Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2013 9:06 PM

Oct 2010
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Yumekichi11 said:
*bla bla bla some random lolicon rant*
I swear to god, you have been reading TOO MUCH HENTAI to develop that kind of logic. Underage kids like Maria are allowed to go inside public baths with their guardians.
Kodaka is not a guardian. Her sister is and you need to be 18 and over to be one. So you are wrong it's not OK. Kids in general should never go to public baths and should bath at home in private with their mother.
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
She sees a dick so what? Daughters bathing with their fathers are normal and kids her age are bound to ask about such things sooner than later.
SO WHAT? So you OK in showing shit to kids before their age?

No kids bathing with their fathers have a 50% risk factor of having their father turn pedo hence in public baths they have 100% a pedo is looking at them.

There are tons for real in Japan and in the world.
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
And what's up with you making fun of the author and his income? Japan does shit like this all the time and this one is no different.
Cause he FAILED my expectations as of this episode.

I should give out a word to my friends in Japan to boycott him if I want to but nah.

In terms of the episode it's fail on those 2 aspects. Cheap cliche stuff instead of innovations.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 1, 2013 9:14 PM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
No kids bathing with their fathers have a 50% risk factor of having their father turn pedo hence in public baths they have 100% a pedo is looking at them.
waa!!... source pls 0.0"
Feb 1, 2013 9:16 PM
Jul 2012
MorningGlory said:
Yumekichi11 said:
waa!!... source pls 0.0"

da fuk am i reading
Feb 1, 2013 9:20 PM

Mar 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

It does not bother me and more than anything it's pure fiction.

This tends to be close to reality so before you YAP! THINK!

Well there you have it! It's FICTION! All of this is simply the thoughts of a single author and differs greatly from reality.
Just because there are mechs means that it's fiction and is fine to get aroused with middle school ero? Give me a break.

I'll say it again man. Lay of the loli hentai for a while.
It's got you thinking hentai logic.

*edit*

Yumekichi11 said:

did I seriously just read this? More importantly, did you seriously just say that?
NamelessNoogaiFeb 1, 2013 9:23 PM
Feb 1, 2013 9:38 PM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
Yumekichi11 said:
waa!!... source pls 0.0"
McGuill University studies. If you have access.
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Yumekichi11 said:

It does not bother me and more than anything it's pure fiction.

This tends to be close to reality so before you YAP! THINK!

Well there you have it! It's FICTION! All of this is simply the thoughts of a single author and differs greatly from reality.
Just because there are mechs means that it's fiction and is fine to get aroused with middle school ero? Give me a break.
The less real, the better and that means the environment too in general. Nothing more to say. Your problem if you get arousal from it.
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
I'll say it again man. Lay of the loli hentai for a while.
It's got you thinking hentai logic.

*edit*
I don't check it, I provide it and no I was never OK with any fans of hentai of this series but this episode really will boost that big time.
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Yumekichi11 said:
did I seriously just read this? More importantly, did you seriously just say that?
Did some studies with McGuill University. In fact we are interested in the aspects of psychological value with Haganai. We are aware of the author being enticed in the market to make money and adhere to fan pressure. We know also Haganai sold a lot in S1 due to ecchi so we know in S2 it's being applied further to make more $$$ for a better S3 most likely more innovated in ecchi or perhaps less and to conclude things as far as S2 may go along with making it better on the romance/gag side than this S2.

That's my IMO so far to include all elements of S2 and some aspects of S1.

THANK YOU!

Feb 1, 2013 9:46 PM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
In fact we are interested in the aspects of psychological value with Haganai.
Glad you said this.... make me think you are just joking xD
Feb 1, 2013 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
[We are aware of the author being enticed in the market to make money and adhere to fan pressure. We know also Haganai sold a lot in S1 due to ecchi so we know in S2 it's being applied further to make more $$$ for a better S3 most likely more innovated in ecchi or perhaps less and to conclude things as far as S2 may go along with making it better on the romance/gag side than this S2.
This is not the picture I got from reading Japanese sites and forums. From what I read, the result from S1 was not entirely satisfactory from production point of view. This is why the author was drafted into a significant role in the production for S2 (and also got a new character design for the characters). But anyway it does not really have that much to do with the level of ecchi in S2. If anything it is more because the ecchi is more intensive and common for the later volumes of the LN, and S2 covers the later volumes (we are at vol.5 now).
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 1, 2013 11:18 PM

Sep 2011
My god... That puke scene was fucking disgusting, and Kodaka took it on his face(?) too
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 2, 2013 12:10 AM

Sep 2011
To Yumekichi

I Can't even remember how many pro-fanservice and loli comments yumekichi has made over the forums...

You do realize that people can read those posts, and will call you out for shit like this if you are being hypocritical right?

Exposing genitals? Kodaka turning pedo? public indecency so you lock them up?

I am sorry, but whatever hentai you have been watching/reading has been messing your logic up.

"why dost thou protesto so much?" is a good proverb, you said that "too many kids are raped in baths"

there you go, stop reading them and thinking about them that way on a COMEDY Anime. Hardcore pervs may think Maria would've been turned on, but most people did not even REMOTELY think about it that way. Not everything have to be so sexual.
Feb 2, 2013 12:32 AM
Aug 2011
This page and the previous one, were more interesting and FUCKIN' FUNNY than the episode itself. 5/5

Thank you *****, based comedian.
Gatchum_Bye-ByeFeb 2, 2013 12:48 AM
Feb 2, 2013 12:34 AM

Dec 2012
GodlyKyon said:
Hardcore pervs may think Maria would've been turned on, but most people did not even REMOTELY think about it that way. Not everything have to be so sexual.

he is a 33 year old virgin he sees everthing in a sexual manner.
Feb 2, 2013 1:28 AM

Feb 2009
I knew this episode would bring some controversy but the discussion in this thread. Pure gold.
Never change, MAL.

And wow, they just blazed through half of volume5 in this episode. Though they did cut some corners with Kobato putting down Sena and those stage actors with her knowledge of the show.
The roller coaster part was hilarious, though it was kinda noisy so it drowned out some of their screams. Rika was the MVP there, though no UNIVERRRRRRRRRSSSEE!! from her...

The reveal is a big one but I know most really expected it given the hints dropped. And there's no way someone that cute is a guy.
That last part with Yozora kind of came out the wrong way though. Her statement was suppose to be a whisper and only implied bitterness, while here it makes it seem like she's explicitly disappointed. The novels are good at being subtle and implying stuff but here they aren't being subtle at all, and it comes out wrong in the end.
Oh well, this was the case for the first season and it hasn't changed at all.

Great episode still even with my ranting for this.
belatkuroFeb 2, 2013 1:31 AM
Feb 2, 2013 1:58 AM

Aug 2009
That was a pretty interesting and unique episode I must say. It also had the potential for rubbing people the wrong way which I think we have already seen in *ahem* this thread *ahem*. Anyways, for those wondering how Rika managed to convince Yukimura, one possible theory would be Rika saying something along the lines of:

Yukimura-kun, Kodaka is not into err... boy stuff so if you want to get close to him and stay by his side, drop the "I'm a man in training" act and act like a normal girl should

;)
Feb 2, 2013 2:08 AM

Feb 2010
Go to DMC? lol

Get to see Sena masturbate in ep 1 and now Yukimura getting fingered lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2013 3:37 AM

May 2012
Each episode's title is a parody of some other anime title right? From the preview the next episode's title is You can't Do Something Like That! My Idea of Reality Gets Screwed Up When I'm With You. So do anyone know what anime's title are this show parodying for the next episode?
Feb 2, 2013 3:55 AM

May 2010
Haha...That was so coolll..& Yukimura is so cute..He i mean she....is a girl well i knew that before because i read it in a spoiler.
Feb 2, 2013 4:05 AM

Dec 2010
Grat episode, the best of the serie. 5/5

Yumekichi11 said:
nonsense

Dude, after praising show like Shoukoujo i have to conclude that you are mental disturbed and need serious help, anyway good thing we wont see you here anymore to derail this forum with nonfactor studies that nobody cares and don't belong to anime at all. Take care and sayonara.
Fn76Feb 2, 2013 4:10 AM
Feb 2, 2013 9:19 AM

Dec 2009
So the trap who wasn't really a trap after all? Mind fuck.
Feb 2, 2013 9:30 AM

Jan 2013
blazehero said:
That makes her the best trap of them all no?

On that note though, what in the hell if her family's malfunction for her to think she was a boy all these years?
Feb 2, 2013 10:17 AM

Jul 2011
my favorite episode atm
5/5
Feb 2, 2013 10:24 AM
Jan 2013
Ehhhhh?!?! Yukimura is a girl?! That was something that I was NOT expecting. Especially the way they did it. She didn't even know herself? I've never seen that happen before in all the anime that I've watched.
Also, the scene with everyone on the Black Dragon was halarious.
*Reaches the top* "Fuck." *Goes down* XD Win win win!!!!
Feb 2, 2013 10:41 AM

Sep 2011
RedArmyShogun said:
blazehero said:
That makes her the best trap of them all no?

On that note though, what in the hell if her family's malfunction for her to think she was a boy all these years?

Yo dawg, I heard you liked traps. So I put a trap within a trap, so you can fap while you fap.

Yukimura being a reverse false trap is one of the reasons why I like her.

xsrgdarknessx said:
Ehhhhh?!?! Yukimura is a girl?! That was something that I was NOT expecting. Especially the way they did it. She didn't even know herself? I've never seen that happen before in all the anime that I've watched.
Also, the scene with everyone on the Black Dragon was halarious.
*Reaches the top* "Fuck." *Goes down* XD Win win win!!!!

Go an watch infinite stratos. but beware, only 1 heroine is likable
Feb 2, 2013 10:43 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
GodlyKyon said:
Hardcore pervs may think Maria would've been turned on, but most people did not even REMOTELY think about it that way. Not everything have to be so sexual.

he is a 33 year old virgin he sees everthing in a sexual manner.

Yeah... That guy did it too in Nisemonogatari, what a fucking troll. If he wants to call the police on someone he should do it on someone REAL, like his friend hoppy, LOL.

Dunno what he is turned on by, but he applauds to what he was protesting here before.

MelbShaw said:
Go to DMC? lol

Get to see Sena masturbate in ep 1 and now Yukimura getting fingered lol.

it was just touch to see whether there's a penis, but yukimura is probably extra-sensitive.
Feb 2, 2013 10:46 AM

Sep 2012
GodlyKyon said:
it was just touch to see whether there's a penis, but yukimura is probably extra-sensitive.
Or perhaps Rika just probed a bit deeper to confirm... and we can tell she really relishes this task...
symbvFeb 2, 2013 10:50 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 2, 2013 12:15 PM

Sep 2011
aypex said:
Go out with Sena already!

thats what i'm saying, and then marry her,
Feb 2, 2013 12:27 PM
Jan 2013
Man that Black Dragon scene was very funny.

So, the author of this anime has decided to make Yukimura a man, this means I need not be gross out of the idea of a Yukimura X Kodaka arc.
Feb 2, 2013 12:48 PM
Aug 2011
belatkuro said:
I knew this episode would bring some controversy but the discussion in this thread. Pure gold.
Never change, MAL.

There was no controversy. It literally was just one guy who had a problem.
Feb 2, 2013 1:06 PM
Dec 2011
Yeah i hate that guy.

But wholly crap this episode was the craziest thing i've seen in a long time. I'm still not sure what to think of it. I don't even know what to comment on. RIka molesting Yukimura for like an hour alone would have made this episode but the anime's staff would have none of that. They just wen't all out.

I'm starting to really feel bad for Yozora. Her world just gets bigger and bigger when she wants it to be just the two of them.
Feb 2, 2013 2:49 PM

Mar 2011
Haha! Watching this with a friend. That got a little odd for a moment there...
Feb 2, 2013 4:36 PM

Jul 2007
In my opinion this was, by far, the best episode so far :'D
Feb 2, 2013 5:08 PM

May 2009
Omg... i'm sorry to mention God, but OH MY GOD! He's a girl? They really got me there haha, i seriously thought he was a guy throughout the whole show. Not that i didn't have suspicions, but i accepted him as a dude... i thought he was a fanservice character for yaoi lovers, but i guess they tricked me. man, i admit i like this show :)
Feb 2, 2013 5:19 PM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
[We are aware of the author being enticed in the market to make money and adhere to fan pressure. We know also Haganai sold a lot in S1 due to ecchi so we know in S2 it's being applied further to make more $$$ for a better S3 most likely more innovated in ecchi or perhaps less and to conclude things as far as S2 may go along with making it better on the romance/gag side than this S2.
This is not the picture I got from reading Japanese sites and forums. From what I read, the result from S1 was not entirely satisfactory from production point of view. This is why the author was drafted into a significant role in the production for S2 (and also got a new character design for the characters). But anyway it does not really have that much to do with the level of ecchi in S2. If anything it is more because the ecchi is more intensive and common for the later volumes of the LN, and S2 covers the later volumes (we are at vol.5 now).
Well from the LN standpoint but market wise there is more saturation. I mean you would not see the same in the LN with how you feel the output of anime cause most of times it's more than the LN simply cause it's animated and out brain takes less effort from reading and can concentrate more on how it reflects upon what it sees instead.

Basically reading the Maria part, I would most like not be affected as much as seeing it in general.
GodlyKyon said:
To Yumekichi

I Can't even remember how many pro-fanservice and loli comments yumekichi has made over the forums...

You do realize that people can read those posts, and will call you out for shit like this if you are being hypocritical right?

Exposing genitals? Kodaka turning pedo? public indecency so you lock them up?

I am sorry, but whatever hentai you have been watching/reading has been messing your logic up.

"why dost thou protesto so much?" is a good proverb, you said that "too many kids are raped in baths"

there you go, stop reading them and thinking about them that way on a COMEDY Anime. Hardcore pervs may think Maria would've been turned on, but most people did not even REMOTELY think about it that way. Not everything have to be so sexual.
Well it appeared to me like that and that's how it is. Some people tend to be affected by some stuff I am not. And we all different man.

Other than, I saw the scene is not likable and that's that. Maria seeing a penis is gross to me not cute. Rika masturbating Yukimura to me is GROSS! You should have RESPECT and I condemn to hell those who do sex in public and are not aware of their surrounding not being private. Getting a hotel or home is better for all these matters. So yeah I did not like the scene. Some other series this does not bother me in Haganai IT DOES. That's it.

Some stuff just does not work with me and I have perfect rights to call it. Even if it's seldom.
Yumekichi11Feb 2, 2013 5:24 PM

Feb 2, 2013 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
I am just about to watch this episode, but because I've been seeing WHOLE LOT OF SCREEN CAPTURES from Tumblr, Twitter etc, it feels like I've watched it already. Fucking internet people. This is my first time being spoiled. I'll be careful from now on.

Anyway, about to watch it in minutes.

thisguy2011 said:

I'm starting to really feel bad for Yozora. Her world just gets bigger and bigger when she wants it to be just the two of them.

But it's her fault in the first place. She created Rinjinbu herself. Without that though, there'd be no 'Haganai' anime lol. Anyway, she must have thought no one would join the club.
Feb 2, 2013 5:25 PM

Apr 2012
this episode really surprise me and finally yukimura identity is revealed
Feb 2, 2013 5:31 PM

Apr 2012
This...this.... this ep.. Nuff said.
They finally revealed yukimura to be a girl. Bout time they did.
Next weeks going to be another killer ep
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Feb 2, 2013 7:01 PM

Apr 2008
Has the whole 'but I don't have any friends' thing gotten old to anyone else? It stopped being remotely believable halfway through the first season. They're so collectively dense someone must be gassing that clubroom regularly.

They just had a roundabout birds and the bees conversation, come on. The plot blinders that are put on these characters is excruciating to watch.
Feb 2, 2013 7:10 PM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Well from the LN standpoint but market wise there is more saturation. I mean you would not see the same in the LN with how you feel the output of anime cause most of times it's more than the LN simply cause it's animated and out brain takes less effort from reading and can concentrate more on how it reflects upon what it sees instead.
Maybe, but you are talking about ecchi content of S2 being more than S1 and why it is the case, right? What you said here does not change the point that your argument that S2 has apparently more ecchi content to make more $$ is questionable. The LN itself has more ecchi in later volumes, and it is just natural to see it reflected when those volumes are adapted into anime. Whether it looks more saturation because it is animated etc does not change that.

Yumekichi11 said:
Some stuff just does not work with me and I have perfect rights to call it. Even if it's seldom.
Calling it is fine but please do not go ballistic every time you do it. People reading your ranting and bashing would just get irritated. I can see why some would like to call such behavior "bipolar".
symbvFeb 2, 2013 7:14 PM

Feb 2, 2013 7:19 PM

Sep 2012
Baddie007 said:
So, the author of this anime has decided to make Yukimura a man, this means I need not be gross out of the idea of a Yukimura X Kodaka arc.
Not sure what you are trying to say here. Decided to make Yukimura a man?

Even if you meant to say "woman" instead of "man", this is still not quite right. The author of this anime did not suddenly decide to make Yukimura a woman. She had been a woman from the very beginning in the original Light Novel. The anime has not changed anything, and the anime staff did not make any decision regarding the gender of Yukimura.

Feb 2, 2013 7:22 PM
Jul 2012
Symbv haganai is rated R+ so i dont see why ecchi is particularly a bad thing if it's geared towards adults. I don't understand why yume is getting so mad.
Feb 2, 2013 7:40 PM

Apr 2011
I knew it all along that she was a girl. Thanks to some guy who spoiled it back in season 1.

- The Black Dragon ride scene was hilarious.
- Sena x Kodaka scene was cute. Sena was mistaken for a mom.
- OMG! Kodaka saw everything about Yukimura! Lucky bastard!
- OMG! OMG! Rika groping Yuki's crotch is just erotic. I played that scene countless times.

Looks like the director is aiming for a Sena x Kodaka end?
Feb 2, 2013 7:41 PM

Sep 2012
^ Might as well say perhaps the author for the LN is heading for a Sena end...

JavierR said:
Symbv haganai is rated R+ so i dont see why ecchi is particularly a bad thing if it's geared towards adults. I don't understand why yume is getting so mad.
I am not sure there is a rating system for anime aired on TV (there is rating system for movies, but as far as I know there isn't one for TV anime), but Haganai is aired in midnight time slot in Japan so it is not supposed to be watched by minors. And yume has been ecstatic about ecchi stuff in many other occasions but when some perceived line is crossed (that apparently only he knows) he went full aggressive mode bashing against it. I think this is what many in this forum seem to find issue with.

Feb 2, 2013 8:56 PM

Nov 2007
Awesome episode!

The whole amusement park episode was well paced. With great Sena and Kodaka moments when they went to see the show. But Yozora is still my favourite, so couldn't really root for them!

And is it gay of me to find Yukimura cute all on a sudden?!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 2, 2013 9:26 PM
Oct 2012
Magito said:
I knew it all along that she was a girl. Thanks to some guy who spoiled it back in season 1.

Was she really a trap? When she was originally introduced she made it clear that boys in the locker room refused to treat her as a guy. Wasn't that clear enough?

As for Yumekichi. I think his greater problem is that Maria is called a "nun", as such, with him being self declared as Greek Orthodox, anything sexually related to her strikes him as wrong. I wouldn't criticize him too much, I think he can handle sex pretty well, it is when something insults religion he gets offended. I vaguely recall another thread where he expressed the same sentiments without the sexual aspect. I think it was on a SAO thread. So this scene just tripped a pre-existing wire he had.

However Yume, there is NOTHING Pedo about the scene. Kodaka does not see Maria in a sexual capacity. He sees her as a child, and himself as a father figure for her, as evident with his taking care of her in the previous episode, and his LACK of blushing in this episode (his response to Yukimura is completely different) even when she points out his "member". Now I can sympathize that a religious person could get offended by the way the Japanese view nuns, but that is something different than trying to read sex into this scene.
Feb 2, 2013 9:27 PM
Oct 2012
shanimebib said:

Quite the opposite, I would say.

If you suddenly found her less cute, then I think it might have meaning.
Feb 2, 2013 9:31 PM

Aug 2012
BakaGekai said:
Also, having questioned my sexuality since the first series over Yukimura being a trap ... I feel very relieved ...

Amen.
Feb 2, 2013 9:34 PM

Nov 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
shanimebib said:

Quite the opposite, I would say.

If you suddenly found her less cute, then I think it might have meaning.

It was a pun intended for Sena finding Yukimura cute because now she knows Yukimura is a girl. :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 2, 2013 10:07 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
As for Yumekichi. I think his greater problem is that Maria is called a "nun", as such, with him being self declared as Greek Orthodox, anything sexually related to her strikes him as wrong. I wouldn't criticize him too much, I think he can handle sex pretty well, it is when something insults religion he gets offended. I vaguely recall another thread where he expressed the same sentiments without the sexual aspect. I think it was on a SAO thread. So this scene just tripped a pre-existing wire he had.
Don't forget he also breathed fire about the scene of Rika examining Yukimura too. What I see is that there are many pre-existing wires in him that could be quite different from the lines we draw and when one of them was tripped the reaction was way over the top. I think that is the real "greater problem".

Feb 2, 2013 10:17 PM

Sep 2011
Magito said:

- The Black Dragon ride scene was hilarious.
- Sena x Kodaka scene was cute. Sena was mistaken for a mom.
- OMG! Kodaka saw everything about Yukimura! Lucky bastard!
- OMG! OMG! Rika groping Yuki's crotch is just erotic. I played that scene countless times.

Looks like the director is aiming for a Sena x Kodaka end?

LOL ! kodaka is lucky indeed

Wasit me that spoiled it?
Feb 2, 2013 10:20 PM

Sep 2011
Symbv:

Is unbelievable that he could not see the fact that, Maria being a nun is only for the name element, Anyone can see that this series is nothing to do with religion.
Feb 2, 2013 10:37 PM

Mar 2010
I knew it, she was too cute to not be a girl, Kodaka you lucky bastard, and that groping was... AHH Rika is too awesome, one of my favs definitely.

Elite60 said:
Boy, that was one of the most graphic puking scenes I've seen and being in 1st POV to boot. Poor Kodaka.

Geez Rika, you certainly groped those private's of Yukimura for a quite a bit.

LOL since the moment i saw that scene i was gonna write the exact same thing...
Megmurdel said:
this ep was even better than the prev. one 5/5 :D

also this is priceless

THANK YOU!!! The moment i saw this i was expecting someone would post this screenshot, so i wouldn't have to do it myself LOL.

JavierR said:

gr8

If their faces weren't blue, this scene would've been GR8 LOL...
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.