Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2012 2:30 AM

Sep 2011
Tensho said:
Okay, I did feel this episode was running a bit too fast especially when it's going through the drama.

The comedic moment at the start was refreshing though, and the main story is there, but the pacing needs to slow for it to have a greater impact, at least towards me.

Though I must say, after the episode sinks in, they did cover quite a bit & clearly the narrative is well written.

True. Maybe this fast pacing is only on this arc, at least and I hope.

Nov 4, 2012 2:41 AM
Jun 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Tensho said:
Okay, I did feel this episode was running a bit too fast especially when it's going through the drama.

The comedic moment at the start was refreshing though, and the main story is there, but the pacing needs to slow for it to have a greater impact, at least towards me.

Though I must say, after the episode sinks in, they did cover quite a bit & clearly the narrative is well written.

nothing wrong with hoping... what will happen if it was rushed again for the next arc?
Nov 4, 2012 2:43 AM

Sep 2011
TheFactSheet said:
Sigh naturally... little busters VN players will protect and say the anime is good because that's what they think... but how about those who doesnt have any idea what little busters is?

as a NOOB on the little busters, we dont know about the story, (and we are not lame enough to spoil ourselves read the story on wikipedia) so we have been looking for the STORY, the point of everything, the reason why we should stay and watch. and now just as when there's finally some sort of story and character progression (though between the two), it ended within just 1 episode. (now that's RUSHED). so you cant blame if we talked about disappointed about the adaptation. clannad hooked NOOBS like me on episode 3 (some ever since the start on that anime) why cant little busters do that? there must be reason...

THOUGH, its indeed wrong to blame JC staff for the failure. they have been rocking on sakurasou no pet na kanojo. so its either the staff JC staff/key placed to head the production who is doing the mistake. the pro anime folks on 2ch also pointed this out.

LB's pacing is so slow than Clannad though more or less I get it why they are rushing things out on Komari's arc. It's just they are still not yet finished in the Common Route. Probably JC Staff thought they can't hook the non-VN player viewers by just showing the Common Route so they insert Komari's arc for starters.

Nov 4, 2012 2:45 AM

Sep 2011
TheFactSheet said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Tensho said:

nothing wrong with hoping... what will happen if it was rushed again for the next arc?

Don't know about the next arc but this series is 26 episodes for a reason.

Nov 4, 2012 2:46 AM

Oct 2007
TheFactSheet said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Tensho said:

Better rushing than getting another Tsukihime anime amirite
Nov 4, 2012 3:22 AM

May 2008
Really feels different from the VN , yet i love it. Its rushed yet i cant bring myself to hate it when i see Komari .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 4, 2012 5:34 AM

Sep 2011
TheFactSheet said:

and now just as when there's finally some sort of story and character progression (though between the two), it ended within just 1 episode.

what the hell are you talking about? 1 episode? this is obviously continuing on to the next episode.
Nov 4, 2012 5:36 AM

Dec 2009
Well, Komari's route is being animated fine.

Honestly, I don't understand why people don't like Komari. Sure, her voice is kinda... irritating but the character isn't bad, although a little swallow.

I wonder what J.C. Staff will do after Komari's route finishes.
Nov 4, 2012 5:41 AM

Sep 2011
Linkark07 said:

Honestly, I don't understand why people don't like Komari. Sure, her voice is kinda... irritating but the character isn't bad, although a little swallow.

I think you forgotten Nishizono. She has yet to be introduce. :D

Nov 4, 2012 5:46 AM
Jul 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Linkark07 said:

I think you forgotten Nishizono. She has yet to be introduce. :D

Can't wait until Mio
Nov 4, 2012 5:57 AM

Nov 2010
Aside from cuts in train dejavu and "I could saved the cat if I act faster", this is a good start for the Komari drama. Too bad rumors said we only have one more episode for Komari...

Also, please don't put too many nested spoiler on unrelated things, guys. I would love to see more trap Riki, but putting it in separated thread would be better.
Nov 4, 2012 6:00 AM
Jul 2012
komari flipping out was pretty creepy. I still dont like her though.
Nov 4, 2012 6:22 AM

Nov 2009
Linkark07 said:

If it helps, I like her! Actually, I love her to bits and pieces. She's my second favorite girl. I mean, she's so optimistic and happy and loves her friends. And she and Rin interacting and doing cute friend-type things is the cutest thing ever. I can understand why people don't like her voice (although I personally don't mind it, except for, for some reason, her crying during her breakdown), but she has such a sweet personality! I guess it all just comes down to tastes.

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Nov 4, 2012 7:19 AM

Oct 2009
komari chan u can call me oni-chan too ;;

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 4, 2012 7:19 AM

Apr 2010
So Komari had a brother who died and it was such a big shock for Komari forgot everything about him, her parents don't want her do be sad so they told her she never had a brother in the first place.
She must have really liked her brother.
The falling star scene was pretty nice and Komari reaction when she thought she was caught for leaving school grounds at night was pretty funny.
Nov 4, 2012 7:41 AM

Nov 2010
Aversa said:
So Komari had a brother who died and it was such a big shock for Komari forgot everything about him, her parents don't want her do be sad so they told her she never had a brother in the first place.
The falling star scene was pretty nice and Komari reaction when she thought she was caught for leaving school grounds at night was pretty funny.

That's actually not really accurate, but we'll see about it later.
Nov 4, 2012 8:18 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome, I love the Komarimax scene at the beginning!

Matters more serious; Riki just filled in the slot of Komari's dead brother. The break down sended chills down my spine, especially when they played my fav bgm "In The Town of Incessant Rain."
Nov 4, 2012 8:24 AM

May 2010
Okay, I didn't expect Komari's breakdown at all. It seems like she is a completely different person. I guess it is better to know the bitter truth than to live with fake knowledge.
I'm looking forward to the next episode (:
Nov 4, 2012 9:29 AM

Jan 2012
Peh. I'll watch this episode, but I can only expect it'll be more of the same low budget, overly high-pitched rubbish.
Nov 4, 2012 9:33 AM
Jul 2012
Aversa said:

So Komari had a brother who died and
so Komari forgot everything about him. She really liked her brother yeah.

I thought it was obvious since they threw in 2-3 scene of her being embarrassed then she said,"You didn't see anything, I didn't see anything, so it's ok" I mean what did everyone think those scenes were there for? just fanservice?
Nov 4, 2012 9:43 AM

Sep 2011
If this is the way of little busters to show the "plot" i will drop it. Bored like hell episode. And komari is simply annoying. I'm beggining to think that little busters must be the most overrated vn ever created.
Nov 4, 2012 9:47 AM

Oct 2010
Sa-chan_ said:
Yumekichi11 said:

A) To be funny!

B) To be part of the story.

I think the 2nd option is less likely LOL. Remembering the fanservice scenes on the game, none of them is to be part of the story.

And none of them is funny or entertaining, for me.
Part of the story may imply as little as showing out one asset's by being clumsy to the one who she loves. The hints were all over the place however I don't like the sudden turn it takes for a romance.
dizzyworld2 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:
Also, let's see how many will complain about the minor fanservice scenes. Not that I'm fond of them (really, I would prefer if JC cut them out), but it don't seem like anything so serious. :P
It's not, the way they show it is either

A) To be funny!

It's not done to be sexual in any way. I know, trust me or look at my list. At first I was pissed off too but they are trying to not hold back on some stuff and make it natural.

Those who see it as sexual it is their kick but don't bother with me. Your any pic or stuff of Noumi or this series hentai/ecchi is deleted from my mind automatically. It's impossible for me to have anything sexual for this series. Impossible.

Ahaha yeah.
Those panty shots of Komari were only shown to (it's not a spoiler anymore as people watching the anime should get it by now)
Yes that too, most likely it's a good means to do that.
Mary_Vanucchi said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Yumekichi11 said:

A) To be funny!

I think the 2nd option is less likely LOL. Remembering the fanservice scenes on the game, none of them is to be part of the story.

And none of them is funny or entertaining, for me.

I think the same. I skimmed fast most of the fanservice scenes since they were completely unnecessary. Luckily, they were short, so I didn't want to complain about them.
That's another thing I liked for Komari, however Kurugaya seems to have been extended a little in terms of the breast bouncing or so it looks like that due to it being animated.
RyanSaotome said:
If people are already complaining about fanservice, I look forward to when we have the Kud route.

That does not mean you can assume they will put all of them in the anime series. Studio chooses what they do.
Yumekichi11Nov 4, 2012 9:51 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 4, 2012 9:48 AM

Sep 2012
Rannta said:
little busters must be the most overrated vn ever created.
Exaggerated mode does not make you more convincing... The word "overrated" is overused anyway.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 9:58 AM
Jul 2012
I expected more rage from seeing komari's panties.
Nov 4, 2012 10:09 AM
Jul 2012
Rannta said:
If this is the way of little busters to show the "plot" i will drop it. Bored like hell episode. And komari is simply annoying. I'm beggining to think that little busters must be the most overrated vn ever created.

That's cool, I mean it's no gain or loss for us who like it.
Nov 4, 2012 10:18 AM

Aug 2012
Gunslayerboy said:
This reminded me of Kotomi breakdown from Clannad. It just seems similar to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB40_Vxd2Fw

I was thinking the same thing, except I was expecting a more bone chilling cry from Komari. I think her seiyuu could have done better there, but oh well.
Nov 4, 2012 10:29 AM
Jul 2012
AlexTheRiot said:
Gunslayerboy said:
This reminded me of Kotomi breakdown from Clannad. It just seems similar to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB40_Vxd2Fw

I was thinking the same thing, except I was expecting a more bone chilling cry from Komari. I think her seiyuu could have done better there, but oh well.

Coming from the VN it wasn't that far off believe me
will be Kotomi level maybe a bit more intense. But Komari route is not really about the breakdown but how
Nov 4, 2012 10:30 AM
Aug 2011
lifeaspect said:
TheFactSheet said:

Better rushing than getting another Tsukihime anime amirite
There's a Tsukihime anime?
I've never actually heard about it before.

JavierR said:
I expected more rage from seeing komari's panties.

There's still a small discussion about it, but I'm also surprised there's no rage.
Nov 4, 2012 10:30 AM
Jul 2012
MY HEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Nov 4, 2012 11:11 AM

Mar 2012
I have a feeling the next episode will hit me right in the feels.
Nov 4, 2012 11:27 AM

Sep 2011
Rannta said:

This isn't 'the plot'.Komari isn't the main heroine of LB, after all.
Rin's route and more importantly Refrain are what the plot is and like in previous KEY works, it'll take some time to actually get there.
It was the same with the visual novel: complete all the girl routes(that range from meh to good) and only then proceed to the really fantastic stuff like Refrain.

So no, it definitely isn't the most overrated vn of all time.It would be if Refrain and Rin2 weren't so bloody amazing, the cast wasn't so damn loveable, the jokes weren't so absolutely hilarious and Masato's kinniku route didn't exist.
And besides, doesn't that title belong to Fate/Stay Night?

As for the non-visual novel players who are dissing LB and blame KEY for their disappointment: while JC Staff are being faithful to the game, their execution of the scenes leaves alot to be desired.Most aren't nearly as good as they were in the vn, and alot of the humor falls flat in JC Staff's hands.Characters didn't come off being as shallow as they seem in the anime when I was starting out the vn, too.
So don't go around assuming that the anime is as good as the vn just because people are saying that's it's faithful.The vn is superior in every way(except in animation @_@). Key's not to blame here.

About the panty shot: I could accept the one in episode 2 since they were technically adapting it from the vn but inserting one randomly in this episode was pretty damn stupid, they didn't have to show her panties to get the point across that she didn't want them seen -_-
If they're going to add ecchi to this then it might as well come from the vn's few ecchi scenes(which are like what, 2?) instead of inserting them just because someone in the staff got horny.

Also it really speaks volumes about JC Staff how they can cut out foreshadowing stuff like the train déja vu but keep the panties.Seriously.
skapandiNov 4, 2012 1:01 PM
Nov 4, 2012 11:47 AM
Aug 2011
TravSavage said:
I have a feeling the next episode will hit me right in the feels.

I actually got hit in the feels already, but the next episode seems to be a full flashback and those can really hit hard if done well.
Nov 4, 2012 12:02 PM
Jul 2011
Can Anyone Tell Me

In Any Arc This Scene Will Appear ?

Nov 4, 2012 12:10 PM

Oct 2011
skapandi said:
As for the non-visual novel players who are dissing LB and blame KEY for their disappointment: while JC Staff are being faithful to the game, their execution of the scenes leaves alot to be desired.Most aren't nearly as good as they were in the vn, and alot of the humor falls flat in JC Staff's hands.Characters didn't come off being as shallow as they seem in the anime when I was starting out the vn, too.
So don't go around assuming that the anime is as good as the vn just because people are saying that's it's faithful.The vn is superior in every way(except in animation @_@). Key's not to blame here.
Wasn't it told that Kay is supervising JC's work? Like it's usually done.

Characters in VN are also flat as a pavement - they do develop later but first impression of them is rather boring (except Kud and Kurugaya but it's because of how they were shown - borderline pervert and Kud). So here it will also take time for them to show who they are. I wonder a bit how they will cope with them after route will finish - will see.

And people complaining that series is boring - I agree. If I didn't play the game I would drop it already, even after hearing that there is some really AWESOME stuff later. What kind of argument is that?
But than I miss more comedic parts here than some clues - so cutting off deja vu = well whatever; cutting off Komari-Max vs Yui-chan = bad JC Staff, bad.
Nov 4, 2012 12:17 PM
Jul 2012
skapandi said:

About the panty shot: I could accept the one in episode 2 since they were technically adapting it from the vn but inserting one randomly in this episode was pretty damn stupid, they didn't have to show her panties to get the point across that she didn't want them seen -_-
If they're going to add ecchi to this then it might as well come from the vn's few ecchi scenes(which are like what, 2?) instead of inserting them just because someone in the staff got horny.

No, not because staff got horny, because the staff had a Basic Donut for breakfast that day.
Nov 4, 2012 12:38 PM

Sep 2011
Dalek-baka said:

Characters in VN are also flat as a pavement - they do develop later but first impression of them is rather boring (except Kud and Kurugaya but it's because of how they were shown - borderline pervert and Kud). So here it will also take time for them to show who they are. I wonder a bit how they will cope with them after route will finish - will see.

And people complaining that series is boring - I agree. If I didn't play the game I would drop it already, even after hearing that there is some really AWESOME stuff later. What kind of argument is that?
But than I miss more comedic parts here than some clues - so cutting off deja vu = well whatever; cutting off Komari-Max vs Yui-chan = bad JC Staff, bad.

That was stated somewhere, yeah.But still, JC Staff is the studio that's adapting this. Key's supervision is probably what's making this adaptation so faithful in terms of content but the way the scenes are actually executed is all up to JC Staff, not Key.

The main 5 childhood friends were interesting from the start in the game(for me at least) while in the anime you can't really grasp their character besides their archetype when we're already 5 episodes into it.It's okay if the other girls don't have that much of a personality established in the anime yet since they've barely gotten any screentime(Haruka and Kud) but the childhood friends have gotten tons.
And yeah, I'm curious about that too.

The dejá vu part was actually a nice piece of foreshadowing that's relevant to the plot while the comedy scenes aren't.I am glad they kept the Yui-chan bit though because I love the comedy in LB too, but would it really have killed them to include that one bit of foreshadowing?
blasterion said:

No, not because staff got horny, because the staff had a Basic Donut for breakfast that day.

I don't remember the donut panty shot being in the roof(it was in the baseball club room if I remember correctly).
But if that was it, then we got it out of the way which is good.Hoping that's the case.

Ahmad-99 said:
Can Anyone Tell Me

skapandiNov 4, 2012 12:48 PM
Nov 4, 2012 12:50 PM
Jul 2012
skapandi said:
Dalek-baka said:

That was stated somewhere, yeah.But still, JC Staff is the studio that's adapting this. Key's supervision is probably what's making this adaptation so faithful in terms of content but the way the scenes are actually executed is all up to JC Staff, not Key.

The main 5 childhood friends were interesting from the start in the game(for me at least) while in the anime you can't really grasp their character besides their archetype when we're already 5 episodes into it.It's okay if the other girls don't have that much of a personality established in the anime yet since they've barely gotten any screentime(Haruka and Kud) but the childhood friends have gotten tons.

The dejá vu part was actually a nice piece of foreshadowing that's relevant to the plot while the comedy scenes aren't.I am glad they kept the Yui-chan bit though because I love the comedy in LB too, but would it really have killed them to include that one bit of foreshadowing?
blasterion said:

I don't remember the donut panty shot being in the roof(it was in the baseball club room if I remember correctly).
But if that was it, then we got it out of the way which is good.Hoping that's the case.

Ahmad-99 said:
Can Anyone Tell Me

It was in the club room but we are already 65% thru Komari route if it's gonna show up it's now or never
Nov 4, 2012 12:59 PM

Sep 2011
blasterion said:

It was in the club room but we are already 65% thru Komari route if it's gonna show up it's now or never

It felt pretty inappropriate to put it there though.
And who's to say they won't try to squeeze it in some other place after this route is done for some extra fanservice?Urgh.
Nov 4, 2012 1:00 PM
Jul 2011
blasterion said:
skapandi said:
Dalek-baka said:

blasterion said:

Ahmad-99 said:
Can Anyone Tell Me

is this Scene Shows Up in Komari's Route ?
Nov 4, 2012 1:02 PM
Jul 2012
skapandi said:
blasterion said:

It felt pretty inappropriate to put it there though.
And who's to say they won't try to squeeze it in some other place after this route is done for some extra fanservice?Urgh.

Because Kud has a much bigger fanbase than Komari, so even if there is fanservice it'll be Kud shipping, After all do you see a Komarin-Fuefter?
Nov 4, 2012 1:07 PM

Sep 2011
Ahmad-99 said:

No.Like I said, it only shows up during the Refrain route.

blasterion said:

Because Kud has a much bigger fanbase than Komari, so even if there is fanservice it'll be Kud shipping, After all do you see a Komarin-Fuefter?

So they'll do Kud fanservice instead?That's even worse.(though I don't think they'll really need to add anything since most of her CGs feature her half-naked...)
Fuefter, lol.
Nov 4, 2012 1:09 PM
Aug 2012
skapandi said:

To be precise, the adaptation is by Michiru Shimada with a methodology designed by Key. She's working on her own (Key hired her before they even picked a studio) while checking in with the game writers from time to time.

From a higher level, Key actually dictated how the anime story would change from the game, so she isn't responsible for all the differences either.

The studio JC Staff has no involvement with script - they never do, except on a couple anime original works.
Nov 4, 2012 1:18 PM
Jul 2011
skapandi said:
Ahmad-99 said:

No.Like I said, it only shows up during the Refrain route.

blasterion said:

So they'll do Kud fanservice instead?That's even worse.(though I don't think they'll really need to add anything since most of her CGs feature her half-naked...)
Fuefter, lol.

oh Sorry I haven't Noticed your Reply

Then This is Great

I'm Really Excited for Refrain *^*

Through i haven't Play the VN
Nov 4, 2012 1:19 PM

Sep 2011
Yerld said:

To be precise, the adaptation is by Michiru Shimada with a methodology designed by Key. She's working on her own (Key hired her before they even picked a studio) while checking in with the game writers from time to time.

From a higher level, Key actually dictated how the anime story would change from the game, so she isn't responsible for all the differences either.

The studio JC Staff has no involvement with script - they never do, except on a couple anime original works.

I guess.Since you seem to know more than me I won't argue with that.
I don't really have that many problems with the script, something else feels off.Probably the direction, but I'm not entirely sure.
And when I said Key wasn't to blame here I meant more like the original source material wasn't to blame other than their supervision work on the anime.Probably should've been clearer on that.

Ahmad-99 said:

oh Sorry I haven't Noticed your Reply

Then This is Great

I'm Really Excited for Refrain *^*

Through i haven't Play the VN

Oh, that's okay.
You should be, it's great stuff and easily the best part of the VN.
skapandiNov 4, 2012 1:25 PM
Nov 4, 2012 1:33 PM

Apr 2010
Good adaptation of Komari's route. The breakdown was intense, it made me suffer too. It works well because Komari is always cheerfull.
Also, a bit of romance in their date, I've wished for more cute moments but it's okay.

I'm waiting for next episode, I've played the VN so I know what to expect. 5/5.
Nov 4, 2012 1:33 PM

Oct 2011
skapandi said:

With friends - I liked them but for me they were also bit boring (excluding Rin) - Masato was that idiot running around, Kengo is serious one and Kyousuke is
Only my dedication to Masato's awesomeness stopped me from skiping most scenes with them. But that's personal thing i suppose.
And batting practice - that was best part of VN.

What doesn't work here for me is that they do good job with big events, like start of Komari route or introduction of Kurugaya... yet a lot of those small cute/dramatic scenes are cut out. Komari-Max for one, moments when Rin opens to others.
It makes it somehow disjointed or rushed.
Dalek-bakaNov 4, 2012 1:39 PM
Nov 4, 2012 1:41 PM

Aug 2011
skapandi said:

I guess.Since you seem to know more than me I won't argue with that.
I don't really have that many problems with the script, something else feels off.Probably the direction, but I'm not entirely sure.
And when I said Key wasn't to blame here I meant more like the original source material wasn't to blame other than their supervision work on the anime.Probably should've been clearer on that.

it's the pacing, were only 5 episodes in and were already half way through komari's route. in the vn we had the whole common route which was over 5 hours worth of character development to get to know komari and (for those that dont mind her) care about her, making the break down MUCH more effective. while in the anime version we knew komari for like an hour. hardly anyone would care about this annoying, clumsy, moeblob girl that JC portrayed.

another thing.. theyre shoving random group activity/common route during the route (yui chan, komari max, baseball practice, a kinniku quote by masato (which by the way belittles his character)). in the visual novel, we had plenty of time to transition out of the happy mood into the individual routes which overall created that eerie/serious tone. the whole thing feels watered down because of these dumb choices in direction.

hell, the characters feel totally different from the VN... im scared for the later parts of the story.. if this is the foundation the viewers are working off of, i feel like refrain wont nearly be as good..

TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Nov 4, 2012 1:45 PM

Dec 2010
My full thoughts from an anime only view

Nov 4, 2012 1:49 PM

Sep 2011
Dalek-baka said:

With friends - I liked them but for me they were also bit boring (excluding Rin) - Masato was that idiot running around, Kengo is serious one and Kyousuke is
Only my dedication to Masato's awesomeness stopped me from skiping most scenes with them. But that's personal thing i suppose.
And batting practice - that was best part of VN.

What doesn't work here for me is that they do good job with big events, like start of Komari route or introduction of Kurugaya... yet a lot of those small cute/dramatic scenes are cut out. Komari-Max for one, moments when Rin opens to others.
It makes it somehow disjointed/rushed.

Haha, to be fair

Yup, it really depends on the person.
(as for me I thought that Kyousuke was cool, Masato was hilarious, Rin was funny and adorable, Kengo was no fun most of the time but that made the rare moments he smiled all the better and
and that Riki was pretty okay as a protagonist) So I'd never consider skipping any of their scenes; I liked the girls but the childhood friends and their strong bonds were really the highlight of the cast and the whole visual novel for me.

Agreed on batting practice being awesome.Super fun mini-game, never skipped it.

True.
skapandiNov 4, 2012 2:06 PM
Nov 4, 2012 1:50 PM

Jan 2011
We have to keep in mind that the anime is going for 25% of the vn in the best scenario, not 100%.

So I don't think we can expect refrain to be as good as in the vn.

And I'm really a hater of that director, but at least he's not as bad as he was in his first work as a director.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.