Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 11, 2011 1:38 PM
Nov 2011
While saying this is the worst episode so far in the TV version, this will possibly be the best episode in the BD version. Rider was bad ass. Wished there were more Gilgamesh dialogue though.
Dec 11, 2011 1:45 PM

Dec 2010
Kind of boring first season. Just a lot of masters and servants scouting around for 13 episodes.

If I wasn't interested in the plot/setting I rate this first season lower.
Dec 11, 2011 2:30 PM

Jul 2009
wow that was a really good episode there, even though more than half of the show was about the 3 kings having a drinking session. I think that itself was pretty awesome.

And lol to Gilgamesh even summoning the best wine in the whole world through the Gate of Babylon lmao!

and i guess the assassins.... they underestimated iskandar back there and ended up getting slaughtered. And love that huge army he had >_>

Looking at 1 of Iskandar's servant one of them looked like Velvet Waver with a long hair :P

haha lmao Gilgamesh is a Sadist lmao and now he got love interest to Saber o_o

Also wondering, the Knight, which Saber mentioned who left Camelot im thinking its Berserker >_>...

But wow this is surely is better than FSN.... each episode of F/Z is like FSN getting killed lol.
オール・イズ・バニッティー

Dec 11, 2011 2:39 PM
Nov 2010
Oh, yeah, I love that! Rider is so great, I'm glad his noble phantasm is great, as well...
I also do agree more with Rider's opinion against Saber's...
Dec 11, 2011 3:35 PM

Aug 2007
Hey man, I heard you'd like an army, so we put an army in an army...

That poor little Saber. I loved the whole dialogue. I was amazed that Archer actually showed up without his Gate and even gave away his prized wine. King dialogue = king.
DragonsWhipDec 11, 2011 3:41 PM
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 11, 2011 3:43 PM

Sep 2011
bakari said:
Archer's (F/SN) reality marble contains a load of noble phantasms but Rider's contains a load of servants. take that Emiya Shirou!

Technically speaking, Shirou CAN copy all those servants, or their powers at least. So yeah, he will be taking them, all of them.

Tell me if I am wrong
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 11, 2011 3:55 PM

Aug 2007
Uhm, it's called UBW because it's only BLADES.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 11, 2011 4:00 PM
Dec 2011
I bet 90% of you here don't even pay a dime for watching fate zero. Complaining about having too much content being left out? Complaining about not having a bigger budget? Typical Americans. Dumb, stupid, and expecting handouts.

Steins Gate was a "terrible adaptation" if you compared it to it's VN. Same problem: lots of details left out. Personally I still enjoyed Steins Gate.
Dec 11, 2011 4:27 PM
Mar 2008
GodlyKyon said:
Technically speaking, Shirou CAN copy all those servants, or their powers at least. So yeah, he will be taking them, all of them.

Tell me if I am wrong

Their weapons, yes. The army of E ranked Servants, no.
Shirou's UBW *could* deal with Rider army, but definitely not Rider himself.
Dec 11, 2011 4:27 PM
Dec 2007
DragonsWhip said:
Uhm, it's called UBW because it's only BLADES.
Wrong, he can copy armor and shields too, at double the cost of prana. In fact, he used the strongest Shield he had to block Gil's barrage of swords did he not?

And I think you got him wrong, he meant that Shirou/Archer can trace every single weapon and armor those Heroic Spirits have, complete with their history, and make them his. Sure he doesn't command an army, but he would posess every weapon and ability those soldiers possesed. Not as impressive visually but surely as effective. Rider's Reality Marble actually has glaring weaknesses (basically, it can be easily destabilized by a massive attack, which someone like Saber can easily do with Excalibur).
Leon-GunDec 11, 2011 4:33 PM

Dec 11, 2011 4:32 PM

Aug 2011
AnimeTroll1088 said:
I bet 90% of you here don't even pay a dime for watching fate zero. Complaining about having too much content being left out? Complaining about not having a bigger budget? Typical Americans. Dumb, stupid, and expecting handouts.
I'm assuming you made this account specificially for the purpose of posting retarded, stereotypical bullshit like this and not care if you got banned.

Account created today... No list entries...

Yep.
Dec 11, 2011 4:45 PM

Jun 2008
PlatinumHawke said:
Their weapons, yes. The army of E ranked Servants, no.

Wasn't it just masterless servants, with E rank on Independent Action skill.
I believe not "all" of them are mere E Ranked servants.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 11, 2011 4:48 PM
Mar 2008
Leon-Gun said:
And I think you got him wrong, he meant that Shirou/Archer can trace every single weapon and armor those Heroic Spirits have, complete with their history, and make them his. Sure he doesn't command an army, but he would posess every weapon and ability those soldiers possesed.

I think you're confusing UBW Shirou and HF Shirou, who do possess slightly different abilities. It's only in HF that he's actually able to the latent abilities of a projected Noble Phantasm. UBW Shirou can only use them as well as the original owner or chuck them as Broken Phantasms.

/offtopic

Also, I don't think that Saber's Excalibur is powerful enough to destabilize Ionioi Hetairoi in one shot.
PlatinumHawkeDec 11, 2011 5:05 PM
Dec 11, 2011 5:15 PM

Sep 2010
amginex said:
wouldnt it be epic if somehow they changed the ending and rider/waver wins the war? LOL that would be the best ever fucking twist of all time
ah to dream

They don't need to change the ending. This is Type Moon guys. They could easily make a spinoff manga of Iskander's and Waver's adventures and get it animated one day (like Take Moon becoming Carnival Phantasm) if it becomes popular.

Type Moon Ace: Go do this NOW!

Nasuverse is a multiverse, all things are canon. It's pretty chill to find everything you want.
Dec 11, 2011 5:22 PM

Dec 2007
bakari said:
Archer's (F/SN) reality marble contains a load of noble phantasms but Rider's contains a load of servants. take that Emiya Shirou!

Nah, Shirou's is better. He can win Rider easily by firing them all over his army. :p
Dec 11, 2011 5:23 PM

Sep 2010
Leon-Gun said:
And IMO I'd actually think the world as a whole is inspired more by selfless Kings like Arthur than selfish tyrants like Alexander. The rise and fall of Arthur is one of the most ingrained tales of western culture after all. And Saber has reasons to doubt herself and wish what she does. She made errors of judgement that were the seeds that created the rebellion, although it is true Lancelot and Mordred had their roles in too.

Uh... Alexander the great is hardly a selfish tyrant, his most valuable treasure are the bonds with his people. THAT'S what his NP stands for (While Gilgamesh is all about his wealth and possessions).

For all her selflessness, Saber failed as a human being in establishing those personal bonds (that's why she was KO by the NP, it wasn't the power, it was what stood for. The very essence of the thing she was pursuing all her life yet she could never attain).

Rider is completely right that she's being an unkingly fool. She's wishing to be a little girl, not a king, so he's treating her that way: like a little girl (she's contradicting herself if she wants to undo her coronation and still be treated like a king).

He's also compassionate, because to Saber, being a King never gave her happiness or peace, it's basically a burden. While Gilgamesh gets glee from her struggle, Rider wants to spare her from that cruelty because he's a huge bro. He gives her some tough love, but it's because he cares.

Day2Dream said:
Nah, Shirou's is better. He can win Rider easily by firing them all over his army. :p

Alexander's NP needs to face EA to be in trouble. Archer wields the swords or shoots them with arrows, he doesn't shoot them all in projectiles like the Gate of Babylon as Gilgamesh does, because he can't. He'll be stomped by the overwhelming numbers.

Unlimited Blade Words doesn't have anything to face an EX NP. Besides, it's Rider, an accomplished tactician, vs... EMIYA, who is smart but c'mon. He'll get squished by the Gordius Wheel before he even tries.

Although thinking about it, I don't foresee them fighting. If anything, this could be a great AU idea: EMIYA could swear loyalty to Rider (cheat the world) and become the weapon provider for the bro army and be heroic and happy with heroic times instead of FOREVER ALONE.JPG.
ThessDec 11, 2011 5:33 PM
Dec 11, 2011 5:33 PM
Mar 2008
Except that's pretty out of character for EMIYA.

Edit:
Thess said:
Rider is completely right that she's being an unkingly fool. She's wishing to be a little girl, not a king,

About that... in about two episodes
PlatinumHawkeDec 11, 2011 5:36 PM
Dec 11, 2011 5:34 PM

Sep 2010
PlatinumHawke said:
Except that's pretty out of character for EMIYA.

I know. But I can dream :'(

SUFFERING ALONE.

PlatinumHawke said:
Thess said:
Rider is completely right that she's being an unkingly fool. She's wishing to be a little girl, not a king,

About that... in about two episodes

At the moment (and UNTIL FSN) he isn't wrong, though. Arturia herself doubts of her worth as a king. That was the whole point of her getting over it in Fate. If anything...

ThessDec 11, 2011 5:46 PM
Dec 11, 2011 5:54 PM

Dec 2007
Thess said:
Alexander's NP needs to face EA to be in trouble. Archer wields the swords or shoots them with arrows, he doesn't shoot them all in projectiles like the Gate of Babylon as Gilgamesh does, because he can't. He'll be stomped by the overwhelming numbers.

I dunno about the game because I haven't played it but in the movie Shirou was firing them all exactly like the Gate of Babylon after copying all of the ones he saw from Gilgamesh. Heck Archer in UBW was doing it quite often too.
Dec 11, 2011 6:05 PM

Nov 2011
A whole episode about a little tea party. Rider makes every other servant/character in FZ and FSN look like chicken excrement. Apparently the awesome Rider already told Saber how absurd her ideals and wish are, but she is going to ignore him and listen to Shirou?

Also, I like how this thread is rampant with unhidden spoilers for FSN.
Dec 11, 2011 6:24 PM
Dec 2011
ok ok I can't take it anymore almost everyone talk down about the assassin being the weakest when it their master fault for being an novice. Kirei listen to tokiomi with no will of his own not knowing he had this war in the palm of his hand. Assassin had the greatest chances to win this war. I've seen so many opportunity for the assassin to take out other master but kirei order them to observe his opponent. Almost everyone think the assassin is dead use it to your advantage and start killing masters instead of observing them. Ep 5 everyone was watching the fight between berserker and archer, you could have at least had 6 more assassin in the area to kill lancer master who had his guard down, berserker master who was by himself and let not forget you could have killed tokiomi since archer was fighting berserker and he was home by himself. I mean come on in one night you could have killed almost half the master in the war. This episode 11 they could have taken rider master, but they was force to show themselve to see rider NP. If only the assassin have a master with intelligence like Emiya Kiritsugu, hell anyone who can see that assassin class is about Guerrilla warfare to take out masters and not power house like the other servant.
azuremaskDec 11, 2011 6:32 PM
Dec 11, 2011 6:30 PM

Feb 2010
Holy shit Rider took the badass badge away from Gilgamesh. Now what will Gilgamesh do to make himself the biggest golden badass in the show again.
Dec 11, 2011 6:38 PM
Dec 2007
Day2Dream said:
Thess said:

I dunno about the game because I haven't played it but in the movie Shirou was firing them all exactly like the Gate of Babylon after copying all of the ones he saw from Gilgamesh. Heck Archer in UBW was doing it quite often too.
^Also, when inside UBW itself Archer/Shirou can draw weapons to themselves just by thinking basically, much in the same way Gil 's weapons come from the gate except faster.

Dec 11, 2011 6:50 PM

Nov 2007
fuck yes, more Rider. Iskander = most badass heroic spirit ever.

he summoned a fucking army! HIS OWN ARMY! Assassin got crushed.

Gilgamesh was pretty cool too, wish he had more lines. still I mean he brought the best wine.

Saber kinda looked like a girl among bad ass kings.

I mean he shows up and has a sit down banquet with Saber and Archer. LOL. Only a true king!
Dec 11, 2011 7:07 PM

Jun 2008
I was like "what happened to the art!?!?" at the beginning.

And then midway through, I was like "oooh, so that's where all the budget went" XD

Rider continues to be awesome, Archer didn't seem to do much there though
Dec 11, 2011 8:59 PM

Apr 2011
GodlyKyon said:
bakari said:

Tell me if I am wrong

You sir, are so genius! *applause*

FatherAnderson said:
Holy shit Rider took the badass badge away from Gilgamesh. Now what will Gilgamesh do to make himself the biggest golden badass in the show again.

Umm...., Enuma?
allflyingDec 11, 2011 9:23 PM
Dec 11, 2011 9:07 PM

Jan 2009
like the ln version more they could do better imo.gilgamesh didn't sound dorky in ln but here... also it is funny how they send assassin class to fight with servants in fate universe to measure the opponent's power or any other reason instead of using them for their real purpose aka assassination ( although assassins in fate universe are so weak that they can't even do a normal assassination let alone beating other servants ... unless the story demands if u know what i mean ;) )
also the assassins appeared before the masters and ignored them to fight with the servants thats even more funny ( probably bcuz they are weak xD guess anyone with assassin servant should hire a gunman instead :D or be a badass himself like kotomine )
amirhossDec 11, 2011 10:18 PM
Dec 11, 2011 10:19 PM
Dec 2011
( although assassins in fate universe are so weak that they can't even do a normal assassination let alone beating other servants ... unless the story demands if u know what i mean ;) )
also the assassins appeared before the masters and ignored them to fight with the servants thats even more funny ( probably bcuz they are weak xD guess anyone with assassin servant should hire a gunman instead :D ) I can see now that you don't know anything about assassin. Assassin is all about guerrilla warfare but they keep getting summon by masters who too stupid to use these tactics. As for beating other servent, assassin can beat them but they have to attack using the most unfair and advantageous conditions, and with these conditions, it is possible for an Assassin to match and defeat other Servants. Like I said assassin is all about strategy.
Dec 11, 2011 10:46 PM

Nov 2009
True Assassin got pretty far in FSN...
Dec 11, 2011 11:03 PM
Dec 2011
Yes, True Assassin in heaven feel had gotten far in the war. Even though he was weak against other servant, True Assassin defeated Lancer and Saber because he fought using the most unfair and advantageous conditions. Having his master place sakura shadow in the area of the temple and the assassin job was to get them close enough to the shadow weaken them so he can finish them off. As long as the master can support the assassin using traps or other method then it easy for assassin remember the location of the traps and use it to kill a another servant.
Dec 11, 2011 11:56 PM

Jan 2011
Iskandar calling Gilgamesh "Goldy"...that was funny...I imagined he should have called Saber "Goldilocks"...ehehehe

But what's cool about this episode was Gilgamesh just sat through the whole episode. He's probably thinking "Damn you,Iskandar...If you or your pets so much as fling a grain of sand on me, I'll open the Gates of Babylon right in front of you... Point Blank!" Iskandar probably knew this...ehehehe
asgardianDec 12, 2011 12:07 AM
Dec 12, 2011 12:49 AM

Oct 2010
Thess said:
amginex said:
wouldnt it be epic if somehow they changed the ending and rider/waver wins the war? LOL that would be the best ever fucking twist of all time
ah to dream

They don't need to change the ending. This is Type Moon guys. They could easily make a spinoff manga of Iskander's and Waver's adventures and get it animated one day (like Take Moon becoming Carnival Phantasm) if it becomes popular.

Type Moon Ace: Go do this NOW!

Nasuverse is a multiverse, all things are canon. It's pretty chill to find everything you want.

Like what I said in the eps 9 discussion, they could make the last arc's few episodes into a movie (not exactly a movie, just a long-duration TV show) and then make 3 versions of the 'movie' with different endings, showing Saber, Gil, and Rider winning in each of them. These could still be considered canon in Nasuverse, am I right? ;)

I mean like in
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6351/Clannad:_Another_World_Kyou_Chapter
and http://myanimelist.net/anime/4059/Clannad:_Another_World_Tomoyo_Chapter
where they had multiple endings suited to viewer's preference.

azuremask said:
( although assassins in fate universe are so weak that they can't even do a normal assassination let alone beating other servants ... unless the story demands if u know what i mean ;) )
also the assassins appeared before the masters and ignored them to fight with the servants thats even more funny ( probably bcuz they are weak xD guess anyone with assassin servant should hire a gunman instead :D )
I can see now that you don't know anything about assassin. Assassin is all about guerrilla warfare but they keep getting summon by masters who too stupid to use these tactics. As for beating other servent, assassin can beat them but they have to attack using the most unfair and advantageous conditions, and with these conditions, it is possible for an Assassin to match and defeat other Servants. Like I said assassin is all about strategy.

I agree with you.
Sadly there hasn't been any Assassin who luckily got summoned by a suitable master.
Kiritsugu for example, would be the perfect master for Assassin, unlike

Kirei, who use Assassin only as reconnaissance unit, and
Caster, who use her Assassin as a gatekeeper.

True Assassin got pretty far, but that doesn't proof that Assassin could stand a chance in winning the Grail War.

But really, Assassins should've just aim enemy masters. After all, no matter how skilled a master is, they wouldn't stand a chance against Heroic Spirits in direct combat (okay, except under certain 'special' circumstances).

How I wish they would stop the discrimination against Lancers, Assassins and Casters in all of Fate universe. Even if they really release a game based on Fate universe (like Fate Apocrypha) , I doubt that these classes would gain much attention.
Reim_SeranthDec 12, 2011 12:53 AM

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Dec 12, 2011 1:11 AM

Sep 2010
allflying said:
GodlyKyon said:
bakari said:

Tell me if I am wrong

You sir, are so genius! *applause*

Lolwhat. Reality check: A fully trained with top-class abilities Shirou at his peak can't beat H/A Bazett (according to Nasu, she'll easily dispose of him. We're not even talking about Bazett at her peak who could be Ciel class or further, or her Prisma Illya counterpart who is basically monstrously strong -like... Berserker she's compared- and can handle Servants with her bare hands...). What makes you think he can beat Alexander the Great? His advantage with the fight against Gilgamesh was that Gil wasn't serious, wasn't armored, was also enraged. Shirou knew the moment he would calm down, he was as good as dead. Rider is a lot more cool-headed and tactician than Gilgamesh.

It's wrong too. He can't copy servants, only swords (he fails projecting anything else, that was... the point: he can only do blades, because his origin is "sword"). Furthermore, his Reality Marble isn't as powerful as Rider's. In case both would activated at the same time, it would be Rider's RM that would crush his: Class EX vs Class A++ IF he's at full potential (otherwise can vary).
ThessDec 12, 2011 1:18 AM
Dec 12, 2011 1:24 AM

Jan 2009
azuremask said:
I can see now that you don't know anything about assassin. Assassin is all about guerrilla warfare but they keep getting summon by masters who too stupid to use these tactics. As for beating other servent, assassin can beat them but they have to attack using the most unfair and advantageous conditions, and with these conditions, it is possible for an Assassin to match and defeat other Servants. Like I said assassin is all about strategy.

i can see now that u don't read :D like what u said i am saying that they are not used well by their own masters and weren't lucky in this part although it doesn't change the fact that they don't have a high chance in the war since even if their master is good they need so many consideration and circumstances to win while the other servants don't so i don't think they are supposed to fight with servants,not in this universe.like i said imo they should be used for assassinating other masters not a 1 vs 1 duel with other servants.assassination is not about fighting head on even with numbers but the masters keep using them for a duel or testing powers and other stuff.it is seems that u are a fan of assassins(and created your account for this reason here) that is why u seems offended with my comment about them being weak so i am sorry to tell u this but fate universe is not the place for u since assassins are not very sharp here ( like the example i said before they could just finish the masters in this ep but they just stood and waited for other servants,why?becuz they are probably slower than the other servants while they are even sitting and drinking so basically they don't even have the ability to do this in other words i am saying that the other servants should be worried for their masters in front of the assassin class but they don't even count them as a threat.if u want another example of the assassins being stupid and weak check out the episode 4 or 5 while the assassin can't even hide from kiritsugu since he is better than him in hiding)
and as for assassin in HF when i said they can't beat other servants unless the story demands it i meant in HF but it seems spoilers are allowed here so ... :))
plus you are saying assassin is a powerful class if their masters use them well?every class is powerful if they have good masters that use them well so on an equal ground (when all the masters are considering their own servant's power)the assassins can't assassinate the other masters becuz the other servants are overpowered so they are useless.that is how it works for assassins in f/z or HF and i am not saying it should so don't blame me ;) if it were up to me i liked to power up assassins but that is not the case and as for the fake assassin in fsn he wasn't even trying to be an assassin so don't even consider him @-)

LostHanyou said:
True Assassin got pretty far in FSN...

with the help of special circumstances while he was on the losing side most of the times plus getting humiliated badly afterward by others.not reliable at all if u ask me

all i am saying is that the assassins in fate universe are not even close to be hassan e sabbah's incarnation or piece of mind or w/e.since all the Ḥashshāshīns had their own code that they followed with honor and courage so obviously they weren't just some random cowards without a proper power at all otherwise ppl or even KINGS wouldn't fear them in those times ;) even Alexander and his father weren't safe from the assassination plots by their own men (they weren't even proper assassins),which cost his father's life and perhaps himself(although alexander's death is a mystery and the real reason is unknown).sorry for the wall of text but imagine u watched this episode while played assassin's creed revelation days ago xD...hope assassin or caster class get more chances in any possible spinoff or new story (maybe have kiritsugu as assassin and rin or sakura as caster lol xD)
amirhossDec 12, 2011 7:17 AM
Dec 12, 2011 1:42 AM

Sep 2010
wishbook said:
Like what I said in the eps 9 discussion, they could make the last arc's few episodes into a movie (not exactly a movie, just a long-duration TV show) and then make 3 versions of the 'movie' with different endings, showing Saber, Gil, and Rider winning in each of them. These could still be considered canon in Nasuverse, am I right? ;)

Well, one of those
won already, but... uhhhh how to say this.

I was thinking more of the spin-off adventures of Heroic Spirit Lord El Melloi II with Alexander the Great across time and space.

Saber has Fate route, if you want to see her triumph. She's overexposed anyway.

If someone wants to have Gilgamesh win against Saber in Fate route mode, there's his Fate/Unlimited Codes ending. And now Strange Fake. He's overexposed.

wishbook said:
How I wish they would stop the discrimination against Lancers, Assassins and Casters in all of Fate universe. Even if they really release a game based on Fate universe (like Fate Apocrypha) , I doubt that these classes would gain much attention.

According to Nasu, Cú Chulainn Lancer would have won the 5th War if Bazett didn't get Trollomined before it began (if only he hadn't been an old buddy of hers and who invited her to join the war and Lancer wasn't out scouting when he backstabbed her ;; ). But then, she's utterly broken compared to the other Masters (she hunts rogue magi and Dead Apostles lol and has a Noble Phantasm and has a hax speed/strength for human standards, paired with someone else but Avenger, it's too godmod).

But I guess that would have completely ruined FSN plot. Although Fate/Irish Nights sounds fine.

He's also one of the main focus of Hollow Ataraxia, so he isn't that trolled...

Isn't the Lancer in Fate/Strange Fake, Enkidu? That alone grants him Luck EX because it's unlikely that Gilgamesh would let him get hurt (when he's more precious to him than all of his treasures).

Caster and Assassin definitely need help ASAP.
ThessDec 12, 2011 1:55 AM
Dec 12, 2011 5:31 AM

May 2011
Guys, this is a FATE/ZERO EPISODE 11 DISCUSSION thread, not a FATE/STAY NIGHT UNLIMITED SPOILER WORKS thread. Stop it.
If I die and I find that I had a soul inside,
Promise me you'll take it up to its final ride...
Dec 12, 2011 6:18 AM

Oct 2010
Thess said:

lol if not for their bad lucks, F/Z and F/SN Lancers could have won the Grail War... F/Z Lancer is actually quite imba with his anti-magic, anti-healing and absolute loyalty , and F/SN Lancer could strike enemies' heart in a flash (reverse cause and effect), which is quite terrifying, plus Bazett... That haxed master who could've won the grail war in a flash if only she wasn't betrayed by her own 'trusted' friend.

About Assassin's ability,
There are countless potentials within Fate universe, but most of these potentials are only able to be realized in forms of Nasu's words, not as visual or light novel. Therefore, we wouldn't know the outcome of certain things if only some things actually happen in the war, such as:

- If assassin was summoned by a skillful master like Kiritsugu, what will happen?
- What will happen to Shirou if Bazett could participate in the Grail War, will he survive or die?
- In F/Z, if only Rider didn't show his NP in this episode to Gil and Saber, would he win the Grail?

These kinds of things won't be revealed to us in another forms besides Nasu's (or in Rider's case, Urobuchi's) words, and that is a bit disappointing for me.
If only these winning factors could be manipulated and made into a VN, I would play that even if it takes a whole year to finish the whole VN.

About the multiple endings, if Gilgamesh won we would see Kirei obtaining the grail without any tricks. Maybe he would wish for another thing aside from 'that thing', then it would be very unexpected to the viewers.

If Rider won, we get to see him incarnate into human, and how will Waver respond to it. We'll then see how Waver changes his attitude after the Grail War, and as Alexander is now a living human, their lives are going to change greatly.

And Saber ending... well, it's in the LN. To be continued in FSN.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but sometimes, because the origin of nasuverse comes from Nasu himself, some of things he made into canon are a bit ridiculous because it heavily relies on his mental state. Like how Mordred (Arthur's son) was able to be born because Merlin gave a male reproduction organ to Arthuria temporarily and that Merlin likes to steal women underwears, its like, I mean, that is a hell of silly canon it doesn't even worth knowing (it ruins the image of Saber to the roots).

TL;DR version: - multiple endings woild be wonderful.
- nasu's mind is a bit ridiculous about Merlin.
- lancer is great but unlucky.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Dec 12, 2011 6:39 AM

Oct 2009
wishbook said:
Thess said:

lol if not for their bad lucks, F/Z and F/SN Lancers could have won the Grail War... F/Z Lancer is actually quite imba with his anti-magic, anti-healing and absolute loyalty , and F/SN Lancer could strike enemies' heart in a flash (reverse cause and effect), which is quite terrifying, plus Bazett... That haxed master who could've won the grail war in a flash if only she wasn't betrayed by her own 'trusted' friend.

About Assassin's ability,
There are countless potentials within Fate universe, but most of these potentials are only able to be realized in forms of Nasu's words, not as visual or light novel. Therefore, we wouldn't know the outcome of certain things if only some things actually happen in the war, such as:

- If assassin was summoned by a skillful master like Kiritsugu, what will happen?
- What will happen to Shirou if Bazett could participate in the Grail War, will he survive or die?
- In F/Z, if only Rider didn't show his NP in this episode to Gil and Saber, would he win the Grail?

These kinds of things won't be revealed to us in another forms besides Nasu's (or in Rider's case, Urobuchi's) words, and that is a bit disappointing for me.
If only these winning factors could be manipulated and made into a VN, I would play that even if it takes a whole year to finish the whole VN.

About the multiple endings, if Gilgamesh won we would see Kirei obtaining the grail without any tricks. Maybe he would wish for another thing aside from 'that thing', then it would be very unexpected to the viewers.

If Rider won, we get to see him incarnate into human, and how will Waver respond to it. We'll then see how Waver changes his attitude after the Grail War, and as Alexander is now a living human, their lives are going to change greatly.

And Saber ending... well, it's in the LN. To be continued in FSN.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but sometimes, because the origin of nasuverse comes from Nasu himself, some of things he made into canon are a bit ridiculous because it heavily relies on his mental state. Like how Mordred (Arthur's son) was able to be born because Merlin gave a male reproduction organ to Arthuria temporarily and that Merlin likes to steal women underwears, its like, I mean, that is a hell of silly canon it doesn't even worth knowing (it ruins the image of Saber to the roots).

TL;DR version: - multiple endings woild be wonderful.
- nasu's mind is a bit ridiculous about Merlin.
- lancer is great but unlucky.

Wait ...what?
Saber had a "male reproductive organ" and had a son...and he stole women underwear... I thought she only hid her gender from the puplic?! And that would mean she actually had fabulous max with a woman...okay then >_>

I'd rather see Sensha Otoko animated... but rider incarnated into a human would be awesome too ^^
Dec 12, 2011 8:26 AM

Jan 2010
tembikai said:
YowaiHito said:
the art looked weird in this episode...esp the eye positioning at some pts of the show

i notice that too.

yeah you're right ;/
btw episode was amazing~
Rider and his Noble Phantasm.. i love them~
raxius1230 said:
G
Btw epic Noble Phantasm is epic!

:D
Dec 12, 2011 9:22 AM

Apr 2010
Jeez I pretty much can't read any post in this thread out of fear for FSN/UBW spoilers that are unmarked. Keep in mind some of us are new to type moon stuff with F/Z and remember to spoiler stuff from the earlier stuff! D:
Dec 12, 2011 9:46 AM
Dec 2011
( like the example i said before they could just finish the masters in this ep but they just stood and waited for other servants,why?becuz they are probably slower than the other servants while they are even sitting and drinking so basically they don't even have the ability to do this in other words i am saying that the other servants should be worried for their masters in front of the assassin class but they don't even count them as a threat.

Hmm....Sorry but you can blame Kirei for that one.
Dec 12, 2011 10:01 AM
Jul 2007
I hope the blu-ray fixes the horrible quality drops. Their faces were very poorly drawn. Other than that, I liked Rider's NP!
Dec 12, 2011 10:07 AM

May 2009
gg, Kirei! You were supposed to stay hidden and you attacked 3 Servants at once, one of which is your secret ally's and the other two didn't know that you weren't eliminated from the Grail War. Now you lost half of your forces and blew your cover!

gg, Kirei!
Dec 12, 2011 10:43 AM

Apr 2010
Seeing Alexander the Great's army was really nice must feel awesome for the ones that where there.
I wonder if this is really the end of Assassin and all of his clones it must have at least done some serious damage to him.
And i wonder how Alexanders words affected Saber.

Sabers past is really sad i wonder if she can overcome it.
Dec 12, 2011 12:21 PM

Jun 2008
Arashi89 said:
gg, Kirei! You were supposed to stay hidden and you attacked 3 Servants at once, one of which is your secret ally's and the other two didn't know that you weren't eliminated from the Grail War. Now you lost half of your forces and blew your cover!

gg, Kirei!

-It was Tokiomi's idea.
-Kirei used a command seal to force ALL Assassins to attack
-ALL of them got massacred
-Assassin is out from the Holy grail War.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 12, 2011 12:37 PM

Sep 2011
after seeing the Assassins get massacred it make me kinda glad that they didnt add this Assassin into F/Z

they were gonna add a part in F/Z where Waver and Rider finds a Assassin in Casters Lair

they thought she was a prisoner and took care of her
Brigs77Dec 12, 2011 12:40 PM
Dec 12, 2011 12:48 PM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:
Arashi89 said:

gg, Kirei!

-It was Tokiomi's idea.
-Kirei used a command seal to force ALL Assassins to attack
-ALL of them got massacred
-Assassin is out from the Holy grail War.
That was all of them? Oh fuck that is terrible. Can Kirei do something himself? He should have had a hidden assassin somewhere.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 12, 2011 1:38 PM

Sep 2011
Rider is so fucking gar!!!! Awesome Nobel Phantasm, amazing animation.

Infinity/5
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 12, 2011 2:57 PM
Dec 2011
I saw a giveaway of Fate/Zero Blu-Ray box set on C&L Anime club facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CL-Anime-Club/119906451369895?v=wall

I think it is worth checking out
Dec 12, 2011 3:25 PM
Dec 2007
SInce someone mentioned F/SN's "Assassin"...

Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite female character in fate universe?

Ain2Zwei - May 21

38 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Jun 5, 11:37 AM

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Apr 26

19 by Ashikhi »»
May 25, 5:39 AM

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.