Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 26, 2017 10:07 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
well, it was entertaining but the jokes overall was a huge mixbag... i liked most of the characters tho

6/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 7, 2018 11:53 PM

May 2014
Well, this was the start of a fun ride! I'm surprised that despite every single joke being sex related, the humour didn't get old (at least to me). Characters were a lot of fun and I enjoyed this a lot. Looking forward to more!

8/10
Feb 17, 2018 2:00 AM

Apr 2013
Despite it all just being dirty jokes, it was still quite enjoyable for me. The characters were also quite fitting. Looking forward to the next season. 8/10
Aug 11, 2020 1:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Goddamned! Even in the last episode this series kept its best to be funny. Ofc they were all hella funny and cute in the same time! Not to mention the new character. She was so fuckin late to brought more joy! Oh, man, poor her! She had every scene in the opening. But only get a proper screen time on a miserable last episode. This series never missed the chance to kept my smile! Her personality? For fuck sake, its pretty same with everyone. But, she was kinda extreme, using that sex toy in public and enjoyed it. The fuck girl? Poor Suzu having a friend like her! I guess its the right choice to put her in this last miserable episode! Lol.

There was some weird missed scenes. The magical girl in the real end, and the sister story in the end of the first sequence. Idk if that was intentionally or not. Whatever. Lol. Atleast the last one was a great reasonal to wasted your time to enjoyed the last moment together with SYD! Sorry, not the last one, considering this series still had a ton continuations in its way.

Yeah 8/10 must be enough. Okay. Lets move on to its OVA, shall me???
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 9, 2021 9:28 PM

Aug 2018
Decent episode, wasnt as funny as the others but still not bad. I enjoyed this season lots!

Jul 20, 2022 2:37 AM

Sep 2018
The repetitive use of the crude humor may or may not have run it's course at the end of the show, but that was quite a funny series, especially the way it played with it's tropes. Easily the most dirty jokes I've seen in an anime as well. 8/10.
Feb 1, 2023 10:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
How it ended around the halfway point with Tsuda's younger sister would've make for a more conclusive-feeling ending to the season imo. But it's okay, there's a lot more ahead, so any bittersweet goodbyes are not needed. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 31, 2023 12:44 PM
Sep 2022
Pretty good anime and fuck FFandMMfan for his toxic behavior against us Seitokai Yakindomo fans! He literally shitted on Seitokai for its high usage of sex jokes yet loves Panty & Stocking and gives it an 8/10 which even has more dirtier sexual humor and he says that this panders to perverts yet gave Fairy Tail which panders to perverts worse a 6/10. He also gave Monster Musume an 8 and yet he has the sheer fucking audacity to say Seitokai Yakindomo panders to immature, degenerate perverts! He is one of the most hypocritical elitists I've ever seen! Monster Musume has lots of sexual fetishes, more dirtier humor and lots of fanservice and yet he bitches about Seitokai! he's a fucking sad man seriously!
AkihitoZero1224Dec 31, 2023 12:57 PM
Feb 19, 9:32 AM
May 2021
This anime was gold, loved it lol. Glad it has more episodes after this
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Aug 21, 2010

143 by TheAnosVoldigoad »»
May 12, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Any good?

Mr-Yoshi - Mar 6

11 by veseny »»
Mar 8, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 17, 2010

179 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanade-chan - Jul 3, 2010

286 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:30 AM

» Wow FFandMMfan's hate for this anime was really toxic

AkihitoZero1224 - Dec 31, 2023

12 by Saynarra »»
Jan 1, 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.