Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Mar 18, 2017 6:42 AM
Jul 2018
Illyricus said:
Frostbytes said:

Kinda yes, but Deen did it like this here due to more comedic effect. We all know Kazuma is the actual useful guy of the gang but still.

They also skipped this hilarious badass scene

When Wiz froze his hand, Hans cut it off and chucked it towards the hot spring with the intent to poison it. Kazuma just casually Sniped it away. Then Hans started throwing more body parts and Kazuma, receiving a luck buff from Aqua, Sniped all of them like a badass. Even Hans was freaking out about his accuracy.
Then Hans does it once more, and Aqua is completely relaxed and and tells Kazuma to take care of it with a smile, but the body part splashes into the water and poisons it.
Kazuma: "...I ran out of arrows."

Deen did a good job no doubt about that but more people should read the LN, it's far more hilarious due to the author's writing style.
That sounds incredibly badass for Kazuma, really.
While I'm overall happy with the anime version, I wouldn't had minded seeing this animated.

Well there was a party swapping scene too which was really funny but wasn't animated, in case people want to read it, it's chap 13 from the manga.
Mar 18, 2017 7:09 AM

Jan 2016
Demm, It ended :/ need moar.. need more 10 seaons of this.
Mar 18, 2017 8:39 AM
Jun 2010
Kazuma is actually very competent and resourceful as a leader despite his shortcoming. The anime focus on downplaying his competency and ability to match the comedy level of the anime series. Of course some parts are crucial to the series, which is why DEEN has to show his leadership to some degree.
Mar 18, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe it's already over... why only 10 episodes?

It was definitely a very interesting episode and very funny too xD
I don't even know how to start this lol this episode was so great.

Probably the best escape plan xD

But to be honest this episode impressed me so much, never expected to have such a great ending.
That guy was actually a big big boss.

Kazuma as always found a great plan to defeat that guy.
wow Wiz is actually strong.
That ending was so epic hahaha especially when Aqua's followers started "praying" hahaha #BestReligion
Poor Aqua despite saving the terms she also managed to destroy them hahaha

In the end, Kazuma said something like "Don't worry, our journey is just beg....", can we consider as a hint for a 3s? I would definitely count it xD

I will miss so much that ED song & vid, it always made me so happy.

<3

God, i will miss this so much!!!!

P.S- Thank you, and can't wait for new seasons ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 18, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2013
Z4k said:
Mfw no season 3 announcement

But i think they gave us a hint that it's not over ;)

Lustreless said:

9/10, would pay irl money for S3 to come soon.

Count me in too xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 18, 2017 1:24 PM
Apr 2014
They are so evil D: First they tease us with Wiz suddenly starting to go aggressive and when Hans transforms that's the end of it? It looked like there'd happen more than just Megumin blasting their enemy to pieces once again... Kinda was hoping to see some kind of 1v1 between Wiz and Hans >.>

Well although it was kinda unexpected that Kazuma sacrifices himself.

omg Yunyun waited for them xD

man it's over again. Was hoping we'd get more episodes than the last time :( Especially because it wasn't in the details on MAL. Definitely needs another season.
Mar 18, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
Another last minute extremely dangerous foe, just like S1. Interesting how Kazuma and co. dealt with this.

Overall, this doesn't live up to S1's standards, but it's not a terrible sequel. Kazuma still carries the series like no tomorrow, but S1 was more creative, hilarious, and entertaining. 6.5/10.
I'm just confused by the whole concept of scoring by "Writing and characters." If you're not entertained, why should you care?
Mar 18, 2017 4:06 PM

Apr 2015
What An Amazing Ending To The Second Season,And That Animation Near The End Was So Amazing...>Exprooooooooooosionnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
Waiting For Season 3 :)
Mar 18, 2017 4:39 PM

May 2012
I'm surprised that this is rated higher than 1st season. The comedy was not as good as 1st season. Also, the final fight in season 1 was more intense than this
Mar 18, 2017 7:28 PM

May 2016
This is the end but we didn't get a last boss. I thought this is going to be 12 ep season but i still enjoy it. Konosuba is one of the best comedy anime i have ever watched.
Mar 19, 2017 12:42 AM

Mar 2014
kamalashki said:
DarklordVor said:
Welp, they totally skipped volume 4's cliffhanger ending. Completely removed it. That's it guys. Pack your stuffs, KonoSuba season 3 is dead as fuck.

Which would've worked like season 1's cliffhanger as it will weave in fine onto season 2's episode 1. I just hope we get a season 3 announcement, but at this point, maybe in a distant future or never.

Other than that, it's really a fun episode. Wiz and Aqua being badass... but I don't remember Kazuma dying in the LN or Aqua being supported by the whole Axis town since there was no witch hunt in the first place. They need to stop some random stuff that could destroy continuity... or are they not planning on making another season?

geezus cHrist
people like u need to die
ur not the first one to spoil this up to vol10

wut??? youre the cancer here. you dont want to be spoiled? dont click the spoiler tag then ez as fuck. other than that he never spoiled anything
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Mar 19, 2017 3:49 AM

May 2014
I really want Wiz gets her own side story
So much characters are not well-develop
I love these two <3[url[/url]
Mar 19, 2017 6:01 AM
Nov 2015
Wiz needs to officially be part of the team.
- ice powers (and undead powers too?)
- cute innocent personality
- best body of all the girls
- great bantz especially against Aqua
Mar 19, 2017 8:38 AM

May 2015
Not a bad ending, but not good either. Looking forward to season 3 if there will be one.

6/10
Mar 19, 2017 9:20 AM

Sep 2013
Tsururin_Tsun said:
I really want Wiz gets her own side story
So much characters are not well-develop

she kinda has that:
Amazon
Mar 19, 2017 11:05 AM

Feb 2015
I completely enjoyed this season as the first one, but there were only two episodes that I can say that were awesome. For a second I thought that the final was going to be a meh but God, it was very good.
Mar 19, 2017 1:54 PM
Apr 2014
It's such a shame it ended but I think that it was quite popular so, maybe there will be a S3 announcement in a few months time.

Btw, am I the only one who thought this season was much better than the first one?
Mar 19, 2017 2:49 PM

Apr 2011
Probably no third season and I hope so.

I can't bear to see how they would ruin Iris.

LN is way more funny that this crap adaptation.
Mar 19, 2017 3:21 PM

May 2012
Well that sure was pretty intense final episode if you ask me! Pretty great last ending, but well I must say that the story is far from over so I do really hope that there will be a third season to this!

All in all I really enjoyed this second season of Kono suba I must say, really looking forward in hopes to see a third season or more!
Mar 19, 2017 7:08 PM

Aug 2014
9 episodes worth of saving for that animation during Aqua's attacks. Lmao at skeleton Kazuma.

I loved this season just as much as I liked the first. Really hoping for a season 3, comedy like this is extremely rare in anime nowadays. If not, I'll have to start the LN.

And by the way, who in the hell was that bulky adventurer that always has a line to say and definitely gives off the vibe that there's more to him than that? Inb4 Devil King.

Final episode: 5/5
Series overall: 8.5/10

Fingers crossed, Deen.
MaledictMar 19, 2017 7:12 PM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 19, 2017 7:15 PM
May 2015
COME ON............... HOW CAN YOU FINISH WITH ONLY 10 AGAIN

fuck this is the only show i enjoyed
Mar 19, 2017 7:35 PM
May 2016
I don't understand why you guys are asking for a season 3, since its already announced. A guy even said it. Do you even read the comment
Mar 19, 2017 8:06 PM

Jun 2013
Great, epic, and hilarious ending to season two!
I Will admit that it started off a bit slow, but then it hit its stride like it did in the first season and it ended up as another easy
10/10
Mar 21, 2017 3:26 AM

Nov 2015
What amazing, powerful and wonderful ending. But like cmon my heart feels like this isn't ending... please come true :(

I hope S3 is coming
10/10
Mar 21, 2017 5:56 AM

Dec 2015
Not gonna lie, this season was kind of a disappointment for me. The animation sucked a lot of the time and I just didn't find the comedy all that funny.
I think they should have taken a little more time over the production of this season instead of just rushing it out.

5/10
Mar 21, 2017 1:12 PM

Nov 2011
I thought overall it was pretty good.

I don't think it was as great as the first season, but the ride there wasn't bad and it did have its funny moments still. I'm slightly disappointed it ended where it did though. It didn't really feel like a proper end to things, or rather it felt a lot more abrupt versus transitioning into it.

I'd like to see a season 3 though. Overall these two seasons have been pretty strong compared to its other contenders in the season they aired.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Mar 22, 2017 3:59 AM

Oct 2014
not as funny as first season 4/10
Mar 22, 2017 7:30 AM

Aug 2014
So in the end, who and what happened to the woman with Hans at the hot spring in the last ep?
Or is she irrelevant or just some random character? I thought she was Hans' partner or something..

Either way, nice season overall. I still like S1 better, but this still deserve 8/10.
Mar 22, 2017 9:21 AM

Feb 2017
I failed to understand why people say this season is worse in comedy than ss1, maybe their expectation are too high, not like the first time? Season 2 is ways better for me, in every aspects
Mar 22, 2017 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
Great anime!!! Just like the first season!!! I hope they continue to make more.
Mar 23, 2017 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
I liked when Wiz showed her true colors. No more Mrs. Nice Girl.
Aqua was finally serious. You can tease Aqua all you want and she'll end up throwing tantrums. But, don't make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.
Kazuma turned into an Undertale character for a moment.

The ending was as great as last season.
I wonder what's up for next season. It would be funny if they a parody of the "I love Emilia" scene from Re:Zero with Kazuma and Megumin.

Megumin: I love you Kazuma!
Kazuma: Megumin...
Megumin: Yes?
Kazuma: I love Aqua

What makes this funnier is the fact that Megumin shares the same VA as Emilia from Re:Zero.

Also, I like how the producers appreciate their audience. This work really means a lot to them.
Keep up to good work Deen and Konosuba HQ.
Mar 23, 2017 6:18 PM

Oct 2012
Great ending episode, it fact, literally the best one in this season.

Everything ended so epicely and Wiz turned out to be an ultimate badass (Aqua too with her final spell). Yeah, they really delivered with this one.

But... not counting this arc (and episode 3 I guess), this season was actually worse than the first one. Not really ultimately bad, just not so good.

6/10 Funny and hillarious at times but have to say I enjoyed S1 a bit more.
Mar 23, 2017 8:54 PM

Jan 2016
Fantastic use of insert song, especially when Megumin was using her magic and there's the guitar solo. this show Maybe has the most creative use of animation technique I've ever seen.
Mar 24, 2017 5:13 AM
Jul 2016
Wtf this episode was retarded.So she leaves but the armies of evil dont have the right to kill inocents??!!Like wtf,how comes the demon king agreed whit that condition?The author was retarded here ,300% retarded.I realised this series wasshit for a while,but by god that was retarded,also why dosent he just dump those bitches?
Mar 24, 2017 5:34 AM
Mar 2017
Hans, Get ze Flammenwerfer !!
the chunchunsuke cracks me up;
the Aqua's animation superb as well, a good fitting for final episode, it's gonna be a long wait for season 3.
Mar 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Oct 2015
This is turning out like Re:Zero but without the restart part. I like it too.
Mar 24, 2017 12:45 PM
Oct 2012
SinOfSlothKing said:
Wtf this episode was retarded.So she leaves but the armies of evil dont have the right to kill inocents??!!Like wtf,how comes the demon king agreed whit that condition?The author was retarded here ,300% retarded.I realised this series wasshit for a while,but by god that was retarded,also why dosent he just dump those bitches?

Wiz moved to the beginner town because she would not be put into a situation where she would have to confront the Demon King's forces if they killed an innocent. This does not mean she is now free to attack the Demon King's Armies, but rather if she came across a DK servant who killed a human, she would be free to react to that individual servant - so she COULD attack Hans without violating the agreement. Hans should have kept his mouth quiet - but what can you expect from a slime. As for why he would agree, ah, that is a story in itself.

Remember the Berdia (the horseman from season one) never killed innocents (he actually purposely went out of his way not to kill people) and Vanir has never killed innocents (and won't because he lives off their disappointment). That is why the Demon King sent those two servants in particular to the town, because he knew Wiz was there.

As for what "Demon King", well that is sort of the great un-asked question of the series but it seems very clear that the author has a point behind it.
Takuan_SohoMar 24, 2017 12:49 PM
Mar 24, 2017 12:49 PM

Jun 2015
Wait a minute, did our useless goddess just save the day?
See you next year for season 3!
Mar 24, 2017 1:57 PM

Apr 2016
Good episode, good season. Not quite as good as the first, but still very enjoyable. Hope there'll be more.
Mar 26, 2017 2:05 AM

Dec 2012
Damn, Deen really delivered. The last few episodes really turned the hilarity up a notch, only to wrap it up with an epic beat down. Aqua, in all of her tragically hilarious suffering, managed to shine through quite a few times this season. Poor Hans though, he just wanted to escape the cultists' scams. So much irony throughout the past couple of episodes.

There's a general rule about how many times you can dish out the same joke before it loses its effect. KonoSuba manages to take that, flush it down the toilet, and keep me roaring each and every time. Each and every time Lalatina begs to be punished. Every time Yunyun awkwardly challenges Megumin. Every time Aqua screams Kazuma's name like a banshee on fire. It never got old. This second season in particular managed to push the dynamics of the characters' love-hate relationships to a whole new level. There were moments where they would be at each other's throats and other times when you could see a real bond formed between them.

In general, it felt like there was this sense of goofy good will behind the entire thing. There's one moment in the OP that captures that best, when the party returns with those golden apples and the other adventurers have welcomed their antics as a pleasant given.

8.5/10
Mar 29, 2017 1:46 AM

Oct 2015
i AM gonna miss this series so much, it had humor and more humor that i love especially Kazuma and Aqua. In the end Kazuma dies again, what a hopeless guy and Aqua was amazing in defeating that demon. WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE FOR SEASON 3.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 30, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2016
Goddammit only 10 episodes again? smh

it was good but S1 was better
Mar 30, 2017 1:36 PM
Restless One

Apr 2016
GOOOOODUUUUU REEEQUIEEEEMEEEEEEEEE!!

The hell Konosuba? You´re supposed to look ugly and derpy. Instead you give me one of the most glorious scenes in recent memory xD
I witnessed a loli spill from a cartridge and somehow retained my sanity.
Mar 30, 2017 10:05 PM

Jan 2013
Finally a relatively serious, action episode that advances the plot.
Mar 31, 2017 8:52 AM

Apr 2014
As expected! This would be a great season like the first one!
Too bad it had ended. But if they will make a sequel, I'm gonna watch it!
Anyway, I will rate this great anime a 9 out of 10 score over all!!!
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 2, 2017 6:26 AM

Nov 2011
The end does not betray the soul unconventional, irreverent and fun that has characterized the entire anime series. I do not remember the first season, but skin, it seems as if the authors, they were short of ideas in certain fields, while as for the plot, it was the opposite. It has proved much more interesting. Valuable narration especially the ending, beautiful battles and what followed. Drawings and backgrounds, better than I could imagine a series start.

7/10
Apr 2, 2017 9:51 PM

Dec 2014
I just really enjoyed watching this anime. I waited til it finished and watched the entire thing. It's overall just really relaxing to me. The comedy is alright and I just couldn't get enough Darkness! She needed more screen time!

I'd watch a 3rd season if it ever gets one!

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Apr 7, 2017 10:06 AM

Oct 2013
So in the end Aqua got banished from the town she's affiliated with and The Devil King's plan seems went smoothly since Arcanretia city now just lost the main source of income because all the hot springs turned into regular hot waters lol.

I like how badass Wiz was, with her Ice magic kinda reminds me of Esdeath, So i'm presumming the redhead woman who was with Hands in the hot spring also one of the Devil King's general, but too bad they didn't reveal her identity, i guess gotta wait for the OVA

What a great series, too bad only 10 episodes. I've been waiting forever for this and now gotta wait again for the OVA.

Overall score 9/10, hopefully there'll be 3rd season
Apr 8, 2017 6:30 AM

Jul 2013
What's with this show why only 10 episodes again? It's so awesome there better be a sequel coming. Damn it's just so good and funny.

Also that ED is really wonderfully calming and relaxing. So perfect for this anime, just like the one from the first season. Will definitely be on my playlist too.

Hansu!

Apr 8, 2017 12:37 PM

Feb 2014
Overrated.

I wish I could actually find funny the jokes and the funny moments of this anime... but it's hard, every 10 situation just 1 I find actually funny.

Anyway, 5/10

Oh, the art reminded me of the art of the the second episode of this hentai here: https://myanimelist.net/anime/10325/Kyuuketsuki

TechOtakuApr 8, 2017 12:43 PM
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2017

253 by Prosto_jel »»
Jun 2, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2017

426 by SaltyCookie »»
Jun 1, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

234 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

298 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 27, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.