Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 7, 2023 10:29 PM
Nov 2022
Dabitsu said:
Flashyy_761 said:

nahhh bruh get some help

ur fav animes are some random ahh harems. like bro tell me one person who dropped one piece at 800 eps. why didn't they drop it ? cuz it gets more interesting. watch the first 450 eps and get to Marineford and u will start to like it. not to mention the Manga is way better if u have a problem with the pacing.

or maybe ur taste is just trash

peakpiece ๐Ÿค peakruto

What about PeakBleach?

haven't watched that so I'm not gonna judge

it's my plan to watch bleach this year tho ๐Ÿ™‚
Mar 7, 2023 10:52 PM
Apr 2021
all said:
Mimoh_24
One said:
xChewier

Oh that's pretty ironic!! Maybe Bleach holds more influence over the newer generations? 
Mar 7, 2023 11:39 PM
Mar 2023
Naruto is very overrated and I personally don’t like any of the side characters like Sakura or any of the teams like team 10
Mar 8, 2023 12:40 AM
Jul 2018
DBZ_is_PEAK said:
The Big 3 shows aren't good. Dragon Ball is only anime that should be in the big 3. Not snooze piece trashruto & mid bleach. Dragon Ball is the master of all animes. True anime fans would know the big 3 shows are Dragon Ball Z and Dragon ball super and Dragon ball gt.

One reason there is dbz and the big 3, old big 3, hxh etc
And then there is Gintama
Mar 8, 2023 2:00 AM

Dec 2018
More like the best in the Big 3, in terms of story, concept & characters.

I love almost everything about it, the series which inspired so many other battle-shounen in general
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Mar 8, 2023 2:50 AM

Apr 2014
Bleach for me. Purely because I still haven't watched it lol
Mar 8, 2023 3:01 AM
Sep 2021
Naruto shouldn't even belong in the big 3 so yes its by far the worst/weakest

Mar 8, 2023 5:56 AM
Nov 2022
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah? Which is the weakest out of the Big 3 also?
naruto gets hate because of it's toxic fandom and it being a copy of HunterXhunter. Many people bring HunterXhunter in the debate because many naruto fans live in the delusion that HunterXhunter is trash and it is copied from naruto. Naruto is getting hate for it's foolish plot, the idiotic talk no jutsu which naruto fandom has converted in a joke while it is one of the worst things about the series, the irritating repetition of the swing scene, that scene is shown about a 100 times, just to make people feel bad for naruto even though it gets annoying after some time, naruto fandom spreads hate for all other animes and especially one piece and bleach, so it's only natural that naruto will get hate in return. Honestly if a person has watched all three of tbe big three, he/she will realize that all of tbe big 3 are great in their own way, and most bleach and one piece know it as most of them have watched all three animes but on the other hand naruto fandom acts like as if there is no other anime better than naruto they act as if the other two of the big three are trash and you can't blame them as most of the naruto fandom is made of emo kids who feel offended if naruto isn't even mentioned somewhere, and you too even as a naruto fan might somehow realize that itachi and naruto fanboys possess highest level of idiocy.
Mar 8, 2023 6:01 AM
Nov 2022
ThorLL said:
Objectively speaking by AnimeCrazy rating weakest is One Piece. Naruto was first most popular, Bleach second and One Piece third. May be in Japan OP is most popular but in the West it is not.

Personally I only watched Naruto. It is rather good overall, despite various flaws here and there.

I heard Bleach has plot and story issues. I have seen Bleach character design and it is rather good.

One Piece is too deeply rooted in Asian attitudes towards leadership in particular to have broad appeal in the west.

More on that here:

https://ccdc11.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/east-vs-west-cultural-differences-by-yang-liu/

It is cringe how leader as flawed and indifferent to subordinates as Big Mom has such a loyal followship.

On the other hand I myself would want to be a leader with that level loyal followers, but I cannot rely to Big Mom in any way, I am not female to begin with.

In contrast Dosu from Naruto stopped calling Orochimaru "-sama" after he found out of his plan to sacrifice three of them. That makes sense. Orochimaru did not told them he plans to sacrifice them, he told them he wants them to kill Sasuke so they fully expected to return alive from that.

Another thing is that One Piece kind of blurs the line between shows for kids 12 and younger and shows for teens 13 and older. Most other anime would be clearly in teens category.

Finally I do not like how One Piece treats women. It spoils them rotten and excuse them poor behavior. Like women who are controllable obedient and subservient.
i actually find the idiocy of people like you funny, imagine the guts of someone to think an anime is trash without eben a watching it, you are the classic epitome of a naruto fanboy, but you're different, atleast you told the truth that you haven't watched one piece and bleach
DamnzoroMar 8, 2023 6:55 AM
Mar 8, 2023 7:20 AM

Jan 2022
The order goes like...
One Piece>Bleach>>Naruto

and yes, I've watched/read all of them

๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅโŸ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™™๐™š
๐™’๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ

[center]
Mar 8, 2023 7:46 AM
Jan 2023
SixPathsKage said:
weakest series? easily one piece. goofy and boring.

who have best selling manga? who is currently airing and giving a 10/10 ep every week? who's verse have powers to create a black hole to absorb anything as big he wants , destroy whole world with a one punch , just fking manipulate reality? ur just trashtalking one piece overall best in shounen in storyline,world building and side characters plus they give their side characters a better and sadder backstory and also screen time screen time and fights it ain't like show is called naruto so they will show only him....and trash power system u say? it is as good as Chakra and ninjutsu while best power system is hxh and bleach....there are many irl reference in series and there are millions of fans are hyped for every chapter and every ep ur probably a new gen meatrider who watched some clips from shorts ur pfp says All makima's dog
Mar 8, 2023 9:12 AM
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

nahhh bruh get some help

ur fav animes are some random ahh harems. like bro tell me one person who dropped one piece at 800 eps. why didn't they drop it ? cuz it gets more interesting. watch the first 450 eps and get to Marineford and u will start to like it. not to mention the Manga is way better if u have a problem with the pacing.

peakpiece ๐Ÿค peakruto

my favs aren’t just “random ahh harems” and i gotta get to 450 for it to good get? yeaaa, no, one piece sucks. i already seen marineford btw, garbage arc. i don’t read manga, so that’s a no as well.
Mar 8, 2023 9:14 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

its a bad series. simple.

No you just have bad taste, simple

i have “bad taste” cause i don’t like one piece? stop having a tantrum and accept people don’t like the same things as you. kid logic.
Mar 8, 2023 9:15 AM
May 2020
yonkoakagami4 said:
SixPathsKage said:

who have best selling manga? who is currently airing and giving a 10/10 ep every week? who's verse have powers to create a black hole to absorb anything as big he wants , destroy whole world with a one punch , just fking manipulate reality? ur just trashtalking one piece overall best in shounen in storyline,world building and side characters plus they give their side characters a better and sadder backstory and also screen time screen time and fights it ain't like show is called naruto so they will show only him....and trash power system u say? it is as good as Chakra and ninjutsu while best power system is hxh and bleach....there are many irl reference in series and there are millions of fans are hyped for every chapter and every ep ur probably a new gen meatrider who watched some clips from shorts ur pfp says All makima's dog

not reading all that ๐Ÿ˜‚ what you so upset over? its my opinion. one piece is a terrible series, that’s the end of it.
Mar 8, 2023 9:18 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

No you just have bad taste, simple

i have “bad taste” cause i don’t like one piece? stop having a tantrum and accept people don’t like the same things as you. kid logic.

No, you have bad taste in general, you say your list has nothing to do with it but this app is called myanimelist and your list has to be a troll list or you have bad taste in anime, go back to Netflix kid, one piece will still factually be the best story ever told with or without your support, get over yourself.
Mar 8, 2023 9:20 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
yonkoakagami4 said:

not reading all that ๐Ÿ˜‚ what you so upset over? its my opinion. one piece is a terrible series, that’s the end of it.

Your opinion sucks and you keep spreading it like anyone will care in a day or two from now. That’s what making guy here “upset” was it really that hard to put two and two together?
Mar 8, 2023 9:22 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

No, you have bad taste in general, you say your list has nothing to do with it but this app is called myanimelist and your list has to be a troll list or you have bad taste in anime, go back to Netflix kid, one piece will still factually be the best story ever told with or without your support, get over yourself.

dawg what? lmao, you are taking this way too serious. its my list, and my opinions. i don’t care if you don’t like it. one piece will be garbage forever, get over it.
Mar 8, 2023 9:25 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Your opinion sucks and you keep spreading it like anyone will care in a day or two from now. That’s what making guy here “upset” was it really that hard to put two and two together?

the thread is called “weakest series in big 3” and y’all the ones who got offended over a strangers opinion. i don’t care who likes it or dislikes it.
Mar 8, 2023 9:25 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

dawg what? lmao, you are taking this way too serious. its my list, and my opinions. i don’t care if you don’t like it. one piece will be garbage forever, get over it.

Took the words right out of my mouth, you are taking this too seriously, your opinion is factually incorrect so idc if you like it or not ya goof, your list sucks like your opinion, no one cares about your opinion so get over yourself and cry about the success that is one piece :)
Mar 8, 2023 9:27 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Took the words right out of my mouth, you are taking this too seriously, your opinion is factually incorrect so idc if you like it or not ya goof, your list sucks like your opinion, no one cares about your opinion so get over yourself and cry about the success that is one piece :)

im not taking this serious, im having fun. you the one typing angry letters all because i said a series you like is trash, stop acting like a kid. its a public app. everyone doesn’t like the same things.
Mar 8, 2023 9:27 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

the thread is called “weakest series in big 3” and y’all the ones who got offended over a strangers opinion. i don’t care who likes it or dislikes it.

Good, cause no one cares if you like it or not, Naruto and bleach ain’t doing it like one piece so it factually can’t be the weakest, if people get “offended” because you’re being an ass all the while giving your opinion what did you think was gonna happen goofy?
Mar 8, 2023 9:29 AM
Apr 2022
Bleach is the weakest for sure , i mean anime nearly got cancelled cuz the manga was top 5 least popular at some point. Bleach has bad fillers which are half the anime and only first arc is good. Naruto has a lot of fillers too but they are at least good to decent ( my fav arc is Naruto is filler ). It was good until episode 300 , from there wasnt much , just absurd power ups raining like candy and talk no jutsu. One piece on the other hand is the best for me , very long journey , but worth it af plus a wholesome MC and more adventures ahead prob till 2028. One Piece > Naruto > Bleach.
Mar 8, 2023 9:30 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Good, cause no one cares if you like it or not, Naruto and bleach ain’t doing it like one piece so it factually can’t be the weakest, if people get “offended” because you’re being an ass all the while giving your opinion what did you think was gonna happen goofy?

bro what are you talking about? i just commented in the thread and you foaming at the mouth over an opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you got a problem with it, oh well, not gonna change that one piece is toilet water
Mar 8, 2023 9:30 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

im not taking this serious, im having fun. you the one typing angry letters all because i said a series you like is trash, stop acting like a kid. its a public app. everyone doesn’t like the same things.

Your quotes beg to differ buddy, if you were having fun this would go down differently, making things up because you know you’re in the wrong, typical, public or private makes 0 difference, like I said one piece will still be the best of the big three and factually the greatest story ever told so everyone can like it or not that doesn’t change bud.
Mar 8, 2023 9:33 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Your quotes beg to differ buddy, if you were having fun this would go down differently, making things up because you know you’re in the wrong, typical, public or private makes 0 difference, like I said one piece will still be the best of the big three and factually the greatest story ever told so everyone can like it or not that doesn’t change bud.

how am i making things up? do you not know what an opinion is or personal preferences are? opinions are not facts, just like saying one piece is good. that’s not a fact. one piece is still garbage at the end of the day.
Mar 8, 2023 9:33 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

bro what are you talking about? i just commented in the thread and you foaming at the mouth over an opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you got a problem with it, oh well, not gonna change that one piece is toilet water

No goofy, this is called giving my two sense, your opinion and list is garbage but you want to call one piece garbage, toilet water, etc. it don’t make sense so I’m throwing my straw hat into the ring and quoting you, it’s a public app remember xD, oh well, not gonna change the 20+ year L and opinion your holding xD
Mar 8, 2023 9:35 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

No goofy, this is called giving my two sense, your opinion and list is garbage but you want to call one piece garbage, toilet water, etc. it don’t make sense so I’m throwing my straw hat into the ring and quoting you, it’s a public app remember xD, oh well, not gonna change the 20+ year L and opinion your holding xD

insulting me over a trash anime? you gotta do better. nothing will change that one piece is cheeks.
Mar 8, 2023 9:38 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

how am i making things up? do you not know what an opinion is or personal preferences are? opinions are not facts, just like saying one piece is good. that’s not a fact. one piece is still garbage at the end of the day.

Oh because you said “typing angry letters all because i said a series you like is trash, stop acting like a kid” that’s a pretty made up claim/statement there bud, you can have em’ don’t be an ass and question why you get called out for being an ass and have an ass opinion and personal preference, it’s a public app, you can’t tell me you thought everyone was gonna accept your opinions now right? xD no opinions are not facts, one piece is factually the best story ever told tho, it’s up there with Batman and Superman, hell, better than those two stories, what acid are you on?
Mar 8, 2023 9:41 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

insulting me over a trash anime? you gotta do better. nothing will change that one piece is cheeks.

Insulting? No I would never, letting you know your opinion and list are both cheeks, now we’re cooking, actually the populous can change that and they have spoken you’re 1 to 8 billion try again bud, clearly one piece is good, you just have bad taste and want to let everyone know xD
Mar 8, 2023 9:41 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Oh because you said “typing angry letters all because i said a series you like is trash, stop acting like a kid” that’s a pretty made up claim/statement there bud, you can have em’ don’t be an ass and question why you get called out for being an ass and have an ass opinion and personal preference, it’s a public app, you can’t tell me you thought everyone was gonna accept your opinions now right? xD no opinions are not facts, one piece is factually the best story ever told tho, it’s up there with Batman and Superman, hell, better than those two stories, what acid are you on?

how am i being an “ass” for commenting on a public post? you took the time out of your day to quote my message cause you didn’t like it. that’s yo problem. one piece is gonna be garbage no matter what you say.
Mar 8, 2023 9:42 AM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

nahhh bruh get some help

peakpiece ๐Ÿค peakruto

my favs aren’t just “random ahh harems” and i gotta get to 450 for it to good get? yeaaa, no, one piece sucks. i already seen marineford btw, garbage arc. i don’t read manga, so that’s a no as well.

so u straight up watched marineford without watching other arcs

u gotta watch everything man one piece is abt world building and the character development is insane and one of the best imo

and yes u only like harems cuz u give every harem anime a 10. not halal.
Mar 8, 2023 9:43 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Insulting? No I would never, letting you know your opinion and list are both cheeks, now we’re cooking, actually the populous can change that and they have spoken you’re 1 to 8 billion try again bud, clearly one piece is good, you just have bad taste and want to let everyone know xD

too bad i don’t care about popularity. that doesn’t make a series good. these are all personal preferences. one piece is still a horrible series.
Mar 8, 2023 9:44 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

how am i being an “ass” for commenting on a public post? you took the time out of your day to quote my message cause you didn’t like it. that’s yo problem. one piece is gonna be garbage no matter what you say.

Idk you tell me, how you haven’t been an ass, you could’ve left your opinion and called it a day but doing the most and belittling sound more like your speed huh? I’ve got time to kill so don’t worry about me taking the risk out for my day, one piece is factually not garbage so your opinion means zilch my guy, you’ll be holding a L opinion even far after one piece ends just like your pfp lmao
Mar 8, 2023 9:44 AM
Nov 2022
DBZ_is_PEAK said:
The Big 3 shows aren't good. Dragon Ball is only anime that should be in the big 3. Not snooze piece trashruto & mid bleach. Dragon Ball is the master of all animes. True anime fans would know the big 3 shows are Dragon Ball Z and Dragon ball super and Dragon ball gt.

I think this image explains what I gotta say

Mar 8, 2023 9:45 AM
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

u gotta watch everything man one piece is abt world building and the character development is insane and one of the best imo

no. marineford is explained in the one piece burning blood game, that’s how ik what it is. its trash. and no, i don’t only like harems. i have seen over 700+ anime. look again.
Mar 8, 2023 9:47 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Idk you tell me, how you haven’t been an ass, you could’ve left your opinion and called it a day but doing the most and belittling sound more like your speed huh? I’ve got time to kill so don’t worry about me taking the risk out for my day, one piece is factually not garbage so your opinion means zilch my guy, you’ll be holding a L opinion even far after one piece ends just like your pfp lmao

i did leave my opinion? i commented and don’t check thread unless someone quotes me, i get the notifications. i came back to people whining like yourself, because you and everyone else think im supposed to like one piece, no. i dropped cause it got boring, it wasn’t enjoyable anymore.
Mar 8, 2023 9:47 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

too bad i don’t care about popularity. that doesn’t make a series good. these are all personal preferences. one piece is still a horrible series.

No it does, cause it keeps the series going and not towards a rushed ending, so try again bud, you probably don’t care about popularity cause you were never popular, correct me if I’m wrong but I doubt I am lmao, ofc dude, cause of personal preference, one piece is up there with stories like Batman and Superman, crazy how personal preferences work, horrible? To you maybe, the only horrible thing I see is your list so try again bucko.
Mar 8, 2023 9:50 AM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

no. marineford is explained in the one piece burning blood game, that’s how ik what it is. its trash. and no, i don’t only like harems. i have seen over 700+ anime. look again.

bruhh It doesn't matter if marineford is explained u gotta watch the arcs be4 marineford too as there are some key plot points and u can't just skip it like that

it's like starting to watch the fourth gr8 ninja war be4 watching anything else lmfao

and who cares if u watched 700 plus anime this discussion is abt 2 animes only.

who tf puts quintessential quintuplets as their favorite anime. only a person who likes harems would do that.
Mar 8, 2023 9:51 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

No it does, cause it keeps the series going and not towards a rushed ending, so try again bud, you probably don’t care about popularity cause you were never popular, correct me if I’m wrong but I doubt I am lmao, ofc dude, cause of personal preference, one piece is up there with stories like Batman and Superman, crazy how personal preferences work, horrible? To you maybe, the only horrible thing I see is your list so try again bucko.

you literally just typing, no thinking whatsoever. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i don’t care about popularity cause i never was popular? popularity is irrelevant when its comes to personal preference. i see you let hype and popularity influence your choices though. that’s sad, start thinking for yourself.
Mar 8, 2023 9:52 AM
Nov 2022
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

bruhh It doesn't matter if marineford is explained u gotta watch the arcs be4 marineford too as there are some key plot points and u can't just skip it like that

it's like starting to watch the fourth gr8 ninja war be4 watching anything else lmfao

who tf puts quintessential quintuplets as their favorite anime. only a person who likes harems would do that.

and I just checked ur profile and now I'm even more sure ur fav genre is harem cuz u favorited high school dxd
Mar 8, 2023 9:52 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

i did leave my opinion? i commented and don’t check thread unless someone quotes me, i get the notifications. i came back to people whining like yourself, because you and everyone else think im supposed to like one piece, no. i dropped cause it got boring, it wasn’t enjoyable anymore.

You could’ve left it at that but you didn’t, now did you? Whining, we already went over this, genius, I’m throwing my straw hat into the ring, so calling it whining only shows me how intelligent you are, that or blind lmao, again, it will be the best story ever told with or without your support no one cares about your opinion about one piece or your garbage anime list, your loss, you dropped it like anyone is gonna remember you did that, congrats on your achievement, want a cookie for dropping one piece. :)
Mar 8, 2023 9:54 AM
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

who said i just watched marineford? you can’t see now? i dropped one piece at episode 308. meaning i watched 300+ episodes of it. it started to get boring. also, i don’t like the quintessential quintuplets because its a harem, its top 5 cause its an amazing story. the genre doesn’t matter.
Mar 8, 2023 9:55 AM
Nov 2022
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

You could’ve left it at that but you didn’t, now did you? Whining, we already went over this, genius, I’m throwing my straw hat into the ring, so calling it whining only shows me how intelligent you are, that or blind lmao, again, it will be the best story ever told with or without your support no one cares about your opinion about one piece or your garbage anime list, your loss, you dropped it like anyone is gonna remember you did that, congrats on your achievement, want a cookie for dropping one piece. :)

bro this guy technically didn't even drop one piece he just started watching marineford lmfao

he judges a book by just flipping through a random page in it.
Mar 8, 2023 9:56 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

you literally just typing, no thinking whatsoever. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i don’t care about popularity cause i never was popular? popularity is irrelevant when its comes to personal preference. i see you let hype and popularity influence your choices though. that’s sad, start thinking for yourself.

You want me to send a voice message, call you, or send a telegram? Ofc I’m typing, differ between you and me, I’m not typing just to type, my perineal preference is to believe you weren’t popular irl, so I think that is relevant since you love personal opinions, preferences, etc. or did you switch up all of a sudden? Sorry bud but no one got me into one piece try again :) oh and whether I think for myself or not, won’t change anything now will it. :)
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

yes, you are whining lmao. you have been throwing a tantrum for the last 15 minutes over me saying one piece is ass. if you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t keep quoting me ๐Ÿ˜ญ. you can easily ignore the notifications or close the app. its not hard.
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

who said i just watched marineford? you can’t see now? i dropped one piece at episode 308. meaning i watched 300+ episodes of it. it started to get boring. also, i don’t like the quintessential quintuplets because its a harem, its top 5 cause its an amazing story. the genre doesn’t matter.

ok keep watching Till impel down even I took a break from reading the Manga in arabasta but my friend forced me to read it and that's the best decision of my life
Mar 8, 2023 9:57 AM
Dec 2019
Flashyy_761 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

bro this guy technically didn't even drop one piece he just started watching marineford lmfao

he judges a book by just flipping through a random page in it.

Cool (15 character limit)
Mar 8, 2023 9:58 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

You want me to send a voice message, call you, or send a telegram? Ofc I’m typing, differ between you and me, I’m not typing just to type, my perineal preference is to believe you weren’t popular irl, so I think that is relevant since you love personal opinions, preferences, etc. or did you switch up all of a sudden? Sorry bud but no one got me into one piece try again :) oh and whether I think for myself or not, won’t change anything now will it. :)

you clearly don’t know what an opinion or preferences are. you still typing with 0 logic. just angry cause i called yo fav series butt. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

yes, you are whining lmao. you have been throwing a tantrum for the last 15 minutes over me saying one piece is ass. if you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t keep quoting me ๐Ÿ˜ญ. you can easily ignore the notifications or close the app. its not hard.

he's just telling u to continue watching for your own good and that's why he cares
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

ok keep watching Till impel down even I took a break from reading the Manga in arabasta but my friend forced me to read it and that's the best decision of my life

i won’t keep watching, it sucks.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 153 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 21, 2009

11 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 21, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

23 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 19, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 6 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 17, 2009

32 by rizzlefps »»
May 17, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

125 by alexa0717 »»
May 7, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.