Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 17, 2020 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
Usaka_ said:
SurvivedEndless8 said:
I'm not an SAO hater, I think it's been consistently average with a few exceptions (Mother's Rosario, the movie, S1 of Alicization) and this season is the worst it has ever been. I will be finishing it, but my God, is it fucking horrible. This is like 3/10 territory.

I guess I dont get what you're looking for. Its compiled 4 seasons and 2 feature length films, one of which was a theatrical release with all new material. At which point did you expect anything different?

If you hate it that much why are you still watching? Try something else. No way I would invest this much time in something I didnt like. You pretty much hate 90% of it. It baffles me that you would have continued past season 1 if you hated it. Part of me thinks you probably missed the points of all those sections you hate. And part of me thinks your just wanting to be part of the cool club and complain.

How about instead of complaining you find another show.

So because I find the anime in general to be average, with a couple parts of it above average, I hate 90% of the show. It's one of the most popular anime releasing, I want to know how it is. This season is noticeably worse than SAO has ever been. How about you chill out?
Aug 17, 2020 5:59 PM
Aug 2020
vanella96 said:
Just when I thought SAO couldn't get any worse, it somehow managed to prove me wrong. I watched Alicization thinking it would be better because for the LNs I've read it seemed pretty good and it was at first but now it's just fallen to sh*t. I shouldn't be disappointed, yet I still am. Guess I'm a little stupid when it comes to that though.

Honestly, I agree with the idea of Kirito having moderate to severe PTSD. Like yeah, that's normal when you go through trauma, especially when you're put through multiple 'kill or be killed' scenarios. But the way they showed it and the way they've never really shown psychological impact in this show makes it fall so so flat. As a psych major, it just feels so fake. If you're going to show the psychology of putting your life on the line, at least do it well jeez. It wasn't realistic at all.

There were just so many asspulls this episode. I'm going to hold on till the end just because I want to see where the hell this'll end up. God knows why.

---------
How about finding another word other than "asspull" you sound like your 10 years old. Can you not describe what you dont like?

Now passing that. Yes PTSD afther all of the events he's been though would be pretty severe, not matter how bad his PTSD is the creators only have so much time in an episode and so many episodes planed per the money alloted. They can't have a 6 episode psychological breakdown before bringing him back. Some things have to be shortened.
Aug 17, 2020 8:54 PM

Sep 2011
Pros
The Mother's Rosario attack moment had good art and animation

Cons
It doesn't mean anything when the rest of the episode is trash.

Yuki was the one semi major character who actually didn't get dragged through the mud at some point before now. But of course, we all feared Reki would dig up her grave eventually.

And of course, the continued bs of "random normal GGO account overpowers god tier Underworld account inside Underworld". No, Incarnation is not a good excuse, it's bs in the LN and A1 didn't explain it at all in the anime anyway.

Third thing, I honestly don't care about the whole "memories reviving Kirito thing" but why the hell is Kirito agonizing over his fights with Death Gun and rapist lawyer man? I get maybe being upset over all the deaths in Arc 1 (even if Reki and/or A1 needs to let the fucking Black Cats go already) but the lawyer and Death Gun weren't even killed. They were murderers who Kirito beat in a video game and got sent to jail.

Also tired of characters getting wound up over injuries in the fights. Kirito, Alice, and the AIs inside Underworld are the only ones in actual danger. There's no consequence if Asuna, Shino, Leafa, or any of the ALO/GGO/Korean players get defeated.
Aug 17, 2020 9:05 PM

May 2020
I dont generally pay too much attention to the animation in shows beyond general stuff. But if there's one thing good at least in this season, it was the fight animation in this episode. Genuinely stood out as exceptional to me when I wasn't even looking for it.
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Aug 17, 2020 9:46 PM

Jul 2016
GoodbyeFriend said:
I feel like the episodes are just the same. Nothing new at all. If somebody is in danger then BOOM miracle kicks in and saves the day. Boring for me.
you said, but youre not watching it.

Aug 17, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2016
vanella96 said:
Just when I thought SAO couldn't get any worse, it somehow managed to prove me wrong. I watched Alicization thinking it would be better because for the LNs I've read it seemed pretty good and it was at first but now it's just fallen to sh*t. I shouldn't be disappointed, yet I still am. Guess I'm a little stupid when it comes to that though.

Honestly, I agree with the idea of Kirito having moderate to severe PTSD. Like yeah, that's normal when you go through trauma, especially when you're put through multiple 'kill or be killed' scenarios. But the way they showed it and the way they've never really shown psychological impact in this show makes it fall so so flat. As a psych major, it just feels so fake. If you're going to show the psychology of putting your life on the line, at least do it well jeez. It wasn't realistic at all.

There were just so many asspulls this episode. I'm going to hold on till the end just because I want to see where the hell this'll end up. God knows why.
u read it but you dont know how it how happens? Are u sure u read it. Or u just reading in wiki.

Aug 17, 2020 9:58 PM

Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Pros

Cons

Yuki was the one semi major character who actually didn't get dragged through the mud at some point before now. But of course, we all feared Reki would dig up her grave eventually.

And of course, the continued bs of "random normal GGO account overpowers god tier Underworld account inside Underworld". No, Incarnation is not a good excuse, it's bs in the LN and A1 didn't explain it at all in the anime anyway.

Third thing, I honestly don't care about the whole "memories reviving Kirito thing" but why the hell is Kirito agonizing over his fights with Death Gun and rapist lawyer man? I get maybe being upset over all the deaths in Arc 1 (even if Reki and/or A1 needs to let the fucking Black Cats go already) but the lawyer and Death Gun weren't even killed. They were murderers who Kirito beat in a video game and got sent to jail.

Also tired of characters getting wound up over injuries in the fights. Kirito, Alice, and the AIs inside Underworld are the only ones in actual danger. There's no consequence if Asuna, Shino, Leafa, or any of the ALO/GGO/Korean players get defeated.
i think you should read the LN and not lurking the wiki because its not a random instance that Yuuki manifest and Asuna using Mothers Rosario skill, if you watched the s2 episode 24, you can get the idea of it.
" I dont care Kirito" but its integral to his character because the anime cut it since season 1. They give his regret and guilt about his action past seasons. And the GGO and ALO antagonists is anime original. Get your facts right. Because other character appeared on his nightmare sequence are cut in the anime.
Its not a heavy stake for you but losing your account is big deal for them, because of many times they invest on it. And for Asuna, Sinon and Leafa is the pain they felt is tremendous for them.

Aug 17, 2020 10:33 PM

Sep 2012
chriskor022 said:
vanella96 said:

u read it but you dont know how it how happens? Are u sure u read it. Or u just reading in wiki.

The translations I was reading got taken down before I could finish, and I didn't bother to find other translations. So yes I've read most of the Alicization LNs but not all of the later parts of the war. It's why I said, "LNs I've read" rather than just "LNs" to imply I didn't finish.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Aug 17, 2020 10:46 PM

Sep 2012
Usaka_ said:
vanella96 said:

---------
How about finding another word other than "asspull" you sound like your 10 years old. Can you not describe what you dont like?

Now passing that. Yes PTSD afther all of the events he's been though would be pretty severe, not matter how bad his PTSD is the creators only have so much time in an episode and so many episodes planed per the money alloted. They can't have a 6 episode psychological breakdown before bringing him back. Some things have to be shortened.

I'm just gonna respond once and only once because I'm tired and I honestly only care enough for one response. I don't like SAO. I don't really have to say why because it's my business. This is a forum to express our opinions about it, so I just posted my opinion hoping to find like-minded people.

I apologize for using the term asspull since it seemed to upset you? I don't know, man. I'm not really too concerned with sounding intelligent and adult-like on an anime forum. I'm not here to write a research paper; I'm here to rant and see if anyone's like, "f*ck that's what I was thinking."

I wasn't referring to the time allocated to the breakdown because I get that they can't spend that long on it. But there are ways to make a breakdown like that much more realistic in writing, and I'm saying that because I've literally studied it and experienced it - to a lesser degree than Kirito that is. You can disagree, and that's fine. I don't mind at all. This is just my opinion from my accumulated experience.

If you want to be like "I hate what you're saying. Shut up" - or I don't know how you think, sorry - well, you'll get your wish after this message, but I'm not going to change my mind just like how you probably won't change yours. So I suppose agree to disagree.

Goodbye, whoever you are!

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Aug 17, 2020 11:06 PM

Jul 2016
vanella96 said:
chriskor022 said:

The translations I was reading got taken down before I could finish, and I didn't bother to find other translations. So yes I've read most of the Alicization LNs but not all of the later parts of the war. It's why I said, "LNs I've read" rather than just "LNs" to imply I didn't finish.
then you know that its not asspull with you read it early parts of Alicization. They explain it in early arc.

Aug 17, 2020 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
chriskor022 said:
vanella96 said:

then you know that its not asspull with you read it early parts of Alicization. They explain it in early arc.

I mean I didn't say which parts I think are asspulls. I was at least partly referring to the psychological impact and also the recovery of Kirito's soul in addition to how the anime doesn't explain incarnations very well. And I know the LN explains it better, but it's still very much "Kirito's coming to save the day, so no one else can beat the villain before then" and if you can feel that in the writing, then, in my opinion, it's not good writing.

That's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. I'm too tired to care. Goodnight!

Aug 18, 2020 12:13 AM

Jul 2016
vanella96 said:
chriskor022 said:

I mean I didn't say which parts I think are asspulls. I was at least partly referring to the psychological impact and also the recovery of Kirito's soul in addition to how the anime doesn't explain incarnations very well. And I know the LN explains it better, but it's still very much "Kirito's coming to save the day, so no one else can beat the villain before then" and if you can feel that in the writing, then, in my opinion, it's not good writing.

That's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. I'm too tired to care. Goodnight!
so you knew of it. But its about the MC regret and guilt. For me its rushed too, but its not a bad presentation. Its weird for you because the anime cut it, in the novels it has build up to this. So dont blame the story, its not explained inthe anime is equals to bad writing is a loose opinion. You trying to negate what is the sequence transpire.

Aug 18, 2020 12:16 AM

Aug 2018
Kirito confronting his survivor’s guilt is the only good part of this season so far and should have been expanded to more than just a couple of minutes
Aug 18, 2020 2:14 AM

Oct 2019
Matsuoka voice is so damn good men. Glad to see Eugeo again.
Aug 18, 2020 5:37 AM

Feb 2017
chriskor022 said:
GoodbyeFriend said:
I feel like the episodes are just the same. Nothing new at all. If somebody is in danger then BOOM miracle kicks in and saves the day. Boring for me.

People who don't like it watching it because, if they aren't watching SAO fans will said that they have no right to criticize SAO and go on rampant with their "SAO is the best anime ever" "Kirito is the best MC" all the time. Thanks to them there will still be someone who can criticize it and don't get instantly rejected by SAO fansboys.

For me I just tired of pseudo psychiatry that this anime/novel use and quit it halfway through. Kirito is basically god himself reborn as an edgy 16 years old boy. Everything is made for him and it's doesn't feel real anymore. Aincrad is build for him and only him out of everyone can use it mechanic to the full potential, beating the bad guys who is the strongest hacker and being better than anyone else. Alicaization is build for him and only him out of everyone can use the Incarnation system to the full potential, beating bad guys who is the strongest hacker and being better than anyone else. Everyone else seem meaningless and cannot do anything without him just like medieval christian feel themself meaningless without their god or Jesus and mourning for him to return just like kirito's harems mourning for him to save the days. It's feel like the world is build for him and only him can save everyone again and again and again while everyone that is not him will lose to the bad guys in the end again and again and again and need to wait for him to finish the jobs. It's not feel like everyone is the part of all the succession when they success something, it's feel like everyone have only meaning to make kirito do something and success in anything he is doing. Everyone who oppose him is just a loser or a shitty villain with shitty personality, they are no grey area that make the one who oppose hime the right guys and have a justify motivation like Scar from FMA:B or Meruem from HxH.

Just add the pseudo psychiatry to justified his characterization as a good protagonist that deserve all the power he gots doesn't make anything better. If you want to learn about good use of traumatic feeling just see edward eric from FMA:B, Subaru from rezero(not a good one but still better than kirito), or even Gintoki from Gintama which is a comedy anime or go outside you house doing your jobs and learn how the real world is working (or if you still a kid just grow up and interact with another human being).
kanthornAug 18, 2020 5:52 AM
Aug 18, 2020 7:05 AM
Feb 2019
Se esse episódio fosse ter a história do vilão, seria mais uns 10 à 12 minutos extras de video (o quê só daria para fazer se tirassem a opening ou a ending ). Então, creio eu , que eles separam para fazer algo mais épico no próximo episódio ou seria mais um epii...sódio... normal como qualquer outro (minha opinião ).
Há, é claro para o extra do vilão teriam que colocar algo à mais . Então, porquê não colocar aqueles dois do filme e criar uma ponte entre o filme e o anime em si e mostra a redenção do vilão do filme?! 🤔😊👍
"... ficou top !" 🥰
Aug 18, 2020 8:53 AM

Sep 2011
chriskor022 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Pros

Cons

i think you should read the LN and not lurking the wiki because its not a random instance that Yuuki manifest and Asuna using Mothers Rosario skill, if you watched the s2 episode 24, you can get the idea of it.
" I dont care Kirito" but its integral to his character because the anime cut it since season 1. They give his regret and guilt about his action past seasons. And the GGO and ALO antagonists is anime original. Get your facts right. Because other character appeared on his nightmare sequence are cut in the anime.
Its not a heavy stake for you but losing your account is big deal for them, because of many times they invest on it. And for Asuna, Sinon and Leafa is the pain they felt is tremendous for them.

I feel like you either didn't fully read or understand my thoughts so I'll clarify.

I didn't say it was random for Yuuki to appear and I know she passed Mother's Rosario on to Asuna. I'm saying there's a better way to do that scene than digging up her grave. If they desperately needed Asuna to remember Yuuki to remind people of where Mother's Rosario came from just have a flashback.

To repeat myself, it would be fine if Kirito was agonizing over the actual deaths he feels responsible for. I am specifically complaining about rapist lawyer and death gun which wasn't a thing outside of the anime version.

If Kirito dies in Underworld he's actually dead irl
If Klein dies in Underworld he can just make a new account and get back to where he was in a few months.
If the Koreans die in Underworld they lose literally nothing.

One of these is consequences.
Aug 18, 2020 10:44 AM

Sep 2012
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

People who don't like it watching it because, if they aren't watching SAO fans will said that they have no right to criticize SAO and go on rampant with their "SAO is the best anime ever" "Kirito is the best MC" all the time. Thanks to them there will still be someone who can criticize it and don't get instantly rejected by SAO fansboys.

For me I just tired of pseudo psychiatry that this anime/novel use and quit it halfway through. Kirito is basically god himself reborn as an edgy 16 years old boy. Everything is made for him and it's doesn't feel real anymore. Aincrad is build for him and only him out of everyone can use it mechanic to the full potential, beating the bad guys who is the strongest hacker and being better than anyone else. Alicaization is build for him and only him out of everyone can use the Incarnation system to the full potential, beating bad guys who is the strongest hacker and being better than anyone else. Everyone else seem meaningless and cannot do anything without him just like medieval christian feel themself meaningless without their god or Jesus and mourning for him to return just like kirito's harems mourning for him to save the days. It's feel like the world is build for him and only him can save everyone again and again and again while everyone that is not him will lose to the bad guys in the end again and again and again and need to wait for him to finish the jobs. It's not feel like everyone is the part of all the succession when they success something, it's feel like everyone have only meaning to make kirito do something and success in anything he is doing. Everyone who oppose him is just a loser or a shitty villain with shitty personality, they are no grey area that make the one who oppose hime the right guys and have a justify motivation like Scar from FMA:B or Meruem from HxH.

Just add the pseudo psychiatry to justified his characterization as a good protagonist that deserve all the power he gots doesn't make anything better. If you want to learn about good use of traumatic feeling just see edward eric from FMA:B, Subaru from rezero(not a good one but still better than kirito), or even Gintoki from Gintama which is a comedy anime or go outside you house doing your jobs and learn how the real world is working (or if you still a kid just grow up and interact with another human being).

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Well said.

Aug 18, 2020 1:57 PM

Jul 2019
It was awesome to see Eugeo again. And I'm glad Kirito is finally back. It wasn't the same without him.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Aug 18, 2020 4:14 PM

Jul 2016
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

who said that baseless take, except user like you. Just to add your ignorance you give example but its they handled it poorly too. Because the anime adapt it rushed doenst mean that its bad story. If you read the LN you seen some insights how the build up went on. But adapting LN is proven to be difficult especially SAO because of how it adapt S1 cutting characterization of the MC. And Re zero backstory came out of nowhere too. But its not the issue its about SAO. I think you hate to series is laughable because of how you watched it after 90 episodes. You dont bother to add because you called out is stupid reason within your plenty of paragraphs.

Aug 18, 2020 4:19 PM

Jul 2016
vanella96 said:
kanthorn said:

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Well said.
i disagree and your reasons are stupid. You watched the episode they give the reaso of how the MC you claimed to be edgy and no character some character that he is being a person that has guilt and regret. Its weird for you two but they adapt it late in the anime. The first season should be, but they cut it.

Aug 18, 2020 4:34 PM

Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
chriskor022 said:

I feel like you either didn't fully read or understand my thoughts so I'll clarify.

I didn't say it was random for Yuuki to appear and I know she passed Mother's Rosario on to Asuna. I'm saying there's a better way to do that scene than digging up her grave. If they desperately needed Asuna to remember Yuuki to remind people of where Mother's Rosario came from just have a flashback.

To repeat myself, it would be fine if Kirito was agonizing over the actual deaths he feels responsible for. I am specifically complaining about rapist lawyer and death gun which wasn't a thing outside of the anime version.

If Klein dies in Underworld he can just make a new account and get back to where he was in a few months.

1.but the flashback is the medium is manifests. The power of imagination seems like a bad mechanic of power, but it respond to Asuna predicament. If you see Asuna is in her last straw to muster up her strength. And Yuuki appearing is give Asuna power to use the skill Mothers Rosario that why Yuuki appearing beside her.
2.but what Im saying is that is anime original its not appearing in the LN. But the reason they added it in the anime because the supposedly adapting it is cut in the previous season. Like in episode 4 when Sinon saved by ECG device. The anime only confuse by it where she got it. But in LN in GGO arc Sinon use it as lucky charm. They cut it in the anime. That is the same with this scene its anime original.
3.yeah you are correct because Klein is Kiritos friend and Korean players use are proxy account thats why they are uniformed or default avatar. But Asuna, Leafa, and Sinon well feel pain regardless. Other japanese players will lost their account. And The MC died too. If the spies will retrieve Alice the underworld people will perish too. To many consequences keep piling up. And because Asuna and Kirito does not want the A.I to ceased to exist thats why they fighting to it. Its not difficult to understand that they have reason to do so.

Aug 18, 2020 6:16 PM

Feb 2017
chriskor022 said:
kanthorn said:

who said that baseless take, except user like you. Just to add your ignorance you give example but its they handled it poorly too. Because the anime adapt it rushed doenst mean that its bad story. If you read the LN you seen some insights how the build up went on. But adapting LN is proven to be difficult especially SAO because of how it adapt S1 cutting characterization of the MC. And Re zero backstory came out of nowhere too. But its not the issue its about SAO. I think you hate to series is laughable because of how you watched it after 90 episodes. You dont bother to add because you called out is stupid reason within your plenty of paragraphs.

Didn’t you are the one that being heavily bias? All you can do is just said that “just read the novel because it’s better” even It’s not that better and what I said is the problem of both anime and light novel. Do you think just adding kirito inner though just make anything that I said better and not psuedo-psychiatry that I’m talking about. Just go ahead and said that other reasons that counter your world view is stupid, when you can’t even use reason to argument with someone, blind SAO lovers fanboy isn’t that different from blind haters.

Just like I said, grow up, go doing your work and learn to use reason and logics with another person. It’s ok to live in your fantasy world but you need to have limits for this.
Aug 18, 2020 6:32 PM

Jul 2016
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

Didn’t you are the one that being heavily bias? All you can do is just said that “just read the novel because it’s better” even It’s not that better and what I said is the problem of both anime and light novel. Do you think just adding kirito inner though just make anything that I said better and not psuedo-psychiatry that I’m talking about. Just go ahead and said that other reasons that counter your world view is stupid, when you can’t even use reason to argument with someone, blind SAO lovers fanboy isn’t that different from blind haters.

Just like I said, grow up, go doing your work and learn to use reason and logics with another person. It’s ok to live in your fantasy world but you need to have limits for this.
thats full of you coming from a blind hater that anime is the source of argument. If you dont read the LN its ok but you ignored it for your baseless accusations look like you are the one need to grew up. Explain to me how you watch the anime you hate for 90 episodes that you can decide that its bad when you labeling the others being rabid fans. Get some reality check if you being rude to others. And you are bias too being a close minded user, I think other critics have sense but you is full of BS.

Aug 18, 2020 6:45 PM

Sep 2011
chriskor022 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

1.but the flashback is the medium is manifests. The power of imagination seems like a bad mechanic of power, but it respond to Asuna predicament. If you see Asuna is in her last straw to muster up her strength. And Yuuki appearing is give Asuna power to use the skill Mothers Rosario that why Yuuki appearing beside her.
2.but what Im saying is that is anime original its not appearing in the LN. But the reason they added it in the anime because the supposedly adapting it is cut in the previous season. Like in episode 4 when Sinon saved by ECG device. The anime only confuse by it where she got it. But in LN in GGO arc Sinon use it as lucky charm. They cut it in the anime. That is the same with this scene its anime original.
3.yeah you are correct because Klein is Kiritos friend and Korean players use are proxy account thats why they are uniformed or default avatar. But Asuna, Leafa, and Sinon well feel pain regardless. Other japanese players will lost their account. And The MC died too. If the spies will retrieve Alice the underworld people will perish too. To many consequences keep piling up. And because Asuna and Kirito does not want the A.I to ceased to exist thats why they fighting to it. Its not difficult to understand that they have reason to do so.

1. They could've easily done literally anything else besides desecrating the one good character this series had.
2. And I'm saying that doesn't make it good. If they didn't want to confuse people by using content that relies on stuff from the LN that didn't make it into the old seasons then they shouldn't have added stupid anime only stuff that drags down the scene.
3. Mild temporary pain and the loss of an MMO account that can be easily replaced are not consequences. And my original point still stands. If Leafa gets hurt she regenerates almost instantaneously. If Klein dies he just has to make a new account. Yet they're so overly dramatic over these minor inconveniences when certain other people (Kirito/Alice/Underworlders) have actual stakes that it makes them look ridiculous.
Aug 18, 2020 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
chriskor022 said:

1. They could've easily done literally anything else besides desecrating the one good character this series had.
2. And I'm saying that doesn't make it good. If they didn't want to confuse people by using content that relies on stuff from the LN that didn't make it into the old seasons then they shouldn't have added stupid anime only stuff that drags down the scene.
3. Mild temporary pain and the loss of an MMO account that can be easily replaced are not consequences. And my original point still stands. If Leafa gets hurt she regenerates almost instantaneously. If Klein dies he just has to make a new account. Yet they're so overly dramatic over these minor inconveniences when certain other people (Kirito/Alice/Underworlders) have actual stakes that it makes them look ridiculous.
1.all characters have a purpose on the arc, even the cameo characters. Thats if you fan of it. It fix some issue of Aincrad the fast pace and skipping characters highlight.
2.its a staff choice but its a good scene because they build up it from past seasons. I know you are not a fan of previous seasons antagonists but they are Kiritos past. Thats why they added it to gave weight to his decision. Which feels rushed and shoe horned.
3.yes its mild but their friend Kirito has a stake that if it failed hes gonna die. And A.I gonna be erased. Thats the main point to save Kirito and A.I. thats this season focuses. With Alice being chased by Subtilizer the worst case scenario being the spies gonna reset the world. Then Kirito gonna be unconsious in the process. I dont feel that overdramatic because they just gonna saved Kirito because they are friends SAO days. Its not weird to save him and go to lenghts like knowing the risks.

Aug 18, 2020 7:05 PM

Feb 2017
chriskor022 said:
kanthorn said:

thats full of you coming from a blind hater that anime is the source of argument. If you dont read the LN its ok but you ignored it for your baseless accusations look like you are the one need to grew up. Explain to me how you watch the anime you hate for 90 episodes that you can decide that its bad when you labeling the others being rabid fans. Get some reality check if you being rude to others. And you are bias too being a close minded user, I think other critics have sense but you is full of BS.

You are just obsessed with an argument that "how can people watch anime when they hate it" don't you? There are many reason that people will do it, to criticize it, curiosity, just want to see it end, or just watch it to make fun of people like you.

And why do you think that light novel didn't have many of problems that I described. Yeah you can defend it that "it's better than anime" to the end of the days (which I agree that the LN is better) but without any reason other than saying that LN show kirito inner thoughts with some additional back stories and justified that SAO is better is just plain and stupid. Even in LN it's truly show that "Kirito is the only one who can use Aincrad's power and Alicization's incarnation to the max potential and being better than anyone else, everyone need to heavily rely on this 16 years old black wearing boys to defeat mental instability villains" are just still the things that happen and you cannot deny it. It's just plain "being center of the world edgy teenage boys with everything need to heavily rely on him" protagonist

Now, Do you really think you are better than those haters?? Just get out of your beloved fantasy when you want to use reason to argument with other people.
Aug 18, 2020 7:06 PM

Oct 2017
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

Full heartedly agree.

When 50k enemy trope invaded UW, instead of coming up strategies to fight back, instead of retreat, instead of doing anything meaningful, instead of discuss with the Knights and the soldiers about what to do, all stupid Kirito's harem do is praying for Kirito to fight off 50k tropes for them. Like wth? Why do they assume Kirito can fight 50k tropes at once, w/o knowing how the incarnation works in UW world?

So basically everyone just worship him as god, and assume that as soon as he wake up, 50k tropes will be a cake to deal with and everything will be fine. And then Kirito ofc woke up and able to do exactly what everyone expected him to do and become Jesus.
This is terrible writing and characterization.

Also don't get me started how pointless that trauma part and wake up part is.
You can put this wake up sequence on the first episode of season 2 and it'd make absolutely no difference because all of those things done in S2/ S3 are unrelated to what makes Kirito wakes up, and unrelated to Kirito's trauma.
The fact that they never mention/ showcase any sign of trauma throughout the entirety of Alicization story during Kirito's time in UW world before he went into coma further proves how pointless the whole trauma scene is.
Ventus_SAug 18, 2020 7:18 PM
Aug 18, 2020 7:16 PM

Jul 2016
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

You are just obsessed with an argument that "how can people watch anime when they hate it" don't you? There are many reason that people will do it, to criticize it, curiosity, just want to see it end, or just watch it to make fun of people like you.

And why do you think that light novel didn't have many of problems that I described. Yeah you can defend it that "it's better than anime" to the end of the days (which I agree that the LN is better) but without any reason other than saying that LN show kirito inner thoughts with some additional back stories and justified that SAO is better is just plain and stupid. Even in LN it's truly show that "Kirito is the only one who can use Aincrad's power and Alicization's incarnation to the max potential and being better than anyone else, everyone need to heavily rely on this 16 years old black wearing boys to defeat mental instability villains" are just still the things that happen and you cannot deny it. It's just plain "being center of the world edgy teenage boys with everything need to heavily rely on him" protagonist

Now, Do you really think you are better than those haters?? Just get out of your beloved fantasy when you want to use reason to argument with other people.
like you obsessed with your argument that you generalize that its bad because I seen the anime, rabid fans should not comment to me because I like to criticise. If you find that you making a fun with it. That is shallow thinking even from a person like you.

That is like majority of the series they gonna compared it like manga or LN. Because of how they gonna adapt it. And people like you misunderstood it like its a bad anime. And not making sense if read it but the anime doing it poorly. Does not take away that they give substance to the story even you dont understand it.

Im just saying that you tend to generalize so much that its a stupid argument. Those haters has reason, you are not.

Aug 18, 2020 7:45 PM
Mar 2020
Best and lovve and like like like like
Aug 18, 2020 9:12 PM

Feb 2017
chriskor022 said:
kanthorn said:

like you obsessed with your argument that you generalize that its bad because I seen the anime, rabid fans should not comment to me because I like to criticise. If you find that you making a fun with it. That is shallow thinking even from a person like you.

That is like majority of the series they gonna compared it like manga or LN. Because of how they gonna adapt it. And people like you misunderstood it like its a bad anime. And not making sense if read it but the anime doing it poorly. Does not take away that they give substance to the story even you dont understand it.

Im just saying that you tend to generalize so much that its a stupid argument. Those haters has reason, you are not.

Did you read my comment? I just said that many problem that I said are still in LN so it’s not about bashing only anime or I say it bad because I have seen the anime, you just cannot accept it that the LN have problem so you keep changing the topic to be only about criticized about anime, don’t you?

Don’t let your triggered emotion blind your judgement when you read others comment that you want to argue with. You can’t win an argument with kirito’s incarnation logic by using purely strong emotion and imagination, just use reason and deal with it, fanboy.
kanthornAug 18, 2020 9:23 PM
Aug 18, 2020 11:01 PM

Jul 2016
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

Did you read my comment? I just said that many problem that I said are still in LN so it’s not about bashing only anime or I say it bad because I have seen the anime, you just cannot accept it that the LN have problem so you keep changing the topic to be only about criticized about anime, don’t you?

Don’t let your triggered emotion blind your judgement when you read others comment that you want to argue with. You can’t win an argument with kirito’s incarnation logic by using purely strong emotion and imagination, just use reason and deal with it, fanboy.
where do you get the idea that I keep changing the topic when you contradict your comments in the first place. I dont buy that I read the LN, the author decision in the LN is bit iffy but they properly explain how it works just the anime have difficult to adapt it. Its ok to criticise but get your facts check.

I dont feel agravated by your false information. I know you are hater but, try to concise some argument not to generalize. And being assuming being me a fanboy. Is the example of how toxic are you. "You cant win because of Kiritos incarnation" where do you get these ideas from, you keep changing the topic. Its not a contest lmao. Chill.

Aug 19, 2020 12:03 AM

Feb 2017
chriskor022 said:
kanthorn said:

where do you get the idea that I keep changing the topic when you contradict your comments in the first place. I dont buy that I read the LN, the author decision in the LN is bit iffy but they properly explain how it works just the anime have difficult to adapt it. Its ok to criticise but get your facts check.

I dont feel agravated by your false information. I know you are hater but, try to concise some argument not to generalize. And being assuming being me a fanboy. Is the example of how toxic are you. "You cant win because of Kiritos incarnation" where do you get these ideas from, you keep changing the topic. Its not a contest lmao. Chill.

Cool, how it’s false information when I said that in LN Kirito is like center of everything? And Aincrad and Underworld feel like something that have been made specially only for him and only him can use it’s system to the max potential, and being better than everyone else. All of the main cast have to heavily rely on him or wait for him to achieve nearly anything in the series like he is some of their’s vital organ? Just imagine that Avengers: endgame have this writing and every superheroes always shouting for “Ironman sama” to come, show his “godly above everyone else” power and save the days or else it’s doesn’t matter how strong or who the others main cast is they will still lose to the shitty mental instability villains.

Just explain how this work with the logic that their are hidden system or mechanics that only kirito out of everyone can use it to max potential doesn’t help it either, he still the chosen one that can do anything better than anyone when it come to “how to save the day from the big bad villains”

I have been read the LN along with the anime until I quit both of it (around GGO arcs) and the psuedo-psychiatry of his inner thoughts or (his self regret and trauma which still feel very unreal compare to the writing of many anime) in the LN just only make him to look like an average anime character just like naruto or bell from dunmachi. It just elevate his character from plain and bad to just average, nothing is special about him.
kanthornAug 19, 2020 12:17 AM
Aug 19, 2020 12:45 AM

Jul 2016
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

Cool, how it’s false information when I said that in LN Kirito is like center of everything? And Aincrad and Underworld feel like something that have been made specially only for him and only him can use it’s system to the max potential, and being better than everyone else. All of the main cast have to heavily rely on him or wait for him to achieve nearly anything in the series like he is some of their’s vital organ? Just imagine that Avengers: endgame have this writing and every superheroes always shouting for “Ironman sama” to come, show his “godly above everyone else” power and save the days or else it’s doesn’t matter how strong or who the others main cast is they will still lose to the shitty mental instability villains.

Just explain how this work with the logic that their are hidden system or mechanics that only kirito out of everyone can use it to max potential doesn’t help it either, he still the chosen one that can do anything better than anyone when it come to “how to save the day from the big bad villains”

I have been read the LN along with the anime until I quit both of it (around GGO arcs) and the psuedo-psychiatry of his inner thoughts or (his self regret and trauma which still feel very unreal compare to the writing of many anime) in the LN just only make him to look like an average anime character just like naruto or bell from dunmachi. It just elevate his character from plain and bad to just average, nothing is special about him.
nothing being center of the story because he is the MC. And this arc he not saving the day he need help to defeat the antagonist, thats why he is unresponsive this 70 percent of war of underworld.

I think the power of imagination is working on it, and the sword Kirito use is blue rose sword that Eugeo uses. The memory of his friend amplify the sword amd give the players in frozen state because of their default or weak avatar. Vassago not fazed by it, is because of his power and level is high. I think the save the day is not true because of how the circumstances took place. Its full of what if's.

Thats the problem you dont read alicization to see the build up and not confuse of power of imagination. And hes inner thoughts as a character that being notorious being a self insert by people like you. I dont say that Kirito is special.

Aug 19, 2020 1:57 AM

Jan 2015
Actar said:
Was it because he's racist against Japanese?
My god wtf lol

Two of the only well-written characters in a single episode was clearing the highlight of the episode from a story standpoint. Animation-wise it'd go to Asuna transforming I guess.

This Incarnation or something system is a plot device just like the power of friendship, more or less.

Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Aug 19, 2020 2:22 AM

Oct 2008
StellarIceberg said:
Actar said:
Was it because he's racist against Japanese?
My god wtf lol

Huh? That's what his character backstory was all about. His Japanese half-brother got his kidney and he hates and wants to kill Japanese because of it.
Aug 19, 2020 4:15 AM

Sep 2011
chriskor022 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

1.all characters have a purpose on the arc, even the cameo characters. Thats if you fan of it. It fix some issue of Aincrad the fast pace and skipping characters highlight.
2.its a staff choice but its a good scene because they build up it from past seasons. I know you are not a fan of previous seasons antagonists but they are Kiritos past. Thats why they added it to gave weight to his decision. Which feels rushed and shoe horned.
3.yes its mild but their friend Kirito has a stake that if it failed hes gonna die. And A.I gonna be erased. Thats the main point to save Kirito and A.I. thats this season focuses. With Alice being chased by Subtilizer the worst case scenario being the spies gonna reset the world. Then Kirito gonna be unconsious in the process. I dont feel that overdramatic because they just gonna saved Kirito because they are friends SAO days. Its not weird to save him and go to lenghts like knowing the risks.

I'm just gonna hone in on point 2 cause I know we won't agree on the other two. The point has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike previous seasons or their antagonists. It is entirely down to how absolutely stupid it is for Kirito to be feeling bad for what he did to Death Gun or the lawyer. The show is lumping them in with the Black Cats and the people Kirito actually killed in SAO and implying these are equally bad things that Kirito should feel bad about. The show is implying that Kirito's guilt/responsibility over letting his friends die and actually killing people (bad people but still people) is on par with beating up some rapists inside of a video game and getting them sent to prison.
Aug 19, 2020 5:24 AM
Aug 2020
Ventus_S said:
kanthorn said:

Full heartedly agree.

When 50k enemy trope invaded UW, instead of coming up strategies to fight back, instead of retreat, instead of doing anything meaningful, instead of discuss with the Knights and the soldiers about what to do, all stupid Kirito's harem do is praying for Kirito to fight off 50k tropes for them. Like wth? Why do they assume Kirito can fight 50k tropes at once, w/o knowing how the incarnation works in UW world?

So basically everyone just worship him as god, and assume that as soon as he wake up, 50k tropes will be a cake to deal with and everything will be fine. And then Kirito ofc woke up and able to do exactly what everyone expected him to do and become Jesus.

You can put this wake up sequence on the first episode of season 2 and it'd make absolutely no difference because all of those things done in S2/ S3 are unrelated to what makes Kirito wakes up, and unrelated to Kirito's trauma.
The fact that they never mention/ showcase any sign of trauma throughout the entirety of Alicization story during Kirito's time in UW world before he went into coma further proves how pointless the whole trauma scene is.

How in the hell are the things in season 2 and 3 not part of his trauma? You sound like your making up shit just to agree that the anime sucks. You scream that its garbage psychiatry, yet you comlletely blow off over half the series because you dont like what they added in. You also keep bringing up the LN. SORRY TO POINT OUT THIS ISNT THE SAO LN, its the anime. If you dont understand that PTSD is a real thing and everything he went through would all build up in his mind and manifest itself as guilt, how in the hell can you critique what you dont understand. You keep crying about the LN and what was left in and what wasn't. The problem with your argument is THIS ISNT THE LN. You also whine about anime only stuff being in the sequence. All that stuff is cannon as well wether you like it or not and they have and will use it. Just like any novel thats turned into a viewable media no company will fork out the cash to creat the entire thing word for word/image for image. So things are cut, things are changed, and things are added to create what the producers feel is a better flow and viewing experience. If you cant deal with that you should probably stop watching anime, movies, TV all together because your just going to be disappointed.

Also if you can"t manage to follow the story without having read the LN then you have a serious problem my kids can seem to follow it just fine.

And to say I watch this show when I hate most of it for....

Any excuse you have is BS. I dont know anyone who will invest this amount of time to watch an anime, or any thing else for that matter, that they detest as much as you do. I think you're full of crap on that. Your just looking for an argument.

People either like something and keep watching unless they get to a point where they don't, then find something else to spend their time on. No one watches anything they hate, or thinks is such garbage like the way you complain about SAO.

Furthermore noone watches a show they hate just to go tear it to spreads on a message board to see if they can find like-minded people. Because like minded people move on to something they feel their time isn't wasted on. Stop being a troll.
Aug 19, 2020 5:44 AM

Jan 2015
Actar said:
StellarIceberg said:
My god wtf lol

Huh? That's what his character backstory was all about. His Japanese half-brother got his kidney and he hates and wants to kill Japanese because of it.

I just quoted it cause it was funny. Why do people seem offended by everything wtf
Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Aug 19, 2020 5:59 AM

Feb 2017
chriskor022 said:
kanthorn said:

nothing being center of the story because he is the MC. And this arc he not saving the day he need help to defeat the antagonist, thats why he is unresponsive this 70 percent of war of underworld.

I think the power of imagination is working on it, and the sword Kirito use is blue rose sword that Eugeo uses. The memory of his friend amplify the sword amd give the players in frozen state because of their default or weak avatar. Vassago not fazed by it, is because of his power and level is high. I think the save the day is not true because of how the circumstances took place. Its full of what if's.

Thats the problem you dont read alicization to see the build up and not confuse of power of imagination. And hes inner thoughts as a character that being notorious being a self insert by people like you. I dont say that Kirito is special.

Yeah, kirito is just a self insert protagonist that the author try to add his inner thoughts or his self regret like that pink pig in accel world to make him more likable despite his ridiculously powerful power in every game or worlds he had enter that has origin from all the plot and possibilities of the whole world bending toward him to make a logic that allow him to be that powerful above everyone else even he is just a regular gamer boy, that’s all of it.
Aug 19, 2020 6:02 AM

May 2014
I felt like I didn't understand shit to what happened with Asuna or Kirito... It feels unexplained and very ass pull-y even though I like it all.

Sigh.

Aug 19, 2020 6:18 AM

Feb 2017
Usaka_ said:
Ventus_S said:

Full heartedly agree.

How in the hell are the things in season 2 and 3 not part of his trauma? You sound like your making up shit just to agree that the anime sucks. You scream that its garbage psychiatry, yet you comlletely blow off over half the series because you dont like what they added in. You also keep bringing up the LN. SORRY TO POINT OUT THIS ISNT THE SAO LN, its the anime. If you dont understand that PTSD is a real thing and everything he went through would all build up in his mind and manifest itself as guilt, how in the hell can you critique what you dont understand. You keep crying about the LN and what was left in and what wasn't. The problem with your argument is THIS ISNT THE LN. You also whine about anime only stuff being in the sequence. All that stuff is cannon as well wether you like it or not and they have and will use it. Just like any novel thats turned into a viewable media no company will fork out the cash to creat the entire thing word for word/image for image. So things are cut, things are changed, and things are added to create what the producers feel is a better flow and viewing experience. If you cant deal with that you should probably stop watching anime, movies, TV all together because your just going to be disappointed.

Also if you can"t manage to follow the story without having read the LN then you have a serious problem my kids can seem to follow it just fine.

Any excuse you have is BS. I dont know anyone who will invest this amount of time to watch an anime, or any thing else for that matter, that they detest as much as you do. I think you're full of crap on that. Your just looking for an argument.

People either like something and keep watching unless they get to a point where they don't, then find something else to spend their time on. No one watches anything they hate, or thinks is such garbage like the way you complain about SAO.

Furthermore noone watches a show they hate just to go tear it to spreads on a message board to see if they can find like-minded people. Because like minded people move on to something they feel their time isn't wasted on. Stop being a troll.

If I have nothing to do and I get annoyed by some rabid SAO fanboys that praising it to no end (In the west SAO get bashing but in the east it’s still being praised like when it newly came out in 2011 and I live here), I will watch it to criticize it like reading religion book to criticize rabid religious people because all of them have mindset that “If you do not watch or learn about it you cannot criticize anything about it” and I can shut my brain and watch anything to analyze it, it’s still fun to analyze the stories that what this anime want to give to us though even the overall story is completely disappointment.
Aug 19, 2020 6:39 AM

Oct 2017
Usaka_ said:
Ventus_S said:

Full heartedly agree.

Are you responding to the wrong person?
I didn't mention anything about LN lolz.
Seems like everything you talked about is not related to what I'm talking about.

If you do, then you have serious reading comprehension problem and I don't think anything can really save you and talking to you is a waste of time.
Aug 19, 2020 6:54 AM
Aug 2020
Ventus_S said:
Usaka_ said:

Are you responding to the wrong person?
I didn't mention anything about LN lolz.
Seems like everything you talked about is not related to what I'm talking about.

If you do, then you have serious reading comprehension problem and I don't think anything can really save you and talking to you is a waste of time.

My apologies. I didnt realize i quoted anyone I hit post.
Aug 19, 2020 4:10 PM

Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
chriskor022 said:

I'm just gonna hone in on point 2 cause I know we won't agree on the other two. The point has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike previous seasons or their antagonists. It is entirely down to how absolutely stupid it is for Kirito to be feeling bad for what he did to Death Gun or the lawyer. The show is lumping them in with the Black Cats and the people Kirito actually killed in SAO and implying these are equally bad things that Kirito should feel bad about. The show is implying that Kirito's guilt/responsibility over letting his friends die and actually killing people (bad people but still people) is on par with beating up some rapists inside of a video game and getting them sent to prison.
and im here to point out that they are anime original addition. And I dont know how can you say that its stupid and lumping when its just the anime add things to it. And that scene does not mean lumping them, because of their actions.

Aug 19, 2020 4:17 PM

Jul 2016
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

Yeah, kirito is just a self insert protagonist that the author try to add his inner thoughts or his self regret like that pink pig in accel world to make him more likable despite his ridiculously powerful power in every game or worlds he had enter that has origin from all the plot and possibilities of the whole world bending toward him to make a logic that allow him to be that powerful above everyone else even he is just a regular gamer boy, that’s all of it.
yeah he is self insert that killed other players to survive and he is the blank protag because they gave him inner thoughts. With your reply seen how stupid your past statement are. That you are just a close minded hater that nothing to add. All story and SAO are starting to him like other series too. Because he is the MC, and logic are explain in this arc. All the power he gets this arc have a explaination to it.

Aug 19, 2020 5:10 PM

Feb 2017
chriskor022 said:
kanthorn said:

yeah he is self insert that killed other players to survive and he is the blank protag because they gave him inner thoughts. With your reply seen how stupid your past statement are. That you are just a close minded hater that nothing to add. All story and SAO are starting to him like other series too. Because he is the MC, and logic are explain in this arc. All the power he gets this arc have a explaination to it.

Like I said that all the power he gets make him more godly powerful than anyone else again and again be it in aincrad or in underworld, have explanations or not it’s plain stupid that this ordinary 16yr gamer boy is the chosen one to have this immersive power above every else on every seasons , even all series always start with the main MC SAO take it different to the point that it’s just feel like the logic of the world just be there to make him the strongest and shine out of everyone else.

Don’t be the closed mind SAO lover, just open your mind and try to understand the points that I being made when you want to argument with someone. Keep calling me haters and said that there is nothing wrong without any reason more than it’s has explanation that why kirito is the only chosen one to have the godly power again and again like he is the only special chosen human being on earth who the world use all of it’s logic to boosting him above everyone else, is like you admit that the world and it’s logics only there for only him and make it feel like the world and other’s game that he has enter are building for him to be special, that’s doesn’t make any better.
kanthornAug 19, 2020 5:17 PM
Aug 19, 2020 5:18 PM

Sep 2011
chriskor022 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

and im here to point out that they are anime original addition. And I dont know how can you say that its stupid and lumping when its just the anime add things to it. And that scene does not mean lumping them, because of their actions.

Saying they're anime only doesn't change whether or not they're good additions or not. And like it or not by putting these things right next to each other and giving Kirito the same traumatized reaction to them is placing them on the same level. As far as A-1's anime adaptation is concerned "Kirito beating Death Gun in a video game and sending him to prison" is on the same level as "Kirito lied to the Black Cats about his level and accidentally contributed to their demise"
Aug 19, 2020 6:04 PM

Jul 2016
kanthorn said:
chriskor022 said:

Like I said that all the power he gets make him more godly powerful than anyone else again and again be it in aincrad or in underworld, have explanations or not it’s plain stupid that this ordinary 16yr gamer boy is the chosen one to have this immersive power above every else on every seasons , even all series always start with the main MC SAO take it different to the point that it’s just feel like the logic of the world just be there to make him the strongest and shine out of everyone else.

Don’t be the closed mind SAO lover, just open your mind and try to understand the points that I being made when you want to argument with someone. Keep calling me haters and said that there is nothing wrong without any reason more than it’s has explanation that why kirito is the only chosen one to have the godly power again and again like he is the only special chosen human being on earth who the world use all of it’s logic to boosting him above everyone else, is like you admit that the world and it’s logics only there for only him and make it feel like the world and other’s game that he has enter are building for him to be special, that’s doesn’t make any better.
again like you understand the logic og it. I dont see your argument this season that they gave Kirito power being no logic, when they explain how the power system works in this simulation. Vassago, Asuna, Dinon, Leafa and Integrity Knights are OP too. I dont see the problem that the MC being above all else.

Same to you your logic argument that it explain in this arc are there. You just dont understNd how it works. Like youjust speed rin the arc. Find faults that does not make sense. I keep calling you hater because you act like one. I dont said that the MC is only special person, where do you get that idea. I think you need to rewatch Alicization to know how Kirito is in that situation.

Aug 19, 2020 6:08 PM

Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
chriskor022 said:

Saying they're anime only doesn't change whether or not they're good additions or not. And like it or not by putting these things right next to each other and giving Kirito the same traumatized reaction to them is placing them on the same level. As far as A-1's anime adaptation is concerned "Kirito beating Death Gun in a video game and sending him to prison" is on the same level as "Kirito lied to the Black Cats about his level and accidentally contributed to their demise"
thats your own intrepretation if you are not a fan of it. The staff does not gave that symbolic that they are the same but its the person who Kirito gave him guilt because of his past haunting him. Thats why they added this anime original flashback. Which is good for others but not for you.

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2020

320 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.