Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2012 6:20 AM

Mar 2011
IDK should i like or hate the new Shu.....
Feb 3, 2012 6:26 AM
Dec 2008
At least now they got some character development right...

If only the first 12 episodes would have been like the second half....
Feb 3, 2012 6:28 AM

Aug 2009
Good episode, but Y U NO LET HARE LIVE
Feb 3, 2012 6:43 AM

Aug 2011
I'm suprised, GC came out with an episode that is not garbage.
Feb 3, 2012 6:45 AM

Jun 2011
Lolitha said:
This fucking sucks. Shu fucking sucks, plot device deaths suck. It's all Shu's fault, not Souta's. It's his fault for being naive idiot and pussy. if he didn't pulled voids out of them nothing would have happened but why, Shu is such type who always try to please everyone to not get hated and now he's using an excuse like "oh my friend died and I have all right to be complete douchebag hitler wannabe and abuse the shit out of others"
I hated this episode more than ep 12, Hare's death was total rip off and Shu's "development" was the clichest thing ever that happens over 9000 times in other animes, main guy goes all nuts and becomes total a$$hole after some chick's death.

This so much.(Except Hare's death, I kinda liked that scene and since I didn't see Code Geass I can't comment on it being a ripoff.)

I laughed at the ending when Shoe became all jerk wannabe in one minute. It was so awkard and not believable the whole time. And shame that they had to kill the only likeable character in Guilty Crown. I actually felt sorry for the first time in this Anime, when I saw Hare crawling to Shoe and still wanting to save him. What a damn waste I say, because now everyting that Hare liked in Shoe is gone(but maybe Inori magically makes him 'good' again).

Shoe is no 'badass' at all. He's just the same loser that he was at the beginning, he just became a crazy loser who lost his 'kindness'(more selfishness, since he only behaved like that so that no one is hating him imo). And that is 'good' character development? Haha.
/rant

I give this episode a 3/5 and only because they did Hare's death scene really well, even though it's all a waste seeing how Shoe became.
And before someone says 'Why don't you just stop watching this Anime, if you complain so much?', I happen to like the OST and the animation enough to watch it to the end. Those are the only good points for this show. And the second half is not such an atrocity like the first one was.
Feb 3, 2012 6:59 AM
Dec 2010
This is THE BEST EPISODE UNTIL NOW.

Sick and tired of people pissed off at the fact that Shu doesn't have the mental fortitude of Chuck Norris. He is now IKARI SHINJI in BERSERKER mode. He IS a coward, but he knows what he wants and how to get it.

rezasyahputra said:
I have some question guys . hope you can answer that!

1.Does anyone know if its possible for shu to draw out more than one Void at once? Then hand it to the owner's of said void multiple times

2.And why inori always unconscious when shu take her void ?

1. There was never a restriction from the start.

2. She didn't faint. Apparently people experience pain when their voids are drawn out.
newnarFeb 3, 2012 7:05 AM
Feb 3, 2012 7:03 AM
Jan 2010
Anomalous7506 said:

Agreed. Perhaps, now, he will begin to think logically.

Thats a good one hahaha
Feb 3, 2012 7:07 AM
Jan 2011
Poor Shu ='(. Haru really loved Shu. it's sad Haru die
Ouma Shu lost his heart (kindness) ='(
Feb 3, 2012 7:10 AM
Jan 2011
Ouma shu is now Evil badass! ( like Sasuke in naruto)
they both saw close acquaintances die =(

good episode
Feb 3, 2012 7:38 AM

Dec 2009
I do not know what some of you guys are talking about here but for me this episode simply ROCKS !!

Way better from some previous episodes that were completely boring to me

I loved the plot twist (even if it was kind of sad...) also i like how the main character is starting to become more badass (at last) instead of continue being an oversensitive wuss trying to please everyone
Feb 3, 2012 7:57 AM

Dec 2007
So Hare has finally fulfilled her Shirley destiny.No surprise here.

Her death was entirely a plot device with two purposes: to break the love triangle and to make Shu change his mind regarding the void ranking system.

I'm having so much fun watching this anime.Best comedy of the season.
Feb 3, 2012 8:09 AM

Jan 2012
Cliche! But that is why I loved it, because it's a cliche.

Note: The part where Shu "rapes" Inori is epic. 11 out of 10
Feb 3, 2012 8:15 AM

Jul 2010
so basically instead of turning into Lelouch, he's Yagami Light now XD
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Feb 3, 2012 8:16 AM
Feb 2010
almost sad how much people criticize this anime. and the parts about it being like code geass is because the people who are doing Code geass are also doing this.

The anime gets to much shit from people and why? cliché sure but the feeling around the characters are brilliant just like code geass. And the OST is super good. If u want to make an anime good you need to have these points. it would be a hell of a boring thing if nothing happened and shu was just some badass guy all the time like people seems to want. Go watch seinen instead of this if youre not pleased!
Feb 3, 2012 8:18 AM

May 2010
Probably the first episode of GC that has the emotional impact.

Paul said:
Yahirio's brother dies. Shu doesn't change.
Gai dies. Shu doesn't change.
Hare dies. Shu rages and void rapes Inori.

Anyways, I am enjoying this.

LOL
Feb 3, 2012 8:26 AM

Nov 2009
Reminds me of Shirley's death in code geass.
Feb 3, 2012 8:30 AM

Jul 2010
Meh...the directors must have been running out of ideas now to repeat the Shirley death trope. R.I.P Hare, I will miss you--she was the most developed character out of the pile.I can empathise how Souta would have felt, but I still cannot forgive him because what he did was just plain stupid. I just can't understand how useless and annoying Inori had to be. Why the hell did she have to try and stop Shu from pulling out her void--when there's FOUR bloody ENDLAVES firing missiles and shit and the group. The whole 'rape' scene was unnecessary and was primarily inserted by the directors to add impact. It must have been a cake walk for Ai Kayano to voice Inori. Even the voice actor who voiced Yahiro must have had more lines than her--even though she was supposedly a 'main character'. As someone pointed out early in the 'For 387 people and counting: why do you have Inori as a favorite character?' section of this forum, Inori is an utter sex doll, she's Ouma Shu's tool. She did NOTHING in these past episodes(apart from singing departure) except being USED by Shu. Whatever the Code Geass team did in the past, they have butchered what could have been a legendary character design.They never even try to explain or explore her actions.
darthfantaFeb 3, 2012 8:35 AM

Feb 3, 2012 8:38 AM

Apr 2009
darthfanta said:
Meh...the directors must have been running out of ideas now to repeat the Shirley death trope. R.I.P Hare, I will miss you--she was the most developed character out of the pile.I can empathise how Souta would have felt, but I still cannot forgive him because what he did was just plain stupid. I just can't understand how useless and annoying Inori had to be. Why the hell did she have to try and stop Shu from pulling out her void--when there's FOUR bloody ENDLAVES firing missiles and shit and the group. The whole 'rape' scene was unnecessary and was primarily inserted by the directors to add impact. It must have been a cake walk for Ai Kayano to voice Inori. Even the voice actor who voiced Yahiro must have had more lines than her--even though she was supposedly a 'main character'. As someone pointed out early in the 'For 387 people and counting: why do you have Inori as a favorite character?' section of this forum, Inori is an utter sex doll, she's Ouma Shu's tool. She did NOTHING in these past episodes(apart from singing departure) except being USED by Shu. Whatever the Code Geass team did in the past, they have butchered what could have been a legendary character design.They never even try to explain or explore her actions.

I refuse to ackowledge a character design as "legendary" that consists of terrorists undertaking lethal mission in sex doll outfits like Inori did.

Seriously, EVERY GODDAMN CHARACTER in this show behaves like isolated seven-year olds character-wise. The character interactions are so fucking bad, anybody who would behave like that in the real world would be not only hated but ALONE. FOREVER. Because they wouldn't be able to talk to other human beings without inducing contempt.

The whole anime just gets messier and messier. It is a 2/10 at best, watching GC hurts physically as my body actually wants to throw up after watching 20 minutes of this mess. I'm not making this up, I nearly puked because I was so disgusted by the sheer awefulness of the plot this episode.
NidhoeggrFeb 3, 2012 8:44 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 3, 2012 8:42 AM
Apr 2011
Well, this ep didn't exactly improve how I think of this show...
Everything seems so predictable that a teenager could have written the plot.
Hare's death did have a kind of a emotional impact but it certainly wasn't a particularly original way to do it.
Also is Shu really THAT stupid? Even Hare herself obviously couldn't have even guessed that her death would cause this kind of a change to Shu. After how much Hare loved his kindness, the second she dies Shu completely leaves his kindness behind.. Imagine how much this would hurt Hare. Poor girl. Fuck Shu.

Just seriously, Fuck him.
Feb 3, 2012 8:51 AM

Jul 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
darthfanta said:

I refuse to ackowladge a character design as "legendary" that consists of terrorists undertaking lethal mission in sex doll outfits like Inori did.

Seriously, EVERY GODDAMN CHARACTER in this show behaves like isolated seven-year olds character-wise. The character interactions are so fucking bad, anybody who would behave like that in the real world would be not only hated but ALONE. FOREVER. Because they wouldn't be able to talk to other human beings without inducing contempt.

The whole anime just gets messier and messier. It is a 2/10 at best, watching GC hurts physically as my body actually wants to throw up after watching 20 minutes of this mess. I'm not making this up, I nearly puked because I was so disgusted by the sheer awefulness of the plot this episode.
I fucking agree. But Inori's design was hot and attractive in the promotions, that's why I actually had great expectations for her--instead she failed like a sex doll she is. As I have said before, the show had great promise, but the directors and the script writers just fucked it up--BIG TIME. I kept telling myself fibs about how great this show is--just to keep me continue watching it- - and how it would improve overtime, but with only SEVEN episodes left, I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! It doesn't matter if this was a fifty episode series, but with only seven episodes left, I can already tell that any character development would be rushed. This show would inevitably just CRASH and BURN.The motivations and the back story of most of the characters were totally ignored. This show is a complete disaster . Sorry about my complaint, but I just can't take it anymore--I just need to vent my frustration before struggling past the next seven episodes--lying to myself about how great this show is. The great music and the brilliant animation are the only qualities keeping me afloat amongst this wreckage.
darthfantaFeb 3, 2012 9:01 AM

Feb 3, 2012 9:02 AM

Sep 2011
AmberFebruary said:

Eh... No. We can't tell yet

Also, Don't you dare kill Ayase Writers...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 3, 2012 9:04 AM
Jan 2011
Misuryu said:
I am really curious how this is going to continue.
Well.. this explains the emo Shu in the opening.

Why did Inori refuse to let Shu use her Void anyways? The way he pushed her on the ground was a bit harsh, but understandable.

This anime is really getting better and better in my opinion.

Frist of all it's "ANYWAY" singular not "ANYWAYS" , 2nd poor Hare, now Shu has gone amuck, I wonder who will die next?
Feb 3, 2012 9:07 AM

Apr 2009
I also like how several helicopters can't take down a girl in a fucking wheelchair, holding the anti-air weapon that is endangering them. Every second in this show is a fucking plot hole, I swear.
Feb 3, 2012 9:12 AM

Dec 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
I also like how several helicopters can't take down a girl in a fucking wheelchair, holding the anti-air weapon that is endangering them. Every second in this show is a fucking plot hole, I swear.

Your example there isn't a plothole. Genius.
Feb 3, 2012 9:21 AM

Apr 2009
Sir_Lexa said:
Nidhoeggr said:

I should have added logical inconsistency to that list, my bad. Still, one could argue that fixed target with the anti-air weapon has priority over some useless runts running around like scared chicken.
Feb 3, 2012 9:23 AM

Dec 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
Sir_Lexa said:
Nidhoeggr said:

I should have added logical inconsistency to that list, my bad. Still, one could argue that fixed target with the anti-air weapon has priority over some useless runts running around like scared chicken.

I can agree with you on that. Even though most of your ramblings are different from my opinions.
Feb 3, 2012 9:29 AM

Aug 2009
The virus is going to kill everyone leaving just Shu and Inori alive. Don't have to tell you guys what that reminds me of.
Feb 3, 2012 9:30 AM

Aug 2008
It's pretty obvious someone's gonna die for the protagonist to man up. Too bad it had to be Hare though. I kinda like her. Plus the fact that she has had a very useful void. :(
Feb 3, 2012 9:31 AM
Sep 2011
oh shu looks like you have lost it :/ goodbye kind shu hello evil/king shu but he was realy cool in the fight thugh
Feb 3, 2012 9:39 AM

Apr 2009
Oh well, I just realized something: !'m enjoying myself!
Not by watching this show, god beware! But hating and rambling on this show is far more enjoyable than watching 80% of this season. And with Shu now being the Shuhrer and establishing his void social darwinism we can have a lots of fun in these threads...
Feb 3, 2012 9:45 AM
Feb 2012
This reminds me of code geass in so many ways.....Hare's death was like that of Shirleys. Shu has become like Lelouch(he stopped caring about othersas long as he got what he wanted)......Yahiro seems to remind of me of Suzaku and Inori sort of acts as C.C in this anime....Lots of similarities....Like lelouch's life being changed by C.C...Shu's life was changed by Inori.?
Feb 3, 2012 9:56 AM

Dec 2009
I think it's so fucking ridiculous that every freaking one who has posted about Code Geass has decided to SPOIL about the death of a certain character... You assholes need to learn how to use the spoiler tags!!!
Feb 3, 2012 9:56 AM

Mar 2009
Sad for Hare, but this was necessary for Shu to become a man and for series to become good.
Some facts:
1. You're surfing myanimelist.net
2. You're reading comments
3. You're reading my signature
5. You didin't notice that there are no 4 punct
6. You just checked that
7. You're now smiling

Feb 3, 2012 10:54 AM

Jul 2011
is it just me or are there less haters in the thread? but the haters are still there, i mean why else would their be 13 people hating this episode
GodlyKyon said:
AmberFebruary said:

Eh... No. We can't tell yet

Also, Don't you dare kill Ayase Writers...

if they kill ayase i will seriously consider dropping this anime, she along with tsugumi are the only likable girls in this anime now,

i would count the girl with the glasses and the old student president but i haven't seen much of them lately,

i would of also counted inori but she is still hiding her personality and emotions as a main heroine, im still waiting for her to show her true nature and make a big change like shu has done. until she does that i will struggle to love her as a main heroine, as the main heroine i would want ayase or tsugumi

ok end of my rant

shu becoming an asshole/evil is not true, we dont know that yet, "void raping" inori i do not consider evil he was just upset, angry and had snapped inori saw this in his crazy eyes and was freaked out and was afraid of him, shu wanted to just take her void and destroy those endlaves, he even stabbed daryl's endlave in the back just to inflict pain on him even though the endlave was already disabled and couldn't move, also souta deserved those punches to the face, i replayed it like 4x because i just hated souta for going out with his f-class gang, even though i know it was shu's fault for not being strict enough as a leader and he knows this as well thats why he is becoming more strict and cold hearted like he should as the leader but i dont think he just gonna suddenly become like kira and start killing the good people off or evil with horrible intentions, he is probably gonna become more strict like a leader should be because at the end of the day a strict leader is gonna save more lives than a kind leader

but its too soon to tell, he just had his transition to a complete badass and declared he would become king last episode, i have no idea what he will do next, he will probably do the void ranking system, but only for the good of the students and to increase the chances of survival
Feb 3, 2012 11:05 AM
Feb 2010
freezie said:
almost sad how much people criticize this anime. and the parts about it being like code geass is because the people who are doing Code geass are also doing this.

The anime gets to much shit from people and why? cliché sure but the feeling around the characters are brilliant just like code geass. And the OST is super good. If u want to make an anime good you need to have these points. it would be a hell of a boring thing if nothing happened and shu was just some badass guy all the time like people seems to want. Go watch seinen instead of this if youre not pleased!

Most of the people hating on this just pretend they are serious otaku's while liking even worst shit. Its really sad how some people want attention.

Looking it objectively yes it has a dozen of flaws, but who cares just chill and enjoy it for what it is, a fun show and if you find the flaws to big to follow, just do as a favour and drop it.

Now on to the episode, i found it a bit fast and hare's death could move me more. Still hope that shu's transformation isn't too forced cause that will end up kinda bad.
Feb 3, 2012 11:10 AM

Aug 2011
freezie said:
Tha hell are you talking about?
Feb 3, 2012 11:13 AM

Apr 2007
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Shu lives AGAIN and this time at the expense of Hare's life. I don't know whether to bash my skull in or continue watching. It's honestly a close call with a slight advantage to the former.

Oh and Shu finally broke for good.

Just put me out of my misery already.

/GG
Feb 3, 2012 11:15 AM

Jul 2011
i just saw the preview and i looks like shu is wearing a trench coat like in the op, he slowly becoming more and more cooler imo, i dont know about the scarf because i never actually saw it

here's a theory: i dont know how he got the trench coat but what if he gets the scarf from ayase, ayase has been knitting hasn't she, what if she knitted a scarf for shu because it was becoming colder, or possibly she is attracted to him because he reminds her of gai/is similar to gai, i dont know maybe its just wishful thinking for ayase to get together with shu

what do you guys think?

im also 99% sure next episode shu is gonna approve the void ranking system
Feb 3, 2012 11:22 AM
Feb 2010
kamikaze_1996 said:
i just saw the preview and i looks like shu is wearing a trench coat like in the op, he slowly becoming more and more cooler imo, i dont know about the scarf because i never actually saw it

here's a theory: i dont know how he got the trench coat but what if he gets the scarf from ayase, ayase has been knitting hasn't she, what if she knitted a scarf for shu because it was becoming colder, or possibly she is attracted to him because he reminds her of gai/is similar to gai, i dont know maybe its just wishful thinking for ayase to get together with shu

what do you guys think?

wasn't that Gai's coat?

and well seems to me that the opening pretty much sums up whats gonna happen next. Shu gets cold, and in the final episodes inori manages to reach out to him and get him back to his normal, awful self
Feb 3, 2012 11:30 AM

Aug 2010
mein fuhrer.
Feb 3, 2012 11:41 AM

Dec 2007
Nidhoeggr said:
Oh well, I just realized something: !'m enjoying myself!
Not by watching this show, god beware! But hating and rambling on this show is far more enjoyable than watching 80% of this season. And with Shu now being the Shuhrer and establishing his void social darwinism we can have a lots of fun in these threads...

THIS!
Feb 3, 2012 12:01 PM

Apr 2011
I so surprised Hare died and pissed about it.
Hopefully this means Shu turns into a complete badass and fucks up anyone who gets in his way.
Feb 3, 2012 12:18 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
fuck this

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 3, 2012 12:18 PM

Jul 2008
Don't care about Hare dying, but I do hope Shu turns into a complete badass and doesn't end up crying next episode and turning back in a wuss. Would love to see him kill atleast one of this 'friends'.

Feb 3, 2012 12:30 PM

Sep 2007

It's come to this.
Feb 3, 2012 12:30 PM

Mar 2011
Anybody else worried about Shu like this? I mean, they literally broke him, this doesn't sit too good with me.
Super sadness at Hare's death. :(
Although, I kind of hope this won't be another series where nobody stays dead, like: all the "infected" people end up going to another realm or something when they die and Shu ends up freeing them all, including Hare..
--Dread Knight Torac, Destroyer of Grammar Nazis--
Feb 3, 2012 12:37 PM

Dec 2009
Rivkah94 said:
Anybody else worried about Shu like this? I mean, they literally broke him, this doesn't sit too good with me.
Super sadness at Hare's death. :(
Although, I kind of hope this won't be another series where nobody stays dead, like: all the "infected" people end up going to another realm or something when they die and Shu ends up freeing them all, including Hare..

That would be just too bad. If that's the case... I swear to GOD I'll........
Feb 3, 2012 12:39 PM

Jul 2011
Trance_Kuja90 said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

what do you guys think?

wasn't that Gai's coat?

and well seems to me that the opening pretty much sums up whats gonna happen next. Shu gets cold, and in the final episodes inori manages to reach out to him and get him back to his normal, awful self

im not sure if its gai's coat, it could be the same coat, that was stitched up by ayase maybe? or it could be a different coat altogether resembling gai's coat, like a sort of momento for gai

dam we wont know anything until next episode, i really cant wait
Feb 3, 2012 12:39 PM
Jul 2009
1. Still no adults whatsoever. Kid poowwwrrrr.
2. Fanservice because modern Anime is about selling Blurays of course. Substance? Plot? Logic? Pul-leeze.
3. "Distinction?! That's discrimination Shoe! How dare you rank our super powers that we didn't even know we had until 5 minutes ago xD Nevermind the fact that I have a random object in my chest, we all accept that blindly xD. This isn't forced drama at all!"
4. I'm Hare. I love spinless boys. All girls love the wimps. You're unasserativeness makes my women parts feel weird.
5. Errrrbody holding their voids. Shu's explanation for this from before: "I... t-think my powers changed"
6. Plothole: Hare uses her Void to heal the girl, but it would've been impossible for it to have been out because Shoe ran off to "distract" the missile launcher wielding military gundams (smart idea).
7. LOL. Car defies the laws of physics and dodges 4 missiles by moving side to side REALLY fast somehow (never mind the fact that Inori is driving)
8. No recoil from a shoulder mounted ROCKET LAUNCHER (it would probably nearly snap her spine)
8. LOL WHAT. Hare breaks and vanishes into magic pixy dust? LOL. WHAT?
9. Oh no you killed a rather irrelevant character. I am going to go berserk now like every typical shounen hero. This "twist" hasn't been done in the exact same way and forced down our throats 100 times since DBZ. I will now likely defy gravity and logic by having increased super abilities (with no explanation), and I will absolutely end up killing everything instead of dying from one bullet.
10. "is that rly shoe xD? sugoi no way. he mad now his powers increase when he mad. never mind logic."
11. Not ONE BULLET fired in the entire "final battle". LOL.
12. I am so dark and evil now xD i am guilty crown the blood pours within my veins, oh thy darkness i trust my sins. I am Shoe I will become king. Fin. (not the most typical rushed "twist" ever that everyone knew would happen since the moment Gai died of course)

It's safe to say that this episode was so bad that I'm genuinely shocked even for Guilty Crown standards.

1/5 (Being extremely generous here)

some guy a few pages back said:
Shu's sudden dramatic character development seemed way too rushed and awkward. Would be more natural if his maturation was more gradual over a period of time, but it was like pussy to heartless hitler in one minute.

Wise man.
HauntholicFeb 3, 2012 12:50 PM
Feb 3, 2012 1:02 PM

Jul 2011
yourelagginme said:
1. Still no adults whatsoever. Kid poowwwrrrr.
2. Fanservice because modern Anime is about selling Blurays of course. Substance? Plot? Logic? Pul-leeze.
3. "Distinction?! That's discrimination Shoe! How dare you rank our super powers that we didn't even know we had until 5 minutes ago xD Nevermind the fact that I have a random object in my chest, we all accept that blindly xD. This isn't forced drama at all!"
4. I'm Hare. I love spinless boys. All girls love the wimps. You're unasserativeness makes my women parts feel weird.
5. Errrrbody holding their voids. Shu's explanation for this from before: "I... t-think my powers changed"
6. Plothole: Hare uses her Void to heal the girl, but it would've been impossible for it to have been out because Shoe ran off to "distract" the missile launcher wielding military gundams (smart idea).
7. LOL. Car defies the laws of physics and dodges 4 missiles by moving side to side REALLY fast somehow (never mind the fact that Inori is driving)
8. No recoil from a shoulder mounted ROCKET LAUNCHER (it would probably nearly snap her spine)
8. LOL WHAT. Hare breaks and vanishes into magic pixy dust? LOL. WHAT?
9. Oh no you killed a rather irrelevant character. I am going to go berserk now like every typical shounen hero. This "twist" hasn't been done in the exact same way and forced down our throats 100 times since DBZ. I will now likely defy gravity and logic by having increased super abilities (with no explanation), and I will absolutely end up killing everything instead of dying from one bullet.
10. "is that rly shoe xD? sugoi no way. he mad now his powers increase when he mad. never mind logic."
11. Not ONE BULLET fired in the entire "final battle". LOL.
12. I am so dark and evil now xD i am guilty crown the blood pours within my veins, oh thy darkness i trust my sins. I am Shoe I will become king. Fin. (not the most typical rushed "twist" ever that everyone knew would happen since the moment Gai died of course)

It's safe to say that this episode was so bad that I'm genuinely shocked even for Guilty Crown standards.

1/5 (Being extremely generous here)

some guy a few pages back said:
Shu's sudden dramatic character development seemed way too rushed and awkward. Would be more natural if his maturation was more gradual over a period of time, but it was like pussy to heartless hitler in one minute.

your a prime example of a hater who has nothing better to do than nitpick on problems which dont even exist or are so minoscule that it makes no difference, i could disagree with so many of them right now like many others but i dont have the time to, imo the episode was just fine and me and many other people found hare's death to be heartbreaking and shu's transition to be awesome

but you have your own dam opinions about the show and just like i have mine

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Wise man.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.