Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 24, 2013 11:24 PM

Feb 2013
Nice episode, Nice new opening, Nice new ending, Nice boobs.
Aug 25, 2013 2:38 AM

Aug 2013
Jealous Rias :3
セクシーヒップスター
Aug 25, 2013 7:41 PM

Mar 2013
Seems almost like Koneko is starting to like Issei's lewdness considering her reaction when he didn't ogle her in her swimsuit. Wonder how that's gonna develop.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Aug 25, 2013 11:37 PM

Dec 2009
Looks like Akeno is stepping up her game lol I could never get enough of her "Ara ara" and "Uhu Uhu Uhu"
Also Rias seems to become more cute as the episodes go by. Mixed in together with her sexiness... far out she's becoming nearly perfect.
Aug 26, 2013 1:40 PM

Oct 2009
I feel guilty for thinking Gasper is cuter than Koneko in that ED roll..
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Aug 26, 2013 1:45 PM

May 2011
Love Rias but Akeno is sexy w/ her seductiveness xD Issei is such a lucky guy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2013 7:59 PM

Aug 2011
Wow, brand new OP and ED! A whole episode even more dedicated to sex, ecchi and oppai. I feel really spoiled because this series is really going all out. And that's why I love it.

Love Akeno's fight against Rias for Issei. Xenovia's scene was a pleasant shock but I couldn't have asked for more. I love her forwardness. Damn Satan for suggesting his idea! That better happen soon. It must happen, for Issei's sake at least.

OP was alright, but that new ED man. Yummy.
Aug 31, 2013 6:32 AM

Apr 2011
Gotta love the fight between Rias and Akeno over Issei.

Two of the hottest girls in school fighting over him.

You lucky bastard!

The new ED is super awesome. Twice as better as the first one.
Sep 1, 2013 1:29 PM

May 2011
Oh god, what a wonderful episode. :D Loved this one - Akeno was especially amazing this time around. And all those glorious brea--- *cough* *cough*

I mean, this episode had.... uh... really good plot development. Uh, yeah. :D
Sep 1, 2013 3:20 PM

Mar 2013
Dako said:
Wow, brand new OP and ED! A whole episode even more dedicated to sex, ecchi and oppai. I feel really spoiled because this series is really going all out. And that's why I love it.

Love Akeno's fight against Rias for Issei. Xenovia's scene was a pleasant shock but I couldn't have asked for more. I love her forwardness. Damn Satan for suggesting his idea! That better happen soon. It must happen, for Issei's sake at least.

OP was alright, but that new ED man. Yummy.

Well I haven't read the LN but I know what happens in respect to Lucifer's suggestion and all I can really say without spoilers is that I expect it to be a bit of a nightmare for the Funimation censors.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Sep 8, 2013 3:58 PM

Jan 2013
Vokoca said:
Oh god, what a wonderful episode. :D Loved this one - Akeno was especially amazing this time around. And all those glorious brea--- *cough* *cough*

I mean, this episode had.... uh... really good plot development. Uh, yeah. :D
Plot eh? xD

Oh gawd too much echi for one night. I love how much Rias is jealous. Also LOL "Want to have babies with me?" just threw me across the room.
Also how is Issei not in a blood puddle from Xenovia's look :|. Oh anyway. So the ending was a surprise again... also uh oh.. what? Boost her boobs.. you must be crazy Mr. Satan.
And the ED was awesome Loved it.
Sep 16, 2013 8:38 AM
May 2013
Issei needs to keep the harem under control.

Satan's idea... I wonder what will happen... probably something like this: Boosto! Booosto ! Boooosto ! Milk Explosion !

I don't like the new op, but the new ed is awesome.
Sep 17, 2013 8:14 AM

Oct 2012
Mostly a fan service episode, Rias bro is kinda cool for the job he as XD. Honestly the part with Xenovia and Issei killed me hard time i'do anything she ask honestly but as always Koneko got the best line IMO funny lines and well in a swimsuit ^^. So Booster Oppai is a strange idea but why not ?
Oct 3, 2013 10:14 AM

May 2012
New super epic Ending :3 and a great looking Op! Quite a filler like episode filled with ecchi but the ending sure was interesting, so lets see what's next!

Damn can't get enough of this ending :3
Oct 6, 2013 7:01 PM

Jul 2010
Holy shit that badass guy was Azazel all along.
Nice new OP&ED.
Lol Kiba was swimming all that time, while they were arguing and shit all over the place.
Oct 12, 2013 6:25 AM

Sep 2011
Oh shit my sides on this episode!

Holy. God. Fucking. Dammit. I want to ravage Akeno's body so much!

Oct 13, 2013 4:40 PM

Jan 2013
I can't even comment!Every time i think (so ok this is the end,they can't put more hentai references in the anime),i'm wrong,they always can!I wasn't expecting all of this to happen :D (that's why this anime is great).<3
Akeno sucking Issei's powers from his finger...ahhahah and then Rias saw them,she was soo jealous.
And the the fight next to the pool!!!Rias vs Akeno!They both love Issei :)
Never thought i'd see rias jealous.
Akeno was too hot in this episode that's why Rias was acting like that,but in my personal opinion they all should stay with him,i mean a harem ending lol
And in the end Xenovia killed me (i was like:in this episde can't be more hentai),wrong,i'm sooo wrong.Yes it can "Issei can you make me a baby".These words almost killed me,i was laughing so hard!!I just can't hold this :D
Lucifer is a good person,the way that he talks to people.And that advice that he gave to Issei to use Boosted Gear on Rias breasts..ahaha More hentai/ecchi to come. ^^
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 15, 2013 7:38 AM

Oct 2012
New arc?
Eh, new OP.. eh not really new, but Gasper is there!

Lol Yuuto... almost Yaoi moment
Asia with school swimsuit.. I approve!!
Lol Xenovia.. a baby? I thought she's gonna be a Tsundere.. Not a dense girl
Yuuto always swimming & don't care for his surrounding..

Is Grayfia = older Sakuya from Touhou? xD
Lol Rias' brother.. Looks like Issei inspired to boost Rias' breast
I'm waiting for Gasper!

ED... Gasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rayl1ghtOct 15, 2013 7:41 AM
"Signature removed"
Oct 20, 2013 8:32 PM
Feb 2013
Seriously what would happen if Issei used his booster gear on a body part. And why do all the women want Issei now, why?
Nov 27, 2013 12:43 AM

Jun 2013
That had to be the most ecchi DxD episode ever. Loved it.

Dec 18, 2013 10:24 AM

Sep 2012
oh gaawd the things id do to akeno....

mm ill miss that first OP,
but like always, this new OP will be burned in my head so that i eventually enjoy it.
Dec 31, 2013 7:27 PM

Sep 2012
A lustful episode. Very awesome.
Jan 15, 2014 5:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Akeno is so hawttt...
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 23, 2014 1:28 AM

Jun 2013
Now I really do wonder about what could happen if Issei uses boosted gear gift on Rias's boobs... Will they glow? Will they get bigger? And is it reversible with Albion's divine dividing?
Feb 23, 2014 1:38 AM

Mar 2012
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Now I really do wonder about what could happen if Issei uses boosted gear gift on Rias's boobs... Will they glow? Will they get bigger? And is it reversible with Albion's divine dividing?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 23, 2014 8:32 AM
May 2012
I think my manhood has sacred gear too. It always go boosto boosto boosto and explosion while watching this Anime ahahaha.
Damn you Issei!!! What a lucky bastard. I am so jealous!!! Akeno, Rias, and Xenovia are too hot *o*
Kiba didn't give a shit about his surroundings ahahaha. His scene in the locker with Issei though, was really awkward.
Sirzechs-sama is such a genius. That idea has infinite possibilities and I can't wait to see it :3 He is awesome.
The new opening song was nice, but the new ending song was hottt~
Mar 17, 2014 5:38 AM

Jan 2012
this shit is too awesome lmao...

also.. that ED has prompted me to pleasure myself furiously (srs)

to all the men out there watching this voluptious anime.. please stay safe
Apr 11, 2014 4:57 PM
Mar 2014
redcobrawr said:
I'm sad that they didn't animate Issei helping Koneko with her swimming practise :(

You will enjoy the extended BluRay release then.

Feast your eyes on this:
http://imgur.com/a/SWH0K
Apr 22, 2014 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
Rotf such al hilarious episode. Akeno <3 Her and Rias's fight for Issei was great.
Biggest laugh: Sirzechs's idea lol
Apr 30, 2014 1:10 PM

Apr 2014
itisp said:
redcobrawr said:
I'm sad that they didn't animate Issei helping Koneko with her swimming practise :(

Feast your eyes on this:

Where did you get that from? Is it one of the specials? I haven't watched any of the specials from season 1 or 2 since I can't find them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Respect cannot be made by force or fear, it must be earned overtime; otherwise, it was never respect at all."
~ Malik

Highschool DxD is my all-time favorite series!
Apr 30, 2014 3:56 PM

Mar 2013
malikis2cool said:
itisp said:
redcobrawr said:

Feast your eyes on this:

Where did you get that from? Is it one of the specials? I haven't watched any of the specials from season 1 or 2 since I can't find them.

There's 6 minutes worth of extra content released per DVD, haven't seen them in english though.

Note NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XhFt24_EnY

Apr 30, 2014 5:11 PM

Apr 2014
Newhopes said:
malikis2cool said:
itisp said:
redcobrawr said:

Feast your eyes on this:

There's 6 minutes worth of extra content released per DVD, haven't seen them in english though.

Note NSFW

Why would they sub it to spanish before English...? Are there any specials that have English either subbed or dubbed?
"Respect cannot be made by force or fear, it must be earned overtime; otherwise, it was never respect at all."
~ Malik

Apr 30, 2014 7:04 PM

Mar 2013
malikis2cool said:
Newhopes said:
malikis2cool said:
itisp said:
redcobrawr said:

Feast your eyes on this:

Note NSFW

Why would they sub it to spanish before English...? Are there any specials that have English either subbed or dubbed?

It's fansub not offical, the frist 2 episode with extra's have been subbed I believe but thats it.

Apr 30, 2014 8:36 PM

Apr 2014
Newhopes said:
malikis2cool said:
Newhopes said:
malikis2cool said:
itisp said:
redcobrawr said:

Feast your eyes on this:

Note NSFW

It's fansub not offical, the frist 2 episode with extra's have been subbed I believe but thats it.

Oh. That makes sense.
~ Malik

May 1, 2014 12:32 PM

Aug 2013
The first 10 out of 12 episodes with extra scenes have been English subbed by SubDesu.
May 8, 2014 10:41 AM
Mar 2014
malikis2cool said:

From the BD raws.
May 8, 2014 10:43 AM
Mar 2014
Gary29 said:
The first 10 out of 12 episodes with extra scenes have been English subbed by SubDesu.

I've already subbed the whole lot.
May 10, 2014 8:37 AM

Apr 2014
itisp said:
Gary29 said:

Give me the links.... :)
The extra scenes are on the LNs right?
~ Malik

May 10, 2014 9:08 AM

Aug 2013
malikis2cool said:
itisp said:
Gary29 said:

Some of them (like Ise teaching Koneko to swim). Others are anime-only.
May 12, 2014 11:21 AM

Apr 2014
Gary29 said:
malikis2cool said:
itisp said:
Gary29 said:

Some of them (like Ise teaching Koneko to swim). Others are anime-only.

Can I see the anime-only ones then
~ Malik

Aug 11, 2014 4:56 AM

Dec 2013
NO COMMENT O.O
Nov 6, 2014 2:15 AM

Jan 2013
Now the question that was raised and will haunt us all.
What will happened if Issei uses is boost power on Rias' boobs?

I started laughing when Xenovia asked Issei to have a child with her.
Dec 15, 2014 9:29 AM

Sep 2014
Issei luckiest man in the universe nuff said.

Can't stop... nosebleed... x_x.
Dec 19, 2014 12:39 AM

Jan 2014
I too wanted to ask what would happened if issei use the power on rias boobs? did he try that out, any effects? Or was it just casual suggestion?
" I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again " - Asuna
Dec 27, 2014 6:50 PM

Aug 2014
Definitely Koneko-chan is the most sexy!... :3
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 31, 2015 7:04 PM

Nov 2009
Really happy they changed the opening, Since I thought the first one was awful, Great episode as well.
Feb 16, 2015 11:26 AM
Feb 2015
Hi guys.

There was an episode where Rias and Akeno went shopping for swimsuits and sent Issei selfies of them wearing the swimsuits (which they eventually wore in this episode)

Does anyone remember which is the episode where they went shopping for the swimsuit?

Thanks!
Mar 1, 2015 10:27 AM

Oct 2012
Akeno is the best! <3
11/10
Mar 21, 2015 4:56 PM

Aug 2013
Best ''not beach but swimsuit episode'' ever!! :D
Shit, Issei is too much of a lucky guy. But he can be pretty badass too, so I excuse that luck.

Dat new ED is... HNNNNGG.
Dat NeKoneko-chan, dat bunny Asia, that cow Akeno, dat devilish Rias... Everything was perfect :3

As to be expected, the dude who was along Azazel is the White Dragon. I wonder what kind of relationship they'll have, since Ddraig kept saying that they'll had to fight someday. He doesn't seem like a bad guy though.

Akeno being more affection-aggressive was really great. Akeno vs Rias catfight sure is something. Koneko showing some feelings or what might look like was so adorable too <3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 28, 2015 8:11 PM
Feb 2015
What a fun episode!! I liked the ED song with the sexy outfits.
Akeno was amazing in this episode!! Rias vs Akeno... me like.
Xenovia asking him to make a baby xD
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2013

124 by removed-user »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirgoodguy - Jul 7, 2013

251 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

144 by demxnys »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

164 by kitsune0 »»
Sep 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2013

295 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.