Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 23, 2022 7:34 AM
Jul 2022
Ain't no way she shot an innocent old man fr

ngl this sense of humor really isn't for me but I like the side characters
Jan 14, 2023 3:19 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
(Live Alive)

Wow, that was actually great. One of the best episodes yet if not my most favourite of them all with only 2 left to go. I wish more were of this type of caliber: fun, simple, and maybe perhaps give you a little of that warm fuzzy feeling inside. I feel like Haruhi in the bunny girl outfit rocking it out on stage is probably the highlight and centrepiece of this whole darned series. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 7, 2023 5:20 AM

Dec 2007
rewatch- chronological- ep26

from some reason i feel this episode was the most slice of life so far, but altogether, made such huge development on haruhi character.

i do understand though how so far is leading to this moment. "live alive" is all about haruhi getting to realize that nothing in this world can be supernatural. though she might not realize that she's the one making her own powers. and by thus, she will always feel she wants to do something . . .
BetaMaleUltra said:
. I feel like Haruhi in the bunny girl outfit rocking it out on stage is probably the highlight and centrepiece of this whole darned series. 
exactly my thoughts
Aug 4, 2023 1:24 PM
Sep 2020
A very different Haruhi from previous episodes, rather unexpected change in disposition from her, she seems like a completely normal girl in this episode, with a bit of her usual flair and an inkling of introversion.
Jan 10, 9:49 AM

Mar 2020
Poor Mikuru, Haruhi can really be an unlikeable POS sometimes

Feb 18, 11:05 PM
Feb 2021
Live Alive - Chronological Order
We're nearing the end of the series. A couple episodes left and I'm getting worried. I really don't want to experience The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya again. All these last episodes are leaving me happy and excited for what's to come next but I just know that the movie is going to leave me all depressed again. Well anyways, what an exciting episode, really random i'd say. It's crazy to think that this is one of the first episodes to air on television. No Plot or anything, they just put this out there. I mean, it sure is amazing. I wonder what people thought of this then?
melanchoholickFeb 21, 12:03 AM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Sep 10, 2009

293 by AbrahamGAGA2002 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Fabrice - Jun 18, 2009

204 by Timeline_man »»
Jun 6, 9:44 AM

» Sign here if you watch all eight episodes of Endless Eight. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shuffleair - Aug 13, 2009

1540 by nicosb2810 »»
Jun 5, 7:43 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CinemaZebra - Aug 5, 2009

536 by Zucned »»
May 7, 2:46 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kappaka - May 21, 2009

449 by Ryan_the_Bread »»
Mar 30, 1:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.