Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2012 11:13 PM

May 2011
That was a bold episode. Inaba has transformed. I wonder if something might happen to Aoki soon.
Sep 8, 2012 11:19 PM

Jul 2007
Quick question: How does Iori deduct that Inaba is in love with Taichi (the part where she runs away with the cut finger)? I'm not sure what happened there (is her kissing the bleeding area supposed to symbolize something?)
Sep 8, 2012 11:26 PM
Aug 2012
neverless said:
Quick question: How does Iori deduct that Inaba is in love with Taichi (the part where she runs away with the cut finger)? I'm not sure what happened there (is her kissing the bleeding area supposed to symbolize something?)

Taichi grabbed her hand D:
Sep 8, 2012 11:28 PM

Apr 2012
Inaban episode!!!
it's almost all focused on her~!!

-inaban with a knife.
-inaban fighting with iori
-inaban crying her eyes out
-inaban kissing taichi.
Sep 8, 2012 11:31 PM

Jun 2011
rainbowdashmimi said:
TakeshiKun said:
Kenju said:
Also was I the only one that thought there was gonna be IoriXInaba when she said she loved her!?

Until she just meant as in a friend like everyone else...

Haha, I thought of that too. xD

Anyway, great episode. Inaba is my favourite character in Kokoro Connect. She is so awesomesauce. That scene with Inaba and Iori was great, the voice acting was superb! They really did a great job! I'm glad Inaba started to open up more in this episode. Also, I regret clicking on the spoiler on Inaba's character page. That pissed me off so much. Shouldn't have done it. Don't do it gaiz. Light novel spoilers yo'

But I digress. I thought murder was gonna go down for a second when Inaba had the knife. Damn it Taichi, y u get all de bitches?! Nah, he's cool.

Himeko~chan. :)

EDIT - Does anyone know where I can read the Light Novel? Baka-Tsuki had the first chapter of volume one translated last I saw but that was it. I can only assume there is another translation somewhere or everyone is reading it in Japanese.

First VL is up already in BT, the 2nd is getting a work out. Maybe by the end of the year, you'll have the first four translate. You can also read it in chinese, I'll send you the link in message if you want to.

Nah, it's cool. I can't read Chinese. I can only read a little bit of Japanese kana. That is the closest to any other language other than English that I can read. I'm scared to start learning Kanji right now xD Thanks though. I guess I'll read the first volume and wait till the rest are done.
Playstation Network ID - Overlord-Takeshi
Please feel free to talk to me! I love making new friends with the same interests as me!
Sep 8, 2012 11:39 PM

Dec 2011
TAICHI X INABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!! I LOVE THEM!!!

sorry iori XD

just find some other knight in shining armor ;)
Sep 8, 2012 11:39 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
That episode had great development for Inaba and also a satisfying conclusion to the Kizu Random arc.

I'm hoping that there'll be something fresh in the next arc so it doesn't get overly repetitive. Anyway I reckon by the end, we'll have characters that have changed considerably compared to the beginning.
Sep 8, 2012 11:42 PM

Oct 2011
That was a realy cute episode!
way to go Inaban~
Sep 8, 2012 11:54 PM

Oct 2008
Inaba!

The only problem I had was the setup. If someone is bleeding from their fingers and it is a small cut, I don't see how it's that strange to lick it. I know that Iori took it as if she's kissing Taichi in some way, but it woundn't be the first thing that would jump to my mind at least...

However, the running away made it very obvious.
Sep 9, 2012 12:26 AM

Aug 2010
Omniknight said:
Inaba!

The only problem I had was the setup. If someone is bleeding from their fingers and it is a small cut, I don't see how it's that strange to lick it. I know that Iori took it as if she's kissing Taichi in some way, but it woundn't be the first thing that would jump to my mind at least...

Only, it wasn't exactly "licking", she was more like kissing the finger. That and the way she acted around taichi (which was way different, because she couldn't even pretend not being in love with him any more, thanks to heartseeds visit the day before) made Iori deduct (correctly) that Inaba was in love with him.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Sep 9, 2012 12:34 AM

May 2012
ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS!!!

Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban Inaban InabanInaban Inaban InabanInaban Inaban InabanInaban Inaban InabanInaban Inaban InabanInaban Inaban Inaban

SHe si TOTALLY STEALING this show, she is the soul of Kokoro Connect!!
Sep 9, 2012 12:40 AM
Apr 2011
Fair fight huh? I guess the kiss was to get her back to a level playing field with Iori :)

Good to see Inaba's vulnerable side. Still stubborn and controlling as ever.
Sep 9, 2012 1:11 AM
Mar 2008
Inaban is way too fucking adorable.
I'm sorry, Iori, but you stand no chance.
Sep 9, 2012 2:08 AM

Jul 2011
Dropped every single series this season for this one. It's way too ******* good.

Inaba's love for Taichi was discernible from the very beginning, it was a bold faced obvious fact. But the way it's unraveling, ugh, can't even describe it. I'm in the same boat as a lot of the viewers, I know taichi is supposed to be the every other dude but I'm excessively jealous.

Iori getting sidelined seems to be too likely now. Poor girl.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Sep 9, 2012 2:10 AM

Aug 2012
From episode 10 another thing to be noted. Inaba has a HSDPA (3.5G) Phone :P
And I love her wallpaper xD

LunaSep 9, 2012 8:00 AM
Sep 9, 2012 2:30 AM

Feb 2011
Really amazing episode. But the part where Inaban was crying dragged on for a bit longer than it should have imo.

Sep 9, 2012 2:50 AM
Sep 2009
Yes, no more Emoban, glad to have you back, miss.

RIP Iori x Taichi
Sep 9, 2012 2:58 AM
Jan 2012
I really loved this series, it was nice to get an insight into Inaba's character. It was downright adorable, and I think I might be inclined to ship TaichiXInaba now.

I've really liked this series since it came out, it's just really intriguing and the character interactions are great!

This episode was everything I wanted it to be from last week's preview, and god, so many feels.
Sep 9, 2012 3:33 AM

Jul 2011
Inaba + Heartseed make this anime so epic
Sep 9, 2012 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
Good episode,wounde what will happen next.
Sep 9, 2012 3:36 AM

Feb 2012
for some reason, i was more inclined to the inabaxtaichi couple since the beginning of the anime. I was hoping something would develop, and as i hoped, something did. excited to see what's gonna happen next. btw, cute episode! let the (fair) war commence!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 9, 2012 3:49 AM

Oct 2009
I knew from the beginning that Inaba is the best character for me, when I watched the first episode my favorite was immediately her! I want to read the novels!
Sep 9, 2012 4:46 AM
Sep 2011
I was expecting an episode more dramatic than this, but this was still a good episode. Anyways:

1) In a sense, Inaba is the real selfless freak.
2) When a kitten is saved, Inaba cries.
3) The love triangle is official, but this is expected.
4) I still believe in you Iori, though the support for pairing was shot in the back of the head this episode.
5) Needs more Aoki.
Sep 9, 2012 4:53 AM

Jan 2011
More than loved it!! Inaban is getting the part I always wanted her to have she is pure fire
Sep 9, 2012 6:19 AM

Apr 2011
The scene between Iori and Inaba was really fantastic. :3
Sep 9, 2012 6:24 AM

Oct 2008
Wordsmith said:
Omniknight said:
Inaba!

Only, it wasn't exactly "licking", she was more like kissing the finger. That and the way she acted around taichi (which was way different, because she couldn't even pretend not being in love with him any more, thanks to heartseeds visit the day before) made Iori deduct (correctly) that Inaba was in love with him.

Inaba acting all flustered all the time would have been obvious for anyone to see. I understand that all her behaviour was suspicious and that kissing her finger was what confirmed Iori's suspicions But I'm still not convinced that there is a large enough difference between kissing your finger and licking a small wound to warrant Iori suddenly JUMP to the conclusion that Inaba loves Taichi.. Maybe if it was something more unnatural, let's say like licking a handkerchief given my Taichi.

However, just like
, I just hope that the girls with attitude and character don't become obedient housewives that does nothing by fawn over her husband and need saving from everything. (i.e. Kuroyukihime was so awesome to begin then just fawned over Porky, was relegated to fanservice and became a forgettable character) In other words, casting aside the importance of character growth for a moment, I hope Inaba still doesn't lose the sharpness of her tongue and her wit.
OmniknightSep 9, 2012 6:34 AM
Sep 9, 2012 6:47 AM

Oct 2011
Omniknight said:

However, just like
, I just hope that the girls with attitude and character don't become obedient housewives that does nothing by fawn over her husband and need saving from everything. (i.e. Kuroyukihime was so awesome to begin then just fawned over Porky, was relegated to fanservice and became a forgettable character) In other words, casting aside the importance of character growth for a moment, I hope Inaba still doesn't lose the sharpness of her tongue and her wit.

Blame the japanese culture for this. :(
Sep 9, 2012 7:33 AM

Nov 2008
Welp. That's that, Iori. Good luck outcuteing her now.
Sep 9, 2012 8:03 AM

Sep 2007
Inaban was so cute at the end of this episode!! Although I'm still rooting for Iori and Taichi!! Fighting~~

Sep 9, 2012 8:04 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Serativale said:
2) When a kitten is saved, Inaba cries.
She wasn't crying about the kitten...
Sep 9, 2012 8:06 AM

Jun 2012
Omniknight said:

Inaba acting all flustered all the time would have been obvious for anyone to see. I understand that all her behaviour was suspicious and that kissing her finger was what confirmed Iori's suspicions But I'm still not convinced that there is a large enough difference between kissing your finger and licking a small wound to warrant Iori suddenly JUMP to the conclusion that Inaba loves Taichi.. Maybe if it was something more unnatural, let's say like licking a handkerchief given my Taichi.

However, just like

i knew some people will think in same way . but you forgot they had the switching body arc , also leaching desires arc .
she also had her desire unleached and almost had sex with taichi . even a blind guy would know she is in love with him . that even more true for your best friend who you switched body with , and knew hes deepest desire ...not to mention nagasse personality .
the jealousy inaba felt at begin of episode , and the cooking scenes was more than enough for nagasee" who is she a professional observer since that her personality " to notice inaba's love .

i was surprised for the amount of people who didn't notice inaba love since episode 3 ... i thought everyone did notice , but ah well .
Sep 9, 2012 9:04 AM
Aug 2012
Nice episode.........things are going to be very interesting now. The next arc is going to be fun. Heartseed really likes to troll doesn't he?

Sep 9, 2012 9:16 AM

Jun 2012
Awesome episode, looking forward to what arc comes next.
Sep 9, 2012 9:56 AM

Jan 2012
Shipping Taichi X Inaban like crazy now!

Oh and Trollseed trolling as awesomely as ever.
Sep 9, 2012 10:11 AM
Nov 2009
Inaba nearly killed me this episode. Oh god, my heart. Why is my heart exploding, I don't even--
Sep 9, 2012 10:17 AM

Jul 2011
I love this episode! So lovely, so cute , so DEREEEEEEEEEE!!! ♥O♥
Can't wait for Kako random!! >_<
yu3Sep 9, 2012 10:27 AM
Sep 9, 2012 10:22 AM
May 2012
Kenju said:
Also was I the only one that thought there was gonna be IoriXInaba when she said she loved her!?

x2
Sep 9, 2012 10:38 AM

Jun 2012
I like Iori better as a character but how can you not root for Inaban x Taichi?!?!?
/torn
Sep 9, 2012 10:55 AM

Aug 2010
Kenju said:

No you're not the only one.

This was a wonderful episode, my eyes even got a little watery through out this episode, and by the end I was smiling. I also gained some more respect for Iori this episode. Inaba was cute as hell and I'm really rooting for Taichi x Inaba.

5/5 Once against Kokoro connect doesn't disappoint.
Sep 9, 2012 12:49 PM
Feb 2012
Oh God, you absolutely *have* to love Inaba after this episode. Inaban <3

The sad thing though is- despite it being a heart-warmingly cute episode one knows that things will turn around starting next week. There is more drama to come and it will be heart-breaking- I didn't read the novels but I know it just by watching Kokoro Connect- but at the same time it'll make me love the show even more. 5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 9, 2012 1:09 PM

Jul 2012
5/5 episode. Definitely better than SAO this week.

Inaba was so adorable in the last part. :D <3

Sad we didn't get much of a preview of episode 11 :/
Sep 9, 2012 2:05 PM
Sep 2012
This episode really impressed me at how much the seiyuus can change their characters on a dime. Inaban's episode really made me relate to her a lot more than I thought. I used to admire her for her strong character, but now I realize she's a lot like me. Someone's who's really awkward with other people and often cannot relate to them. This episode really brought out a lot of emotions to the audience including myself to the point where I'm thinking if it's time to change myself.
Sep 9, 2012 2:30 PM
Oct 2011
rainbowdashmimi said:
In the epilogue of the second novel which is the second arc of the anime, we get a personal monologue/dialogue of her own about her feelings for Taichi, and her thought's about herself.

Baka Tsuki has translated it xD
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Kokoro_Connect:Volume_2_Epilogue

Inaba FTW!
Sep 9, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2010
That was a really intense conversation between Inaba and Iori. I really liked it. They accepted each other as rivals in love a little too easily though, but whatever. Inaba thought Taichi fell of the cliff, but he actually fell out of a tree trying to help a cat. Typical, haha. xD

I'm loving the new bold Ibana who's finally accepted her feelings! Crying in front of everybody because she was so worried and eventually confessing and even kissing him; that's how it's done! She's definitely my favorite girl. She was so cute embarrassed!

I wonder what the remaining episodes are going to be about.

Sep 9, 2012 2:47 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Onyxthegreat said:
Crying in front of everybody because she was so worried...
More than that I think, she was reacting to the release of all the emotions and tension she had been keeping bottled up for months. Her fear about him being badly hurt was just the trigger. She opened up her heart, and it all came pouring out.
Sep 9, 2012 3:04 PM
Jan 2012
Inaba and Taichi make a good couple^^
Sep 9, 2012 3:28 PM

Jan 2012
Wasn't as good an ending as the last arc.

Also, DAMN HAPPY ENDINGS. And DAMN ROMANCE. And DAMN EMOTIONS.

Now for Heartseed to come and make things exciting again.
Sep 9, 2012 3:37 PM

Jul 2009
Perfect perfect perfect perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeddddddd this episode. The best ever! Too many feelings I'm happy, wanna see episode 11
♥Chizuchan♥
Sep 9, 2012 3:47 PM

Jul 2012
So most important bit, Inaba finally admitted to Iori(and herself...and Taichi) that she loves Taichi. Luckily Iori understand why her friend is into such a cool guy and says that Inaba is welcome to try and steal her man, but that she won't sit back. That they'll fight for him, but they'll still be friends. Finally Inaba can accept that she has friends, and just because things happen between friends that not everyone likes, doesn't mean they still can't be friends. She's been so set on being alone, or unable to keep the friends she finally got, that she keeps ignoring that her friends do care for her and want to be friends with her just as much as she wants to be friends with them. With her confession of love at the end, that means that we'll (hopefully?) not be seeing anymore lonely sad Inaban. She has grown(and hopefully stays that way. not that I don't have faith they'll keep it, I’ve just been burned before by other shows.)

Of course though they hit there humor quota as always. Iori having an episode and wanting to be carried, Inaba competing with Iori about cooking. Then Heart seed being a douche and Taking over Iori again, although this time only to share a message of exaggeration to Inaba. When she breaks down crying I felt so bad for her, she was so relieved.

I was super surprised that she actually kissed Taichi and I hope she really does win. Shes so cute. I mean...Iori is okay, but Inaban is the boss.

I'm happy they worked it out. I don't necessarily believe that Iori is THAT okay with this whole competing thing, but whatever WE all know we want Inaba to win. Truth be told Taichi is just as good for both of them, but I don't care.

So it looks like the Yui and Aoki ship has officially set sail. They're cute together so happy they finally are setting things up. Hopefully though that doesn't mean they have less screen time.

It also appears that Taichis friend was getting along well enough with class prez but, what we all really want is her to pick up Iori when Inaban eventually wins.

I'm looking forward to the next arc and I don't know what it could be. I wouldn't have guessed Unleashing desires for this arc and have no clues as to what next arc holds. I'm excited and happy this show is pretty well done. It has some flaws but compared to some other shows playing at this time, they are nothing to complain about and can be ignored.
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Sep 9, 2012 5:23 PM

Mar 2011
this was a fantastic episode. it was so very satisfying to see Inaba be sincerely happy. only complaint i have was the ending being kinda... awkward? or unrealistic, idk.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.