Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 12, 2013 12:42 AM

Apr 2010
Hmmm, I disapprove of Toma's overprotective love. But I doubt I'd personally mind it, but a cage? Really? Hmm. . .

If he forgets to lock me I'd be waiting for him behind the door with a frying pan and hit him hard on the head!

I don't know what to feel though. . . .I bet she's gonna get hurt before she sees the diary or something. . . .Like- I don't know but if she gets transferred to another world. . . .who would she date? That green haired dude?

Ugh!
Jul 23, 2013 11:24 PM

Jan 2008
Wow Toma a cage I get that he wants to protect her but f*ck man seriously there is other ways then a cage hell even stalking would be better then that bc if he was just stalking her then with how dim witted she is he could stalk her for years n shit lie that before she would even maybe catch on but enough about that

I liked Toma until the cage part well no the drugging her part other then that he was okay

Decent ep though.
Oct 6, 2013 11:24 AM
Aug 2012
howd she get out of the cage -_-
Dec 29, 2013 5:34 PM

Jan 2013
PrinceJ said:
howd she get out of the cage -_-

Right? That's exactly what I thought too! Gah I hate those types of inconsistencies. I don't think Toma really is that bad of a person like everyone thinks, I just think he's trying to protect her. I understand the cage is a bit much but she really was just going to wander outside and get killed or something. She's not the brightest cookie and I guess it's better she's awake/conscious than just sleeping days away.

That diary must have the answers, I wonder if it was in the first two boyfriends' stories. Interesting.
Feb 8, 2014 5:46 PM

Nov 2011
Protection? More like obsessive, controlling insanity...
I was not okay with this arc. He lies to her, drugs her, locks her up, stalks her, and threatens to rape her?
And that's okay just because he says he loves her? Tell me in what world those actions are considered love... If this were real, I hope someone would call the police. Cause that's illegal.
I like this anime, but Toma was waaaaay too much.
"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale." - Uncle Iroh
Jun 3, 2014 11:57 AM

Dec 2008
Can everyone lease stop pretending this episode wasn't creepy and Toma was justified to do all that to our sap of a heroine just because 'he wanted to protect her'. At the end of the day, it's her decision to fancy Ikki so he should just mind his own business. It's also her fault for being so darn weak and unable to stand up for herself against the hat brigade no-eye Ikki fan girls...

Sorry for ranting against this show because it was actually bearable before this episode but come on, do not justify the forced drugging and imprisoning just because you like the guy (I have yet to play the game so maybe that would change my opinion a little?). Without doubt, this is amongst one of the worst individual episodes within a series that I have watched to date..

Bring back the Shin or Kento storylines, I found those much more palatable.. Though I will (grudgingly) watch the remaining episodes to see how much more pathetic the heroine can become before the show is wrapped up and finally explained properly..
Fullmetal Alchemist Lover here^.^

Jun 27, 2014 4:40 AM

Jan 2014
Toma`s a good guy, he loved Heroine so much and wanted to protect her no matter what, even if it means being hated by the one you love, he always was carefull and soft with her, he didn`t want anything to happen to her, because he loved her so much, that`s why he caged her, because it was safe there, but when she was leaving the house something bad always happens because of Ikki`s fans. He knew that something bad it will happen to her if she leave the house, but she always leave the house that`s why he caged her.
Jun 28, 2014 1:47 PM

Apr 2014
There's one thing between Love and Possessiveness. I get that Toma's 'a nice guy' and I like him - when he's sane. But all the illegal stuff that he did, that's a bit much (.. just a bit).
The Heroine is that drip anyway that if he explained it all to her earlier she wouldn't of left (theory proven when he let her out and explained and she just went back inside the cage). Or he could of just lied to her and said that she was Agoraphobic or couldn't survive before without him - she probably would of just played along with it.

I really dislike the Heroine (I love everything else (except the illegal cage stuff) about this anime, just not her). When you lose your memories, you don't lose your natural instincts (i.e that people don't sleep all day everyday or that it's not natural to obey a guy that locks you in a cage) and you don't lose all of your personality.
She's a blank canvas, too blank.
Jun 14, 2015 6:41 PM

Jul 2013
That was an really sleepy episode. When Heroine fall asleep after she drunk the coffee I knew that Touma mixed something in it.

A Cage? Really? That must be really creepy for Heroine. Touma didn't even trust Shin (btw what happened to him after they talked outside???). Even if his intentions are good all that stuff he did is wrong.

And I'm really curious what Heroine will find in this book.

Dec 11, 2015 9:31 AM

May 2014
This is really good. So much better than I expected.
Nov 1, 2016 7:30 AM
Mar 2016
Is it bad I like Shin's story the best out of all of them? I did like Toma...... until he locked her in a freaking cage and drugged her. Like, didn't they used to be best friends? ugghh im upset lol.
Feb 20, 2017 9:26 PM

May 2013
lol y'all shut up about Toma.

Love makes you do crazy shiet.

This is an anime. Stop getting all worked up xD
Mar 6, 2021 7:30 PM

Jan 2021
thepath said:
I don't blame Toma for locking her in the cage. The Heroine is so cute, she one of my favorite anime female characters

um.................... huh? what? NANI????????
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Mar 2016
What?
She caged lmao

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.