing as freeing but his void is distroyed with mana and inori and they die with manas soul being destroyed and virus while shu and inori live forever in the virus world.

tell me what u think of it.if enough people like it i may start a petion for a second season
Sep 26, 2013 7:29 PM
Sep 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Hey there I joined the forum just to voice my opinion and I definitely think that a second season of Guilt Crown would be awesome. I know the first season was rushed with a lot of plot-holes but all negative things considered it was a very memorable anime with a good set of characters, great animation, flawless soundtrack, and a captivating story (minus plot-holes).

Now this is just me pulling some ideas out of my ass, and I'm hardly a writer or a creative person by any means, but I imagined a few scenarios where they might be able to pull of a decent season two.

In my mind, it would start off in Japan a few years after the apocalypse caused by Mana's revival. Shu and his friends are still together, of course he still suffers from blindness and a missing arm and everything is normal. Funeral Parlor long since been disbanded and so has the GHQ with the death of Keido. At some point Japan was able to reestablish a conventional working government system since it was no longer hindered by the apocalypse virus and was readmitted into the UN after delegations. While everything is seemingly normal once again, Da'ath is still working behind the scenes and his organization has gained more power, influence and sympathizers on all parts of the globe much like the freemasons and illuminati. Da'ath organization has researched a way to mass produce a synthetic version of the apocalypse virus. While members and sympathizers believe that the goal is to infect people and then control the global market for vaccine, Da'aths ultimate goal is another attempt at human evolution but without Mana.
Eventually they succeed and events happen that lead to the third coming of Lost Christmas. However the fake virus has a few variations from the original. Since it was created using research from the virus in Mana, people who once had voids will have them once again, in addition to all new people 17- get voids. People who contracted the original virus have a higher immunity to this virus. Unlike the original virus, the synthetic virus was constructed so that the people who are infected and show signs of the cancer are able to be controlled by the Da'ath organization. Thus Da'ath raises an apocalypse army to further his goals of evolution.
When this happens Haruka who is now the scientific research leader of a reconstructed Sephiraph Genomics reaches out to Shu for help. Although the company no longer works on the virus, Haruka still has all of the old research from being married to Kurosu and being Keido's sister. She informs Shu that even though the virus is gone, his void power is "dormant" because it is a permanent attachment to his genes and it wasn't active any longer since the altered genes of the virus no longer existed. From there Harkua tells Shu that their research team has been working on some sort of genetic cellular reconstruction technology that can possibly fix damaged cells and nerves. Although there would be some sort of life threatening strings attached, he goes through with it anyways and undergoes a severely painful procedure that restores his arm and sight. (kinda corny but that's life). Now after that, Haruka tells Shu something else. Since Inori was a host body for Mana, that data on how to create her still exists and she can be recreated. But if it happens, Inori will be a shell without any of the memories of the former Inori. But there is a way to restore her completely. Similar to the way mana's soul and memories were locked away in a dimension waiting for her body, the same thing happened to Inori after she handed Shu the cat's cradle in that white dimension. Her physical body was destroyed and gave Shu life, but her soul still exists. To access that dimension in a way that would allow them to pull her soul back into her body, a void genome would have to be sacrificed. So Shu with his regenerated body, uses the spare void he obtained when he killed Gai to bring Inori back to the living world, sacrificing the extra void leaving him with his original. With Inori back, memories and all, it's up to Shu and his friends to stop Da'ath plans for good.

Whew there you have it. It's quite a bit and it's not really detailed but it was an idea nonetheless. Thoughts and opinions and criticisms? haha I mean it's completely fictional but it would be nice to hear the input of other fans.
wow nice story but how can they do a 3rd lost c with out mana seeing as she casused both of em and ur still missing the fact of inori
Sep 27, 2013 9:54 PM
Sep 2013
killbethy said:
I'd rather them do a reboot of the entire series than a 2nd season. The character designs, seiyuus, animation, music were all spot on and excellent. The plot?? While there were undertones in it that could have been brought out and made for a great series, they instead decided to throw in everything and the kitchen sink... it was a mess. Too many questions, too few answers... poor pacing (the first and second cours had the feel of completely different shows). An ABSURD ending.

I'd LOVE to see Guilty Crown redone with a solid plot and more attention paid to the characters and their development (and even their entire purpose in the show in some cases). Now THAT would be something to watch... but a 2nd season? You can't redeem the mistakes in season one simply by tacking on more episodes.

I completely agree, there should be come complete overhaul of this series and it should be redone, something similar to FMA -> FMA brotherhood. If only they had taken their time and effort into creating a nice story plot with connectable character development, this could have be one of the best anime of all time especially with the current soundtrack and artwork...
Oct 6, 2013 4:53 AM

Oct 2013
Jonesy974 said:

Well, even though everyone makes a strong talking point on the plot holes, i find (personally) they aren't a massive obstacle in enjoying this brilliant anime and i gotta say, if the writers really wanted to (big if) for some reason continue this then any kind of continuation like your story posted here would be great.

I personally feel like Inori has to make a comeback, she was a focal character and one i was definitely intrigued in from watching the show, and the way you would have Inori come back through the past data is really quite brilliant and could surely be pulled off.

This is my first post but i needed to say good job :), i really enjoyed reading your ideas for a second season
Oct 7, 2013 10:58 AM
Oct 2013
Hi guys I have just join this fourm and I like Jonesy964 idea about how I would like to clear some thing up first.
People who believe that GC was 1 and 2 season combine my opinion is that it not true the director would not have combine season without a reason. As many people say anime can only have another season if the anime is really popular and many people watch it then GC should have ended in epiosde 13 where Gai die (I believe) and that would the cliff hanger. But no the director keep on going to epiosde 14-22 and also on Funimation they distributed GC across America and it list just Guilty Crown not GC 1 and 2. So it mean GC only have season 1 so far.

About shu have a mechanical arm it might only be a temporary solution because in that time Japan is collapsing and the scientist doesn't have the technology at their disposal to fix it after all they revive Gai they might have cell regeneration program at there disposal or they haven't discover or will be soon. However about shu going blind if people have just seen the anime at the end of the last episode shu eye was not blind he can see perfectly where was going(Because I have rewatch it.)

Now back to season 2 I like Jonesy974 ideas how I also like to add mine and also clear some thing on what people say about Shu losing his power and Inori death. Shu may not have lose his power because Void Genome is like a DNA that attach to the human body and fuse with your blood yes you can take away Void Genome and pass on to you if you kill it last owner but that doesn't mean there isn't any Void Genome left that still attach to the body. So that one reason I believe Shu still have his power in him it might be weak but it still there and can one day he again become stronger AND also one thing have I have been wondering what is Shu Void? After all he is the only one that does show the Void he have after everyone else Void Shu see he might have a powerful Void(raise the dead??) Then about Inori death there was not really a proof that Inori have died after Keido did say she is form from Mana and Mana is in the Acropolis Rock and I can bet there is at least a single tiny piece left and another country might found and try to cultivate it so I believe Inori is in the Rock and also connect to Shu so he is the only that can save her.

That my idea and I also like Jonesy947 ideas for Season 2 of Guilty Crown I HOPE THEY WILL MAKE A SEASON 2!
TaliasOct 7, 2013 11:02 AM
Oct 7, 2013 2:09 PM
Oct 2013
YOU HAVE GOT TO SAY "SPOILER ALERT" for this POST!!! OMFG I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW CUZ OF THE SPOILER.
Oct 7, 2013 5:00 PM

Oct 2013
Talias said:
Shu may not have lose his power because Void Genome is like a DNA that attach to the human body and fuse with your blood yes you can take away Void Genome and pass on to you if you kill it last owner but that doesn't mean there isn't any Void Genome left that still attach to the body. So that one reason I believe Shu still have his power in him it might be weak but it still there and can one day he again become stronger AND also one thing have I have been wondering what is Shu Void? After all he is the only one that does show the Void he have after everyone else Void Shu see he might have a powerful Void(raise the dead??) Then about Inori death there was not really a proof that Inori have died after Keido did say she is form from Mana and Mana is in the Acropolis Rock and I can bet there is at least a single tiny piece left and another country might found and try to cultivate it so I believe Inori is in the Rock and also connect to Shu so he is the only that can save her.

Shu's void is revealed, in episode 19, which is why the ending is the way it is. The way the show is ended makes it highly unlikely that a continuation will occur, no matter how desperate i am for it
Oct 7, 2013 5:05 PM

Sep 2012
HeroHiro said:
YOU HAVE GOT TO SAY "SPOILER ALERT" for this POST!!! OMFG I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW CUZ OF THE SPOILER.
Shut the hell up. The discussion is clearly about a potential second season. If you haven't even seen the show, you have no business being here, let alone bitching about it.
Oct 7, 2013 6:54 PM
Oct 2013
ShuNori said:

Shu's void is revealed, in episode 19, which is why the ending is the way it is. The way the show is ended makes it highly unlikely that a continuation will occur, no matter how desperate i am for it

That might be true ShuInori about that unlikely we can't give up hope yet can we after all GC is a popular anime and more people are watching everyday and I also recommend couple of my friend to watch it so yeah hang in there after it only been a year since this anime she been out so don't give up. Because I have seen anime that have announce another season 3 year after the last season is over.
TaliasOct 7, 2013 7:03 PM
Oct 7, 2013 7:31 PM
Oct 2013
killbethy said:

Some part of me agree with you that they needs to remake Guilty Crown.
Oct 7, 2013 9:24 PM

Oct 2013
We can only hope at this stage :) maybe if they released an ova of the ending which leads it open to another season and they announced it as the canon ending, so that they could produce another season... maybe just maybe

I'd also be super pumped if they decided to remake the series, with an extended length (more episodes to develop characters and story)
KHRoxasOct 7, 2013 9:28 PM
Oct 7, 2013 9:59 PM
Oct 2013
ShuNori said:
We can only hope at this stage :) maybe if they released an ova of the ending which leads it open to another season and they announced it as the canon ending, so that they could produce another season... maybe just maybe

I'd also be super pumped if they decided to remake the series, with an extended length (more episodes to develop characters and story)

Yes there are many plot and question needed to be answer and also Japan have the technology to fix Shu arm.
Oct 8, 2013 10:00 AM
Oct 2013
AnimeL_O_V_E said:
All I want to see I shu with her and then find their happy ending.

Believe me 98% of people want that to really happen and be alive
Oct 8, 2013 10:11 AM
Oct 2013
Skaris said:
shu is blind yea but i don't think it's an unsolvable problem... i mean they are in the future they should be able to get his eyes back... or make it the start that something happened with his eyes or smthng

Shu wasn't blind in the anime he know where to go.
Oct 10, 2013 12:28 AM
Aug 2013
Someone said something about paying attention to the ending, and I think I got a connection here.

The whole thing with to activate his void, Shu has to make the person THINK they are looking at him. Ever since that was ever mentioned in the anime, Shu had never had any problems with pulling voids out of people. I'm not implying that he was breaking this rule and creating plot holes, but just saying that other then creating a boob grab moment, that rule never held any importance ever since Inori told him about it. There was no moments where this rule influenced the plot.

Example, someone would try to cover their eyes to avoid having their void taken out, or Shu's vision is obscured and he couldn't activate it. This rule caused nothing to happen for the entire show.

If they're planning a second season, Shu needs a way to use voids while blind. Well, that rule finally serves a purpose in this case. Shu can easily develop his senses enough- especially while blind to pinpoint someone's voice and look at them.

Of course he wouldn't be blind for the entire time, but this is just my theory behind why that rule was put there in the first place. It's easy for this to simply be nothing though, as GC liked to lead you on with unnecessary foreshadowing and unanswered questions. But that could also all be a part of the season two plan, leaving plot holes that could become potential plot, which would make all the haters look absolutely retarded imo.

GC was an amazing anime, even with the plot holes, which is where 90% of the haters are coming from. The story was captivating, the atmosphere was amazing, the characters were incredible, their development over the course of the series even more so ( even if it wasn't clear at times ).

But to summarize the point of this post, my theory is that this rule was only ever created to be used in the second season, which is why I believe there may be one. But that's only if it's not just more unnecessary foreshadowing by Production I.G.
TheJamjam1997Oct 10, 2013 12:37 AM
Oct 10, 2013 12:31 AM

May 2012
Shit sucked so no season 2. Hopefully.
Oct 10, 2013 12:34 AM
Aug 2013
-Atomsk- said:

Gtfo thread then.
Oct 10, 2013 12:40 AM

Dec 2012
What's it going to be about.. Shu is blind and he stopped the apocalypse from happening.
Oct 10, 2013 1:17 AM

Oct 2013
TheJamjam1997 said:
-Atomsk- said:

Gtfo thread then.

^^ can't agree with this more, @objurgo what they could do is maybe have a season going more in-depth into the daarth organisation, their goal and how they could plan on trying to revive mana again :p
Oct 10, 2013 1:24 AM

May 2012
TheJamjam1997 said:
-Atomsk- said:

Gtfo thread then.

No you.
Oct 15, 2013 12:06 PM
Oct 2013
TheJamjam1997 said:
Someone said something about paying attention to the ending, and I think I got a connection here.

The whole thing with to activate his void, Shu has to make the person THINK they are looking at him. Ever since that was ever mentioned in the anime, Shu had never had any problems with pulling voids out of people. I'm not implying that he was breaking this rule and creating plot holes, but just saying that other then creating a boob grab moment, that rule never held any importance ever since Inori told him about it. There was no moments where this rule influenced the plot.

Example, someone would try to cover their eyes to avoid having their void taken out, or Shu's vision is obscured and he couldn't activate it. This rule caused nothing to happen for the entire show.

If they're planning a second season, Shu needs a way to use voids while blind. Well, that rule finally serves a purpose in this case. Shu can easily develop his senses enough- especially while blind to pinpoint someone's voice and look at them.

That might be true many people say Shu blindness, as a lot people believe he got it when he absorb the virus with void genome. However the opposite can happen Shu power can also heal his eye too.
Oct 15, 2013 4:24 PM
Oct 2013
-Atomsk- said:
TheJamjam1997 said:
-Atomsk- said:

Gtfo thread then.

No you.

Inorge him
Oct 16, 2013 9:19 PM
Oct 2013
Everythings gone fucked up since the second arc... it's already in beyond repair state that i don't acknowledge its existance...there's too many WTF moments in it.

If they really gonna make season 2... i prefer a reboot rather than a direct continuation. Seriously...this could have been an awesome anime...superb animation and character design...awesome voice acting and soundtracks... but the second arc really ruined everything.

I'm not trolling and i'm not a hater... i tried to love this anime... i really did...
Well...i still like the first half of the show though...up until ep 12.
As for ep 13 until 22, maybe i'd love it if got mental disorder.
Oct 18, 2013 9:49 AM
Oct 2013
judemathis said:
Everythings gone fucked up since the second arc... it's already in beyond repair state that i don't acknowledge its existance...there's too many WTF moments in it.

If they really gonna make season 2... i prefer a reboot rather than a direct continuation. Seriously...this could have been an awesome anime...superb animation and character design...awesome voice acting and soundtracks... but the second arc really ruined everything.

I'm not trolling and i'm not a hater... i tried to love this anime... i really did...
Well...i still like the first half of the show though...up until ep 12.
As for ep 13 until 22, maybe i'd love it if got mental disorder.

That maybe true how ever they have enough information for a season 2 and thy can add more for season 2 however if you are a InoriXShu fan (which I am) then remade of this anime might have just the same ending but with more information..
TaliasOct 18, 2013 10:32 AM
Oct 18, 2013 10:34 AM
Oct 2013
That why I would a season 2 after all a new season anything can happen and there are many plot can be answer and a happy ending.
Oct 24, 2013 6:36 AM
Oct 2013
There is one Thing that is burning in my mind is that what would happen if Shu did not except the Guilty Crown? Who Shu be the one die and Inori be the one to live???
Oct 28, 2013 3:48 PM
Oct 2013
Hey guy I found a master piece of Fanfiction that everyone should read it really good http://m.fanfiction.net/s/8897975/1/
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.