Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 27, 2023 6:59 PM
Jan 2021
We got to see Senjumaru Shutaru in action for the first time. Well she made quick work of Nianzol Weizol, Stern Ritter W. I guess that W doesn’t stand for winning since he didn’t even get a full episode of screen time before he was clapped.

But that’s not all! We finally got Ganju joining in this conflict and for whatever reason, he’s acting like an expert of The Royal Palace even though all his info is fuzzy and it was delivered to him second hand by Kukaku (along with the map he bragged about). Ichigo is coming to take you back Uryu. You better watch out!

It was cool to see Squad 0 re introduce themselves as they hand this ass whooping to Yhwach’s subordinates, especially Oh Etsu Naimaya, the original Zanpakuto creator. That blade of his just cuts through everything like it’s butter.

And now it seems that Yhwach is going to take on Manako Osho, AKA Ichibe Hyousube. What’s gonna happen next? Will the Soul King have to get involved in this? We’ll have to wait to find out!
Nov 4, 2023 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
Squad 0 is more badass than I was expecting. Too bad the quincys are going to get back up eventually.
Nov 7, 2023 10:38 AM

Aug 2021
There might be a Soul King Flashback in the next two episodes or cours. Nianzol got defeated rather quickly for how he was portrayed. Yhwach Vs Ichibei should be beginning next episode.
Nov 8, 2023 4:09 PM

Feb 2018
This episode was pure hype! The fights have been great, Nimaiya is a beast.. also Y.H vs Hyosube!?
Nov 12, 2023 4:10 AM

Mar 2016
I'm not sure about the manga, but here just now in the ep, Stennritter W AKA Nianzol Weizol is a fucking joke lmao. He has no chance against the Zero Division.
Bro just appeared outta nowhere to brag about his ability only to get diced up by his own clothing and cast away not even a minute after his appearance XD. L

Holy man...
The Zero division is broken asf, they truly are the innovators and masters of all Soul Society. Particularly Oetsu Nimaiya, my man smithed a sword so mindbogglingly sharp, he deems it unfit to be a proper zanpakuto. Essentially, the sword is too good to the point that it's flawed. He did a clean job to Yhwach's royal guards with absolute ease simply by utilizing swift precise swings.

Insanity.
Jan 8, 8:31 PM
Jan 2019
I love the new scene added but here is where the messy part starts in the manga
Jan 14, 1:53 AM

Mar 2015
Zanpakuto Master guy is fast af, 3 kills in around 5 seconds.

Yhwach just tp'd out of the cage, didnt expect that. Now its Ishida and Blonde vs 4 squad zero members. I feel like Squad Zero will somehow lose this lol
Feb 3, 2:46 AM
Jan 2022
Bu bölüme kadar gittikçe yavaşlasa da, sonunda 0. takımın gücünü görmeye başladık.
Özellikle Oh-Etsu Nimaiya'nın savaşa girişi, kılıcından gelen o ses efekti (BAYILDIM) hızı ve özgüveni. Sanki mugetsi versiyon Ichigo izler gibiydim. En güçlü S.R'lara tek attı adam.
S.R -C- Pernida Parnkgjas'a kılıcını fırlatıp ışınlaması (yine o muhteşem ses efekti ile) muhteşemdi. Çoook daha güzel savaşlar göreceğiz belli ki 0. takım ile finale kadar.
Ichigo da biraz olmayıversin artık...
Mar 8, 8:07 AM

Apr 2013
Guess Yhwach will win against the Royal Guards? Else Ichigo would have nothing to do anymore.
Mar 21, 4:07 PM
Mar 2024
Perfect everything was perfect
May 11, 12:29 PM

Mar 2010
Damn squad 0 seems soo badass, i just hope they don't get nerfed twill leave a sour taste.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

224 by Supported »»
May 18, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

139 by Cammell »»
May 17, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

177 by Cammell »»
May 16, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

279 by Cammell »»
May 16, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2023

342 by Cammell »»
May 16, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.