Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jun 29, 2015 10:36 AM

Apr 2008
Hiei3x said:
You two above made me think but you didnt adress my point about RIA's wanting Issei for herself, it's clear that she seriously ressent sometimes sharing him with the girls.

She is mad at Issei and sad the whole season not just because he didnt call her by her name but also because she ressents that he gives more attention and love for the others.

What is exactly stoping him from being harem king anyway?

His trauma. And again you completely misinterpret Rias. >_>
Jun 29, 2015 11:33 PM
Sep 2014
Hiei3x said:
I love Highschool and i dislike the LN lovers. So i just want to say that the 1-7 episodes people were crazy here about the show because they are doing VERY WELL even the LN guys said it here.

After that it was a bit rushed, i felt it. The important events and battles didnt have the impact they should have. The final battle and ISSEI saving RIA wasnt dramatic as it should be.

About some guy here that raised a very important question about RIA's love for Issei. It's clear that she wants him for herself, she wants to marry him. But in the final momentos of episode 12 you can see her saying "its they way it should be, for now". She's saying that for now she can share him with the girls but it can last forever.

Which is incredible since Issei's goal is to be a harem king. So eventually Issei WILL HAVE to choose between being a harem king or marrying Ria.

I was really upset and cried when i saw that he didnt remember the kiss.

I think in a way she does want him for herself because she wants to establish a romantic relationship with him and for him to be in love with her like she is in love with him. Once she knows that she number one in his heart she will be ok sharing him to a certain extent. kinda of like Erica from Campione. Issei loves the other girls but Rias is the only one he says he in love with . So yes in a way Rias will win because she will most likely become his only official wife and true love. that does not mean however he will not stll have a harem and do etchi stuff with the other girls. Rias knows that the girls love him and because she knows she won his heart she willing to share him after they become a couple in vol 10

I don't know if the other people who responded to this agree with this statement but, that how i see it.

BlackCatLunaJun 29, 2015 11:42 PM
Jun 30, 2015 6:35 PM

Jun 2013
well that was disappointing
Jul 1, 2015 1:19 AM

Jan 2013
As a person who haven't read LN-version, I liked this season, a lot. Plot is becoming more and more interesting, and there was cool character development all around. Now we just have wait for the OVA's and season 4 to come.... Maybe I should start reading LN's.
Jul 2, 2015 9:41 AM

Sep 2010
Good finale due to Oppai Song... But previous seasons were way better...
Hoping for a filler free S4...

Finale - 3.5/5
Series - 7/10
Jul 2, 2015 7:38 PM
Mar 2014
PussyCatFromHell said:
As a person who haven't read LN-version, I liked this season, a lot. Plot is becoming more and more interesting, and there was cool character development all around. Now we just have wait for the OVA's and season 4 to come.... Maybe I should start reading LN's.

Agree 100%
Jul 2, 2015 10:04 PM

Sep 2011
Just finished watching the last episode. I can understand the frustration with those that follow the LN but I haven't read them. From my point of view this season was good, as good as the last one. I enjoyed watching it, though I thought the last few episodes moved too quickly. I hope there is a season 4 and beyond. Seems like the story has only just started.
Jul 3, 2015 9:30 PM

Jun 2008
The whole season was MEH...

And I'm not talking about the plot....the plot has always been stupid.

The Ecchi, the REAL driving force behind this was Meh and nothing more....

Move aside DXD....TLR Darkness will teach you how ecchi should by done!

6/10
Jul 4, 2015 1:18 AM

Apr 2008
JustALEX said:

6/10

Mindlesss ecchi with no semblance of plot.
Jul 4, 2015 8:33 PM

Jan 2012
So all Issei had to do was shout Rias' name really loudly and she turned back to normal... so dumb, is this how it happens in the manga? Cause if so I'm now much less inclined to pick it up and read.

Then the enemy dragon appears and I'm all excited for another awesome dragon battle between the two Issei, but then the original comes up with a new attack out of nowhere which finishes the copy off with one move... also dumb (then again the whole concept of Loki being able to clone Issei with a piece of his dragon form is questionable).

I wasn't expecting much with only one episode left but even this is too much for me, the first season is by far the best out of the three in my opinion. The last two were lacking in enjoyment so much so that I'll be surprised if they ever release another. Even if they do, I probably won't be watching it until it's finished and even then I expect I'll be skimming through the episodes, this latest season 'BorN' has really put a dent in my love for the series, which is sad because I adore the first season and was expecting so much better.

NSFW: Check out my FaceBook Page for the EyeCatcher Collection!
18+ Only!
Jul 4, 2015 11:10 PM
Feb 2013
JustALEX said:

6/10

To-Love Ru is how ecchi should be done? What?
Jul 5, 2015 12:16 AM

Apr 2008
Skullk1d28 said:
So all Issei had to do was shout Rias' name really loudly and she turned back to normal... so dumb, is this how it happens in the manga? Cause if so I'm now much less inclined to pick it up and read.

Then the enemy dragon appears and I'm all excited for another awesome dragon battle between the two Issei, but then the original comes up with a new attack out of nowhere which finishes the copy off with one move... also dumb (then again the whole concept of Loki being able to clone Issei with a piece of his dragon form is questionable).

I wasn't expecting much with only one episode left but even this is too much for me, the first season is by far the best out of the three in my opinion. The last two were lacking in enjoyment so much so that I'll be surprised if they ever release another. Even if they do, I probably won't be watching it until it's finished and even then I expect I'll be skimming through the episodes, this latest season 'BorN' has really put a dent in my love for the series, which is sad because I adore the first season and was expecting so much better.

NSFW: Check out my FaceBook Page for the EyeCatcher Collection!
18+ Only!

Everything from after Shalba was defeated was anime original. KKeep that in mind
Jul 6, 2015 8:29 PM
Jul 2015
Ok, just got around to finally watching the episode, and i am wondering if someone could explain to me what the fuck i just watched!!!! What is this bullshit about Rias saying she doesn't want Issei for herself and is just fine with the way things are?! That absolutely makes no fucking sense! Rias spent most of the past 2 seasons being possessive of Issei and fighting both Akeno and Asia for his attention. Now she saying she does not want him for herself and never did?!!! That's a complete contradiction!
In the light novels i thought she was supposed to be in love with Issei and wanted to have a romantic relationship. I know in volume 10 they get together after some drama about him still not calling her by her name and not making clear what exactly she is to him. I have read that later in the light novels she becomes more willing to share him with the other girls to some extent after they become a couple because she now knows that he in love with her and is now #1 in his heart. So, why did the author who had input in this episode make it sound like Rias has no ambition to have an official relationship with issei and is now suddenly fine with just being one of the girls in the harem whose only wish was to have issei call her by her name! Does the author not want Issei and Rias to become a official couple anymore? Because based on how the season ended it does not seem to be going in that direction. Also at the end when Issei talks about how Asia is by his side and that people are watching over them and that the presidents will be with him. It sound more like he interested in having Asia by his side rather then Rias which confuses me even more. Also why did the author make Rias say she forgot what happened on the beach when its implied that she did not? Could someone explain this to me? Rias whole i am just fine being just a normal member of the harem attitude is really upsetting me. The development of their relationship has always been one of the major pillars of the story. If there is a season 4 how will they handle this? Will Rias not have her insecurities anymore and not fight against the other girls for issei love? How are they planing to resolve Issei trauma? I thought the whole point of resolving it was so he could be in a relationship with Rias. I really want Rias to keep fighting for issei not only because I like them as a couple , but also because i find Jelious/ possessive Rias entertaining to watch. I am really worried she won't fight for him anymore and that they will not become an official couple in season 4 if she meant what she said about not wanting him for herself. If anybody could give me any words of comfort so that i don't feel like one of my favorite parts of the story(the development of their relationship) is totally going to be ruined in the future and wither or not you guys really think she meant what she said about never wanting issei for herself. God the fact that i am getting so worked up over this just show that i really need to get a life. lol
Shadowcat89Jul 7, 2015 12:02 AM
Jul 7, 2015 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
Well, i rewatched the entire season again, and my opinion of the show changed a bit. A lot of things that i was confused about, or thought wasn't explained very well, actually made sense, and i just forgot about the important scenes from one week to the next. That makes the story of the whole season a lot better and more complete. That said, the final arc was still a travesty. Nothing wrong with eps 1-9 but as soon as that Rias possession plot came around, the season took a sharp nosedive, which is too bad because that's pretty much the first arc of any DxD season that i've had a problem with. Oh well, it wasn't terrible, just uninspired. And dealing with the whole 'call me Rias' thing now will just make it seem redundant when it comes up for real in the future, even if they have no memory of that dream dimension conversation. Maybe that's a sign there will be no future season(s), who knows. But I feel the series has done well enough that they should give a 4th season a try. Even if season 3 was weaker than the rest.

BlackCatLuna said:

Rias knows that the girls love him and because she knows she won his heart she willing to share him after they become a couple in vol 10

I don't know if the other people who responded to this agree with this statement but, that how i see it.

You should maybe put spoiler tags on future plot info like that.

BlackCatLuna said:

So yes in a way Rias will win because she will most likely become his only official wife and true love. that does not mean however he will not stll have a harem and do ecchi stuff with the other girls.

What i sometimes wonder about, is how that harem is actually gonna take shape. I mean, he wants to become a Devil King, and thus form his own peerage. And needless to say, most if not all of those evil pieces in his peerage will be women - his harem. But, I can't imagine all the girls who are falling for him now, actually leaving Rias and joining his peerage when the time comes. Asia and Xenovia, yeah, but not Akeno or Koneko. I mean, Isse's not gonna totally bleed Rias' peerage dry and just leave her and the two dudes in there. So in a way, he'll have his peerage harem, but he'll also have a number of girls not in his peerage, making up an arguably second harem. Boggles my mind. I can't wait to read the end of the LNs to see how that plays out.
Jul 7, 2015 12:59 PM

Apr 2008
curzon17 said:
Well, i rewatched the entire season again, and my opinion of the show changed a bit. A lot of things that i was confused about, or thought wasn't explained very well, actually made sense, and i just forgot about the important scenes from one week to the next. That makes the story of the whole season a lot better and more complete. That said, the final arc was still a travesty. Nothing wrong with eps 1-9 but as soon as that Rias possession plot came around, the season took a sharp nosedive, which is too bad because that's pretty much the first arc of any DxD season that i've had a problem with. Oh well, it wasn't terrible, just uninspired. And dealing with the whole 'call me Rias' thing now will just make it seem redundant when it comes up for real in the future, even if they have no memory of that dream dimension conversation. Maybe that's a sign there will be no future season(s), who knows. But I feel the series has done well enough that they should give a 4th season a try. Even if season 3 was weaker than the rest.

BlackCatLuna said:

Rias knows that the girls love him and because she knows she won his heart she willing to share him after they become a couple in vol 10

You should maybe put spoiler tags on future plot info like that.

BlackCatLuna said:

So yes in a way Rias will win because she will most likely become his only official wife and true love. that does not mean however he will not stll have a harem and do ecchi stuff with the other girls.

What i sometimes wonder about, is how that harem is actually gonna take shape. I mean, he wants to become a Devil King, and thus form his own peerage. And needless to say, most if not all of those evil pieces in his peerage will be women - his harem. But, I can't imagine all the girls who are falling for him now, actually leaving Rias and joining his peerage when the time comes. Asia and Xenovia, yeah, but not Akeno or Koneko. I mean, Isse's not gonna totally bleed Rias' peerage dry and just leave her and the two dudes in there. So in a way, he'll have his peerage harem, but he'll also have a number of girls not in his peerage, making up an arguably second harem. Boggles my mind. I can't wait to read the end of the LNs to see how that plays out.

Rias' dad is a confirmed harem king. :P Being a Devil makes it work
Jul 7, 2015 4:45 PM
Jul 2013
Meh. I liked the first two seasons better and I had higher expectations from season 2.

6/10
Jul 12, 2015 10:54 AM

Dec 2010
Poor season..overall 5/10..
Mim
Jul 13, 2015 8:03 AM
Oct 2013
woo, the pieces are complete,
Will season 4 story like 'Akame ga kill' ???

all the members die one by one for each battle againts the enemy :D
It'll be a depressing anime !!!
Jul 13, 2015 8:08 AM

Apr 2008
vaeriury said:
woo, the pieces are complete,
Will season 4 story like 'Akame ga kill' ???

all the members die one by one for each battle againts the enemy :D
It'll be a depressing anime !!!

No
Jul 13, 2015 3:17 PM

May 2011
If my memory serves me right, in the LN Issei remembered Rias wanting him to call her by her name, right? He was just too embarrassed about it or something like that.

Anyways, I enjoyed this season. I agree that the last few episodes weren't as good as the ones before them, but I still liked it overall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2015 7:59 PM

Aug 2013
Preciize said:
If my memory serves me right, in the LN Issei remembered Rias wanting him to call her by her name, right? He was just too embarrassed about it or something like that.

Anyways, I enjoyed this season. I agree that the last few episodes weren't as good as the ones before them, but I still liked it overall.

No. The reason why Issei won't call Rias by her first name was because of his stupid trauma. He believes that if he confess his feelings to Rias, Rias won't return his feeling and won't love him back or some stupid shit.
Jul 14, 2015 3:18 AM

Apr 2008
Preciize said:

No this never happened in the novel. Tha anime stopped following the novel after the end of Juggernaut Drive
Jul 14, 2015 8:43 AM
Jan 2015
@Darklight
Even as a LN reader i didnt think it was THAT bad, dk why you are complaining about the way they got issei out of JD, i thought it was even better than the LN, the oppai song would have completely ruined the seriousness of it. If you can read japanese just pop over to 2ch and read some of the comments, dk why its only the western audience that has the mindset that if a anime does not follow the source material then its total shit. All in all i thought this season was pretty good except for the last few episodes which i thought was not up to standard, if you dont like it just pretend that it nvr happened, dont need to start trashing on ppl that thought it was good since from a anime only point of view its still acceptable. S2>S3>S1, also i think fitting 4 volumes into 24 episode would have been perfect but with the way the anime industry is now it aint really surprising they chose to do 12 episode, hope they will rethink the amount of episodes in a season for season 4 since that willl be when dxd becomes really good, as long as they dont screw up the next few volumes fans will be satisfied.
rtyuuiiiJul 14, 2015 9:11 AM
Jul 14, 2015 10:10 AM

Apr 2008
rrtyuui said:
@Darklight
Even as a LN reader i didnt think it was THAT bad, dk why you are complaining about the way they got issei out of JD, i thought it was even better than the LN, the oppai song would have completely ruined the seriousness of it. If you can read japanese just pop over to 2ch and read some of the comments, dk why its only the western audience that has the mindset that if a anime does not follow the source material then its total shit. All in all i thought this season was pretty good except for the last few episodes which i thought was not up to standard, if you dont like it just pretend that it nvr happened, dont need to start trashing on ppl that thought it was good since from a anime only point of view its still acceptable. S2>S3>S1, also i think fitting 4 volumes into 24 episode would have been perfect but with the way the anime industry is now it aint really surprising they chose to do 12 episode, hope they will rethink the amount of episodes in a season for season 4 since that willl be when dxd becomes really good, as long as they dont screw up the next few volumes fans will be satisfied.

This person was claiming that the novel had elements that happened only in the anime. I corrected them. Take your stupid white knight/apologist routine elsewhere.
Jul 14, 2015 10:33 PM
Dec 2013
Highlight of the ep is that song tho. Can't believe Issei forgot that special moment btw him and Rias (that was the actual best part). Good ep, but felt way too rushed. Best season so far imo.
Jul 14, 2015 10:56 PM
Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
rrtyuui said:
@Darklight

This person was claiming that the novel had elements that happened only in the anime. I corrected them. Take your stupid white knight/apologist routine elsewhere.
lmfao look at page 2 and 3, none of them were saying that, u are just pulling at strings now. And calling me a white knight? Well i guess i could have expected that since u are pretty much showing the world how blinded u are in ur arguments.Every anime discussion i see u on i only see u trashing on ppl while disregarding their views, u gotta have some issues to be getting so worked up over an anime discussion.
rtyuuiiiJul 15, 2015 4:59 AM
Jul 15, 2015 6:37 AM

Jul 2013
how exactly did Rias and Issei got back from the Dimensional Gap?
how and why did they lose some of their memories after they got back?
Rossweise will join them just like that?
I have many issues with this season but dammit I just love this series I can't give it anything lower than 7. But yeah this season is, although not bad, is the worst out of the 3 and I don't even read the LN
Pretty sure there will be an S4 but it will probably happen after 1-2 years
Jul 15, 2015 11:15 AM

Apr 2008
PrimeX said:
how exactly did Rias and Issei got back from the Dimensional Gap?
how and why did they lose some of their memories after they got back?
Rossweise will join them just like that?
I have many issues with this season but dammit I just love this series I can't give it anything lower than 7. But yeah this season is, although not bad, is the worst out of the 3 and I don't even read the LN
Pretty sure there will be an S4 but it will probably happen after 1-2 years

Just picture the season ended after the Juggernaut Drive thing. That will help
Jul 18, 2015 12:43 PM

Mar 2015
7/10. This season started out great, but got bad in last few eps. Few things arent explained, how Rias has balance breaker, etc. I dont like how some characters dont get any development and made weaker like kiba, xenovia. Idk why gasper is in it, he does almost nothing. Annoying how the girl who kills issei in the first ep of season1 is flashbacked a lot, but they dont really go into any detail about it.
Jul 19, 2015 4:34 AM

Sep 2014
Pretty poor this season indeed...
Rossweise just randomly joining them like that... I'm speechless...
As much as I liked the previous seasons I'll have to give this one 7/10
nerfxAug 6, 2015 4:47 PM
Jul 19, 2015 1:02 PM

Jan 2015
I don't know what to say but in the end Issei didn't call Rias by her name but instead call her President or 'Buchou'.
Jul 19, 2015 10:00 PM
Jul 2012
Well, I'm just glad that Issei saved Rias again then kick his fake. During in the beach scene, Rias kiss Issei for her third time. And then things go back to normal. For this season, I will give it a 6 out of 10. I'll expect great things from the fourth season of High School DxD series.
Jul 19, 2015 10:14 PM
Nov 2013
Just finished watching season 3 and I honestly thought it was still good even if not as much as the first two seasons. The last few episodes did seemed kind of rushed but overall I still enjoyed it. I really like Irina and hope she is part of season 4 assuming that there will be one.
Jul 21, 2015 3:45 AM
Sep 2014
Why did they give it a original anime ending anime? Any ideas? Did the author want to change the direction of the show? I heard the author wanted to animate volume 10. It will be intresting to see him get out of this hole if he still wants that.
BlackCatLunaJul 21, 2015 3:49 AM
Jul 21, 2015 3:46 AM

Apr 2008
BlackCatLuna said:
Why did they give it a original anime ending? Any ideas?

Thought they could get away with it with the anime only crowd
Jul 21, 2015 3:51 AM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
BlackCatLuna said:

Darklight0303 said:
BlackCatLuna said:

I hate when shows do that. It ruins things for the hardcore fan base. Which is funny since those are the most likely buyers. Unless the blueray contain some extra scence that make this show a bit better i don't think i will buy it. :( I will j u st pretend it does not exist just like i do so with the star wars prequals which were bloody awful. Gorege Lucus might have some great charcter ideas and plot twists but as a screen writer he kind of sucks.
BlackCatLunaJul 21, 2015 4:01 AM
Jul 21, 2015 4:38 AM

Apr 2008
BlackCatLuna said:
Darklight0303 said:

Darklight0303 said:

I hate when shows do that. It ruins things for the hardcore fan base. Which is funny since those are the most likely buyers. Unless the blueray contain some extra scence that make this show a bit better i don't think i will buy it. :( I will j u st pretend it does not exist just like i do so with the star wars prequals which were bloody awful. Gorege Lucus might have some great charcter ideas and plot twists but as a screen writer he kind of sucks.

It was okay up until the end of the Juggernaut drive sequence. After that it went completely into bad fanfic teritory
Jul 21, 2015 10:03 PM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
BlackCatLuna said:

It was okay up until the end of the Juggernaut drive sequence. After that it went completely into bad fanfic teritory
i agree 100% lets hope for a redo if they get a next season.
Jul 23, 2015 10:19 PM

Jul 2013
Soooo much bitching. I liked it. Was going to give it a 7. Then I gave it an 8 because of the Dragon Oppai song at the end! XD

People complaining it's not enough like the light novel should really be reading different novels if they want good story... For example, if they started butchering Haruhi Suzumiya's plot or Bakemonogatari's plot just to speed them up or make more seasons, I'd be outraged. But this is DxD we're talking about. It's no big deal. People are taking this wayyy too seriously.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Jul 24, 2015 12:18 AM

Apr 2008
Hraktuus said:
Soooo much bitching. I liked it. Was going to give it a 7. Then I gave it an 8 because of the Dragon Oppai song at the end! XD

People complaining it's not enough like the light novel should really be reading different novels if they want good story... For example, if they started butchering Haruhi Suzumiya's plot or Bakemonogatari's plot just to speed them up or make more seasons, I'd be outraged. But this is DxD we're talking about. It's no big deal. People are taking this wayyy too seriously.

So much doublestandard. Well with the reveal of the side story the shittiness of this season has been masterfully retconned. No wonder Ishibumi gave his consent if this was his plan all along
Darklight0303Jul 25, 2015 1:53 AM
Jul 27, 2015 7:08 AM
Jul 2009
This is weird for me... rewatching both hayate no gotoku and DxD... hinagiku and akeno
Jul 28, 2015 4:43 PM

Nov 2007
This season felt rushed compared to season 1 and 2. I liked the Akeno part and I felt Asia's moment in the spotlight was too much leaving Xenovia, Gasper, and Kiba barely any spotlight. I would've loved to see more on Kuroka but of course she's technically a bad person.
Aug 11, 2015 9:51 AM
Aug 2015
I think your all wrong, the white dragon and red dragon emperors still haven't had their fight. Plus they added Odens bodyguard to their house. I'm sure there will be another season to finish it all off
Aug 31, 2015 8:07 AM

May 2012
As an anime only watcher, I don't know what they changed that's got everyone worked up, but it was clear that the pace got a bit fast toward the second half. Rossweisse was basically shoehorned into the group without any real development. Things also got a bit too dramatic at times for my taste. While it was still enjoyable, overall I didn't like this season as much as the previous two. 7/10
Sep 2, 2015 5:24 PM
Aug 2015
As a fan of the LN and an anime fan I know how all if not most of you guys are right now. Hardcore fans are disappointed because this season went a little too original even though the author had hands in the rearrange of events and some scene changes.

As an adaptation of such series this season did not do a great justice and rushes some developments such as Akeno's and Saji's. Basically the only thing they got right was vol.6 in a way, and vols. 5 and 7 (the important things anyways) were bundled together. I also expected Chichigami to appear in the last episode at the very least, but we ended up with nothing.

As an anime it still those entertain to a certain degree. It had much more drama than expected for those anime only fans and do not see those changes that we LN readers know. The last 2 season had a balance between humor and drama so that anime viewers don't mind, this season, though entertaining, had too much drama for their taste.

I don't know the reasons of such changes but. As of now the Volumes for this season are bundle with a LN of the creator of such series. The LN contains a story that connects the LN main story with the anime, and the reasons of such thing. It is marked as an forbidden story that happened in the main story. summaries of such are easily accessible in the wikia of this series if you are curious of this forbidden story

With that said the overall score for me to this season is a 6.5/10. I see this season as another world of the DxD series, its better to view it that way, it is a step down after a great second season
Sep 11, 2015 9:52 AM
May 2012
I don't read the LNs. I don't read LNs.....but I spoil myself when I need to.
Well, this season surely didn't have the same feel. Season 1 and 2 were fun, this was alright.
Oh well, I am pretty sure that there still will be a season 4, and I am going to watch that. Imma watch the OVA now.
Sep 13, 2015 6:49 AM

Jan 2013
Decent ride. 6/10

Disappointed Asia didn't die
Sep 13, 2015 11:30 AM

Sep 2015
Personally, I felt the entire highlight of this season was Azazel, it was nice having a glorious bastard character like that. The season did feel somewhat lackluster in comparison to the previous 2, but hey, the world building was nice.
Credit to reixasuka29
Sep 15, 2015 12:06 AM
Nov 2014
I'm just heartbroken that Issei forgot the special moment with Rias, like forget about being a harem king just make that woman happy, it's obvious she remembers and that she's been in love with him for a long time. It just breaks my heart to see Rias sad. Overall I enjoyed this season as I have enjoyed the whole series. I'm really hoping for more because once I get hooked onto an anime I can't stand when there isn't any more to watch.
Sep 23, 2015 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Does anyone have any idea what Issei said at the beach scene? The moment the voice went out after Rias told him her dream of him calling her by her first name?
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2015

142 by RorySweeting »»
Apr 30, 1:55 AM

» Is Highschool DxD anti-religious?

Hotdogmaniac - Apr 5, 2015

39 by ANIMESOULSPIRIT »»
Apr 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

144 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 11:00 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

135 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 9:51 AM

» The last three episodes are filler

5hyguy - Feb 24

16 by adityakush_477 »»
Mar 28, 12:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.