Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Dec 4, 2018 4:12 AM
Oct 2016
It will be none, cause he is not interested in them... he is using all of them :D
I like anime
Dec 13, 2018 2:29 AM
Jul 2018
The truth is that Ayanokoji is GAY.
Mar 16, 2019 10:30 AM
Mar 2019
Well... Ayanokoji was able to make her fall for him~ XD

Apr 27, 2019 8:58 AM

Jan 2018
Maybe Kei because she has the best chemistry with Kiyotaka man u should try reading those SS stories or vol 7.5.

Otherwise, Airi but I don't think he sees her that way as he said so himself in vol 7.

Well, as for Ichinose I think that she's falling for him too and he already rejected one girl.
May 2, 2019 6:02 AM
Sep 2018
WakkoSocko said:
cleodux said:
See what i hate most about ln/manga like this is the author went to a safe route. Listening to fans wants, and make a pairing with the most popular girl, instead of GIRL1 route.

Fact is everyone who read ln/manga/anime will invest their time on it. And the first GIRL always have a deep impression. And for some waifu material reason, another girl get choosen. I will see it the author is spineless and have no guts.

Myself Horikita is actually not my first choice. For me is Kushida, just because she is the first girl that i see on the anime (not sure about LN) and she is the same like MC have a traits of Machiavellianism. In my opinion he should pair with her, they can rule the world LOL

I have high respect to those authors who still choose GIRL1 (out of harem) even though other line up in the harem is more popular then the first.

Beside volume 7.5, this series really doesn't primarily focus on romance. Anyways, here goes...

If the author went the "safe route", then he would've chosen Ichinose who's the most popular girl in the series or even Horikita who was the second most popular girl. Karuizawa was a literal mob character for the first 3 volumes. It took 5 volumes of development for Karuizawa to reach, if not surpass, the level of popularity Ichinose has. And it also took an epic scene from Karuizawa, which is probably the best moment of the series so far, for her to be widely consider best girl. When Karuizawa was still a nobody and volume 4 was just released, the author also released a short story about Karuizawa at the same time. The short story hinted she was going to play a major role with the MC. When volume 7 was released, her importance to the MC became so apparent that even Japanese readers who didn't ship her with the MC couldn't ignore the fact that she's probably the main heroine of the story. If anything, the author took a huge gamble on Karuizawa and it seems to be paying off.

In the light novel, Horikita is still a very important character. Since volume 1, neither she nor the MC have showed signs that they like each other. She plays more the role of a deuteragonist. Horikita is the first girl to be seen in the light novels. Kushida is the second. iirc, Kushida was also going to be on series first volume cover alongside with Horikita, but they needed someone else in the next volume to be on the cover with Sakura.

About Kushida, in the light novels, she's pretty much the MC's ideal type of girl. He probably would've fallen for her if it wasn't for her hidden personality.

Despite the fact that Karuizawa seems to most likely be the winner right now, no one has actually won yet. Another girl could still end up winning, but it's going to be extremely hard and take a lot of development just to match the development Karuizawa has with the MC. Especially when the MC already rejected a girl and 3 others in his mind.

fast forward to 2019, there has been minimal contact with karuizawa......and it seems like it went towards the Ichinose route for volume 9. volume 10 further proves my point with ayanokoji saving ichinose from a forced date with the new student council prez
Jun 2, 2019 10:10 PM
Dec 2017
I see that the development of Ayanokouji and kei is quite good and they seem to have developed a bond but I think there are still girls like Sakayanagi who have a lot to do with the MC's past. Idk how many of you feel the same but I think Ayanokouji with Ichinose or Sakayanagi is quite a good option.
Quite bored with Horikita and the others...I seriously want a twist in the plot...
Jun 4, 2019 10:20 AM
Jun 2019
nick_chuan said:
WakkoSocko said:

Beside volume 7.5, this series really doesn't primarily focus on romance. Anyways, here goes...

If the author went the "safe route", then he would've chosen Ichinose who's the most popular girl in the series or even Horikita who was the second most popular girl. Karuizawa was a literal mob character for the first 3 volumes. It took 5 volumes of development for Karuizawa to reach, if not surpass, the level of popularity Ichinose has. And it also took an epic scene from Karuizawa, which is probably the best moment of the series so far, for her to be widely consider best girl. When Karuizawa was still a nobody and volume 4 was just released, the author also released a short story about Karuizawa at the same time. The short story hinted she was going to play a major role with the MC. When volume 7 was released, her importance to the MC became so apparent that even Japanese readers who didn't ship her with the MC couldn't ignore the fact that she's probably the main heroine of the story. If anything, the author took a huge gamble on Karuizawa and it seems to be paying off.

In the light novel, Horikita is still a very important character. Since volume 1, neither she nor the MC have showed signs that they like each other. She plays more the role of a deuteragonist. Horikita is the first girl to be seen in the light novels. Kushida is the second. iirc, Kushida was also going to be on series first volume cover alongside with Horikita, but they needed someone else in the next volume to be on the cover with Sakura.

About Kushida, in the light novels, she's pretty much the MC's ideal type of girl. He probably would've fallen for her if it wasn't for her hidden personality.

Despite the fact that Karuizawa seems to most likely be the winner right now, no one has actually won yet. Another girl could still end up winning, but it's going to be extremely hard and take a lot of development just to match the development Karuizawa has with the MC. Especially when the MC already rejected a girl and 3 others in his mind.

fast forward to 2019, there has been minimal contact with karuizawa......and it seems like it went towards the Ichinose route for volume 9. volume 10 further proves my point with ayanokoji saving ichinose from a forced date with the new student council prez

Jun 24, 2019 12:45 PM
Jul 2017
The anime adaption it s different from light novel after episode 7 or 8. In ln Kushida is mc girl, in anime it s Horikita, that s i heard and read. I hope season 2 ll come, that ending it s fucked up, if s2 is not coming... we re all fucked
Jun 25, 2019 12:13 AM
Feb 2019
Oo Lord God, please let yanokouji to be end up with Honami (class 1B) :)
Jun 25, 2019 12:17 AM
Feb 2019
Bogdan_Anton said:
The anime adaption it s different from light novel after episode 7 or 8. In ln Kushida is mc girl, in anime it s Horikita, that s i heard and read. I hope season 2 ll come, that ending it s fucked up, if s2 is not coming... we re all fucked

I guarantee you that season 2 will come in the near future my friend
Jun 25, 2019 12:25 AM
Jul 2017
I hope so man, i really hope so, but i ll be sad if he ll not fall hor Horikita and choose another girl, anyways, that he said in the end... i wanna see him changing ;D
Jun 27, 2019 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
Ayani may end with kushida it seems she try harder to confiss to him about her feelings and both they seem alike either
Jul 4, 2019 8:13 AM
Jul 2019
-NeW- said:
Obviously Horikta
although I don't like her but that kind of girls is popular anyway

Meh. Going by the story in the LN, Karuizawa (Hirata's Fake Girlfriend) is most likely the Heroine. I'd say there are 3 possible outcomes.
1. Karuizawa Kei
2. Some other girl (Possibly Ichinose, Horikita, or Sakayanagi)
3. Harem ending or smth
The fact that I didn't include the outcome that he doesn't get to be with anyone is because in the LN, he shows interests towards the girls. Like y'know those inner voices or smth. Yeah he shows those.
NeofluccJul 4, 2019 8:18 AM
Jul 4, 2019 8:33 AM
Jul 2019
swirlydragon said:
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39

I am so happy, my fav girl will win! :)
Horikita x Ayanokoji FTW!
Horikita is waifu material for sure ^^

She is definitely in a position to win, but it is not only her the others as well. I have read the novel and I can guess their percentage of winning. Well, according to the current LN volumes anyway, things might change in the future
Karuizawa Kei 35% the LN is emphasizing quite a lot on her, the author is also foreshadowing a lot of events that might happen between her and the MC in the future.
Horikita Suzune 30% Well, she is the standard tsundere character besides, she's the first girl the MC came in contact with which is a common situation that implies she is the heroine. She is also the girl MC kept constant contact with throughout the story unlike Sakura. Sakura was denied for a couple of chapters, volumes even.
Sakayanagi Arisu 15% Well, not much is clear yet but it seems she knows the MC's past. She claimed that she has visited the White Room before. She also TERRIBLLY DESPERATELY wants MC to be hers. Yandere???
Ichinose Honami 10% She is keeping a close relationship to the MC. Though right now, she sees him as a friend. The author showed signs of making her a love interest to the MC. The MC actually likes her. Well, at least he sees her as a potential crush.
Other Girls 10% As I said this is just a guess and I am not certain of these hence the percentage. There is also a chance for other girls btw.

Anyways im 99% sure he's gonna end up with someone seeing as he actually shows interest to the girls as a possible lover. He may not look it but he pays attention to the girl's bodies(especially Kushida and Ichinose.)
Aug 17, 2019 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
ayankoji may ending up with sakura at least he has good relation with her and he treat her nicely . example naruto love sakura he end up with hinata , the wiki says sakura has crash on ayankoji
Sep 26, 2019 5:41 PM
Mar 2017
Well guys Kei and Kiyo are dating so it is pretty much over.
Nov 15, 2019 7:03 PM
Aug 2019
No one most likely. They are all tools for his master plan
Nov 21, 2019 5:26 AM

Sep 2016
Of course my girl Karuizawa Kei
Nov 29, 2019 8:26 PM
Aug 2019
I think Kei is the obvious choice, especially since v11.5. But and take this lightly the writer could pull a reset and go back to Suzune because it makes no sense to introduce someone that is close of seemed to be close to the MC for 4 volumes or so (the entirety of the anime s1 at least) and then hop onto another ship.
Nov 30, 2019 5:29 AM
Mar 2017
XxIncognitoGuyxX said:
I think Kei is the obvious choice, especially since v11.5. But and take this lightly the writer could pull a reset and go back to Suzune because it makes no sense to introduce someone that is close of seemed to be close to the MC for 4 volumes or so (the entirety of the anime s1 at least) and then hop onto another ship.

They were never close. It is only in the anime that it is like that.
Apr 16, 2020 8:54 PM
Apr 2020
Its kei they are in relationship
Apr 26, 2020 11:58 PM
Apr 2020
Probably no one. Horokita is one of the candidates but she doesn't like ayanopon, while airi is nice but ayanopon knows but doesn't want to get in a lovely relationship with her. Kushida (?) no way... (spoilers) in the LN ayanopon is currently in a relationship with Kei Karuizawa and a little amount of people knows it. Ichinose? Not quite sure if ayanopon has any interest in having an intimate relationship with her. Prolly gonna use her again. Arisu? Nah I don't really think so I think Arisu respects ayanopon and considers him stronger(many ways) than herself. So probably Ryu kun and Hirata
May 3, 2020 3:50 AM
May 2020
From what I've heard. He ends up confessing his feelings to Kei.
May 3, 2020 3:51 AM
Sep 2018
Most likely no one
May 5, 2020 1:48 AM

Oct 2018
Quite dissapointed it's Kei. Good thing there is no second season so I can ignore the continuation. Horikita or bust. EDIT: To be honest my ships rarely sink, almost always I coincidentally ship the same as the author intended. But this time it didn't work out. Shame.
HexadecimatorMay 5, 2020 1:51 AM
May 12, 2020 5:03 PM
Dec 2019
Wait what kei won?

Wow.. bullshit.
May 13, 2020 7:22 AM

Dec 2010
daddykuroo said:
Wait what kei won?

Wow.. bullshit.

I assume you are an anime only.
That is what the anime director did, replace the other girls with Suzune so that anime-only will fall for Suzune (trap).

May 13, 2020 2:41 PM
Mar 2017
[quote=daddykuroo message=59791804]Wait what kei won?

Wow.. bullshit.
How is that bullshit. She fits him the best and their relationship is the most developed one while also being the best relationship in the series.
May 23, 2020 5:54 AM

Oct 2017
It's either Kei or Suzune.
Obviously, right now Kei is her girlfriend and many fans in Japan and other countries support this ship including myself.
On the other hands, Suzune and A.I.nokouji has no slight hint of romance but I have a hunch that the author gonna bs this right before the end and then he would end up with Susune.
Jun 28, 2020 1:29 AM
May 2020
Guys guys guys let me tell you the truth now..!!
horikita is not a important character according to the LN.
THE PERSON KIYOTAKA WILL END UP WITH IS KARUIZAWA KEI!!
Everything that has been shown in the anime was fake,your whole was a LIE.
Horikita is not even given much screentime in the LN.
The truth is now spoiled hahahahahahahhahahahaha.
Horikita is just a girl who has a brother complex and also not worthy to call a good tool for kiyotaka.
although I DONT WANT TO CRITICIZE HER.IT WAS JUST THE HARSH TRUTH.
Jun 28, 2020 5:16 AM

Nov 2018
Kei Karuizawa probably.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 6, 2020 3:16 AM
Nov 2019
swirlydragon said:
cleodux said:
See what i hate most about ln/manga like this is the author went to a safe route. Listening to fans wants, and make a pairing with the most popular girl, instead of GIRL1 route.

Fact is everyone who read ln/manga/anime will invest their time on it. And the first GIRL always have a deep impression. And for some waifu material reason, another girl get choosen. I will see it the author is spineless and have no guts.

Myself Horikita is actually not my first choice. For me is Kushida, just because she is the first girl that i see on the anime (not sure about LN) and she is the same like MC have a traits of Machiavellianism. In my opinion he should pair with her, they can rule the world LOL

I have high respect to those authors who still choose GIRL1 (out of harem) even though other line up in the harem is more popular then the first.

I completely agree with you.
The LN is trash

so u didn't read it and just call it trash just because your favorite girl didn't win?What are you,a karen?Stupid 14 year old getting butthurt because he didn't get what he wants.Kei is winning now by the way,i read the LN and i hope this pisses you off even more cuz i want to see more stupid sh*t coming from you.But if you already gave up on this anime,even better because this light novel/anime doesnt need brainless fans like you.
Jul 6, 2020 12:46 PM

Jan 2017
Ddedkrdkfgkws said:

so u didn't read it and just call it trash just because your favorite girl didn't win?What are you,a karen?Stupid 14 year old getting butthurt because he didn't get what he wants.Kei is winning now by the way,i read the LN and i hope this pisses you off even more cuz i want to see more stupid sh*t coming from you.But if you already gave up on this anime,even better because this light novel/anime doesnt need brainless fans like you.

Chill my dude. No need to be disrespectful. Maybe my post was wrong and you are probably right. I was toxic but it has been 2 years and this post is pretty old. I don't even remember commenting this lol
I respect your taste.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jul 7, 2020 3:21 AM
Apr 2020
Kei to me. Whatever happens in the anime is meaningless is it?
Jul 7, 2020 7:27 AM
Nov 2019
swirlydragon said:
Ddedkrdkfgkws said:

Chill my dude. No need to be disrespectful. Maybe my post was wrong and you are probably right. I was toxic but it has been 2 years and this post is pretty old. I don't even remember commenting this lol
I respect your taste.

aite sorry my bad i was abit too toxic
Jul 21, 2020 4:27 AM
Jul 2019
Kei and Kiyotaka are already dating so there's nothing you can do about that. And there's also a part in the LN where Kei said that he was the most important person to her during those three years so it shows that their relationship will remain that way till the end.
Jul 21, 2020 6:04 AM
Apr 2020
SomeGuyWithHair said:
Kei and Kiyotaka are already dating so there's nothing you can do about that. And there's also a part in the LN where Kei said that he was the most important person to her during those three years so it shows that their relationship will remain that way till the end.

Both are 1st in kono light novel, congratulations. Beating the pair of Toma Kamijo nad Mikoto Misaka
Sep 6, 2020 4:24 AM
Apr 2020
I don't mind if he end up with kei or ichinose
Don't know for sure
Sep 6, 2020 4:46 AM
Apr 2020
AntiBiotic said:
I went through the comments after reading the whole novel upto year 2 vol 2. Before you read please know that this is a spoiler.
I tried to keep it as less detailed as possible and left out a bunch.

Let me tell you people in the comment section. Forget about Horikita. MC only wanted to use her and had no feelings for her ever. Horikita knows this and slowly distances herself from MC. MC uses Kei as a pawn after vol 4.
Kei starts to slowly develop feelings and aknowledges them in vol 7.5. MC also slowly gains a protectiveness for her. And in 11.75 MC after his feelings develops, confesses his feelings for her. To all those Horikita simps, she will most probably end up with Sudou.
I do realize that Horikita was the best candidate for being FMC and expected her to end up with MC as well. However, without that happening the plot might not be as good as it is. This novel currently being ranked 8th on MAL didnt come from poor writing and plot. Also as I previously said Horikita might develop a relationship with Sudou, although this might also not come true as I can't 100% guarantee my speculation.
Next, some guys in the comments talk about Kushida building a relationship. This is something to forget even more than Horikita and MC building a relationship. First off she admits that she adamantly hates him, and even plotted to get him expelled. Next, she turns out to be one of the worst characters in the whole novel. She's even below Ryuuen in my opinion.

What about ichinose I am at volume 8 i know writer has focused on ichinose in 10-11 volume what do you think about ichinose and don't worry about spoiler
Sep 6, 2020 4:51 AM
Jun 2020
With himself - The Author
Sep 8, 2020 7:36 AM
Apr 2017
In the L.N in volume 11.5 he declares his love for Karuizawa kei.
Nov 30, 2020 9:29 PM
Jul 2019
swirlydragon said:
So will Ayanokoji end up with Kushida or Horikita or some other girl?
Does anyone know or have an idea about it?
Have any of you read the LN?
I don't mind any spoilers btw, I just wanna know who will Ayanokoji end up with >.<

It better be Horikita

Karuizawa or COTE is dead for me
Nov 30, 2020 9:34 PM
Jun 2020
Sh1nich1r0 said:
Seriously? Sakura is still the best girl though..
Nov 30, 2020 10:07 PM

Oct 2020
Kaiz_ said:
Sh1nich1r0 said:
Of course they are already dating, Ayanokouji and Kei even kissed in Vol 3 second year and Ayanokouji who kissed her first. If you read LN Kei more deserves to be called the best girl but maybe everyone has their own best girl, but for me Kei is best girl :)
Nov 30, 2020 10:36 PM
Jun 2020
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Kaiz_ said:
Of course they are already dating, Ayanokouji and Kei even kissed in Vol 3 second year and Ayanokouji who kissed her first. If you read LN Kei more deserves to be called the best girl but maybe everyone has their own best girl, but for me Kei is best girl :)
I didin't expect that.. I haven't got the time to read the Light Novel though. How about Sakura? What happened to her? :'(

Edit: I did a quick research about the relationship and it seems like they are not dating yet?
Kaiz-Nov 30, 2020 10:45 PM
Dec 1, 2020 3:21 AM

Oct 2020
Kaiz_ said:
Snow_dropindo99 said:
I didin't expect that.. I haven't got the time to read the Light Novel though. How about Sakura? What happened to her? :'(

Edit: I did a quick research about the relationship and it seems like they are not dating yet?
Nope bro they are really dating, read Vol 11.5 when Ayanokouji confessed his feelings to Kei and including the latest Vol when they kissed that mean Ayanokouji was serious about Kei, but on the other hand he also took advantage of Kei XD, and Ayanokouji said there are 2 special girls for him Kei and Ichinose he promised never to hurt them and help them

and for Sakura she is one of the other girls besides Kei that he will always protect if someone disturbs them, but Sakura hasn't been a special person for Ayanokouji so far in LN, that's all I can say from what I got from LN.
Snow_dropindo99Dec 1, 2020 4:55 AM
Dec 1, 2020 6:49 AM
Jun 2020
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Kaiz_ said:

Nope bro they are really dating, read Vol 11.5 when Ayanokouji confessed his feelings to Kei and including the latest Vol when they kissed that mean Ayanokouji was serious about Kei, but on the other hand he also took advantage of Kei XD, and Ayanokouji said there are 2 special girls for him Kei and Ichinose he promised never to hurt them and help them

and for Sakura she is one of the other girls besides Kei that he will always protect if someone disturbs them, but Sakura hasn't been a special person for Ayanokouji so far in LN, that's all I can say from what I got from LN.
Oh, now I get it. I never expected Ayanokouji to love someone xD

Thanks! I'm now really interested in reading the LN now. :D
Dec 19, 2020 7:36 AM
Apr 2020
He ends up with Kei Karuizawa, I have read the LN and he has officially become Karuizawas' boyfriend. Yes it has also been revealed that due to recent developments Horikita now has developed feelings for him. If you wabt the LN just go to Jnovels on Google.
Dec 19, 2020 9:32 PM

Oct 2020
He ended up with Kei in LN even in the latest volume they already kissed, and Ayanoukouji was the first to kiss her. so far Kei is a special person for Ayanoukouji in LN.

A little news this year Ayanoukouji and Kei have also managed to maintain their position in the first ranking for most favorite LN characters in Japan ''Kono light novel ga sugoi''
May 1, 2021 11:52 PM
Nov 2020
he ends up with Kei Karuizawa, Doesn't he? In the epilogue of volume 11.5, Kiyotaka declares his love for her and she accepts.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.