Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 19, 2014 4:12 AM

Aug 2013
If there isn't a sequel when they show that kin of epilogue..
I'll hunt down a Nanana's treasure and find them responsible for it LOL.
There are still so many things left unanswered.. and I hope for more than 11eps next.
Well it was really enjoyable with a nice cast of characters..
The comedy was good and fight scenes just as exciting.
But its sad that Nanana as a main cast didn't have much screen time.
Hopefully she has more roles next time as well.
Dec 31, 2014 10:19 PM

Jun 2014
didn't end where i thought it would AND season two bait!
So i can say im quite happy with how it ended, IF there is a season two coming.
I want to see more treasure hunting and puzzle solving, action and clever girls!
This show was NOT what I was expecting at all, and aside from the slow middle, it was very good!
910 I wanna see more shows like this one.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 6, 2015 1:48 AM
Sep 2014
Does anybody know where I can read the manga?!

I've been searching for it everywhere and I'm going crazy!

Must.. READ!!
Jan 8, 2015 10:55 AM

Aug 2013
!!!
I'm really hoping for second season!
It was awesome, but TOO SHORT.

8/10 (it would be 9 , but that shitty 3D CGI... :|) , one of the best anime of 2014.
rsc-plJan 8, 2015 1:50 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 30, 2015 2:03 AM

Apr 2009
Incredibly disappointing. Yet another show that had promise but failed to meet it. Way too many unresolved issues, all characters were bland and shallow, none of them were fleshed out at all. Promises were made, but then forgotten about, and 11 is way too short for what they were offering. Would score higher if it concluded even the tiniest bit.
RydakoMay 30, 2015 2:07 AM
Aug 6, 2015 12:01 PM

Feb 2011
So many unanswered questions

So that guys power doesnt inflict damage but uses the power of suggestion

Seems like yun was under the influence of one of the artifacts. Question is which one? The one in the chest or was that switched with the original and then the puzzel glued back on

Was the promise not to use the artifact just a test or was there something more to it? What does that artifact do anyway

Does Nanana always tell the truth or whole truth, shes already been shown to hide information about artifacts unless people really probe.

Is she really dead? cant help but think thats an artifact around her neck, what does it do, whats her real goals

What does it really mean by youll have it all. Most people would probably think of some grand treasure but i bet there is some twist to it

I get the feeling all the time that the mc is planning alot more then he lets off

I suppose he always keeps his promises so thats why the chick trusted him when he gave her the fake jewel and why she refuses to give up on him.

I wonder why he disagrees with his families robinhood style theiving

Whats the goal of the buyier fellow.

I sort of have this idea that he buys the treasures and resets the puzzels and that Nanana isnt quite dead or that necklace is keeping her soul grounded or something. And that the games meant to go on for future adventures and her dream is to guide them. Perhaps the two other theives are hired to retrieve all the artifacts

That or hes just using others to collect so he can be the one to own it all for whatever goals
Nov 4, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
Well, they gave up fighting, I'm glad they didn't kill Hiyo because he was hot.

So Nanana is just happy at the moment seeing the island evolve but still would sort of like to find and kill her killer.

It's a shame we didn't find out who her killer was especially since it doesn't seem like there will be a season 2 which sucks because I really enjoyed this show and watched it all in 2 days.

Hiyo tied up at the end lol. Awww.

Is Yoshino already dead then? did a treasure bring her back from the dead so she can't remember anything from her past life? I bet. It was slightly expected though tbh.
Nov 6, 2015 10:34 AM

Mar 2013
That was a fun and enjoyable ride :D
Had some nice laughs out of it and some of the scenes were genuinely funny XD
That teaser ending :O tho I hoped it sort of gave conclusion to romance.

But still not even one romantic scene of Juugo x Nanana :(
Heck not even a hug scene too... I wanted to see at least one tbh. But knowing that Nanana is a ghost and it can't workout, it makes me somewhat sad :(

Overall it was a fun ride. Definitely want to see 2nd season.
8/10 for me.
Dec 5, 2015 3:05 PM

Jun 2009
Disappointed. Inability to conclude a story and leaving a it open-ended isa mark of a weak writing.

If second season never comes out it would make this series a waste of time. Too bad, it had tons of potential.
Dec 10, 2015 10:09 AM
Sep 2015
Anyone who already read the source material can tell me what the hell is happened with Yoshino Saki? How can she's still alive? What artifact is she using? Why did she end up like that?

I cannot die in peace until I know the answer
Jan 4, 2016 12:42 PM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:
Mm, pudding. What the hell is with that ending though? What.

i agree. even though i enjoy this show but wtf with that ending? pudding? at least make a better line =="
This episode was pretty good imo except the pudding at the end. and i really wish they continue the show.
tbh, i'm more interested in Nanana's backstory or past. in the first episode, they started it with Nanana and her friends were trying to get the treasure, and that looked really like an interesting start imo, but suddenly after the op Nanana died.
Well, overall based on the enjoyment i really enjoy it so i will give it 9/10. i hope the LN stil ongoing and they will make another season for this anime.
Jan 21, 2016 7:13 AM

Oct 2012
Pudding!!

That ending though
I should read the LN now
"Signature removed"
Jan 26, 2016 11:11 AM
Sep 2015
I think that Yun-chan is already dead, and she's a ghost just like Nanana
Feb 17, 2016 1:06 PM

Nov 2015
A shame there's no second season =/
Too many unanswered questions and loose knobs.
Still, Tensai was the best =)
Jun 23, 2016 4:47 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Jon_IC said:
They better make another season of this. Also not enough Yukihime on this last arc.

Yep.

That ending begs for a follow up, which I hope they do when the LN gets more material released.

Overall thoughts... it was not the most consistent of the shows, but the premise was different from the norm, good animation for sure, lots of cute stuff and the mistery wasnt bad, I just felt the MC contradicted himself with some of his beliefs, and there were times, I felt he was just being a dick.

8/10
Aug 6, 2016 11:24 AM

Jun 2009
Unexpectedly good show, I really liked it. Would watch another season, probably never gonna happen though . 7/10

Tensai best girl.
Sep 24, 2016 10:10 PM

Sep 2014
This bitch nana said she found out she really likes the island... You've been off screen in your room playing video games for most of the anime. fk outta here with your buy me pudding lookin ass.
Mar 14, 2017 3:21 PM

Nov 2012
Uh so I am guessing no second season?
Nov 24, 2017 12:39 AM

Oct 2013
OMG what happened there in the last couple minutes ? Ikusaba got caught by Yukihime, Yun being creepy as heck saying "i don't wanna die" like a completely different person and Kuro Sansa with a white tiger looking spirit. Really what cliffhanger ending, and there's still no sign of 2nd season after all these years, come on ! what gives ?! We still don't even know who killed Nanana, yet

I feel like there's still a whole lot more to explore from the story, 11 episodes couldn't cover all of it, still enjoyable in some parts but lack of consistency, or perhaps the main purpose of this adaptation is to attract people to read the original manga, that's so unfortunate at least they could make an original ending for the anime series instead of cliffhanger one like this.

Overall score 7/10
Jan 13, 2018 10:31 AM

Jun 2009
I must say it was truly refreshing anime. The art and animation aren't outstanding but they weren't bad either. The music is decent, it really fits the mood and pacing. If we look at the story, it isn't very complex still I found it entertaining. There have been a lot of hilarious moments, even the characters are likeable. I had a lot of fun. I will really miss Nanana.

I feel like it ended too soon. Not to mention they left us with cliffhanger and there are no signs of the second season either. I guess I'll have to read the LN. I had a lot of fun so 8/10.
Mar 9, 2018 8:42 AM

Oct 2012
I binged this 11 ep anime in 1 nite.

I'm sad how it ended. is there no plans for a season 2?

its gonna be like aria the scarlet ammo

or kamisama dolls where they show something after the credits? >.<
Mar 17, 2018 6:43 AM

Aug 2014
Very bland, had a few interesting characters, but the story was all over the place, didn't really enjoy it :/

What's the deal with the trap anyway?

6/10
May 4, 2018 5:25 AM
May 2017
The way the concluded the final climactic battle was extremely dissatisfying.
Aug 26, 2018 1:23 AM

Aug 2018
Great anime... when will we get the 2 season?
Oct 5, 2018 5:57 PM
Feb 2014
Looks like no chance of season 2, and on top of that even the light novel isn't being updated. Only the first 4 chapters of the first volume has been translated. Such a shame, I really liked this anime
May 6, 2019 4:19 PM
Mar 2018
So, every girl is some sort of girlfriend or a love interest and tricks and deceptions EVERYWHERE! Kind of a mess, if you ask me, but at least Goldie Sherlocks was well at it again. Even though those bluffs of her are so stupid. A good bad guy just waits in the shadows and listens and then comes back again with a big surprise.. Maybe my most favourite character of the show and she wasn't even the MC. Well, what does that tell us about a show? Anyways, it was that great, but neither bad, so it gets a seven out of eleven.
But it seems they had plans for a second season, or were at least leaving a ton of cliffhangers and plotholes in the end...

Where does that pudding go tho?
Sep 24, 2019 1:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was cool, Nanana was best character imo.
I'm just disappointed about the puzzles, they were kind of useless and confusing, story was good tho.
Season 2 when ? maybe never unfortunately.
Oct 8, 2019 11:17 AM

Nov 2009
Wait, that's it? Not a single question got answered. Season 2 apparently never... do I really have to go search for the novel now...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 28, 2019 1:26 AM
Nov 2018
that damn ending and A1 studios taking their damn time.
Nov 11, 2019 1:42 AM

Dec 2008
Well it had a good premise, though it was just kids hunting for treasure basically...BUt a ghost girl that cant leave her room...and forces her guy roomy to buy her pudding. SOmething about that seems oddly very familiar from another naime show. NOthing really got resolved, because this show was not long enough. A bit too many plot holes about things, lack of closure...oh well... PLus so many sexy gals that got nowhere with the lead...another beta cuck jap MC. *smfh * so muhc wasted potential.
Sep 30, 2020 6:24 AM

Feb 2018
Happy pudding ending, xD.

10/10
Feb 23, 2021 8:23 AM

Aug 2018
Well, that was different from my expectation, need more exploration and somehow the stories seems like incomplete here and there.
May 26, 2021 11:48 PM

May 2017
This was a 8/10 anime , untill the post ending part come , now its a 7 , almost a 6

I hate when they do something so serious at the end , its a funny anime , there shouldnt be something like that
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 30, 2021 5:31 AM

Jul 2014
I can't believe I rated this mediocre, empty anime an 8/10 when I first watched it in late 2014. It's such a mediocre show with a complete non-ending and a very weak cast besides Tensai (Daruku being a trap voiced by HanaKana is a fun concept, but he barely even qualifies as a character really and you could genuinely remove him from the show without changing anything at all). The plot practically goes nowhere and reveals nothing meaningful in 11 episodes, yet it has the gall to try and tease a season 2 that they surely knew was never going to happen rather than cutting a lot of the meaningless padding out.

5/10
Jun 6, 2021 11:54 AM

May 2020
No idea. Next sequel should be explain everything. So this battle is Sasuke, have a good mind but a bit rude versus Yugo a guy who reckless and always do whatever he want rip.
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Nov 2023
Man, I will miss Tensai.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

65 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

79 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

95 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.