Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 16, 2013 11:48 AM

Jun 2010
Im getting a fight club feeling over here
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Aug 26, 2013 10:18 PM

Mar 2012
Felt kinda awkward, idk if it was due to the blond chick repeating the same thing 3 times in a row or the somewhat bad piano BGM during that scene.
Sep 12, 2013 8:21 AM
May 2013
So that link from Shogun in the first episode was a D-link.( you know what I mean if you watched Steins;Gate)
Oct 30, 2013 5:12 PM

Nov 2012
I'm guessing Rimi is warping/change reality,that or Takumi's delusions are really fucking with him.Maybe it has something to do with when Rimi's eye changed?

Ohh shit,Takumi was caught on camera running from the crime scene with the stake in his hands!!!

Yua a love interest?They go shopping at anime store and exchange e-mails.Had the strangest feeling that Yua was going to go yandere when Takumi deleted her message.

Turns out Yua was lying and suspects that Takumi is the New Gen perpetrator.

Shogun is Takumi's split personality.Hmm,I had thought about his being a possibility,but will just have to wait and see.Still don't fully believe it's Takumi.
Jan 23, 2014 3:03 AM

Dec 2013
Amazing, I wonder what's going on in his head
Feb 23, 2014 7:01 PM

Jun 2013
So Takumi is Shogun huh? It would make sense if it was something like Steins;Gate with the D-mails or whatever. Except he clicked on a link, a D-link. Perhaps Takumi is receiving these messages from his future self? Or maybe he has split personality disorder and does it all at once without knowing. So the girl is a detective of the sort, hmm. Maybe she works for the police or something, who knows. Will keep watching to find out! Onto the next episode!
Mar 8, 2014 8:51 AM

Mar 2014
So Yua is investigating Taku. Taku is having crazy delusions.

My guess is he does have some sort of split personality disorder. idk. I know Steins;Gate involves time travel tho so who knows!!
Jun 13, 2014 3:44 AM

Mar 2014
Woah shit ... that Rimi girl is surprisingly annoying to me .. I think she use some vampire tricks to go to school . Like that Eye-contact .. something was done like Memory alternation.
Woah man.. your are so paranoid to get that delusions mixed with nightmare-scenes.
Nice one MC!!
He was convicted as a criminal because of that Half-ass proof. He was Lurked out!! ( I am thinking at this time that that rimi girl is the actual murderer.. he was just the victim ..)
YuaxTaku Moments!! They seem to make up a great couple!
That 3 Frog straps!! Yua !? could you be the one on that is on the Computer building !!
Takumi.. get over with that Ambiguous attitude .. you're making it worse on to yourself ..
Taku and yua !! ... WTF ... DID JUST HAPPENED!?... all started with that wimbled cross .. damn.
you Don't like you're trusting her takumi... get off with that nasty face will ya!!
Revelation!!
She played with his feelings ... Though , he is too , is indecisive with his feelings.
"High-school Detective Kusunoki Yua" - yeah I think so .
He was accused of being a criminal by his trusted girl!! damn ... I know its hard but ... If you didn't panic and toss that crossed outside of your shopping container ... you wouldn't have this hard time with yourself.
hmm.. That Revelation .. I think you're being played with because of your anti-social pessimistic personality .. Mind-controlling!!? maybe .. He is a very delusional person after all.. He has a weak immunity to the outside world . but being a hikikomori isn't bad either. He also might have other split personalities in contrast with the cases. He may have gone insane too much.
This anime may have a horror theme after all . It isn't just the gore .
Good Episode ... Confusions on the ending. WTF is wrong with takumi..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2014 3:53 PM

Apr 2014
Only 2 episodes in and it's very very interesting so far, starting to get more confusing too.

Will continue it.
Nov 6, 2014 7:47 PM

Sep 2014
Watching this arsehole is infuriating. Holy mother of fuck, just BAIL THE FUCK OUT already. Run, run, run, run, run; Abandon ship; stop talking to some bitch you don't trust at all

This guy has no willpower/spine
Nov 26, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2012
is mc a coward , he only think about him self and running

Dec 23, 2014 1:37 AM
Jul 2018
I'm already pretty tired of the mc, and the other characters aren't helping - while also not acting believable at all. The story's moving slow too, with no benefits coming from it being that way. Hopefully things begin to pick up and maybe some character will emerge and carry the weight that is the mc.

Not impressed.
Apr 20, 2015 10:54 AM

Oct 2014
Well that was a bit of a mindfuck. As soon as I saw those frogs I knew she was faking it but I didn't expect that General thing. What's delusion and what isn't? Is the pink haired girl actually doing something to make it this way? Taku is kind of annoying though, I get that he has delusions and is a recluse but still
May 20, 2015 11:41 AM

Jun 2014
So Takumi was actually friends with Rimi, and she comes over to his "room" quite often. And it seems his Seira delusions are affecting his memory. I wonder if theres a connection between Rimi and Seira...

And Takumi is also "Shogun"...

It would REALLY help if text was translated (computer screens, the papers Yua dropped)..
Mar 7, 2016 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
Man, I am so confused as to what is going on. This show is a mind trip
Jan 27, 2017 1:22 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, pretty good episode very true to the novel even though they switched and skipped some things time-wise - for example, Rimi was mystery and haven't been around for like half of the game. But even that I quite enjoyed it.

It bothers me a little that there is not as much in terms of suspense and horror and some angles would be better from protagonist's (and viewer's) eyes but at least the feel of the game is still there and that's what counts.
Nov 26, 2018 8:23 AM

Aug 2018
I’m enjoying the series, but Takumi has to be the most hateful piece of garbage I’ve seen as a MC. I’m hoping he dies a very painful and bloody death.
Feb 14, 2020 1:20 PM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Mystery is growing quite nicely.. ;p
As well as good times with characters.. ;P Well, at least with Yua.. Rimi is kinda on good terms with Takumi, while he himself has no idea about all of this?..
And Yua even sees good sides in him, trying to support him.. That's so sweet~ ;P On the other hand, I really have a feeling that she'll die or something.. Which really would suck a lot at this point..
Or.. Or is Yua a special government's agent, or as journalist, just self detective, or something?.. I guess her lying would suck as well.. But not as much, I guess.. Well, because she was doing her work, whatever, I guess.. Still poor otaku can't get his dream life, too sad.. ;/
Well, yeah, she lied.. Oh well.. ;p Takumi has some other girl Rimi who kinda likes him, I guess.. Even if she's potentially wrapped up in these murders deal or something.. ;p
I have some theory of him losing consciousness or something, or maybe having split personality or something.. It wouldn't be going too far as he already really vividly feels his imagination of Seira or some other ones.. But for now I know nothing, only some eye changing at times and "whose are these eyes".. ;p
Mar 7, 2021 4:08 PM
Jul 2013
Yua's VA nailed that last scene.
So far so good, although I have a feeling 12 episodes is too little for this story.
Feb 21, 2023 4:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah this guy has hardcore schizophrenia and paranoia idk but this is totally crazy, I have no idea if what we're seeing is really happening or not but I like it xD
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

2 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
May 30, 11:58 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

98 by hedous »»
May 8, 1:31 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.