Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2012 10:05 PM

Aug 2010
That was fuckin epic! Damn the episode felt like it was over in a minute.

Highlight of the episode for me was definitely the air fight between Gil and berserker. The animation was superb. Gilgamesh's' ship is pimping. Gil should use the nukes stored in Vinema to take down Berserker, but knowing his personality he obviously won't
Ragna92Apr 7, 2012 10:45 PM
Apr 7, 2012 10:06 PM

Nov 2008
Still an excellent quality, good episode. Liked the ED.
Apr 7, 2012 10:10 PM
Jun 2010
tbh i actually thought the episode wasn't that good and the way caster's master died was so boring

not to mention all that talking too
Apr 7, 2012 10:17 PM

Aug 2011
Gilgamesh and Berserker reminded me of Star Wars LOL
Apr 7, 2012 10:31 PM

Sep 2007
This episode is fucking glorious.
Apr 7, 2012 10:32 PM
Mar 2012
Holy fuck that was fucking insane. Was not disappointed at all. Looking forward to the next episode!
Apr 7, 2012 10:42 PM
Oct 2011
Well worth the wait, and yeah Gilgamesh VS Berserker fight was so epic!
Apr 7, 2012 10:53 PM

Feb 2008
Sweet jesus, that animation quality and soundtrack. The only bad thing here is that I can't marathon the rest of it.
Apr 7, 2012 10:58 PM

Nov 2009
this is the new standard for action .. I don't remember watching a single anime episode with a higher quality and production value than this ..
Apr 7, 2012 11:09 PM

May 2011
The awesome quality and animation left me speechless. And the opening gave me goosebumps.
Apr 7, 2012 11:48 PM
Dec 2007
OrochiPL said:
Whoah, i missed this show so much.
First off, it's so clearly visible how Gilgamesh is a lot stronger of a character than in F/SN. More charismatic, refined and just very king-like. Tokiomi is more of a servant in their relationship, which wasn't the case with Gil's master in F/SN at all.
It pains me Ryuunosuke had to die, i didn't believe he'd live much longer but it's still sad. I wished to hear more of Ishida Akira's obvessive laughs and screams.
It's great to finally see Kariya and Berserker, i was just waiting for their next appearance. Kariya's such a good guy that it's awesome to see him being consumed by crest worms more and more. As for Berserker, i was kinda spoiled on his indetity as a hero. I can't wait for when it'll be revealed.

tl;dr
Awesome episode, especially after one season of break. Looking forward to everything this show has to offer.
The Relation between Gil and his master in Stay Night is one of mutual respect as we can see through all three routes of F/SN. He obviously doesn't hold the same kind of kinship with Tokiomi. There's also a lot of hints Gil wasn't...quite himself after the end of Zero.

Apr 7, 2012 11:50 PM

Jan 2012
The Op is ED is good but not as good as Oath Sign and Memoria. can't blame them since those songs are too good to top of. I like how they didn't waste anytime and continued right on to the story. great episode! this is how you do a first episode of a sequel!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Apr 7, 2012 11:56 PM

Oct 2009
Irisviel <3.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2012 12:02 AM
Dec 2007
NoobHunterD said:
The Op is ED is good but not as good as Oath Sign and Memoria. can't blame them since those songs are too good to top of. I like how they didn't waste anytime and continued right on to the story. great episode! this is how you do a first episode of a sequel!
Well, technically the whole thing is supposed to be taken as a full season (even if technically 2 seasons) so it was a good move to not even try a recap and just assume your audience already refreshed itself with the BD's.

Apr 8, 2012 12:04 AM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
OrochiPL said:
First off, it's so clearly visible how Gilgamesh is a lot stronger of a character than in F/SN. More charismatic, refined and just very king-like. Tokiomi is more of a servant in their relationship, which wasn't the case with Gil's master in F/SN at all.
It pains me Ryuunosuke had to die, i didn't believe he'd live much longer but it's still sad. I wished to hear more of Ishida Akira's obvessive laughs and screams.
It's great to finally see Kariya and Berserker, i was just waiting for their next appearance. Kariya's such a good guy that it's awesome to see him being consumed by crest worms more and more. As for Berserker, i was kinda spoiled on his indetity as a hero. I can't wait for when it'll be revealed.

tl;dr
Awesome episode, especially after one season of break. Looking forward to everything this show has to offer.
The Relation between Gil and his master in Stay Night is one of mutual respect as we can see through all three routes of F/SN. He obviously doesn't hold the same kind of kinship with Tokiomi. There's also a lot of hints Gil wasn't...quite himself after the end of Zero.

possibly OOC due to the different writers of F/Z and F/SN? Urobuchi Gen(aka writer of F/Z novel) put so many love into this character to make Gil extremly charismatic ...kinda Tom Sue maybe<just kidding
Apr 8, 2012 12:09 AM

Nov 2009
Yanoflies said:
Irisviel <3.

my favorite character in fate/zero : )
Apr 8, 2012 12:45 AM

Dec 2010
About damn time.

The episode was okay. It's what season 1 should have been too, but pacing issues were the result of how they want to structure this show. Thirteen episode intro, and finally the plot starts. Season one was like a slice of life to be honest. I guess so far to summarize it's still a lot of teasing for every character except Caster and his partner.

Fate/zero feels like Dragonball Z if it was more polished, enhanced and appeals less to kids.
Apr 8, 2012 12:58 AM

Dec 2007
Absolutely amazing episode... stunning visuals and extremely good OP (Kalafina, yeeeah) and ED.
tjordApr 8, 2012 1:16 AM
Apr 8, 2012 1:22 AM

Aug 2008
That dogfight was simply awesome.

And get ready for Excalibur.
Apr 8, 2012 1:40 AM

Feb 2011
Nice headshot!

Now I see why America's airforce is in a tight spot, an F-15 can barely manage to keep up with an ancient mesopotamic relic, shame on you USAF!!

Perhaps that's why Japan won't go after the F-35 after all.
Apr 8, 2012 1:43 AM

Apr 2012
Every minute I can still saw Lancer is a bitter blessing...especially after Kiritsugu said these words
Apr 8, 2012 2:19 AM

Nov 2010
season 2 premier exceeded expectations. that airborne battle was so badass.

like others have said this episode felt like it was very short. 10/10 judging from the first ep hopefully it can keep it up.
Apr 8, 2012 2:28 AM
Dec 2007
Pharos said:
Leon-Gun said:
OrochiPL said:

tl;dr

possibly OOC due to the different writers of F/Z and F/SN? Urobuchi Gen(aka writer of F/Z novel) put so many love into this character to make Gil extremly charismatic ...kinda Tom Sue maybe<just kidding
Maybe people don't realize it but Kinoko Nasu didn't give Urobuchi Gen complete reign over Fate/Zero. He actually had a big say on what went into the Light Novels, the same way he's being involved in the production of the Fate/Zero anime AND written all the new specials. It's to be expected too, since Fate/Zero could easily alter people's perception of Fate/Stay Night.

And even without that, Fate/Zero overall follows what Fate/STay Night more or less said happenned, and just fleshed out the big question marks. In fact...

*spoiler just because I realize there are probably Fate/Stay Night virgins lurking in the thread*
Leon-GunApr 8, 2012 2:40 AM

Apr 8, 2012 2:40 AM

Aug 2007
It's good to see how Nasu is involved with the shows. I mean, look at those freaking Hollywood movies that bought the rights of writers and what becomes of it? Crap. While it could be way better.

I am lolling about the people who call Tokiomi cruel when Ryuunosuke is their favourite character. Contradiction pretty much?
I actually thought the CG in this episode was good. It's better than in those shows in which it doesn't seem 'blended', but it does blend well with the series. The dogfight between Berserker and Archer was really cool. Even the interior of those F-16s. I didn't know Archer had such a NP.

Also, why was Emiya also floating? Did he borrow it from the army?

I feel sorry for both Tokiomi and Kariya. Kariya is basically the only real good guy in this show. Tokiomi being Archer's dog...

Also, lovely ED. That shot of Irisviel and Kiritsugu curled up next to her. I want it as my desktop picture.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Apr 8, 2012 2:40 AM

Sep 2010
Awesome..... Epic Episode....

+5/5
Apr 8, 2012 2:43 AM

Feb 2010
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Apr 8, 2012 3:03 AM

Jun 2009
I totaly love new OP & ED. The ED makes me want to cry, though.
As for episode, it was so awesome! Loved the fight between Archer and Berserker. I was amazed to see it. Also, it was nice to hear Tokiomi's explanation about why he let go of Sakura. Can't wait to see him and Kariya fighting. Speaking about Kariya, it really pains me to see him suffer. :(
Apr 8, 2012 3:04 AM

May 2009
Wow...
CG really helps out the battle scenes with its smooth effect. Don't mind it at all here, this was gooooood. COOL! =)))) Berserker was amazingo!

Ah! How happy I am with Ryunosuke going bang bang dead. :P

Ah! I so wanted to see Diarmuid in action! Saber is just so tired!

Next ep, Kariya's bugs? =) Kariya was right, I don't like Tohsaka for giving away Sakura like that. Tohsaka has become a servant to his servant. :)))) Lmao! Pathetic, but Gil is sugoi!

Wonder what Kuritsugu meant by the chivalry bit? I don't want Diarmuid dying for Saber's sake. :(
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Apr 8, 2012 3:48 AM
Dec 2007
Kundalini said:
Wow...
CG really helps out the battle scenes with its smooth effect. Don't mind it at all here, this was gooooood. COOL! =)))) Berserker was amazingo!

Ah! How happy I am with Ryunosuke going bang bang dead. :P

Ah! I so wanted to see Diarmuid in action! Saber is just so tired!

Next ep, Kariya's bugs? =) Kariya was right, I don't like Tohsaka for giving away Sakura like that. Tohsaka has become a servant to his servant. :)))) Lmao! Pathetic, but Gil is sugoi!

Wonder what Kuritsugu meant by the chivalry bit? I don't want Diarmuid dying for Saber's sake. :(
He's probably counting on Lancer destroying his cursed lance (hence nullifying Saber's injury) once he realizes he can't defeat Caster on his own and Saber can't defeat Caster while injured. As a chilvaruous knight he 's bound to follow his knight's pledge to defeat Caster and he also has to follow his promise to cooperate and aid Saber and Rider hence Kiritsugu is counting Lancer realizing he only has one option if he's to uphold his current pledges.

Apr 8, 2012 3:49 AM

Nov 2010
Grande
Absolutely fabulous episode with all of them in action
Beserker was really awesome
Apr 8, 2012 3:57 AM

Jun 2011
Lol'd@Rating. Shit's going to be in the top 5 when it ends.
Fucking amazing seeing Berserker take over that jet. Plus Caster's monster being actually really good CG. Now for 11 more episodes of Climax.
9/10 for the episode and hoping that it keeps getting better and better.
Apr 8, 2012 3:58 AM

Jul 2011
New opening isn't as good as the old one.
Apr 8, 2012 3:58 AM

Sep 2007
Montrovant1488 said:
Nice headshot!

Now I see why America's airforce is in a tight spot, an F-15 can barely manage to keep up with an ancient mesopotamic relic, shame on you USAF!!

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but the F-15 is probably the greatest air combat fighter ever made, and it was designed for just that -- air combat. Not for fighting monsters from Godzilla.

Good episode.
Apr 8, 2012 3:59 AM

Apr 2009
Well. First of:
I Just recently picked up Fate/Zero, and with rather low expectations, after seeing the utter garbage that was Fate/stay night.
I must say it was a hugely positive surprise. Made me actually pick up visual novels of Fate/stay and Tsukihime.

This ep. Too much action for my taste. Still, good quality overall.
I hope Tokiomi Tohsaka gets more development in the upcoming episodes - even with the little he has, he's close to being my favorite from this show.
Whenever you correct someone's grammar just remember that nobody likes you.
Apr 8, 2012 4:02 AM
Nov 2010
Fate/zero is back, this'll be enjoyable...
It's too bad that Ryuunosuke is dead...
Apr 8, 2012 4:49 AM

Feb 2008
Lol, F-15J Berserker ver.

I must admit, the animation was quite awesome, the plane looked so menacing.
Apr 8, 2012 5:20 AM

Apr 2009
A great start. Kiritsugu gets shit done right off the bat. Looks like his actions are going to prove how pointless and short-sighted all that chivalry has been, fuck yes.

The visuals are so amazing, that pile of tentacles is horrifying. That aerial battle was so intense and ridiculous I was grinning the whole time.

RIP Kobayashi. Oh, and cool guy

I think I'm more sympathetic to Kariya's views that Tokiyomi's for now. Tokiyomi comes across as a bit more narrow minded, though not unreasonable. Considering he has clear values and goals that are rational and justifiable, maybe I will later lean to be on his side, but that's all assuming he somehow doesn't know what Sakura is going through. F/Z does a good job making this a fight of ideals and philosophies in addition to being a super awesome and strategic battle of heroes.

Watching the ending later is going to be the saddest thing ever. It's already heartbreaking now.

5/5 nice to have you back
VictimOfFateApr 8, 2012 8:03 AM
Apr 8, 2012 5:20 AM

Nov 2010
My comment on this episode:

Now with that out of way, some remarks:

Ryuunosuke. I could have liked him for his craziness if there wasn't for one "tiny" thing. Fictional character or real life person, I can't stand people who are massacring innocent, defenseless children like that for whatever reason, even more if the killer is crazy bastard doing that for fun. He deserved far worse death (like being eaten by Caster's monster) than a bullet in stomach and headshot.

Speaking of which... When Ryuunosuke received first bullet, if I didn't know that was Kiritsugu shooting at him it would feel like Deus Ex Machina :/ Then again, Maiya and Kiritsugu were only ones who figured out that Ryuunosuke was Caster's Master.

As for Tokiomi vs Kariya, after calming down a little I understand Tokiomi's point. Besides, iirc, family magic is secret to people outside the respective families so Tokiomi couldn't know what type of magic Matou family uses. If he knew, I have some doubts he would give Sakura to them, at least not that easily. He just wished good life as a Mage for Sakura, and not a life where she would be treated like trash.
What if Kariya didn't run off from Matou family? Hmm... I think Tokiomi would either give her to the infirmary or asked someone inside Mage Association or maybe even asked Einzbern family (however remembering Ilya's power I highly doubt there would be any deals between Tohsaka and Einzbern families).

OP and ED... am I the only one who likes Oath Sign and Memoria more? :/
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Apr 8, 2012 5:43 AM
Dec 2007
Aurioch said:

As for Tokiomi vs Kariya, after calming down a little I understand Tokiomi's point. Besides, iirc, family magic is secret to people outside the respective families so Tokiomi couldn't know what type of magic Matou family uses. If he knew, I have some doubts he would give Sakura to them, at least not that easily. He just wished good life as a Mage for Sakura, and not a life where she would be treated like trash.
What if Kariya didn't run off from Matou family? Hmm... I think Tokiomi would either give her to the infirmary or asked someone inside Mage Association or maybe even asked Einzbern family (however remembering Ilya's power I highly doubt there would be any deals between Tohsaka and Einzbern families).
Dude, did you completely block out the fact Tokiomi just saw first hand Kariya's messed up body after one year of training under Zouken? I'm sure any sane person would put two and two together and realize their sorcery is fucked up. The Magic of the Makiri deals in curses, they curse others and bind them to their will and at the same time accept a physical punishment as a result. This is why their training is purely physical and consists on the most part on what boils down to torture. If the mage can survive being tortured, abused and poisoned day in and day out then they probably can handle the side effects of their sorcery.

Also, Yes, Tokiomi knew, he just didn't care. Zouken is renowned as an immortal monster who was one of the 3 people who participated on the original Holy Grail ritual (so yeah, he's over 240 years old in Fate/Zero) and a master in the manipulation of worm curses and binding sorcery (he created the Command Spells mechanism that keep Heroic Spirits bound to the servitude of their Masters). Pretty damn sure he's famous enough that a mage as steep in tradition as Tohsaka Tokiomi would know all about him. The only thing I'm sure Tokiomi didn't know was that Zouken never intended to teach her anything and instead just wanted to use Sakura as "meat" to breed a new heir and then use her in whatever experiment his messed up mind of his cooked up.

Apr 8, 2012 5:51 AM

Nov 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Also, Yes, Tokiomi knew, he just didn't care. Zouken is renowned as an immortal monster who was one of the 3 people who participated on the original Holy Grail ritual (so yeah, he's over 240 years old in Fate/Zero) and a master in the manipulation of worm curses and binding sorcery (he created the Command Spells mechanism that keep Heroic Spirits bound to the servitude of their Masters). Pretty damn sure he's famous enough that a mage as steep in tradition as Tohsaka Tokiomi would know all about him.

Whoops, I completely forgot about that. My mistake :/

And yeah, Tokiomi gave her to Matou with hope that she would be taught magic... whoever read VN knows how that "teaching" ended :/
Btw, in case I wasn't clear enough, that doesn't mean I'm on Tokiomi's side. Neither am I on Kariya's side.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Apr 8, 2012 6:05 AM
Dec 2007
Aurioch said:
Leon-Gun said:
Also, Yes, Tokiomi knew, he just didn't care. Zouken is renowned as an immortal monster who was one of the 3 people who participated on the original Holy Grail ritual (so yeah, he's over 240 years old in Fate/Zero) and a master in the manipulation of worm curses and binding sorcery (he created the Command Spells mechanism that keep Heroic Spirits bound to the servitude of their Masters). Pretty damn sure he's famous enough that a mage as steep in tradition as Tohsaka Tokiomi would know all about him.

Whoops, I completely forgot about that. My mistake :/

And yeah, Tokiomi gave her to Matou with hope that she would be taught magic... whoever read VN knows how that "teaching" ended :/
Btw, in case I wasn't clear enough, that doesn't mean I'm on Tokiomi's side. Neither am I on Kariya's side.
I did thought there were better ways for Tokiomi to present his case. There were valid reasons for Tokiomi wishing Sakura to learn proper Matou magic (and reasons that serve as further evidence he knew what Matou's magic was). Especifically, Sakura's magic was as good, if not even ore rare than Rin's 5-elemental magic, as she wields the Imaginary Element which is great against the spiritual but utterly useless against anything else. This however leaves her all but utterly useless in traditional Tohsaka sorcery, hence Tokiomi had nothing he could teach her (Tokiomi himself possesses 2 elements, one of them being Fire if I remember). However, if you combine Matou's signature curse sorcery with Sakura's Imaginary Element it brings out he potential of her magic....if she had been properly trained.

Zouken however stymmied her magical potential by changing her element to water by force (obviously because he didn't want her to use her true sorcery, he just wanted her strong potential so she could breed a powerful heir). So you can see where Tokiomi was going for a little, but I'm sure he should have expected Zouken to do a dickhead move considering not even his family trusts him.

Apr 8, 2012 6:38 AM

Apr 2010
There wasn't allot of action in the first season but the second season starts of with a shit load of action and maybe even to much of it.
The might be making up for last season which was story focused but i thought there was happening a bit to much here they start of with three fights right of the start.
First one being Caster fighting with most of the servants second one Berserker against Gilgamesh and the thirty one Tokiomi against Matou.
And all of them are great fights but in my opinion they would be better if they focussed on the fights individually more not all at the same time.

Casters master was taken out in a very nice way i was waiting for him to get meeting down but being shot by a snipper was unexpected and looked really cool.
Apr 8, 2012 6:42 AM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
Maybe people don't realize it but Kinoko Nasu didn't give Urobuchi Gen complete reign over Fate/Zero. He actually had a big say on what went into the Light Novels, the same way he's being involved in the production of the Fate/Zero anime AND written all the new specials. It's to be expected too, since Fate/Zero could easily alter people's perception of Fate/Stay Night.

And even without that, Fate/Zero overall follows what Fate/STay Night more or less said happenned, and just fleshed out the big question marks.

yeah,it seems that Nash and Urobuchi talked much about plots and Nash also mentioned that on the postscript.But except for the end of F/Z,Nash gave him large space to creat,it can be seen from the different atmosphere and potential meanings, it's Urobuchi style.
Gil was kinda inspired Kirei and find him the way how to get entertained.They have the same idea and...hobby that's one of the reason why they get on so well.But even to such a bored man like Tokiomi Gil accepted his advices sometimes just because Tokiomi showed his respect to him.
Gil in FSN dose not look as unbeatable as he in FZ,

*Gossip*
Urobuchi supervised the animation of Gil almost every week.Yes,only GILGAMESH,as a result he is absolutely amazing and WITH HAX.It makes me think about the Tom Sue things...
Apr 8, 2012 7:09 AM

Sep 2010
HikaruIzumi said:
And I think that Kariya is the last one tha should bitch to Tokiyomi how to behave to his family. Zouken might be a piece of shit that should die a painful death but Kariya ignored and abandoned the soul purpose of his family (magic) and his family completely.

Wait - What?

There is no "Matou bloodline" magic *family*. It's all who is next body for Zouken to jump on and leech on. Kariya took the right, sane choice to get away from that place. He would have probably be possessed by Zouken if he did train in magic. Zouken's soul is the LITERAL Crest of Worms.

Sakura wasn't treated like a heir, she is nothing else but a lab rat who is being experimented on, exactly as he wanted it to avoid. Zouken was going to jump into her body or the body of the child she might conceive.

Tokiomi is a dumbass because he thinks his plans are all carefully. All are based on careless, half observations because he doesn't bother to move his ass from his basement.That's why all of them. ALL OF THEM. Fail. He is blinded by his own arrogance and doesn't realize he messed it up badly, endangering everything.

Kariya is risking his life for someone who isn't even his daughter, because the so called 'father' of the child was a shitty legal guardian (of Rin too, if was for Aoi and Tokiomi, she would be dead). He has his grave defects, but hell, he's a lot better family man than Tokiomi, who is going to ditch Rin and Aoi to go to the Root without second thoughts.

Anyway, all the concerns Tokiomi has are stupid excuses. Rin solves it all as afterthought when she's 17. Fail.
ThessApr 8, 2012 7:21 AM
Apr 8, 2012 7:17 AM

Oct 2008
Liked the dog fighting sequences.
Liked the monster CG.
Really liked the headshot of Ryunoske.
Liked the ending quote along the lines of "let's put to test the chivalry they are so proud of"

Did not like the random shots of Saber and Iskandar randomly flailing at tentacles. What is the point of showing this? Yes, they are fighting it. But what is the point of showing that they are trying to use the EXACT same techniques to kill a monster that they know is ineffective. At least start using stronger moves on it... The futility of trying to kill it was easily demonstrated by Gil's 4 pronged strike.
Did not like the 10 seconds pan from Tokiomi to Kariya in which there was nothing but a pure purple background... Totally broke the pacing...

I kind of expected to be blown away by this episode, but I'll be in the minority to say that the pacing in general was kind of off and didn't really hold the tension of the situation. The famous Berserker taking over the airplane thing was neat, but all they really showed was Gil being chased by rockets...

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazingly good either.
My favourite episode is still the one where Saber and Lancer fight because they choreography was amazing and each swing looked like there was a purpose to it instead of the random flailing that we have in this one.
Apr 8, 2012 8:17 AM
Dec 2008
OMFG I JIZZED IN MY PANTS THE ENTIRE TIME
Apr 8, 2012 8:29 AM

Oct 2010
zeon said:
Montrovant1488 said:
Nice headshot!

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but the F-15 is probably the greatest air combat fighter ever made, and it was designed for just that -- air combat. Not for fighting monsters from Godzilla.

Good episode.
I though the best fighter was the F-18.....well it does not matter because the details is where it's at. The sidewinders and 120 AIM where nicely done TBH. It's just a shame that there was no missile firing by one of the pilots.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 8, 2012 8:40 AM

Nov 2008
Jizzed rainbows.

That was amazing.
Apr 8, 2012 8:43 AM

Sep 2010
NOOOOOOOO RYUNOSUKE!!!! I thought he would live longer than that. T_T Well there goes one of my top favorite characters. T_T

Well anyways loved the opening. I prefer the first ending though it was gorgeous.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 8, 2012 8:51 AM

Dec 2009
Pharos said:
Gil in FSN dose not look as unbeatable as he in FZ,

I think Gilgamesh became more carefree in FSN and doesn't believe any of the servants are a real threat to him unlike servants from this war like Berserker and Rider.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

14 by Spoopy69 »»
May 17, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.