Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 4, 2023 2:20 AM
Sep 2017
Yay, back on track with more plot. So much, in fact.
Sep 4, 2023 3:09 AM

Oct 2021

Greyrat looking at... grey rat? 🤫🤫🤫
Sep 4, 2023 4:20 AM

Feb 2018
A kinda dramatic episode fr. Makes me wonder how the situation will look like once Rudeus does see Orsted again. They got to show off more of the world's language too o:

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 4, 2023 4:57 AM
Dec 2021
great episode. the new girl is annoying, hope she dies.
Sep 4, 2023 5:00 AM

Feb 2011
good episode for plot but kinda boring overall
3/5

Sep 4, 2023 5:17 AM

Dec 2018
Man, Rudeus is so dense. At least we're getting somewhere now.
Sep 4, 2023 5:27 AM

Feb 2021
It was a brutal attack... Luckily that She's using a shield.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 4, 2023 5:48 AM
May 2021
The best one yet, The panic attack was portrayed realistically, and the animation was well made so much emotion!
Sep 4, 2023 7:26 AM

Apr 2016
it was very good. :)
Sep 4, 2023 7:26 AM

Nov 2013
Finally we're getting to some of the more complicated parts of the story setting.
You all need to watch Nami.

Sep 4, 2023 8:08 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Did Slime Isekai just plagiarize big time?
Sep 4, 2023 8:28 AM

Oct 2016
What a masterful episode that was, Mushoku Tensei peak.

I don't think I've seen much an isekai'd character that actually hates the world they were transported to and brings up the topic of leaving behind friends and family back in the old world, at least not that I remember one recently. Banana as I see her fans call her, well, I wanna call her Bananahoshi so I'm going to go with that, but yes, Bananahoshi is a really interesting character and I am looking forward to see more of her and her life in this six-sided world.

Holy shit, Rudeus's trauma though, Jesus, that really did a number on him huh. Well, besides getting donuted, it was also the catalyst to Eris leaving him to train, so she can protect Rudeus better, though not that he knows that. If that's Rudeus's reaction seeing Bananahoshi, then I can't imagine what his reaction will be if ever he meets Orsted again.

Bananahoshi really saw that outburst coming lmao, but Sylphie's anger is very valid, it just wasn't directed at the right person I suppose. In another topic, I haven't had the chance to comment in the previous episodes as I've been busy catching this season, so I am just gonna say this here that I absolutely adore Sylphie and she's probably my favorite right now, I hope she reveals herself to Rudeus by the end of the season, but I am also really enjoying the 'Fitz' and Rudeus dynamic. Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 4, 2023 8:56 AM

Jan 2013
@animegamer245 Kinda crazy how there are people in this world who have opinions that differ from yours.
Sep 4, 2023 8:58 AM
May 2021
Farabeuf said:
Good episode. They brought in some of the elements that were glossed over previously and included it all in Nanhoshi and Rudeus conversation. The acting and directing was really well done. It managed to convey the discomfort that Rudeus feels when someone from a past he hates is there and coul potentially see through his happy iseikai life. The difference between Nanahoshi, who had a normal, relatively well adjusted life and Rudeus who was one step away from being homeless and rejected by society is stark: One is content with the new chance at life and the other was unhappy and traumatized.

@Apratim The rings she wore were given to her by Orsted for self defense.

Ohhh ya ya now I remember about the rings, thanks
Sep 4, 2023 9:09 AM
Jun 2019
There are only 3 more episodes. Sylphie and Rudeus still havent said come clean to eachother and its killing me. I dont want this season to end on a cliff hanger but the way its going it prolly will.... Sadness
Sep 4, 2023 9:34 AM
Jul 2023
cool that there was new cahracter
Sep 4, 2023 11:07 AM

Mar 2010
These guys really do love having spaz attacks and tantrums lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 4, 2023 11:24 AM
Sep 2020
Perfection. That's all I can say for this episode.
Sep 4, 2023 12:16 PM
Dec 2014
I was secretely hoping, from the start of the whole series that it would be nice if he eventually met another person from his world. To think that it was the actual girl he saved previously was unexpected. I am really curious how their relationship will develop from now on. My ship departs now
Sep 4, 2023 12:32 PM
Jun 2022
PEAKshoku Tensei, jsut cinema 🚬
Sep 4, 2023 1:17 PM

Jul 2011
You can tell who the fanboys are when this episode which was all talk is being called "perfect". I just want this whole university arc to end so we can get to the good part.
Sep 4, 2023 2:24 PM
Oct 2022
If I were Fritz I'd be very irritated when they started talking in a different language and then continued on like nothing weird just happened.
Sep 4, 2023 2:35 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to HansDevX
You can tell who the fanboys are when this episode which was all talk is being called "perfect". I just want this whole university arc to end so we can get to the good part.
@HansDevX Cause the stuff talked about was very interesting, elaborated on some mysteries and built curiosity about even more from that? Nanahoshi is an interesting character and contrast to Rudeus and the stuff talked about had weight to the story and world? Yes the episode is all talk but the episode still felt like 5 mins for a lot of people regardless lol. It is possible for an episode to be great with talking for the whole thing in one area and this episode showed that. Nothing to do with only fanboys for this, can imagine people that aren't into this season prefer this ep more than the others.
Sep 4, 2023 3:37 PM

Jul 2022
nANi!!?? fITz-sENpAI bEcoME anGRY??!??!
Sep 4, 2023 5:37 PM
Jun 2014
Reply to HansDevX
@HansDevX "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! people is likin what I didnt!!!!"
Sep 4, 2023 5:41 PM
Nov 2020
Huge info dump, with a lot of reveals that I honestly didn't care too much about. Fitz is still scared of revealing himself, and Nanahoshi is lame so far.
Sep 4, 2023 5:47 PM

Aug 2017
Well who knew that Orsted kept a baddie around?
All jokes aside, Nanahoshi revealed herself to be the masked girl who accompanied Orsted. Seeing her mask triggered a PTSD moment for Rudeus to the point that he feints due to the shock. It's a good thing that Sylphie became a good lap pillow for him as he wakes up.

Nanahoshi made a deal with Rudeus. If he can help her with her experiments using his mana, she can offer information in exchange. That doesn't sound too bad of a deal.
Like Rudeus, Nanahoshi is also from Japan. However, she did not get reincarnated but got teleported. Her teleportation and arriving to the world may have caused the mass teleportation incident. Knowing this, Fitz in blind rage, attacked her. Nanahoshi used a protected barrier to defend herself. And using talk no jutsu, Rudeus was able to calm Fitz down.

Can't wait to see more of Nanahoshi and what she has to offer to the series. She seems like a very interesting character with a mysterious side to her.

Sep 4, 2023 8:18 PM

Jun 2021
Absolutely loved this episode.

Maybe it wasn't as big of a reveal to some but the reveal of another Japanese person, in particular the girl from episode 1 most likely, was a huge reveal to me, and I was realy surprised by that. Overall she just revealed a ton of plot and lore and although not much happened, we got tons of really interesting info and I was so interested in all of it.

Still waiting for Slyphie to reveal herself, I thought she wasn't because she didn't want to break the Fitz identity and/or wasn't allowed to, but it seem as though she's able to.. I feel like it's going to happen sooner or later I just hope it's sooner.
Sep 4, 2023 8:59 PM
Nov 2014
Great episode, bringing in another japanese isekai'd person was a huge reveal.
Sep 4, 2023 9:32 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Mainnus
Nanahoshi mask reminded me of Anya
@Mainnus Chichi wa usotski
Sep 5, 2023 12:57 AM
May 2022
ya, saya sangat menunggu anime ini. Bagaimana keseruah kish rudeus di dunia barunya.
saya juga merasa enjoy dalam menonton anime ini, apalagi sudah di episode 9 ini walau durasi banyak dibuat percakapan tapi sunggu saya dapat menikmati. dan semakin penasaran kedepannya.
Sep 5, 2023 2:38 AM
Feb 2012
The music score for this episode was perfect. It really felt that something major is happening
Sep 5, 2023 3:05 AM
Oct 2020
Finally some mystery to fuel the story
Sep 5, 2023 3:05 AM

Apr 2020
This episode was probably the best so far in this part, I can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 5, 2023 3:55 AM

Mar 2020
I've been thinking that this current arc of Mushoku Tensei so far has been weak. This episode isn't that good compared to the ones from the previous seasons but it reminded me of how great Mushoku Tensei is. Its more story-driven this time and I liked the directing.
Sep 5, 2023 5:46 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to Stomiks
I've been thinking that this current arc of Mushoku Tensei so far has been weak. This episode isn't that good compared to the ones from the previous seasons but it reminded me of how great Mushoku Tensei is. Its more story-driven this time and I liked the directing.
@Stomiks

This story has a lot of peaks and valleys. There's parts of the books where nothing happens, and parts where its non stop action.
The university stuff should only take half this season. The other half... Well... you had better prepare yourself...
Sep 5, 2023 7:23 AM
May 2017
interesting episode, the ptsd Orsted gave to Rudy ain't no joke. It feels to me like the white mask chick will screw him over at some point, like he said somethings about her are off. I wonder how long their arrangement will last. Fitz took me by surprise when he attacked white mask but i remembered the bulk of their conversation was in japanese so she missed all the context. Nicely done author

How long until Fitz reveals to Rudy that he is actually a she and is his childhood friend Sylphiette? Will it be saved for the very end of this cour?

4.5/5
Sep 5, 2023 7:47 AM
Feb 2022
This episode is very confusing
Sep 5, 2023 7:55 AM
Jan 2021
does anyone know the melody after rudeus faints?
i can't remember the name or where it is from
Sep 5, 2023 8:48 AM
Jun 2007
"Fitz" still havent reveal that she is "Slyphie" to Rudeus.
Rudeus met the girl (Nanahoshi) from the accident in Japan!
Sep 5, 2023 9:18 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh my, that masked girl's identity is surprising...

Poor Rudy still so traumatized by Orsted

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 5, 2023 12:20 PM

Apr 2022
I don't like bottle episodes, but at least this one has pretty good writing
Sep 5, 2023 9:45 PM
Jun 2021
DIOSSSSSSSS que hpta giro en la historia, ósea todo normal listo y que vayan a ver a la que acompaño al rey dragón que mató a rudeus ya me lo esperaba porque ella aparecía en el opening, peroooo mkkkkkk ver que era de Japón y que fue transferida a ese mundo es como uy quieto y que buena forma de mostrar que estaban hablando en un idioma que ni Sylphiette podía entender y nada ver las diferentes perspectivas sobre volver o no al mundo es como wow. Sencillamente este anime cada vez me encanta más, sin lugar a duda mi anime isekai favorito
Sep 6, 2023 3:26 AM

May 2021
I really liked Rudeus' reaction to seeing Nanahoshi.

Thought the language would add to immersion but in this ep, it kinda took me out of it. It was funny at least.

Sep 6, 2023 7:00 AM
Oct 2019
Nanahoshi identity reveal!!

Omg that PTSD hits hard.

THE PLOT IS THICKENS!!
Sep 6, 2023 9:41 AM
Apr 2022
Amazing, best of the season so far plot-wise
Sep 6, 2023 3:15 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Rudeus has a lot of mana, and Nanahoshi has none. I wonder if we're going to get some mana-transfer scenes.... you know, fate stay night style....

What a scene though with Nanahoshi putting on those rings in preparation for the shockwaves of the bomb she was about to drop.

And what a great 'new' character though; I wasn't expecting someone else who was reincarnated/teleported into this world from earth. This just made things even more interesting. More questions arise, like IS she the girl who Rudeus saw seconds before he got hit by the truck??

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 6, 2023 10:31 PM
Jul 2012
GAAAH!! Another episode that feels like it ends in five minutes, with some very nice sakuga to boot. If only I could erase the whole anime from my memory only to watch it all again.
Sep 6, 2023 10:51 PM

Mar 2014
"Don't worry, it'll be a while before Orsted comes for you" I don't think that's as reassuring as she think it sounds.
Sep 7, 2023 10:08 PM
Jul 2021
Best episode, 👍,
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

355 by lasodamos »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

454 by eddy_spaghetti »»
May 21, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2023

509 by Selltar »»
May 15, 12:12 PM

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

299 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.