Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 9, 2016 9:52 PM

Jun 2009
Benevolance said:
Doomroar said:
People forget rape horse, they most definitelly will skip that part, what i wonder is if they will skip the whole of chapter 125, you know how that went.
brruh... they censored nipples in this episode. They are DEFINITELY censoring the rape horse lol

For all the things wrong with this anime, it baffles me how many people bring up the censored boobs. It's pretty uncommon for nudity to be uncensored in the broadcast but it's still good that Farnese was actually topless. If there was still a shirt on her then it would have been truly bad. But as it is the BD will likely be uncensored.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 9, 2016 9:54 PM

Jul 2011
Benevolance said:
Doomroar said:
People forget rape horse, they most definitelly will skip that part, what i wonder is if they will skip the whole of chapter 125, you know how that went.
brruh... they censored nipples in this episode. They are DEFINITELY censoring the rape horse lol

Yes but on 125, after rape horse, is when the spirits posses Farnese taking advantage of her inner darkness, which then makes her hate Guts because it leads her to think that now he knows about her shame, that whole chapter is NSFW, as matter of fact the whole series is like that, i don't see the point to this censorship, is not like the CG is not already offending as it is...
Jul 9, 2016 9:58 PM

Jul 2011
dragonofmars said:
on an animation level it's a failure - (1) white casca (2) poor CG (3) shit character designs (4) weak animation (5) censored berserk isn't berserk

but the storytelling was good in this episode much better paced then the last episode. overall i'll be sticking around. at the end of the day. it gets by on the stem of Guts who's reason alone to watch the series. one of the best protagonists ever.

4/5

By skipping the whole previous arc, just to replace it with that bad skeleton montage and the arrow to the knee, they actually make Guts look way weaker than he is, they also removed one of the main argument that Farnese had to hunt Guts, and is that she believes Guts massacred a bunch of children, i never liked the Fairy apostle but i find it surprising that Miura the loli lover (with Gigantomakia, and the last 10 chapters it is pretty much fact) is letting them just skip her.

And... with these lame ass fights, is Guts signature move now an sliding attack that targets the legs? is he going to do that in each episode jaja, maybe this is just a promotional anime for a bad Berserk videogame, and we didn't even knew.

This was a better episode than the previous one, but damn, it is just sad to see Berserk go down hill in all its media incarnations, the manga hardly has any action on it anymore, and the anime looks like crap, with an "adapted" plot that this far is nonsense, and to top it all off it is censored. At least the audio is good...

Also they probably will skip what follows the next step of Farnese character exposition, as of now she is just a fanatic and that is, which is true, but there is more to her, and they will ignore it most likely, because censorship, and no i am not talking about the horse XD.
Jul 9, 2016 10:04 PM

Jun 2009
It seemed kind of clear that Farnese was "excited" when beating Guts to me, if that's what you mean. I wonder if anime only viewers feel that way, though. Aside from maybe Rosine, Farnese is probably my favorite post-Golden Age character so I'm somewhat interested in how this turns out.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 9, 2016 10:44 PM

Jul 2011
Ston3_FreeN7 said:
It seemed kind of clear that Farnese was "excited" when beating Guts to me, if that's what you mean. I wonder if anime only viewers feel that way, though. Aside from maybe Rosine, Farnese is probably my favorite post-Golden Age character so I'm somewhat interested in how this turns out.

The fairy apostle? i don't think she will ever get an animated adaptation, this was her chance and they ignored her altogether, maybe in a future she will appear as a background character with the rest of the apostles.
Jul 10, 2016 3:11 AM

Dec 2014
This was better than the first episode.

antonnn said:

The people who hate it won't drop it either, they have a need to watch every episode and tell you how bad it is.

+1
Jul 10, 2016 5:21 AM

Jun 2009
Doomroar said:
Ston3_FreeN7 said:

The fairy apostle? i don't think she will ever get an animated adaptation, this was her chance and they ignored her altogether, maybe in a future she will appear as a background character with the rest of the apostles.

I know? I didn't say anything about her being in this.

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 10, 2016 6:56 AM
Dec 2015
Wasn't bad episode, but those shadows are ridiculous. They are like child's drawings.
Jul 10, 2016 8:23 AM

Mar 2009
RealCW said:

The fight sucked if only because Guts was laughably weak. If this was the Guts of the manga, I don't see how he ever could've earned the title of 100 man slayer, if one little arrow to the knee is enough to throw him off so much that he can't even avoid capture of far less than one hundred.

He certainly wouldn't have survived the Eclipse or after it, that's for sure.

Doomroar said:

By skipping the whole previous arc, just to replace it with that bad skeleton montage and the arrow to the knee, they actually make Guts look way weaker than he is

And... with these lame ass fights, is Guts signature move now an sliding attack that targets the legs? is he going to do that in each episode jaja, maybe this is just a promotional anime for a bad Berserk videogame, and we didn't even knew.

I'm not gonna comment about the animation quality and the like since I don't see a reason to defend what's bad.
But atleast stay true to the facts and that is that the fight went exactly like it did in the manga. The premise is different as in the manga Guts was weakened by his fight vs the loli apostle, in this case he's just weakened from the tree spirit (I know it's kinda lame but whatever).
The execution of the fight was really well done. Even the little log throw by Serpico at the end to make Guts fall and get hit by Farneses sword.

If you're going to mention reading the manga and comparing that, atleast admit that aside from mixing every arc together in a weird way, they did infact take the scenes as they appeared in the manga.
Every scene in this adaption that has been shown thus far was exactly like in the manga, minus some censors of course. Atleast give it credit for that.
Jul 10, 2016 9:27 AM

Apr 2010
CGI... my eyes... my beautiful blue eyes... Hurts... Q_Q
Jul 10, 2016 9:46 AM

Jan 2009
Sigh... I was hoping it would get better, but no
It still looks bad
Casca is still white
Guts losing to the knights makes no sense 'cus they botched up the continuity.
Like he should be able to just walk off that kind of damage. AND HE ACTUALLY DID. In the last ep he seemed just fine after battle(not to mention Puck should have healed him anyway by now), but now it's like.
Oh noes the MASSIVE injuries I sustained in the last epic battle against some fodder enemies and one slightly tougher enemy have rendered me unable to use my sword. Thus I'm losing to guys I could have taken on back in the Golden age arc.

So yea this is complete BS. Like they are implying that the shitty tree managed to do comparable amount of damage as a FREAKING APOSTLE, horde of insect monster(that were probably stronger than the skellingtons) AND 2 MONSTER STRONGER THAN THAT FREAKING TREE. Just no, this is just stupid.
With that kind of damage Guts would have slaughtered them all.
_PeksiJul 10, 2016 9:53 AM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jul 10, 2016 10:47 AM
Jul 2016
I am sorry but this is some of the laziest CG and drawing of any mainstream anime I have ever seen. It is so obviously to me that their "art style" is literally create to limit effort in animation.

The line shading, 2d images no color pallet, cg used to hide poorly done scenes. This is one of the biggest let downs of all time for me honestly.

I just cant fathom how anyone in their right mind would consider this art style "professional" it screams lazy in every scene. Just take the scene where Guts was in the Restraining device, the freakin WOOD had more detail on it than the entire guts model did in that scene!!!!!
Jul 10, 2016 10:53 AM

Mar 2016
Vudis said:
RealCW said:

The fight sucked if only because Guts was laughably weak. If this was the Guts of the manga, I don't see how he ever could've earned the title of 100 man slayer, if one little arrow to the knee is enough to throw him off so much that he can't even avoid capture of far less than one hundred.

He certainly wouldn't have survived the Eclipse or after it, that's for sure.

Doomroar said:

By skipping the whole previous arc, just to replace it with that bad skeleton montage and the arrow to the knee, they actually make Guts look way weaker than he is

I'm not gonna comment about the animation quality and the like since I don't see a reason to defend what's bad.
But atleast stay true to the facts and that is that the fight went exactly like it did in the manga. The premise is different as in the manga Guts was weakened by his fight vs the loli apostle, in this case he's just weakened from the tree spirit (I know it's kinda lame but whatever).
The execution of the fight was really well done. Even the little log throw by Serpico at the end to make Guts fall and get hit by Farneses sword.

If you're going to mention reading the manga and comparing that, atleast admit that aside from mixing every arc together in a weird way, they did infact take the scenes as they appeared in the manga.
Every scene in this adaption that has been shown thus far was exactly like in the manga, minus some censors of course. Atleast give it credit for that.

You're forgetting that the anime makes the same mention that the manga did of telling us that the Holy Iron Chain Knights cannot fight and are mostly just spoiled nobles.

That comment made sense in the manga, but it only makes Guts look even more pathetic in the anime; that he's having THIS much trouble with essentially weaklings, all with minor injuries.

Maybe they forgot that during the Golden Age, when he earned his 100 man slayer moniker, Guts got an arrow straight through his hand and it didn't even phase him, let alone hinder him in killing a large group of very skilled mercenaries.

They completely miss the internal logic of the story.
CrimsonCWJul 10, 2016 11:15 AM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 10, 2016 11:15 AM

Jun 2013
they really love the zooming effect lol also it's bllody and was better than the first ep
Jul 10, 2016 11:36 AM

Jan 2009
RealCW said:
Vudis said:

You're forgetting that the anime makes the same mention that the manga did of telling us that the Holy Iron Chain Knights cannot fight and are mostly just spoiled nobles.

That comment made sense in the manga, but it only makes Guts look even more pathetic in the anime; that he's having THIS much trouble with essentially weaklings, all with minor injuries.

Maybe they forgot that during the Golden Age, when he earned his 100 man slayer moniker, Guts got an arrow straight through his hand and it didn't even phase him, let alone hinder him in killing a large group of very skilled mercenaries.

This is so true. They literally state that they are "knights" in name only and have next to none combat experience. The only ones that are actually competent are Serpico and Azan.

Guts by this point is easily fast enough to react to arrows, he should have been able to dodge/block that arrow in his condition. In the manga it makes sense that he's having trouble with the fodder and thus gets hit.
Also I'm tired of seeing people say that the reason he went down is the same as in the manga. 'cus ya know that's BS.
In the manga the piece of wood hits an arrow that's still stuck in his leg and causes him to lose his balance
In this it just taps his leg and he goes down. Yea they guy who can stand up after getting hit by a monster that uproots trees and uses them as weapons, goes down from a piece of wood hitting his leg...
Yea makes total sense to me.

Yea Guts dealt with stuff like this back in Golden Age. To post-Golden Age Guts this kind of thing should be an issue. I mean he can take hits from Wyald and get up, this much shouldn't even faze him.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jul 10, 2016 11:40 AM

Mar 2016
_Peksi said:
RealCW said:

This is so true. They literally state that they are "knights" in name only and have next to none combat experience. The only ones that are actually competent are Serpico and Azan.

Guts by this point is easily fast enough to react to arrows, he should have been able to dodge/block that arrow in his condition. In the manga it makes sense that he's having trouble with the fodder and thus gets hit.
Also I'm tired of seeing people say that the reason he went down is the same as in the manga. 'cus ya know that's BS.
In the manga the piece of wood hits an arrow that's still stuck in his leg and causes him to lose his balance
In this it just taps his leg and he goes down. Yea they guy who can stand up after getting hit by a monster that uproots trees and uses them as weapons, goes down from a piece of wood hitting his leg...
Yea makes total sense to me.

Yea Guts dealt with stuff like this back in Golden Age. To post-Golden Age Guts this kind of thing should be an issue. I mean he can take hits from Wyald and get up, this much shouldn't even faze him.

I love too that in the anime, they strip off his armor and everything else right there in the field after beating him; essentially doubling their effort in moving him and said equipment.

The manga implies Guts was carried off as is and was stripped down and shackled upon reaching their camp.

Logic in this series= nonexistent.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Jul 10, 2016 12:24 PM

Mar 2014
As a wise man once said

"Berserker (2016) was a mistake"
Doomroar said:
I keep hearing about this legendary rape horse but I've yet to find out who/what he is

Please enlighten me
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 10, 2016 12:33 PM

Mar 2016
Comic_Sans said:
As a wise man once said

Doomroar said:
I keep hearing about this legendary rape horse but I've yet to find out who/what he is

Please enlighten me

100% sure you won't be seeing it next week in anime form.

Jul 10, 2016 12:41 PM

Mar 2014
Wow

Is he by chance a distant relative of
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 10, 2016 12:43 PM

Mar 2016

It's just the horse Guts escapes and kidnaps Farnese on. Since it's nightfall and countless evil spirits are around chasing Guts' brand, they take over the horse, twisting it into this thing.

If there's no attempted rape of any kind next week, the key reason Farnese begins to change will be lost.

Jul 10, 2016 4:21 PM
Jul 2016
danieltortoisee said:
And so continues the butthurt about the animation. Yes, we get it, it's terrible, but all we can do is accept and look at what the show is doing other than that when deciding if it's good or not. Seriously, the main reason for the score being so low seems to be the CGI (well, that and the fact that it's not a 1:1 adaptation of the manga), which is pretty stupid really. I do admit though, it is frustrating that the series jumps from CGI to 2D so often, especially when what little 2D we get looks so much better than the CGI we're being made to endure. Why not do it all in 2D if you're doing the flashbacks like that?

Now, ranting aside, this was actually a good episode and is definitely continuing to be interesting while also looking somewhat better than last week's episode. Flashbacks are a little gratuitous at this point, but if it helps to fill in the gaps here and there then I certainly don't mind.

You think that's all we can do? So we shouldn't ask for better when better can clearly be made? We should just say F it because of it's name and go with whatever they give us? No thank you, You're the type that got us something this bad in the first place.

Why couldn't MadHouse do this show instead? They love doing manga's that haven't ended yet.
Jul 10, 2016 4:39 PM
Mar 2015
Does anyone feel like the voice actors are ... rushed? As if they're trying to say all their lines as fast as possible, with little attention to cadence or emphasizing certain words...

Small step up from the first episode, mostly because it didn't botch the story this time. 3/5 (though that may be too nice of me)
Jul 10, 2016 6:23 PM

May 2015
I personally don't mind the animation. I'll let it be as it is.

I'm glad they're sticking to the story...though taking an original route and omitting a few scenes is going to hurt it a bit...

Also, this one's a keeper:
Jul 10, 2016 6:34 PM

Oct 2008
The CGI was so bad it couldn't even properly show that Farnese was getting turned on by beating Guts. Such good voice acting wasted.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Jul 10, 2016 7:17 PM

Jan 2012
The flashback animation was really unique. Its a shame that they didn't used that style throughout the anime.

Time to wait for a couple of months for them CGI nips
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 10, 2016 10:44 PM

Mar 2014
Comic_Sans said:
As a wise man once said

What in the hell is Berserker?

Doomroar said:

Please enlighten me
Why have you yet to read the greatest manga ever published?
Jul 11, 2016 1:36 AM

Oct 2015
RealCW said:

If there's no attempted rape of any kind next week, the key reason Farnese begins to change will be lost.

Not really because its kind of obvious the next episode will be full of supernatural beings, and that is a replacement to Farnese's contact with the supernatural beings in the manga. In fact the possessed dogs are still there. Clearly the next episode will be a mindfuck for Farnese, there is even some kind of "Pig apostle" which makes rape horse benign in comparison.
Jul 11, 2016 3:29 AM

Jun 2013
guys.. If u complain about animation just download svp, looks good af with this cgi, even if its fake fps, its a plus
Jul 11, 2016 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
RealCW said:
Whoahoho said:
Man, Farnes's fanservice is boring, they've should have gone all naked on her.

Man, seeing this Puck naked is as worse as watching child porn.
Btw, is that Puck a he or a she?

Puck is genderless, but there is a personality distinction, and in that regard, he's technically male.

Maybe the whole child-nudity thing is why they decided to not include Rosine, I mean:

It is like 10 year old girl nudity on full display.

Yup, that's why no one should be surprised that this adaptation is skipping stuff. It's TV not an OVA or movie, they can only get away with so much. There's two moments coming up that I HIGHLY doubt will be animated, one involves a certain someone riding gut's sword and another involves a certain someone and a horse. There's so many of those moments throughout the manga it's laughable that anyone really expects a full and faithful adaptation. Hell I would fucking love it, but it's just so unlikely to ever happen.
Jul 11, 2016 10:21 AM

Mar 2016
lancer35 said:
RealCW said:

Not really because its kind of obvious the next episode will be full of supernatural beings, and that is a replacement to Farnese's contact with the supernatural beings in the manga. In fact the possessed dogs are still there. Clearly the next episode will be a mindfuck for Farnese, there is even some kind of "Pig apostle" which makes rape horse benign in comparison.

Yeah, but the rape was a bit more of a double whammy. Almost raped AND it was by these being I didn't know exist.

While, yeah, it can work; it's nowhere near as powerful as it should be, should any attempted rape be omitted.

Jul 11, 2016 10:29 AM

Oct 2015
RealCW said:

Yeah, but the rape was a bit more of a double whammy. Almost raped AND it was by these being I didn't know exist. While, yeah, it can work; it's nowhere near as powerful as it should be, should any attempted rape be omitted.

First of all Im going to wait for the episode because Im not 100% sure that some kind of sex attack wont be included, if not by the horse then by something else. Lets see.

Second I dont think (personally) that the rape horse event was the most defining event for Farnese, but maybe Im wrong. I thought that the entire nightmare during the tower of conviction, not to mention the cave of trolls during the millenium falcon arc (where they are completely surrounded and helpless, and Farnese fails protecting Casca), were the key things which made Farnese give up her faith.

I thought rape horse was more of a quick panel joke thing, and Guts quickly disposed of it.
The POSSESSION itself I feel was much more defining psychologically for Farnese, because of the shame involved and also the fact that the demons confronted her with her dark side (that she liked burning people alive, that she was an insane sadomasochist, etc etc).

Im hoping for the possession and at least a sexual innuendo in next episode. Im not too butthurt about missing rape horse because he was a bit more funny than scary tbh. I am MUCH more butthurt about missing out the count arc.
Jul 11, 2016 12:08 PM
Apr 2016
All in all, while episode was a 'little' bit clunky, I think episode 2 really stepped up the quality. It was the same quality as the movies and OH GOD, the music, that was awesome.
Jul 11, 2016 12:30 PM

Mar 2016
Ayakaru18 said:
It was the same quality as the movies

This isn't praise, as far as I'm concerned.

Jul 11, 2016 1:14 PM
Apr 2016
RealCW said:
Ayakaru18 said:
It was the same quality as the movies

depends, if you liked the movies, it's praise
if you didn't like the movies, it's not praise
>in my *opinion*< the movies were good
Jul 11, 2016 1:38 PM

Mar 2016
Ayakaru18 said:
RealCW said:

I'd watch this anime a hundred times in a row before I ever sit through Studio 4c's Berserk trilogy again.

Jul 11, 2016 5:35 PM

Jul 2016
Whoever chose to make this CGI needs to never be allowed to work in Japan again.
Jul 11, 2016 10:01 PM

Sep 2014
RealCW said:
Ayakaru18 said:

I'd watch this anime a hundred times in a row before I ever sit through Studio 4c's Berserk trilogy again.
still never watched those films...lol
Jul 12, 2016 4:55 AM
Apr 2016
RealCW said:
Ayakaru18 said:

[Sarcasm on:] I see you're a real fan of the movies [Sarcasm off:]

Each their own I guess, I liked the old anime, I liked the movie trilogy, and I like the current episodes, and I like the manga. Sometimes I think its more about people being picky than just sitting back and relax, while watching/reading something good
Jul 12, 2016 8:17 AM
Jan 2016
itakk said:
The real question need to be asked, WHERE THE HELL ARE FARNESE'S NIPPLES ???

They're in the bluray.
Jul 12, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2015
I really don't know what to say! At least there was memories of Griffith and Casca.

Jul 12, 2016 1:17 PM

Mar 2016
MysteriousBanana said:
itakk said:
The real question need to be asked, WHERE THE HELL ARE FARNESE'S NIPPLES ???

They're in the bluray.

Is that really the trend now? To censor things and include them on future releases?

It always made more sense to me to just cut them out and then... they're cut in all versions.

Something like nipples seems like it would be an open and shut case like that for me.

Doing it the other way reeks of near blackmail or some sort of underhanded tactics in terms of selling: "We promise, if you pay us, we'll make it better on the home releases" or something like that.

I can only give that the middle finger.

Jul 12, 2016 3:24 PM

Jul 2009
RealCW said:

"We promise, if you pay us, we'll make it better on the home releases" or something like that.

I think it has more do with the production company wanting to avoid causing an unnecessary ruckus.

When something airs on public TV anyone can potentially tune in at any time and ending up seeing something deemed unappropriate for that particular viewer.

When the same content is released for purchase however it is different as you the customer then hold some responsibility to do some proper research to know what you are getting into.

Is it dumb and extremely disappointing that the general society still hasn't come further, were something as natural as female nipples are still considered offensive and unappropriate material? Yes, yes it most certainly is.

I personally despise censorship like a cancer, though I can still understand why it's being done even if I don't agree with it one single bit.
Jul 12, 2016 5:07 PM

Jul 2015
Benevolance said:
Doomroar said:

They might not even show rape horse at all.
Jul 12, 2016 5:09 PM

Jul 2015
Tarotist said:
I personally don't mind the animation. I'll let it be as it is.

I'm glad they're sticking to the story...though taking an original route and omitting a few scenes is going to hurt it a bit...

Also, this one's a keeper:

Guts being a savage as usual.
Jul 12, 2016 6:02 PM
Jan 2016
RealCW said:
MysteriousBanana said:

They're in the bluray.

Is that really the trend now? To censor things and include them on future releases?

It always made more sense to me to just cut them out and then... they're cut in all versions.

Something like nipples seems like it would be an open and shut case like that for me.

Doing it the other way reeks of near blackmail or some sort of underhanded tactics in terms of selling: "We promise, if you pay us, we'll make it better on the home releases" or something like that.

I can only give that the middle finger.

That's been the trend for a while now. A lot of ecchi anime use steam, convenient beams of light, inexplicable beams of darkness (which the Casca rape flashback in episode 1 used), or really awkward closeups to hide nipples in the broadcast, only to remove them in the DVD/BD release.

It's actually also true for violence. The Tsukihime broadcast in 2003 used an awkward closeup to censor Alucard being dismembered, but in the DVD release it was fully displayed, so the practice has been around for at least 13 years.
MysteriousBananaJul 12, 2016 6:17 PM
Jul 12, 2016 6:07 PM
Jul 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptqvs4aDio

Basically my reaction
Jul 12, 2016 6:32 PM

Mar 2016
Can't believe they actually skipped two arcs
Oh well, on the occasion that the animation went 2d, it had some fine stills; at least it's not completely a ps2 game
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jul 12, 2016 6:53 PM

Oct 2015
I think that the cg should only be used during the action scenes because it's weird watching them mix the 2d and cg
Yo Pi'Erre
Jul 13, 2016 1:38 AM

Oct 2008
Guts successfully kidnapped a topless masochist commander chick!
4/5.

Jul 13, 2016 10:19 AM

Jul 2011
heinrich6745 said:
No nipples :/

/10charisstupidletmepostalready

LOOOOL... Good eye.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Why does berserk, one of the greatest manga has such a shitty anime adaptation?

IMortaI - Aug 14, 2023

32 by StyxParadise »»
Jun 6, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

182 by Dractune »»
May 12, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

990 by Bruh69XD »»
Apr 30, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2016

231 by Qtaro91_original »»
Mar 24, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2016

118 by Alphanumerische »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.