Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 8, 2015 4:32 AM

Apr 2010
Good animation, average everything else. Dull MC, will see if it's worth watching or drop after a few eps.
Jan 8, 2015 4:44 AM

Nov 2007
Caraculiambro said:
This was pretty bad. I suppose that this is targeted to a very certaqin demographic. I'll watch the second episode and see if it gets better.

Do you even know what demographic means? Since almost every anime is aired in or around the midnight time slot, every anime is aimed at adult males and females. So I fail to see what you mean by "certain demographic", when it is pretty much the same demographic for every other anime airing.

Who do you think they are aiming for, airing it around midnight? Kids and teenagers? No, that's what anime aired earlier in the day is for.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jan 8, 2015 4:48 AM

Apr 2012
Pretty horrible, atrocious CGI, boring characters, lousy battles and pathetic animation.
Also, the character designs look meh. Can't think of anything positive to say.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Jan 8, 2015 4:48 AM

May 2010
Amarrez said:
naki12 said:
Girls using destructive weapons to fight against a threat to humanity not serious?

Were Strike Witches and Vividred serious

the answer is subjective, but I'd say no
I'd say that they weren't not serious considering all the drama that was present.
Jan 8, 2015 5:09 AM

Jun 2014
Ejc said:
Caraculiambro said:
This was pretty bad. I suppose that this is targeted to a very certaqin demographic. I'll watch the second episode and see if it gets better.

Do you even know what demographic means? Since almost every anime is aired in or around the midnight time slot, every anime is aimed at adult males and females. So I fail to see what you mean by "certain demographic", when it is pretty much the same demographic for every other anime airing.

Who do you think they are aiming for, airing it around midnight? Kids and teenagers? No, that's what anime aired earlier in the day is for.

English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if I offended you with my innocent comment. I must have made quite an impression for you to dedicate so many lines to my simple post.
Jan 8, 2015 5:16 AM

Nov 2011
I do not know the game of KanColle, but as the first episode was not really so bad, I would say that it is rather strange, even if the phase when you turned the girls to go and fight, was nice enough to see.
As the quality of the drawings, we were average, nothing exceptional.
Not bad that we have already shown a good number of people, I hope, however, that the plot can be improved in the future.
The characters seen so far, they are all nice.
For now, I await the next episodes to give me an idea of this anime.
Jan 8, 2015 5:16 AM

Sep 2013
That was a gorgeous animation for a episode 1

seems like they have put much effort and detail in to the scenes.
trabeus1Jan 8, 2015 6:16 AM

Jan 8, 2015 5:30 AM
Dec 2013
Honestly, it was just okay for me. Love KanColle and have been looking forward to this, but the shitty CGI took me out of the moment every time they used it - and they used it a lot.

The slice of life parts were nice enough, if not a little awkward (expected, considering that they're trying to squeeze as many girls in as possible), but I was looking forward to there being some dark, actually exciting battle scenes and that goddamn animation just killed it and had me wishing they'd just hurry up and go back to walking around, being cute and saying dumb things.

3/5.
Jan 8, 2015 5:39 AM

Jul 2014
Caraculiambro said:
Ejc said:

English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if I offended you with my innocent comment. I must have made quite an impression for you to dedicate so many lines to my simple post.

Bad english has nothing to do with your post and its meaning.
Jan 8, 2015 6:30 AM

Jun 2014
Okashi_sama said:
Caraculiambro said:

Wow. You're still going on about my short comment.

Edit: Nevermind. I can see that it's your favorite anime so of course you'd be offended.
Jan 8, 2015 6:37 AM

Jul 2014
Caraculiambro said:
Okashi_sama said:

Wow. You're still going on about my short comment.

Edit: Nevermind. I can see that it's your favorite anime so of course you'd be offended.

And now you're making assumptions.
OkashiJan 8, 2015 6:47 AM
Jan 8, 2015 6:54 AM
Jul 2012
I know they are probably are not going to do this but, if they killed of some of the characters, I'd respect them for doing a bold move. Death Flags do feel present.

Anyways, solid start neither bad or great. Playing the game made this show very enjoyable but for those who haven't, it is either going to be a hit or miss. I'd say at least stick around for a few episodes to see what angle they are taking with this.

It could be slice of life with the occasional fighting or it could be a bloody massacre.
Jan 8, 2015 7:02 AM
Nov 2014
The show is not bad, it somehow resembles Strike Witches in my opinion. Might watch a few more episodes to see if there's something interesting.
P/s: http://i.imgur.com/u8Yet0U.jpg
These fairies are my heroes.
Jan 8, 2015 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
kaimax said:
TripleSRank said:
People need to get over hating on negative opinions just because they're negative. I believe that's the actual complaint here- the fans don't want to hear criticism.

Lol, what criticism, Most of it are just calling it **** or worst without a proper reason other than "preference".

Well you are right about that. Most people aren't saying why; they're just assuming everyone knows why already. The whole episode was CGDCT fluff and action fanservice, so it's not all that surprising. It's excusable for an introductory episode, but not so much beyond that. The assumption, I believe, is that it will remain like this, hence the negative comments.

kaimax said:
TripleSRank said:
I don't mind if the fans are happy about getting an adaption. I do mind when they call others out for expecting the story (plot/characters/etc.) to be decent.

Well, I do mind the needlessly high clueless Expectation. Did they see the key visuals? Did they go wikipedia it? Did they actually read synopsis released by the official website? Did they try to refer to a similar anime (Strike Witches for example). NOPE, They came in BLIND, to be disappointed by their own ignorant expectation.

This is your assumption. What makes you think anyone came in blind? Some of them may have, but that doesn't mean everyone who commented negatively did, or even that most of them did. You're not really defending the show. You're just attacking anyone who commented negatively.

kaimax said:
vodall said:
A lot of people want to watch a quality series and not just one that they enjoy.

Citation needed because Most MAL users doesn't care about quality, what they do care is posting their ego.

Another broad generalization. You make it sound like someone is personally attacking you in some vain attempt to lord themselves over you, which is just silly. There are plenty of users that care about quality- though that's often made out to be something bad as well.

amoex said:
TripleSRank said:

Moe can only definitively point to the art style; the broader definition could be applied to nearly anything.

This here my friend, is where you were wrong.

Moe has out grown its own definition long ago, being moe no longer refer to one's art style. It now also need the setting of the anime and the behavior of the girl for it to be called moe.

Also, your example of "Tokyo Magnitude 8.0" being "moe" is so horribly wrong even in the old definition of moe.

Deemphasized mouth, almost non-existent nose, large eyes. If you removed the eye color and hair, you couldn't tell the difference between faces. Mirai was the only character that wasn't particularly moe in artstyle (she actually had a nose).

You say I'm wrong, but you still fail to define what moe is. It sounds like you're just calling any Cute Girls Doing Cute Things show "moe".
Jan 8, 2015 7:18 AM

Mar 2014
Watching for Shimakaze the one true waifu.
Jan 8, 2015 7:51 AM

Mar 2014
naki12 said:
Amarrez said:

Were Strike Witches and Vividred serious

the answer is subjective, but I'd say no
I'd say that they weren't not serious considering all the drama that was present.
You serious? You poor soul.
Jan 8, 2015 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
Like a mix between Soul Eater NOT (the MCs are similar) and Ars Nova.

By logic if I survived Ars Nova I should be able to survive this but then again Ars Nova was helped considerably by the awesome side-characters (Takao & Kirishima) as well as great villains (Kongou!). Not to mention it was actually about warring ships/submarine instead of dojikko girls sliding on water. I'm not really sure about this one since the girls looked bland at first glance. I hope they'd become more likeable in time.
Jan 8, 2015 8:21 AM

Aug 2010
MoeGod said:
Like a mix between Soul Eater NOT (the MCs are similar) and Ars Nova.

By logic if I survived Ars Nova I should be able to survive this but then again Ars Nova was helped considerably by the awesome side-characters (Takao & Kirishima) as well as great villains (Kongou!). Not to mention it was actually about warring ships/submarine instead of dojikko girls sliding on water. I'm not really sure about this one since the girls looked bland at first glance. I hope they'd become more likeable in time.

Well, Kancolle's Takao can't hold a candle to our beloved tsundere heavy cruiser. Kirishima got a huge likability boost when she turned into kirikuma. Kancolle's Kongou can dispense BURNING LOVE like nobody else. Gotte love that engrish.

Lets hope they give the abyssal fleet a bit of character. there are quite a few 4-koma featuring them and IMO, the more we see of hoppou-chan, the better.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jan 8, 2015 8:48 AM

Jul 2014
Awesome episode, can't wait for the second ^^
Jan 8, 2015 9:22 AM

Apr 2011
I wonder what's so special about Fubuki-chan? I feel there must be some deep backstory about her.

Anyway, I never played the game but the first episode is pretty entertaining.
Jan 8, 2015 9:24 AM
Jan 2014
Dogshit.
Jan 8, 2015 9:29 AM

Sep 2011
Seeing things like this, You have to appreciate the work of shingeki no bahamut.
Jan 8, 2015 9:35 AM

Feb 2011
I dunno about this. I like the SOL moments and all, but the battles are in CG and honestly don't look so good to my eyes.

Perhaps I'll stick to the massive amounts of fanart for this one, those are more appealing.
Jan 8, 2015 9:52 AM

Oct 2014
The music steals the show.
I think if you don't take it seriously or are a fan of the game then you'll enjoy this a lot, but otherwise it's probably just one wtf after another.
Jan 8, 2015 10:31 AM
Jul 2013
I've been playing this game since Jan. 2014 until now I still enjoy it despite of its simplicity. I don't understand why people are so mad on how they equip their weapons
hence they're anime out there which is much worst than this take for example Infinite Stratos. Anime logic? About the plot well the game involves on sortie, expedition and defeat the invaders. There's no actually a story mode on the game. WW2 reference wherein the story will end once one of the either side has been wiped out or surrender.
dhenz07Jan 8, 2015 10:45 AM
Jan 8, 2015 10:51 AM

May 2009
I kind of like how the handled the Admiral in this show. I would've immediately dropped it if we had some kind of Kirito or generic harem MC character...though it is pretty lazy compared to writing a likeable male protagonist.
Jan 8, 2015 11:12 AM
Oct 2013
As a player of the game I thought it was pretty good and actually better than I expected. The entire franchise honestly is kind of shallow and despite being addictive as hell the game itself doesn't have much of a story at all, so I'm curious to see how the anime's story will play out.

For those saying the animation looks bad... could you give me some examples of good looking anime that has aired recently? I know I'm painting with broad strokes here, but a lot of anime nowadays just seem to have lazy/limited animation in general and CG out the ass. This is no different. The action was pretty nice in some parts, the CGI was blegh but is probably a necessary evil (keeping costs down) and did its job well enough. The SOL... well, the character designs look bland as hell, but overall animation was OK, and at least there weren't any glaring QUALITY issues. Yet.
Jan 8, 2015 11:31 AM

Jun 2008
Magito said:
I wonder what's so special about Fubuki-chan? I feel there must be some deep backstory about her.

Anyway, I never played the game but the first episode is pretty entertaining.

It's because she's one of the 5 ships offered to a new Player. She's basically the cover girl, but not to be confused with being popular though, as Fubuki in game wise isn't a good ship as she doesn't have a Mk.2 Upgrade.

In other media like the manga, most stories centers from Fubuki's POV.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 8, 2015 11:42 AM

Jun 2013
Pretty nice start!
Story was fairly interesting and the animation was beautiful :)
Jan 8, 2015 11:48 AM
Apr 2012
the animu is pretty neat, not the best coz that last part where Akagi 1 shot KO'ed Anchorage Hime ruins it, as a player that plays the game almost 1 years, im pretty sure that this animu is created more towards the fans/player than a random animu watcher
Jan 8, 2015 11:59 AM

Oct 2008
Woah, there are way more posts on this thread than I was expecting. Still, I do suppose it's because the Kantai Collection is finally getting an anime adaptation. Seriously, with its crazy popularity, how can one not come into contact with the series prior to this in some way? For me, I've seen Japanese Let's Players playing the game, doujins and figures. For me, I've always wanted to try the game out, but the lack of time and motivation really prevented me from doing so. As an anime fan first and foremost, I'm glad that the series has finally received an anime adaptation so I can finally experience this series properly in some form.

Having all this background knowledge, I'm aware that the anime is targeted towards those who play and enjoy the game. I also understand that I won't be able to get some of the references and they might gloss over some of the characterization. Still, I have to say that that was a pretty enjoyable introductory episode. Within the span of an episode, it established the enemy, gave us a tour of the base and introduced to us the wide cast of characters, whom I'd expect we'll be seeing more of in the coming episodes.

Personally speaking, I did enjoy the battles and loved how they anthropomorphised the ships. The arrows that burst into mini-fighters that symbolized the fact that they were Carriers was really inspired. Really like the enemy designs as well.

I really am looking forward to see what direction this series takes. Hopefully, I'll be investing some of my expendable income on some of the figures.

TripleSRank said:
kaimax said:

Well, I do mind the needlessly high clueless Expectation. Did they see the key visuals? Did they go wikipedia it? Did they actually read synopsis released by the official website? Did they try to refer to a similar anime (Strike Witches for example). NOPE, They came in BLIND, to be disappointed by their own ignorant expectation.

This is your assumption. What makes you think anyone came in blind? Some of them may have, but that doesn't mean everyone who commented negatively did, or even that most of them did. You're not really defending the show. You're just attacking anyone who commented negatively.

While I agree that he appears to be generalizing (most likely a judgement call based on the unsubstantiated negative comments), I understand his frustration. It's kind of like how one can sign up for a class without doing any research on it and blame the teacher for receiving a bad grade. Is it really the teacher's fault? Similarly, is it the show's fault for not appealing to the viewer?

While not everyone does research on shows prior to picking them up, the person is kind of setting themselves up for disappointment if they don't tailor their expectations to the show if they do decide to watch it (something that I feel is important for appreciating a myriad of genres).

Also, calling the show bad and not liking it are two completely different things that people seem to conflate. By calling the show bad, you are attacking it objectively, possibly indirectly insulting other viewers who like the show. If you instead feel that you do not like the show, you are admitting that you are part of the reason why the show doesn't appeal to you, avoiding the problems of the former.
ActarJan 8, 2015 10:58 PM
Jan 8, 2015 12:23 PM

Aug 2010
Strawhat_Pirate said:
I kind of like how the handled the Admiral in this show. I would've immediately dropped it if we had some kind of Kirito or generic harem MC character...though it is pretty lazy compared to writing a likeable male protagonist.

My take on why they didn't really make a character for the admiral is because it's YOU, i.e. the viewer. Just as you are everyships beloved (or behated *nods at akebono*) Teitoku in the game, you are the teitoku in this anime.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jan 8, 2015 12:30 PM

Jul 2014
I didn't have any expectations for the show but after watching the first episode this might actually be kinda interesting. Hopefully the story doesn't fall flat in later episodes.
Jan 8, 2015 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
When Fubuki was attacked by that giant red fish thing and it was bombed by some airplanes, I got a "Saving Private Ryan" feeling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnX_mQ9apu8&t=1m35s
Jan 8, 2015 12:44 PM

Jul 2010
WTF kind of gear were these bimbos wearing and shouldn't they be in swimsuit instead being in uniforms........wtf was the creator of this trash?

It is a dropped for me.
yeo
Jan 8, 2015 1:03 PM

Feb 2012
It's here! Kongou appeared so it's an instant 10/10
Jan 8, 2015 1:18 PM

Aug 2010
Mugen900 said:
WTF kind of gear were these bimbos wearing and shouldn't they be in swimsuit instead being in uniforms........wtf was the creator of this trash?

It is a dropped for me.

While I strongly suspect that you are a r.... very unintelligent person who also lives under a bridge due to your racial preference, I still shall answer you.

They are moving ON the water. If they were submerged, they were submarines. Who are wearing swimsuits btw.
Jan 8, 2015 1:47 PM

Nov 2011
Actar said:
TripleSRank said:

While I agree that he appears to be generalizing (most likely a judgement call based on the unsubstantiated negative comments), I understand his frustration. It's kind of like how one can sign up for a class without doing any research on it and blame the teacher for receiving a bad grade. Is it really the teacher's fault? Similarly, is it the show's fault for not appealing to the viewer?

While not everyone does research on shows prior to picking them up, the person is kind of setting themselves up for disappointment if they don't tailor their expectations to the show if they do decide to watch it (something that I feel is important for appreciating a myriad of genres).

Also, calling the show bad and not liking it are two completely different things that people seem to conflate. By calling the show bad, you are attacking it objectively, possibly indirectly insulting other viewers who like the show. If you instead feel that you do not like the show, you are admitting that you are part of the reason why the show doesn't appeal to you, avoiding the problems of the former.

Except nobody has bothered to point out why the negative feedback is unsubstantiated, which is what I've been trying to get at from the start. They could show that the criticisms have no basis or just ignore them, but instead they're attacking the credibility of those commenting.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that there's never a good excuse for the story to be bad, both for me and for many others. Saying you should expect the story to be bad doesn't make it any less bad, and you shouldn't "judge a book by its cover" and assume a story will be bad for superficial reasons. I personally felt that this had story potential (and still does, though I now think it's less likely to live up to it) due to the WWII and combat aspects, even if it is a game adaption with moe designs. That doesn't make me or anyone "retarded", "ignorant", a "newfag", or a "hater" if I/they said it's bad after seeing this episode.

And no, calling the anime bad isn't an insult to anyone. You can think the show is bad and still enjoy it, or think the show is good and not enjoy it. For example's sake, if I love Pizza Hut pizza, and someone else who likes pizza tells me Pizza Hut pizza is terrible because it has way too many calories, that doesn't (and shouldn't) make me assume they're insulting me for continuing to like Pizza Hut pizza. I might even agree that Pizza Hut pizza is bad, but still continue to enjoy the taste.
TripleSRankJan 8, 2015 2:14 PM
Jan 8, 2015 4:24 PM

Mar 2014
naki12 said:
Paulo27 said:
You serious? You poor soul.
As serious as a serious person can be ;__;
Well, you watched it wrong I guess.
Jan 8, 2015 4:32 PM

Dec 2013
Just watched the first episode, and I dunno what to say.....
Um.... the girls are pretty, the SoL scenes were kinda interesting, and the battles were kinda exciting?

I laughed so hard when that little idol sister started spewing trash talk and suddenly a dozen or so torpedo's exploded from her body into the water. The enemies looked kinda like scary trident submarine whales....

Seriously, I don't know what to think of this show thus far.... I"m amused... I guess...?

Oh, and can someone post a visual map of all the girl ships?
I'm most confused as to who is who and what function they play in the fleet....
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 8, 2015 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
Just what is this...I don't really get it. I can just take a guess that I wont even make it to episode 3.
Jan 8, 2015 5:01 PM
Jan 2012
Not going to lie, I watched this because I kept seeing 'Kantai Collection' and the girls from Kantai Collection in a million different places... So I just wanted to be in the loop...

Definitely looking forward to next week...
Jan 8, 2015 5:05 PM

Aug 2008
Oh, it turned out better than I thought. Since the franchise it's popular, the allocated production budget is quite evident.

So I take it, it's gonna be half action, half slice of life.

But I wonder if they're gonna stick to a faceless Admiral the whole time, or are going to make an actual character like A-1 did with the Producer from Idolmaster. I think either way can work if done correctly.

Magito said:
I saw pantsu, so I'm definitely watching this.

Hah! That's just a plus on my book. But more than anything, I hate it more when they just try too hard to hide panty flashes. Magic skirts tend to get on my nerves, for logic reasons.
Jan 8, 2015 5:11 PM

Jul 2013
shadowbrazier said:
Not going to lie, I watched this because I kept seeing 'Kantai Collection' and the girls from Kantai Collection in a million different places... So I just wanted to be in the loop...

Definitely looking forward to next week...

By million different places I assume the various hentai doujinshi sites that you frequent XD
Jan 8, 2015 7:01 PM

Mar 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
Oh, and can someone post a visual map of all the girl ships?
I'm most confused as to who is who and what function they play in the fleet....

Which ships are you confused about? All the important ones should be introduced to Fubuki eventually. As for the ones that appear briefly in the background... well you could always check the game wiki: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Ship_Class#Battleship_.28BB.29 can check all the ships based on visuals and class there. Not all of them will be relevant to the anime though.

There's also the character section here on MAL: http://myanimelist.net/anime/21511/Kantai_Collection:_KanColle/characters The most important ones that appeared in the episode should be there.

But I can see at least six that are missing in that list and that actually had some voiced lines:

Shoukaku (White-haired aircraft carrier)

Kuma (KUMA!) (light cruiser)

Tama (Nyaa Nyaa) (light cruiser)

Mogami (Boku) (ruined her clothes!) (heavy cruiser)

Tone (Wagahai) (she was teaching P.E) (heavy cruiser)

Kisaragi (Lewd) (was the last runner in P.E) (destroyer)

I might've missed someone. Well there are more ships that appeared in the background anyway (without lines), but I can't be bothered to link to every single one myself.
HarlequinaJan 8, 2015 7:14 PM
Jan 8, 2015 7:04 PM

Apr 2013
Strawhat_Pirate said:

They can always use the Female Admiral.
Jan 8, 2015 7:10 PM

Mar 2014
FlamingYu said:
Strawhat_Pirate said:

They can always use the Female Admiral.
It's for the best too, a show with this many girls doesn't need a male, no matter their role.
Jan 8, 2015 7:26 PM
Mar 2012
I have not watched Strike Witches, but I've heard about it and this show made me think of it. I went into this episode with an open mind, figuring that if I liked it then I'd probably watch Strike Witches afterward, too.

But... I have mixed feelings. I like girls and I like mecha, but I'm not a history or naval buff. I feel that this show caters to people who like those things, and unfortunately I'm just not one of them.

The characters were nice, the animation was nice... but the concept was weird. Girls embodying the spirit of battleships, and bearing parts resembling pieces of the ships as battle gear? As a mecha fan the outfits were not mecha-ish enough, and the battle wasn't particularly engaging. There were no apparent tactics, and aside from the aircraft carrier group, I could not get a feel for each ship class' power. Their effectiveness seemed fairly random.

I read a few posts from fans of the game stating that viewers unfamiliar with the game might be well-served by reading a wiki on the game and the characters. I'm not willing to do that for a series that didn't draw me in immediately. I'll give it another episode or two, but it just might not be for me.

I'm happy to see that there are so many people (fans of the game) who are excited about the series, though.
Jan 8, 2015 7:51 PM

Dec 2013
Eh, tbh that was kinda boring. The CGI was kinda jarring, but it could be a lot worse, just hope they don't use it too often.

I still don't have an opinion about this, animation looks good, but not as good as some people made me think. The concept is... weird

I like the blondie

3.2/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kantai Collection: KanColle Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

115 by Foreall908 »»
Sep 5, 2023 2:20 AM

Poll: » Kantai Collection: KanColle Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

130 by Deazu »»
Aug 1, 2023 6:53 PM

Poll: » Kantai Collection: KanColle Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

119 by Deazu »»
Aug 1, 2023 2:02 PM

Poll: » Kantai Collection: KanColle Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2015

168 by Deazu »»
Jul 30, 2023 1:44 PM

Poll: » Kantai Collection: KanColle Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

261 by Deazu »»
Jul 30, 2023 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.