Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2012 12:05 AM

Sep 2012
Good character development in this episode. Loled at the "baseball test". Looking forward to the next episode.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Oct 14, 2012 12:20 AM

May 2011
Genix said:
Is this going to be a harem route? I haven't played LB! nor have I read much on it either... I avoid spoilers if I can help it in most cases. Like, I'm not too sure if this is going to be like how KyoAny did it with most of Key's games... they turned the routes into resolved arcs fitting into a single continuum, a main story being followed to the end. It doesn't look like it in this anime...

Well, so far so good anyway.

Unless J.C. plans on changing the story, which won't like happen since they plan on keeping it true to the VN, there won't be any arcs that lead to this form of continuation. It should be entirely different from how Clannad was animated. And don't worry, this won't turn into a harem.
Oct 14, 2012 12:36 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
I'm enjoying the obvious thought that was put in the story and characters so far and I found this episode a little bit better than the first.

The quality of work put out by J.C. Staff I reckon kinda does shroud what so far appears to be an exceptional storyline. That said, as long as there aren't any complete half-assed, sloppy drops in quality, I think that this show can still fly.
Oct 14, 2012 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
Guys, can you tell me where can i download/play the Visual Novel of Little Busters! ?
AyacchiiOct 14, 2012 12:48 AM
Oct 14, 2012 12:54 AM

Aug 2011
Great episode, Rin is just awesome. I find it really hard to dislike her. x]

I hope this show will turn into at least 9/10 by the end of the season(s). :D
Oct 14, 2012 1:04 AM

Dec 2011
Fire11ize said:
Guys, can you tell me where can i download/play the Visual Novel of Little Busters! ?

Read your messages :P Clicking on the link I provided you with made me want to download it again T.T

On topic:

"Muscle, Muscle, aw, yeah"

Don't know why, but awesome and extremely funny... I laughed so hard xD

I was finally reminded why I love every fucking character in this show... Rin is so cute, all shy and her faces were nicely animated. Komari, cute airhead... How can someone find her annoying...? Even after they played her route and know why she acts like that? Even after the major part she had in the end (oops xD)?

I love LB! XD If they continue this way I won't be able to choose my favorite again. Even in VN I couldn't I simply liked Mio and Kud a little more because for some reason I am attracted to social rejects and silent type girls... Then I see how cheerful Haruka is and then I like her... No, dilemma xD I choose all of them...

Ok my random bullshit is out, sorry for that, I just got reminded of great and wonderful feelings I had while I played visual novel.

Also, "There is a secret in this world" part... Riki's flashback or whatever it was... I don't like that that was inserted. Heavy foreshadowing... Ah well, it surely will make anime watching people only enjoy it more.
Oct 14, 2012 1:17 AM

Mar 2010
Komari is the cutest goddamn thing ever and has earned a spot in my favorites
Oct 14, 2012 2:15 AM

Sep 2011
dizzyworld2 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Now I can't wait to see what will be the arc order. I think it would be by the sequence of introducing the girls.

Komari -> Kurugaya -> ??? -> ??? -> ??? -> (???) -> Rin.

Or they will really start at Rin1.

Rin1 -> Komari -> Kurugaya -> ??? -> ??? -> ??? -> (???) -> Rin2.

It was revealed a few days ago that episodes 3-6 will be:

For some reason, I get disappointed but I already expect Komari's arc will be first.

Oct 14, 2012 2:22 AM

Dec 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Now I can't wait to see what will be the arc order. I think it would be by the sequence of introducing the girls.

For some reason, I get disappointed but I already expect Komari's arc will be first.

I am actually glad her route is the first xD She was first girl in VN for me too... I feel nostalgic XD
Oct 14, 2012 2:33 AM

Sep 2011
akutasame94 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:
Sa-chan_ said:

I am actually glad her route is the first xD She was first girl in VN for me too... I feel nostalgic XD

Well, I'm not really disappoint because Komari's arc will be first... The thing is...

1. 4-6 is WAY TOO SOON. D:
2. I can't predict what will happen after Komari's arc. And what's the next arc after Komari's.
3. If that's too soon, they can cover Refrain on this 2 cour season. By any means, most of the arcs' stories will get rushed.
4. I really wonder what will or can they do about Kurugaya's story.

I may add more because I do really get a bad feeling about this. Or maybe it's just because I didn't follow the "logical path order" when I play the VN.

Oct 14, 2012 2:37 AM

Dec 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
akutasame94 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:
Sa-chan_ said:

Well, I'm not really disappoint because Komari's arc will be first... The thing is...

2. I can't predict what will happen after Komari's arc. And what's the next arc after Komari's.
3. If that's too soon, they can cover Refrain on this 2 cour season. By any means, most of the arcs' stories will get rushed.

I may add more because I do really get a bad feeling about this. Or maybe it's just because I didn't follow the "logical path order" when I play the VN.

Well, actually I find it too short too, but, all those explanations in VN that took you time to read and those descriptions through texts can be shown through scenery, thoughts and that's why it is shorter, although I still feel it's too short, although not too soon... We'll see what will come up out of it... I still wonder how they are going to deal with time reset. I hated that part in VN.... I chose one girl I want to be with her... I don't want to do it all over again xD
Oct 14, 2012 2:53 AM

Sep 2011
TennoujiOct 14, 2012 3:08 AM

Oct 14, 2012 3:09 AM

Sep 2012
Is something serious about to happen?! @@
Oct 14, 2012 3:10 AM

Sep 2011
winter_mint said:
Is something serious about to happen?! @@

It's just his Narcolepsy LOL. So nothing serious is about to happen on the next episode. :D

Oct 14, 2012 3:22 AM

Aug 2011
Well, (mild spoiler)

Comedy is pretty good, and I don't hate Komari's voice so I guess this was a good ep.
Oct 14, 2012 3:28 AM

Dec 2011
chanotek said:
Well, (mild spoiler)

Comedy is pretty good, and I don't hate Komari's voice so I guess this was a good ep.

LB is not about virtual reality and is fairly different from SAO...
Oct 14, 2012 3:32 AM

Jun 2009
My only issue is the comedy feels flat and unfunny. I don't know if it's the timing, poor delivery or the VN itself.
Oct 14, 2012 3:33 AM

Sep 2011
-Quasar said:
My only issue is the comedy feels flat and unfunny. I don't know if it's the timing, poor delivery or the VN itself.

It can be the VN itself because, for me, most the gags in the VN are not really funny and corny and few of it are really hilarious.

Oct 14, 2012 3:34 AM

Dec 2011
-Quasar said:

Well other people are finding it funny, so its probs not your sort of comedy
Oct 14, 2012 4:00 AM

Apr 2010
@chanotek: don't worry, it was a stupid recommendation, you are not spoiled.

My comment to the episode: 90% screeentime of Komari is a full win, she's funny. I don't like her voice too much, but it adapts well to the character. She reminds me of a penguin in the animation.
"Guts, Courage, Friendship". "You pass!"
Masato is a lovable muscolar idiot. I hope they show more battles in the next episodes.

The foreshadowing is everywhere, why they think Little Busters can't entertain with common daily life? It's what made me love the Visual Novel, it was a normal story of friendship for the common path.

And I'm glad too the first girl is Komari. It was my first path.
Please keep the spoiler to the minimum, I have seen some comments that spoil slightly, a lot of people haven't play the VN.

5/5, I'm satisfied by the adaptation for now.
Oct 14, 2012 4:03 AM

Nov 2009
akutasame94 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
akutasame94 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:
Sa-chan_ said:

Well, actually I find it too short too, but, all those explanations in VN that took you time to read and those descriptions through texts can be shown through scenery, thoughts and that's why it is shorter, although I still feel it's too short, although not too soon... We'll see what will come up out of it... I still wonder how they are going to deal with time reset. I hated that part in VN.... I chose one girl I want to be with her... I don't want to do it all over again xD

might only trying to be optimistic here but this is what i think about Komari's coming route and the route order:
Oct 14, 2012 4:05 AM

Dec 2011
MagicFlier said:
akutasame94 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
akutasame94 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:
Sa-chan_ said:

might only trying to be optimistic here but this is what i think:

i hope refrain will be in form of OVA's or another season, perhaps shorter than this one...
Oct 14, 2012 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
Lovely episode.
Wounder whats up with our MC.
Oct 14, 2012 4:11 AM

Dec 2011
Kreso15 said:
Lovely episode.
Wounder whats up with our MC.

He explained it... narcolepsy...He suddenly falls asleep, faints whatever :D... You watched episode right?
Oct 14, 2012 4:52 AM

May 2008
Im really disliking how they handled the music in the series, it doesnt fit in.
Oct 14, 2012 5:11 AM

Sep 2011
MagicFlier said:

Well, starting the normal arcs is really predictable. But

TennoujiOct 14, 2012 5:14 AM

Oct 14, 2012 5:16 AM

Dec 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
MagicFlier said:

Well, starting the normal arcs is really predictable. But

Well common route is obviously going to be separated into few parts. So once you are done with one girl you go to the next one, common route starts again, but it is different from what we already saw... That's my guess anyway...
Oct 14, 2012 5:42 AM

Sep 2011
This episode felt somehow more natural than the previous one, which is nice.
I don't really think the animation improved though.

Kyousuke's 'you pass!' never ceases to make me laugh.Masato vs Kengo round 2 had me rolling when Masato yelled 'Human Bubble Bath!', lmao.Love the comedy in LB.

Also liking how they're keeping to their word about 'adding more scenes of Rin getting to be friends with the other girls' since we never did get to see how she got so close to Komari in the visual novel.It's cute beyond words seeing the two of them interacting ^_^ Kyousuke's proud smile watching them both was really sweet.Masato giving Komari the shoe was also a nice addition, he's such a bro(plus they did the muscle dance!Hoping to see more of that in the future haha)

I liked the secret of the world scene.It shows those who haven't played the VN that there is actually going to be a plot in this show.And it's a big one, at that.Like others I felt Ring Ring Ring could've gone for longer while they were talking but it's no biggie.

I thought Riki's narcolepsy attack being the cliffhanger would be overly dramatic when I heard about it but it was actually quite nice, gave me the same feeling of 'what now?' that I got when he fell asleep suddenly in the VN.

Looking forward to Kurugaya and Haruka next week, they're awesome in completely different ways.On Komari's route being the first one done, I think that's great.Her route is my favorite of the side girl routes and I think 2-3 episodes is just right to cover it.
skapandiOct 14, 2012 12:17 PM
Oct 14, 2012 5:50 AM

Aug 2012
dizzyworld2 said:

Is that source accurate? if it is, does that mean they gonna cut the scene where
Oct 14, 2012 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
Probably I will drop this in the next episode, it's just not for me. To me the comedy it's not funny at all (excepting "Guts! Bravery! And friendship!") and the pace it's loooow and deeeense. I don't want to drop it, looks like it's going to be a nice story, but the pace it's so boring...

EDIT: Hell no, I'm not going to drop this >=( I refuse
Oct 14, 2012 5:56 AM

Jul 2010
Canon281 said:
thank god they improved the art in this episode, komari was really shiny.
about the hints JC STAFF is giving about the future(or the past because I'm still not sure when are we.
I aprove them, LB is a lot slower than other KEY works so it's natural to keep things mysterious and keep the viewer entertained them, It seems they are going with the formula 1 episode=1 girl for introduction, it has worked for the other titles so we should be fine.

Agreed. But I still feel this will end up as a train wreck.
Oct 14, 2012 5:57 AM

Aug 2012
Sukha said:
Probably I will drop this in the next episode, it's just not for me. To me the comedy it's not funny at all (excepting "Guts! Bravery! And friendship!") and the pace it's loooow and deeeense. I don't want to drop it, looks like it's going to be a nice story, but the pace it's so boring...
Its your loss but hey there are no anime that are for everyone. i respect your decision to drop instead of bitching about what you dont like and continuing to watch
Oct 14, 2012 6:09 AM

Dec 2011
Sayan12 said:
Canon281 said:
thank god they improved the art in this episode, komari was really shiny.
about the hints JC STAFF is giving about the future(or the past because I'm still not sure when are we.
I aprove them, LB is a lot slower than other KEY works so it's natural to keep things mysterious and keep the viewer entertained them, It seems they are going with the formula 1 episode=1 girl for introduction, it has worked for the other titles so we should be fine.

Agreed. But I still feel this will end up as a train wreck.

Well which key work wasn't a train wreck :D
Oct 14, 2012 6:10 AM

Nov 2009
Man I really don't like these comedy, and the quotations stuff, it looks kinda silly ...

It's a shame that they couldn't illustrate the character's eyes as good as Kyo or Shaft, cause when I looked into it, I didn't see any excitement coming from Rin at all +_+ ... wonder if it's just me.

Aside that, looks like the group has found a new member and Rin became more active as well. Let's see wheres this going...
Oct 14, 2012 7:14 AM
Nov 2009
So this is going to be like a semi Omnibus format.
sweet
Oct 14, 2012 7:23 AM
Aug 2011
Rin is just too adorable~
I'll add her to my temporary favorites (#9/#10)
Depending on how she develops, I'll probably have to remove someone from my top 50and add her.

My "Awesome Sensor" already detected that Little Busters! will definitely be added to my top 10 anime and that Kud will definitely be added to my top 50 characters.
Oct 14, 2012 8:40 AM

Aug 2012
A good episode. Haven't had such a good laugh in a long time.
Oct 14, 2012 8:53 AM

May 2010
~ SHIAWASE SUPAIRARU ^W^ ~

Wow, strong hints were given, prety unexpected. I loved it though :) And there were small hint in the first episode as well. Ending with narcolepsy attack was really good.
Pretty much Komari's ep, her and her pantsu :D
Leon-Gun said:
Her skirt gets stuck in the VN too and Riki mentions the anteater so yeah, he definately saw them. There wasn't an actual image showing them though, since LB wasn't an eroge.

Oh, come on, don't you say that you don't remember
scenes from visual novel :> Since it's J.C.Staff, they will probably show those scenes as well, I guess.
Next time Yui-chan :D It's going to be awesome. My favourite heroine is Rin, so I'm not waiting that much for anyone, but I want to see rest of them anyway.
Oct 14, 2012 9:15 AM

Oct 2008
I can take cute things with interesting character interactions.
I can't take cute things without interesting character interactions.

I don't think I've gotten past the halfway point of any Kyo-Ani anime since Clannad.
Oct 14, 2012 9:21 AM

Oct 2010
I hope J.C staff will hang in there with the animation. If the graphics starts dropping after only a few episodes, it will ruin the already-faithful plot.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Oct 14, 2012 9:28 AM

Dec 2011
A few animation problems, but beyond that it was pretty good. The 'excitment in the eyes' thing was kind of difficult, her eyes looked the ame as normal to me...

peace

Oct 14, 2012 9:54 AM

Oct 2010
dizzyworld2 said:

So, as everyone expected, looks like the first route will be
. We'll start from the most normal route, moving onto the more abnormal ones later.

But... then that means we won't see
? What a bummer.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Oct 14, 2012 9:56 AM

Apr 2010
There new member is pretty interesting her way of behaviour and speech are pretty funny as well especially how the team reacted to her.
She also wanted to become friends with Rin right away and Rin's reaction to that was pretty cute especially after being called Rin-chan.
And next week might also be interesting from the looks of it.
Oct 14, 2012 10:18 AM

Aug 2011
I'm not impressed. At all.

Panties = not necessary.
Kamikita = ultra-annoying moeblob.
Rin = annoying bitch.

Riki and Kyousuke are good. Masoto is at least entertaining.

J.C. Staff's animation quality is shit--especially in comparison to Sakurasou. Obviously dumping all their money into that instead.
Oct 14, 2012 10:40 AM
Sep 2009
still bad
Oct 14, 2012 10:57 AM

Jul 2011
It haven't really improved from the first episode, and I'm a bit confused about the order of the routes. And I think the series is too rushed. I hope to see a lot of screentime for Anego since she was my favourite heroine from the game. T have never liked Komari because she's reeally sloow, and Rin was just really, really annoying. So, hoping scrrentime for Anego in the next episodes...
Oct 14, 2012 11:01 AM

Apr 2011
I wish the animation was better this was just another okay episode.
Oct 14, 2012 11:06 AM
Aug 2011
Omniknight said:
I can take cute things with interesting character interactions.
I can't take cute things without interesting character interactions.

I don't think I've gotten past the halfway point of any Kyo-Ani anime since Clannad.

I guess you have no problem with this then, seeing as its JC Staff and not Kyo-Ani.
Oct 14, 2012 11:09 AM

Apr 2009
WHY DO THE CATS HAVE ANIME EYES
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Oct 14, 2012 11:22 AM

Mar 2011
More funny antics and cute moments. Still getting a feel for the characters but I dont feel like its pacing too fast or anything.

Pleasant ride!
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.