Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2012 10:46 PM

Apr 2010
I couldn't even laugh at this episode, it's that ridiculous :(

I wonder if there's going to be a new asspull where all the little Void crystals can be accumulated to magically bring Hare back to life. Then she goes and punches Shu in the face and then everything goes back to normal again.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Feb 9, 2012 10:52 PM

Nov 2011
In the Episode 15 thread, page 21, I said it was laughable how so many people thought that Hare's death was going to cause Shu to Man Up, become a Bad-Ass. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

This episode proved me right. Hare's Death did not make Shu a better Leader. It made things worse. It's Laughable to read all of the Shu hasn't become a Bad-Ass, but rather an Asshole, a Jerk-Ass, anything but a Good Leader, Posts.

Of course, Yahiro lieing to Shu about important things, like how Hare really died, doesn't help matters.

It's funny, if you look at how Argo reacts to Shu being the Leader of the Students and Shu's policies... It's similar to How Shu reacted to Gai's Leadership of Funeral Parlour prior to episode 6. Of course, Shu didn't exactly join Funeral Parlour of his own free will, but was manipulated by Gai and Segai into doing so. So he was a bit biased. I think that Argo was more then a little suprised that Tsugumi and Ayase are supporting Shu as much as they are. Considering how loyal they were Gai.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Feb 9, 2012 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
New Shu = Cool
New Inori = Cool
Gai back = Lame
Feb 9, 2012 11:15 PM
Jun 2011
lmao this anime is so corny that its almost genius.
Feb 9, 2012 11:27 PM

Aug 2010
The trainwreck continues to pile up. I wonder how big it will be when it's over
Feb 9, 2012 11:58 PM

Oct 2009
Lelouch_X said:

It's obvious that Inori wasn't acting on her own behalf, she is not that type of character. When Inori and Shu were together, it was definitely Mana's voice. I'm sure Inori is related to Mana, which will be shown later..

I'm really enjoying those episodes recently with a lot of development and plot twists.

Now we'll see some old friend coming back, maybe not only Gai...

Made my thursday, like every week xD
5/5

lol you're saying thats mana's voice x3
I know what you're talking about but, it's the same seiyuu :D
so it's likely the same voice :P ;D

this episode is psycho =o
hope for more great story plots :x
dont like his act as an tyran now :x
Feb 10, 2012 12:06 AM

Jan 2011
INORI IS A BITCH I KNEW THIS FROM EPISODE ONE

Argo better not be dead. And yay Gai is back!
[center]
Feb 10, 2012 12:11 AM
Jan 2012
From the previous episode I thought Shu would have taken a different approach to being a leader. It seemed like he lost it and that he was gonna become a badass but he's more the quiet type. I think he's a douche for betraying Argo and I'm really not sure what Argo's fate, which rests in Shu's hands, will be. I do, however, believe that Shu won't kill Argo because, well, he'd just be a dick for doing that, and because deep down inside the new Shu, the old soft Shu probably still exists.

I'm not exactly sure what's happening to Inori. It seemed like she took pleasure from killing Arisa (i.e. evil grin seen before killing). But it doesn't seem like Inori to just kill a comrade like that in an instant :(

It feels like all the characters are developing rapidly with significant changes in their personalities. It feels kinda rushed, but hey it's a T.V. show about the apocalypse so if one puts that into consideration I guess anything could happen.

I still think this show is awesome and despite haters saying this show lacks in plot, which it kind of does, it's still entertaining! With this top notch animation all one could hope for is a bit more complexity in the plot that works and I think this show would be amazing.
Feb 10, 2012 12:12 AM

Nov 2011
onigiridango said:
I don't think you can say Guilty Crown sucks because Shu has changed. He is traumatized from Hare's death and even to find out that Yahiro had lied to him. The only reason Shu stepped up and did the whole King thing was because he thought Hare was killed by a weapon not because her void was broken.

Shu going crazy is just apart of the show, the same with Mana awakening or whatever within Inori, it's just apart of the whole thing, I don't like it either but hey it's going to make sense in the end, hopefully. The whole Inori and Mana thing is just one thing that was always obvious yet it still has not been explained. Inori was taken to the wedding for an obvious reason, it just still annoyingly has not been made clear who Inori exactly is and her connection to it all.

But I still like it, my final opinion on the show is always at the end and I feel like there is no possible way for a happy ending. Shu's own mother is in the background of it all so there is no way a happy ending could be done. I think that Shu and Inori will just die. WHO KNOWS? Seems like a bittersweet ending type of anime.

They did make it clear in Episode 12 who and what Inori is. Inori is a artificially created human made by people at Sephirah Genomics whos soul purpose was to act as the "new" body for Mana. Mana's body was destroyed when she unleashed her powers (which resulted in the Lost Christmas incident) but not her soul. Shuichiro, Keido or the new Japanese provisional government president captured Mana's soul and was going to have her soul be poured into Inori's body so he could start a new genetic race. Basically without Inori, Mana can't come back to life. Which does leave me to believe that Inori and/or Shu will die in the end... So i'm with you on that one.
Tomodachi5Feb 10, 2012 12:17 AM
Feb 10, 2012 12:15 AM

Jun 2011
I never knew.... an anime that actually wants to stay bad until now.

Today, I actually said to my brother, "I'm actually starting to like Guilty Crown now". This was when I still had three minutes of the episode left. He says back, "How could you like it?? The plot is a complete mess and everything is going everywhere". I dismissed it thinking he was still hating for the fun of it. Oh how I was so wrong.

Seriously, I liked everything up to the last minute. Shoe was the remorseful jackass...Yahiro was the pseudo evil advisor....Ayase slaps Shoe again.....Souta's working his ass off for all the sh*t he's done. Everything was fine and dandy. But then, at that last minute, that dream crumbles down on my fingertips.
HOW THE F*CK DID THE WRITERS THINK THAT REVIVING GAI WAS A GOOD IDEA?!? DEAD PEOPLE SHOULD STAY FRKN DEAD. THATS LIKE
. FUUUUU-
AND NOW WHAT? GAI'S GONNA BE ALL BAD-LIKE, AND SHOE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT HIM AT THE END NOW THAT HE HAS A VOID GENOME AS WELL?!? AND WTF'S UP WITH SHOE?!? HE WAS GRADUALLY GETTING BETTER UNTIL THAT LAST FRKN MINUTE HAPPENED. ALSO, ARISA'S NOW DEAD?!? AND BY INORI?? IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER FRKN WAY AROUND.

....wooosa.....wooosa.... /endallcapsrage

The only redeeming thing about that last minute, is that Mana has shown another sign of surfacing from Inori. Fxck yeah, that plank of wood is finally gonna get a personality.

3/5
Feb 10, 2012 12:15 AM

Aug 2011
Wow this is such a huge spoiler they gave us.
Does this mean people who disintegrated before can be revived?

Also, "best friend = worst enemy" is here.

Oh and would you please start calling him Shu instead of shoe, seriously in Hebrew shoe can be used as an insult >_>
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Feb 10, 2012 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
onedaysnotice said:
I never knew.... an anime that actually wants to stay bad until now.

Today, I actually said to my brother, "I'm actually starting to like Guilty Crown now". This was when I still had three minutes of the episode left. He says back, "How could you like it?? The plot is a complete mess and everything is going everywhere". I dismissed it thinking he was still hating for the fun of it. Oh how I was so wrong.

Seriously, I liked everything up to the last minute. Shoe was the remorseful jackass...Yahiro was the pseudo evil advisor....Ayase slaps Shoe again.....Souta's working his ass off for all the sh*t he's done. Everything was fine and dandy. But then, at that last minute, that dream crumbles down on my fingertips.
HOW THE F*CK DID THE WRITERS THINK THAT REVIVING GAI WAS A GOOD IDEA?!? DEAD PEOPLE SHOULD STAY FRKN DEAD. THATS LIKE
. FUUUUU-
AND NOW WHAT? GAI'S GONNA BE ALL BAD-LIKE, AND SHOE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT HIM AT THE END NOW THAT HE HAS A VOID GENOME AS WELL?!? AND WTF'S UP WITH SHOE?!? HE WAS GRADUALLY GETTING BETTER UNTIL THAT LAST FRKN MINUTE HAPPENED. ALSO, ARISA'S NOW DEAD?!? AND BY INORI?? IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER FRKN WAY AROUND.

....wooosa.....wooosa.... /endallcapsrage

The only redeeming thing about that last minute, is that Mana has shown another sign of surfacing from Inori. Fxck yeah, that plank of wood is finally gonna get a personality.

3/5

Lelouche ain't dead. In the japenese DVD release he is shown in the end.
[center]
Feb 10, 2012 12:20 AM

Jun 2011
VioLink said:
Lelouche ain't dead. In the japenese DVD release he is shown in the end.

That was fan service. Sunrise confirmed that he died at the end of R2.
Feb 10, 2012 12:25 AM
Aug 2011
I don't know what to think anymore. I am just sticking with this because I never drop shows.

It's too all over the place, and at first I defended Shu but I just can't anymore.

The only thing I like anymore is the music.
Feb 10, 2012 12:25 AM

Oct 2010
Articman said:
Yahiro, I don't know what to make of him. Is he on Shu's side, but giving him bad advice, which he believes to be right?
He wants most likely revenge for his brother but is hiding it well.
Articman said:
Or is he trying to hurt Shu, because of what happened to his Brother?
I believe this to be it but he hides it very well. I never though that ever since he betrayed him that Yahiro never really changed towards Shu. In fact it got worse since the brother died.
Articman said:
Or is he in league with Kiedo & Segai, pushing Shu towards their ultimate goal?
I am not sure of that less they have a 100% way of bringing back Yahiro's brother.
Articman said:
Or is he under the Queen's/Inori's influence/control?
I doubt it. She has no gain less a direct link to Shu whom is easier if she does things her way.
Articman said:
What is Keido's plan, his Goal?
To make a new race. Obvious it did not change at all.
Articman said:
Is he still trying to become Adam to Inori/Mana's Eve?

Yes but only due to a certain dream whom is Shu's father dream.
Articman said:
Why is Haruka helping him?
He trolled with something to convince her. I am sure it is related to Shu's father.
Articman said:
And what did she mean when she said this was what Kurosu, Shu's Father, wanted?
Probably found out something about the new race. Sadly I think Keido is doing it wrong and at the expense of many lives whom some are not replaceable ever.
Articman said:
Things are heating up. There's an Armada in the Pacific, heading towards Japan. Perhaps to stop Keido? Or maybe something else. I expect to see the third Leukocyte to come into play.
USA has decided on some stuff it seems or are those JSDF?
Articman said:
And let's not forget, Gai's back. Is he a clone? Or did they revive his body? If so, How did they get their hands on his Body?

What do you think?
He is most likely a clone but I have stated the notion that it could be his original self that was stuck in stasis. Now he is back due to the concept of materialization. Precisely biologically. Major Sci-fi in the genes field in this anime.

Lucky me I studied that at College and University level so I get it all. It's just insane to think the human mind melded all this together into this story at the expenses of many flaws. Let's hope future series do it right when they play with themes of DNA/Genes.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 10, 2012 12:45 AM

Jan 2012
Man, this episode was boss!

The ending made me go "Oh snap, why did you do that Inori!?"

Seems like Guilty Crown never drops in quality for me; one of the best animes I've seen from 2011 (on onwards to 2012).
Feb 10, 2012 12:53 AM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode, Shu "tyrant" persona didn't make him bad ass but it was a major improvement over doing nothing, and for all the things people may say in this forum if he didn't react then people would criticize even more, It seems like Mana is taking over Inori which is interesting considering how she will react to Shu, last time she tried to kill him but i guess she is over it now and back to her creepy vibes for her brother? In any case the only thing i didn't like about this episode was Gai's supposed revival... i mean seriously, pulling that is total plot BS, it leaves the unneeded thought why can't everyone who died come back, it also makes me question how the guy standing next to Shu's "mom" in the last scene is even alive, so perhaps he underwent the same revival process? It seems like from the preview they are starting their rebellion so I'll definitely look forward to it.

Also as a side note while people are free to criticize however they want they should consider each episode to a sense individually because one episode won't change your view, and if you go into a episode with the mindset that you hate it like the rest of the show then why bother even watching it? I don't know about the majority since I've stopped reading Guilty Crown forums for many reasons (too much hate for starters) but i for one think the last few episodes were a major improvement so i judge the show going forward not looking back at its apparent slow start or cliche or whatever you want to call it.
Feb 10, 2012 12:56 AM
Dec 2010
And I thought the series brought itself back on track with the last few episode which were sincerely not bad. Now this one here, I have nothing to say to the producers except: You guys really like to screw yourselves up, don't you?
Feb 10, 2012 1:05 AM

Apr 2009
jakeisquite said:
The trainwreck continues to pile up. I wonder how big it will be when it's over

I don't know. Mass revival at the end? Zero Requiem Part 2? Anything is possible. Place your bets!
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 10, 2012 1:35 AM

Jun 2008
I have a feeling this is going to get real ugly real fast. Flat out no remorse killing is just fucking insane. So Gai is alive (possibly as the new race). His mother basically wants him dead. Even though he knows that if a void is broken is will literally kill the person, end of story, he still goes on with it. Even Inori killing everyone that may do something wrong. I have to ask... why didn't they just pull a Raccoon City on the city (nuke the place)? Is it bad that I have no fucking idea who the root for? I have a huge feeling that more important people will just die around him and basically keep trudging along to the point where everyone wants to stop him. So, so, so many people are going to die, and he only gets crazier by the minute. I think the only thing that will stop him (or push him to the breaking point and go berserk) is Inori dying.
Feb 10, 2012 2:39 AM

Feb 2012
Dang, things are getting interesting. I'm starting to hate shu and inori though. Hope they change back to their original selves.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Feb 10, 2012 2:50 AM

Apr 2009
lol Shu is halfway to becoming insane tyrant (for now he's only jackass tyrant)
,and bringing back Gai was cheap move

ps.archival photo of Shu ;)

Shu and Yahiro inspecting newly formed "SS" secret service troops
unorfindFeb 10, 2012 3:01 AM
Feb 10, 2012 2:52 AM

Dec 2011
You know.

I'm not sure why, but i'm starting to think inori cut Arisa's tongue...
Feb 10, 2012 2:55 AM

Apr 2009
andreyue said:
You know.

I'm not sure why, but i'm starting to think inori cut Arisa's tongue...

hmmm.... well yeah that would keep her quiet and form preview we see that she's still alive after all her void is quite useful maybe even crucial in their plans
Feb 10, 2012 2:57 AM

Sep 2008
Fucking hell.. I need go to japan, they made me believe I can get a job as story writer on there.
Feb 10, 2012 3:18 AM

Apr 2009
fertygo said:
Fucking hell.. I need go to japan, they made me believe I can get a job as story writer on there.

You are already overqualified.
Feb 10, 2012 3:24 AM

May 2011
Oh BTW, it's obvious by now that Yahiro is being controlled by Segai. You have to remember Segai already got to Yahiro back when his brother, Jun, was still alive. Once a snitch always a snitch. Also, I don't think Yahiro would ever have forgiven Shu for what he did to Jun. Segai is probably using a similar method that he used on Shu in the beginning of the series. I have a feeling Daryl being planted in the compound right before the festival was their way of getting to the inside man and making sure he's back on board with their goals.

It would be too convenient for Segai and Keido to have a plan and not have their shit covered on the inside. Yahiro's Void plan seems way too suspicious with the fact that it is helping facilitate the return of Mana. It would make sense that you have someone close to your objective to make them do what you want them to. Segai is pure evil like that.

I still don't remember what happened to the Kline guy. He seemed like he would have been the original mole that let Segai keep track of Gai's movements.

SolidSnakeUS said:
I have to ask... why didn't they just pull a Raccoon City on the city (nuke the place)?

You know, I think the people behind that navy armada sailing to Tokyo are thinking just that. They probably think that if you going to cleanse the area of people, JUST DO IT. not pull this wall of red doom BS.

I'm sure that they figured out Keido isn't planning on cleansing the area and has an ulterior motive. So the Armada is coming in to do the job themselves and eliminate everything.

Besides, someone has to pay for Lt Dan!!!!

BTW, this is all speculation. The way the writers work on this show everything is usually done in a convenient plot device ass pull manner.
CirrisFeb 10, 2012 3:35 AM
Feb 10, 2012 3:35 AM

Oct 2010
Cirris said:
It would be too convenient for Segai and Keido to have a plan and not have their shit covered on the inside. Yahiro's Void plan seems way too suspicious with the fact that it is helping facilitate the return of Mana. It would make sense that you have someone close to your objective to make them do what you want them to. Segai is pure evil like that.
A interesting speculation that I can add to mines that it could be the shards mentioned of Mana might be each Void Weapon itself along with the person. When they wither into shards of the virus does not go somewhere in the sky? Was not the method in episode 12 used as a vortex in the sky? Well then perhaps that will happen again.

In any case something is fishy with Mana and those shards she needs to come back being possibly the Void Weapons themselves when they are destroyed.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 10, 2012 3:40 AM

Apr 2009
In episode 14 Shu’s mom could control multiple mechs and she does so by killing off a horde of innocent people. Last I remember she was on the run from the government and the military. Did she forget Segai nearly blew her brains out only to be saved by Dan? And now she is apparently trying to show her "motherly love" (as Segai states) by fulfilling her dead husbands request and obviously trying to kill her son? She better have a good reason for doing what she’s doing but then we might never get told about her unknown circumstances because this is Guilty Crown. Suspension of disbelief, ever heard of it?
Feb 10, 2012 3:41 AM
Nov 2011
They've done it now ! Most fked up episode ever. Arisa dies Shu turns into a cocksucking asshole and gai gets revived... its like the revival of doucebags
Feb 10, 2012 3:44 AM

Jan 2009
so the second opening song is a big hint that Mana and Gai will be resurrected again
Inori is starting to be the new body of Mana and Gai has been revived on the laboratory

im starting to think that void has 2 sides, one is if the voids break then the person that has that void will die and the second one is through collecting shards of voids one can be revived again
Feb 10, 2012 3:44 AM

Apr 2009
thekiller99 said:
They've done it now ! Most fked up episode ever. Arisa dies Shu turns into a cocksucking asshole and gai gets revived... its like the revival of doucebags

I thought part of the morale of Guilty Crown was "being a douchebag is fine", at least when it comes to Gai...
Feb 10, 2012 4:15 AM

Apr 2011
Lol well at least its interesting to watch.
Feb 10, 2012 4:26 AM

Sep 2011
gai is back hell yeah
Feb 10, 2012 4:31 AM

Oct 2010
my....
shu has gone to other side i see, let me give you advice shu dont believe in anyone....
inori: she using you (well mana does)
haruka : she see you nothing but tool now
yahiro : he never see you as friend
funeral palot : they will never understand you
so just trust yourself and give them hell!
Feb 10, 2012 4:38 AM
Jul 2018
Shu really has broken now hasn't he~
It's getting pretty interesting, I wonder what'll come out of this all.
And why did they even revive Gai?
Feb 10, 2012 4:47 AM

Aug 2009
Noticed the abs before the cross.

I really don't like hearing Kotobuki Minako's crying. It's just so... heartbreaking.
As much as I like Gai, I don't wanna see him alive again. The sadness I felt for him dying would be a complete waste for me. Oh well, whatever.

Shu looks cooler with the scarf but he's still a fag.
Feb 10, 2012 4:50 AM

Nov 2007
Feb 10, 2012 5:03 AM

Feb 2010
I even thought I skipped an episode. D:

This episode was severely rushed, total waste of momentum gained from ep15.

This week's episode totally sucked... WTH

And sh*t Arisa

cafekun said:
Sure. GTFO.
CashdaxFeb 10, 2012 5:07 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Feb 10, 2012 5:27 AM
Nov 2011
In all honesty, I understand where Shu is coming from. He knows that time is running and that the top priority is to get everyone to escape Tokyo. Within a situation where there are various factors of pressure such as a scarce supply of vaccine and the nearing Red Line, people start to become desperate and I believe Shu was no different. The usage of voids may be their only option to survive the ordeal and escape but Shu still has no choice but to set his priorities straight. The only real issue now is that if ever his power corrupts him entirely, along with the possibility that Inori is slowly becoming like Mana, I wouldn't be surprised if both of them die in the end to save everyone.

On a lighter note, Gai, your revival was expected as of your quick timely death. Bravo, GC producers. You people have been predictable for more than half of the show. Six episodes left and I still have hope that GC at least gets an 8/10 from me in the end.
Feb 10, 2012 5:46 AM

Feb 2008
I guess they managed to build quite an effective system. I wonder how their break out of Tokyo will turn out, not to mention the trouble on the Pacific...

And as for Inori... Thumbs up. Gai's revival was also rather interesting, I wonder how is the GHQ going to use him.
Feb 10, 2012 5:47 AM

Sep 2011
And I thought this show couldn't get any worse.

Oh how wrong I was.
Feb 10, 2012 6:10 AM

Feb 2009
Kami565 said:
Shu is becoming so Lelouch'ish ô.o And woah, woah, whoa..what a drastic change of events. Also, didn't we all know they would bring Gai back in some magical way...what was that? A Lazarus Pit? BTW: What happened to Kido! O_O He was such an interesting guy! I can't recall him dying so...where is he?

HOLY SHIT I KNOW DID U SEE THAT BIRD THAT FLEW OUT OF HIS EYE OMG!!!!1
Feb 10, 2012 6:35 AM
Dec 2007
Phenomenal episode, things are finally starting to get in motion and the characters are finally developing. Great one !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 10, 2012 6:42 AM

Dec 2011
As much as i liked Gai, why.do.they.revive.dead.characters good lord, so predictable. As for Inori..dafuq was that!?
Feb 10, 2012 6:55 AM
Feb 2012
Thinking about it Shu doesn't even need an army. He could use Arisa and Inori's voids and that way pretty much destroy everything without getting harmed. Of course that would only work if he's able to hold two voids at the same time.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 10, 2012 6:57 AM

May 2010
Ashikabi said:
Screeshots of Preview of ep 17:

I thought she is dead (or maybe it seems like one) by the now scary "Inori", oh well at least the good news is that Gai is still alive thank god
Feb 10, 2012 7:06 AM

Oct 2011
I knew that Yahiro was clever but didn't expect him to lie to Shuu after everything that he have done for him.

Ashikabi - All these voids looks very similar ^ ^.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2012 7:29 AM

Jan 2011
That was awesome and bad at the same time, whatever.
Gai is back, was expecting this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 10, 2012 7:33 AM
Jun 2011
whaaaaaaat?!?!?!

what's with Shou becoming a psycho?!

LOLd at Shou's epicly evil laugh xDD
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.