Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2022 1:31 PM
Jun 2022
What an amazing series - it’s very rarely that an anime is so relatable. I hope there are some special episodes or something else to look forward to.
Dec 21, 2022 1:32 PM
Nov 2021
Mugiwara_Luffyy said:
this episode is good, probably the best in this season. but overall this season was really mediocre.

i will rate this season 5/10.

Amamria said:
yeah mob really went downhill Soo hard this season
true. ending was also generic and predictable.

Something being predictable doesn’t automatically make it bad
Dec 21, 2022 1:34 PM
Apr 2020
Wow I'm absolutely speechless. Words cannot describe what I'm feeling right now. I literally cried half the epidode. There goes my favorite anime of all time🥲 It was a great time and a perfect end to this masterpiece anime 10/10 season thank you Bones and ONE I really enjoyed the wild trip thanks a lot♥️
P.S Reigen GOAT of anime
Dec 21, 2022 1:34 PM

May 2014
What a wholesome ending, loved this show through and through. Glad the rejection happened too, it makes sense for Tsubomi's character. They're taking time to grow close together again, it's a great way to end the series. So many great moments in this episode alone but easily my favorite was where Mob went to save the cat it looked like he was going to use his powers, but he was fine with climbing up instead. Shows he's come a long way as a character where he's living his life day to day normally now without worrying about his powers ruling over him.
Dec 21, 2022 1:36 PM
Jun 2022
It was such a perfect ending and wrap-up to this show, I couldn’t be happier with the ending, Mob Psycho 100 is seriously one of the most solid shows out there
Dec 21, 2022 1:43 PM
Jul 2021
Regresa pronto Mob <3
Dec 21, 2022 1:46 PM
Sep 2021
The way I cried watching this isn't even human
Dec 21, 2022 1:54 PM

Mar 2021
Sweet finale, looks like Bones did it justice.

Reigen was great, idk how to feel about random Dimple comeback but he was always fun so ok I guess. Mob accepting himself is nice in my book although I don't like how this final arc came to be (that dramatic car crash). Why is it such a big deal that Reigen admitted he is a liar? Mob knows that since last season, episode 7. Also did I say that Reigen was great?

Overall I don't like this season as much as the previous ones, except the midpoint and the finale. This final arc would've been better if it was longer by about an episode, could've used that instead of the weird alien episode. Production wise, it was still top notch. WP Bones.

Dec 21, 2022 1:57 PM
Apr 2018
Liked how it ended. Thanks MOB PSYCHO 100!
Dec 21, 2022 2:03 PM
Feb 2017
lindo anime mob psycho 100.
Dec 21, 2022 2:04 PM
Jul 2014
I cried 3 times, pretty good if u ask me
Dec 21, 2022 2:08 PM
Oct 2019
Very nice ending. The whole franchise was really enjoyable. IMHO this final season was tainted by a very poor Psycho Helmet arc finale (ep 6 I believe), which i didn't enjoy the least bit.
8/10 season.
Dec 21, 2022 2:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I'm not surprised he got rejected, kinda sad though, goodbye Mob Psycho it was a pleasure even though this season was my least fav but still really good anyway
Dec 21, 2022 2:14 PM

Jun 2019
I can't fully describe how much this Anime meant to me.
It was a beautiful Journey with so much Character Development, Fun and Tears.
Couldn't ask for a better ending, it was perfect and wholesome.
Thank you ONE-San for a Phenomenal Story!
Dec 21, 2022 2:14 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Mugiwara_Luffyy said:
this episode is good, probably the best in this season. but overall this season was really mediocre.

i will rate this season 5/10.

Well said. The episode was great, but this would be my least favourite season out of the three.

What happened to the Broccoli and Psycho Helmet? lol
Dec 21, 2022 2:17 PM
May 2021
In a few years we will talk about mp100 and we won't believe how good this was, One's greatness is untouchable (like mp100), this changed my life and indeed made me a better person, Enjoy Retirement MOB.

The Greatest.
Dec 21, 2022 2:17 PM

Nov 2021
A fitting end for the series. I can't say that this season was better than S2, or even S1. I'm glad this series got a full adaptation and the studio really put their all into it.
Dec 21, 2022 2:34 PM
May 2020
what an ending to an amazing series, if I've learnt anything from this its that with regards emotions you must always take the good with the bad for you to become a better you
Dec 21, 2022 2:42 PM

Dec 2022
I'm NGL chiefs, this show might be 10/10 for me, solely because I think everything about it is perfect. The only complaint I could even have about is is *potentially* S3 dragging on but...wew. Even that's a bit of a stretch, given that the content we were given more than made up for it. I mean, the soundtrack, the choreography, the arcs, the entire final episode, Reigen parkour, alien secks, the confession. Literally everything and anything seen was perfect. I don't want to skip any episodes, there was no real 'filler' as far as I can remember as it's all referenced and useful to know for the plot...goddamn, absolutely peak show.

I also liked the part where Mob said he'd become the 100th Psycho and proceeded to Mob all over the other Psychos. Bravo ONE.
Dec 21, 2022 2:46 PM
Feb 2020
ue ue ue
soung of crying
Dec 21, 2022 2:49 PM
Oct 2022
Fantastic finale, 10/10 season.
Wish we could get an OVA to explore more about the Alien Subplot!
Dec 21, 2022 2:51 PM

Dec 2016
Guess I'll be the disenting one of the most common opinion. This season wasn't anywhere as strong as the previous ones neither in thematics, nor in balancing the action part.

Sure, Mob grows up and even learns about love rejections, but my main gripe with this constant it's exactly that, it's always about Mob's growth and for many that's just good enough (not for me).

There's a big gap in tsubomi's writting as a character. It feels a bit contradictory on a couple of her actions. Sure, she cares about Mob, but not enough as a love partner. yet she stalked Mob every once in a while, like when Mei acted as the fake grilfriend due to a dare. It really gave the impression that Tsubomi acted more on jealousy rather than acting as a caring friend (kinda odd since Mob's other close friends didn't have to evesdrop on him and mei, not even Ritsu).

There's also Serizawa's play in this whole 3rd season. Something that I'm pretty demanding in bigger stories like this, is in abiding to Chekov's gun and so far his role was just act as a background character (where in season 2 he was a huge antagonist for Mob and his psychic friends). I feel that he could completely be taken out of this season, and nothing would actually change. Reigen afterall was able to get close enough o Mob in the most dire moment in this finale and it's hard to pinpoint exactly when did Dimple jumped in to help Reigen and make him close the gap.

ON another subject, it's funny how some fans try so hard to act as if this show is so very different from average Battle Shonen, yet the writing and execution uses a lot of battle shonen tropes. Deus Ex Machina outcomes, characters that faked their own deaths jump in the last moment to save the day, talk no jutsu fills in the time, and even replaying the original OP in the most exciting moment in order to cash in for the nostalgia factor.

It's not all bad, I do acknowledge some really great moments like Mob's self confidence towards girls, Reigen's confesion that was due since back in season 2, Ritsu's bro-con persona being diminished and Teru's redemption among other stuff that escape my grasp.

For me the first 2 seasons were almost perfect 10s. This is just a low 7 in my books.

Edit: I forgot. Where are all the stans that believed there would be a 20k keyframe episode now?
KimurahDec 21, 2022 3:19 PM
Dec 21, 2022 2:56 PM

Apr 2016
And so ends one of the greatest anime of all time!
I definitely teared up a few times during this, it was so great seeing Mob truly becoming himself and genuinely laughing with all of this friends.
The overall message of the series I believe is the importance of opening up to the people you care about and not bottling everything up until you explode. To me this is one of the greatest coming-of-age stories of our generation.
I will always miss getting new episodes of this series, I have enjoyed it since it began airing in 2016, but it's a series I will carry in my heart fondly for the rest of my life.
Dec 21, 2022 2:59 PM

Apr 2022
man i loved the ending so much more than in the manga, it's the same thing but i feel like with the music and everything it just felt more fulfilling.

also best OP of the season i'm gonna miss singing 1 out loud every week. i even watched the OP 4 times today before watching the rest of the episode.

self acceptance and honesty for the win. reigen is the goat.

9/10 thank you mob psycho.
Dec 21, 2022 3:04 PM

Aug 2013
Good last episode but the weakest of the 3 seasons
Dec 21, 2022 3:05 PM
Jun 2021
final impecável, lindo anime, totalmente original e fiel ao mangá
Dec 21, 2022 3:07 PM
Nov 2020
Amazing ending to an amazing story. Hope One makes something of this quality again
Dec 21, 2022 3:16 PM
Apr 2019
A great end to an awesome series. Reigen being an awesome guy and seeing the future conclusion made me feel happy to see such a heartfelt ending
Dec 21, 2022 3:20 PM

May 2018
Smiling and laughing Mob is adorable! 😍😍😍

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Dec 21, 2022 3:20 PM
Oct 2022
Reigen's awesome
Dec 21, 2022 3:21 PM
Aug 2022
It already was my favorite anime of all time, but now that it’s over it is solidified as my favorite anime of all time. Peak Psycho 100 I’m glad I got to experience you in my life!
Dec 21, 2022 3:48 PM
Jun 2021
peak. i cried when i saw those red cheeks, and i was grinning ear to ear at the end. 100/10
Dec 21, 2022 3:56 PM

Sep 2018
It's a damn shame. These last 2 or 3 episodes were incredible and some of the best Mob has to offer, amazing final episode. Unfortunately, two thirds of this final season was mediocre and lacked a lot of emotional depth or interest that we saw today. 7/10. S2 ≥ S1 > S3.
Dec 21, 2022 3:57 PM

Jan 2019
brilliant finale... 👌
reigen the GOAT for this episode. the animation of him running towards mob was sick. i freaked out for ekubo's return... reigen finally admitting everything was a lie. shigeo and mob accepting each other was the final step to his character development. it is certainly heartwarming to see how confident and full of emotion shigeo was by the end

mob psycho was certainly a great journey and i will greatly miss this show.

10/10
Dec 21, 2022 4:02 PM
Jul 2012
A slightly anticlimatic and unfortunate way to end the conflict - there was effectively no reaction from Mob on seeing his dead friend come back to life, nor about all the suffering and destruction he caused. Still liked the episode, though.
Dec 21, 2022 4:02 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
And so the Bones passion project of adapting Mob Psycho 100 finally comes to an end. One again Reigen proved to be the MVP and he somehow managed to survive Mob's rampage thanks to Dimple coming back. The best part was when Reigen finally confessed about having no powers, being a con man, and using Mob for his shady business practices. I almost shed a tear when this happened and that was more than enough for Mob to return to normal after reconciling with his inner self. Mob finally went to where Tsubomi was still waiting, but sadly she rejected him which sucks because Mob caused all that destruction for nothing. Everything went back to normal with Mob and his friends throwing a surprise birthday party.

Honestly I enjoyed this ride from start to finish and you can tell that Bones have put their heart and soul into this project. A very strong contender for anime of the season

I give this anime a 9/10.
Dec 21, 2022 4:12 PM

Dec 2016
In the end, it was really Reigen who needed help. And he was so happy at the end that all those people stayed at his side, even he knowing he lied to Mob and his friends. 10/10 season for me, it was a perfect ending. Also, Kageyama Shigeo laughed.
Squealer: My kind are neither slaves nor beasts.
Judge: If you’re not beasts, then what are you?
Squealer: WE ARE HUMANS!!!

Watashitachi wa ningen da!!!
Dec 21, 2022 4:14 PM
Apr 2017
EXCLLENT, I DID ALL I HAD TO DO IN THIS WORLD
Dec 21, 2022 4:14 PM
Nov 2020
adorei essa temporada
Dec 21, 2022 4:22 PM
Oct 2017
an episode that complete the hard path of mob-kun.
the life of everyone is really tedious so sometimes we need a really interior strongness.
But also to be accepted in a society friend and family are important too and maybe can make us achieve our goal.
Dec 21, 2022 4:22 PM

Jul 2015
Reigen clearly carters to feet fetishists lol

Dec 21, 2022 4:33 PM
Jan 2018
What I think a lot of people here missed is that Kageyama was now able to cry and laugh without going supercritical with his powers! He is whole now, reunited with his self that he locked deep inside himself because he thought that part of himself was a danger to the people he loves, he was suppressing that side of himself for so long, not being able to express himself, but now - he is able to enjoy being with everyone and laugh and cry alongside them. This was the whole premise since season 1, Kageyama Shigeo is now free from the shackles he made for himself. He grew as a person through the fantastical and amazing trials he went through throughout the whole three seasons; And also the normal day to day problems any of us are likely to have in our daily lives. This is a fantastic anime, really worth watching from the first to this final season, it ended well and the quality never wavered too, and for those reasons I'm really going to miss watching it.
Dec 21, 2022 4:40 PM

Jul 2014
It was a really cute and wholesome ending :), Tsubomi rejected mob which was a bit predictable but it seems like she didn't really fully reject him, she said right now, we don't really know if the person at the other school was real or not but she seems to still talk to mob as a friend now
Dec 21, 2022 4:53 PM

Jan 2019
i really don't know what to say

Dec 21, 2022 5:04 PM
Sep 2020
banger of a season imo
Dec 21, 2022 5:39 PM
Nov 2021
Fue un final muy bonito y feliz para la serie
Dec 21, 2022 5:45 PM
May 2011
candy-drops said:
- "reigen talking mob out of his ???% state"
a recurring theme from mob psycho has been how people need other people so i don't get how people are upset the central conflict is, [once again, solved via honest communication than fighting it out. if anything, it was mob's acceptance of his other half that led to the two merging. it's especially noteworthy that this is the first time reigen was fully emotionally vulnerable to mob rather than the other way around, regardless if mob knew the truth or not the action itself speaks volumes. in doing so, reigen tears down ???%'s walls and thus decides to coexist with mob, proving that the bonds mob has made are genuine an essential to his growth.
I get that Mob fights are more of a spectacle than a solution to conflict, but I don't understand why ???? stopped rag dolling Reigen. Teru and Ritsu also tried to get through to him to no avail, and he seemed to have a low opinion of Reigen to begin with. Someone mentioned in last week's episode that Ritsu's acceptance of ???? had an effect in the manga that wasn't adapted, so maybe it was a culmination of factors that just didn't come across. As it stands, it kind of just seems like Reigen's speech worked because the plot says it does.
Dec 21, 2022 5:58 PM
Feb 2013
All's well that ends well, our boi has fully evolved. loaded with emotions
Dec 21, 2022 6:05 PM

Jul 2008
Perfect is not the same to masterpiece… and this series is a round 100%!!
Sadly there won't be more Mob in the future… Time to press rewind.
My candies:
Dec 21, 2022 6:11 PM
Aug 2018
SIMPLESMENTE PERFEITO
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

527 by Joichi_joestar »»
Jun 6, 8:42 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2022

163 by SatanicAngel25 »»
May 26, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2022

240 by jaesverse »»
May 26, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Which season of Mob Psycho 100 do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 16

28 by JVskunkape »»
May 19, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

354 by nauticas »»
May 12, 9:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.