Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2015 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
eXtacy67 said:
Also, just when you thought Slaine could not get any worse.

Oh Slaine can ONLY get worse. He lacks the capacity to improve as a character.

But he has an ability to get worse. Unlike Inaho which stays static thoughout the show at the level of horseshit .

Nov 2013
cupc said:
fst said:

It's only an asspull if you are under the mistaken impression that a headshot with a firearm is an unsurvivable automatic kill.

I mean, he only lost 4 liters of blood! What is the big deal?
Obviously in anime characters have 36 liters of blood so it's cool.

Jul 2014
Easy 10/10 episode. The suspense for the next episode is killing me. Inaho is back <3, along with his bionic eye. And the Princess is in a comatose state...

I top kek at u fools who say that Inaho surviving is an ass pull, they clearly explained why he is alive. l2read subs, sheesh.
"Hi!"
Jan 10, 2015 11:22 AM

Sep 2013
chakracat said:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY DIDN'T THEY TURN INAHO INTO EYEPATCH?

That would have been a huge plothole, Inaho can't shapeshift. (Yet)

Mar 2013
TheIMF said:
Show continues to be aggressively mediocre.

You don't know the meaning of the word mediocre.

StrayBotato said:
cupc said:

I mean, he only lost 4 liters of blood! What is the big deal?

Wrong. Stop spreading bullshit explanations.

How many times must it be said that it wasn't even his blood.

Nov 2013
The score is surprisingly high here on MAL. I guess it's because people are glad Inaho is back and Slain gets to be the antagonist? I have to say though I was super confused the first part of the episode; I had forgotten all of the characters and the prior story. I also watched a lot of mecha since, so I forgot all about the robots in this show and what they do... really don't want to rewatch season 1 to refresh my memory though...

Apr 2008
robis798 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh Slaine can ONLY get worse. He lacks the capacity to improve as a character.

But he has an ability to get worse. Unlike Inaho which stays static thoughout the show at the level of horseshit .

Except as you saw in this episode he has been improving. Of course you will never admit it so go on and continue with your senseless hate
Jan 10, 2015 11:23 AM

Oct 2012
Okashi_sama said:
julyachan said:
Aldnoah kiss. OMG cmon.
Slaine obsessed with the princess, fuck the earth.

.-. lets see what this will become.

It was the princess' blood. when his sister's tear made the blood go into Inaho mouth that's when he used the aldnoah. people wake up.

I know! It was so freaking obvious, did people just sleep through this episode or something? They explained everything so people can just shut it with the asspulls nonsense.
Jan 10, 2015 11:24 AM

Nov 2013
fst said:
TheIMF said:
Show continues to be aggressively mediocre.

You don't know the meaning of the word mediocre.

StrayBotato said:

Wrong. Stop spreading bullshit explanations.

How many times must it be said that it wasn't even his blood.
He still lost a ton of blood.
It is a widely known and accepted fact that anime characters generally have more blood than irl. People don't bitch about it in other series, but they do with this one because it's popular.
Jan 10, 2015 11:25 AM

Dec 2014
Slaine wants to be Suzaku soo bad. We finally get what went down at the end of the first season cleared up. Inaho got an bionic eye implanted in him, and somehow the princess is alive. Glad to hear that top notch OST again.
Jan 10, 2015 11:25 AM

Jul 2012
Hahaha, funny how some people react here. It was obvious that Inaho and the princess would survive even before watching this episode. The OST and animation is still very good.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jan 10, 2015 11:26 AM
Mar 2008
Tear randomly falling on princess's random blood spurt on Inaho's face, which randomly rolled into his mouth, giving him aldnoah powers.
They brought the asspulls to a whole new level.
And of course they didn't have the balls to kill both of them. Fuck this shit.

May 2009
gooooooood effffin loohaaard!

a better way to have begun is if inaho actually died but they kept his brain alive and were gonna transplant it into some veggie body.
X_x
princess can be floating.. i was expecting that.
even stupid saazbaum lives. like wtf.

kiss transfer of aldnoah? hmf.
that means slaine also has aldnoah.
hmf

such wtf moments.
i was so much happier in the return scene of SnK. >.<
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:

Except as you saw in this episode he has been improving. Of course you will never admit it so go on and continue with your senseless hate

Senseless. k

Mar 2013
Feaor said:
Mr. I'm the best mecha pilot ever because plot convenience.

^Inaho.
Thats what I feel to.

He is immortal, invincible, conveniently knows what to do in every battle, is always the savior...

Slaine is the obsessed one who does shit.

.-.

Jul 2014
Octave_ said:
Tear randomly falling on princess's random blood spurt on Inaho's face, which randomly rolled into his mouth, giving him aldnoah powers.

That obviously wasn't an asspull. Omg, is that the only thing u guys can say? It is clearly explained, sheesh.
"Hi!"

Dec 2010
What.......? Why would Asseylum's aldnoah activating power transfer to Inaho? This is stupid

Can the power be transferred SO easily that Inaho swallowing two drops of the princess' blood gives him the power? Pffft.

Dec 2013
HandsomeMan said:
The score is surprisingly high here on MAL. I guess it's because people are glad Inaho is back and Slain gets to be the antagonist? I have to say though I was super confused the first part of the episode; I had forgotten all of the characters and the prior story. I also watched a lot of mecha since, so I forgot all about the robots in this show and what they do... really don't want to rewatch season 1 to refresh my memory though...

It's rated by 9 users. I expect it to go into 5.xx.
Jan 10, 2015 11:27 AM

Apr 2008
julyachan said:
Feaor said:
Mr. I'm the best mecha pilot ever because plot convenience.

^Inaho.
Thats what I feel to.

He is immortal (this is what a kiss can do), invincible, conveniently knows what to do in every battle, is always the savior...

Slaine is the obsessed one who does shit.

.-.

Who does shit? That tramples on the princess' wishes. Seriously give it up. Slaine is a waste of space that's only there to be defeated in the end
Jan 10, 2015 11:28 AM

Feb 2010
The problem about them surviving is not about whether they should've survived a gun shot or not.

The problem is that the ending of the first season was just a cheap attempt of a cliffhanger because they couldn't make the plot interesting enough for us to be interesting in what's going to happen overall.

They HAD the chance to redeem themselves and actually let them dead, but it seems they can't write anything other than inaho outsmarting everyone like it was nothing, slaine and his "MUH PRINCESS" and random human soldiers being cannon folder of the generic martians villians.
Jan 10, 2015 11:28 AM

Nov 2013
robis798 said:
HandsomeMan said:

It's rated by 9 users. I expect it to go into 5.xx.

That would be funny, but I'm thinking it will end up in the 7.x range just like season 1.
Jan 10, 2015 11:29 AM

Nov 2013
Octave_ said:
It wasn't the blood <.<
It was the mouth to mouth. Same reason why Slaine can activate Aldnoah drives too.

Oct 2012
Pknoctis said:
What.......? Why would Asseylum's aldnoah activating power transfer to Inaho? This is stupid
They explained it pretty clearly, from the CPR, that's also why Slaine could reactivate Tharsis, its not stupid.
Sep 2013
Is there suppose to be wind in space? Not really sure after watching that beginning action sequence with Slaine.

Jul 2014
Pknoctis said:
God, the tear from his sister washed her blood into Inaho's mouth, after that he was able to use Aldnoah. it's pretty obvious.
Jan 10, 2015 11:30 AM

Dec 2013
Wait so if Aldnoah can be transmited by blood, so it probably can be also done by having sexual intercourse.
Jan 2015
People are so blinded by hate, that common sense is never the answer.

Nov 2013
Okashi_sama said:
Pknoctis said:
God, the tear from his sister washed her blood into Inaho's mouth, after that he was able to use Aldnoah. it's pretty obvious.
Wrong.

It was the mouth to mouth.

Oct 2014
As expected Slaine is the new antagonist, and shit that Saazabum old fart is still alive?
Jan 10, 2015 11:31 AM

May 2013
Octave_ said:

Liquids attract each other, and Inaho's face was put in a position that allowed it to run down into his mouth.

Jul 2014
StrayBotato said:
Octave_ said:
It wasn't the blood <.<
It was the mouth to mouth. Same reason why Slaine can activate Aldnoah drives too.

it can work both way. fluids from one person to another. that's why the Aldnoah power is just within the royal family.

Oct 2012
legendstatus93 said:
Is there suppose to be wind in space? Not really sure after watching that beginning action sequence with Slaine.
Its not wind per se, its interference from charged particles creating a magnetic field, its a real thing, look it up before you herp derp wind in space 0/10.

Nov 2013
Okashi_sama said:
Pknoctis said:

If this is true it's pretty stupid considering a drop of blood should have no effect on the person if it gets in his mouth. Why doesn't the rest of the cast get some of her blood from the splatter to get the power then? Why not Slain's comrade's cut the princess that they abducted and drink her blood too? lol
Jan 10, 2015 11:32 AM

Feb 2014
Pknoctis said:

Can the power be transferred SO easily that Inaho swallowing two drops of the princess' blood gives him the power? Pffft.

Lol, definitely a crappy security system!

Mar 2013
Everybody complains about one drop of blood transmitting Aldnoah power, but nobody gives Nasu shit for using hardcore sex as a means of mana transfer.

Fucking double standards.

Vanisher said:
The problem about them surviving is not about whether they should've survived a gun shot or not.

Tell that to the people saying poor aim isn't a valid explanation.

Vanisher said:
The problem is that the ending of the first season was just a cheap attempt of a cliffhanger because they couldn't make the plot interesting enough for us to be interesting in what's going to happen overall.

Everything that happened there is a setup for everything that's going to happen this season. It was necessary for the plot. Just because you're narrow minded and can't see the big picture does not make it an asspull, especially when legitimate explanations have been provided all around.

Vanisher said:
They HAD the chance to redeem themselves and actually let them dead, but it seems they can't write anything other than inaho outsmarting everyone like it was nothing, slaine and his "MUH PRINCESS" and random human soldiers being cannon folder of the generic martians villians.

What, and let Inko become the main character? No, because that would be lame.

It's not that they can't write anything else, it was done purposeefully to allow Inaho to make his dramatic entrance and bring back a bit of the badassery from season 1. Perfect way to reintroduce fans back to the show after the 1 cour break. I wouldn't have it any other way.

May 2013
robis798 said:
Wait so if Aldnoah can be transmited by blood, so it probably can be also done by having sexual intercourse.

This isn't AIDS dumbass. The power is only in her blood. Asseylum is pure.
Jan 10, 2015 11:33 AM
Aug 2012
> Inaho is back with eyepatch robotic eye.......
> The tears of Slainefags & Inaho-haters are delicious....

May 2014
DAT SOUNDTRACK
DEM ASSPULLS
MASTERPIECE AOTS RIGHT?
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.

Mar 2013
legendstatus93 said:

Solar wind, numbnuts. Do you even physics?

Jul 2014
HandsomeMan said:
Okashi_sama said:

If this is true it's pretty stupid considering a drop of blood should have no effect on the person if it gets in his mouth. Why doesn't the rest of the cast get some of her blood from the splatter to get the power then? Why not Slain's comrade's cut the princess that they abducted and drink her blood too? lol

because they don't know? and it's probably because the kiss was also involved. since they are royal family choosing the spouse must have something to do with it.
Jan 10, 2015 11:34 AM
Jun 2013
I kinda liked it here's hoping it will be another good season.

Oct 2012
kikohunter said:
DAT SOUNDTRACK
DEM ASSPULLS
MASTERPIECE AOTS RIGHT?

What asspulls? They explained everything, I can re-explain any of them if you want.

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:

Who does shit? That tramples on the princess' wishes. Seriously give it up. Slaine is a waste of space that's only there to be defeated in the end

hahaha
What about a plot twist that Slaine do something right?

Let's wait.
Jan 10, 2015 11:35 AM
Jan 2015
Pknoctis said:

I thought the knights got the power by kissing the king's hand ; way less than what Inaho and Seylum did.

Sep 2013
Inaho never fails to be the God he is.

Finally Slaine got the boyfriend he deserves. Also got the dead-not-so-dead girlfriend he wanted.

Dec 2013
KokkoStar said:
robis798 said:

Biatch, Asseylum is as pure as a random truck stop whore.
Jan 10, 2015 11:36 AM

Sep 2011
If the Aldnoah Power of Inaho activated from the kiss of Asseylum.. I can't imagine how the vers emperor kissed everyone of counts to activate their powers.. just joking though...
Jan 10, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
robis798 said:
KokkoStar said:

Prove it
Jan 10, 2015 11:37 AM

Aug 2013
oh boy

Jan 10, 2015 11:37 AM

May 2013
robis798 said:
KokkoStar said:

That's not canon at all.
Pages (31) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.