Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2021 12:09 PM
Apr 2020
character character character character
MalheuruexApr 9, 8:52 PM
Dec 5, 2021 12:10 PM

Jul 2017
Conceptualhero said:
Xshake said:
What’s up lemme put this right here 10/10 .
Studio Bind >
3 more eps to go I think .
Sakuga feast and Mushoku tensei should deserve attention more than kimetsu no yaiba . I don’t want this show to be foreshadowed by KNY like Vinland saga in 2019 .

This cour will end while Demon Slayer S2 is still airing, so it would make sense.

It's at least ending before Demon Slayer's 2nd season really starts to pick up with the story and action, as it's in the introduction phase for the arc pretty much. So it's ending before KnY has the chance to really overshadow it attention-wise.
Dec 5, 2021 12:16 PM
May 2021
This should have the choice of 6/5 because this episode deserves it
Dec 5, 2021 12:18 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They did a really good job at making you feel a massive sense of dread when this guy Orsted shows up.

Rudeus my boy, the lesson to be learnt is not to speak in the presence of gods unless spoken to.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 5, 2021 12:24 PM

Apr 2016
Ruddy and his crew really got humbled in that battle with Orsted. Felt like they were completely unmatched in every aspect. Dumb of him to keep speaking.
Dec 5, 2021 12:25 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Holy **** what an episode! Eris is recognised by Rujierd as a warrior. She definitely has improved. We also meet Orsted who is absolutely insanely powerful. He outmatched Rujierd easily, threw Eris away and also absorbed that huge mana purple fireball easily. All because Rudeus said that he knew the Man God. Rudeus then meets the Man God again and he finds out he is actually not dead! Orsted healed Rudeus as well...
This felt like 2 minutes!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 5, 2021 12:27 PM

Nov 2012
Thank you Ryou Imamura for this episode. 🙏🙏🙏
Dec 5, 2021 12:34 PM
Sep 2016
Holy shit.

This episode is why I watch anime.
Why I wait through mountains of garbage each season, just to reach this stiff.
Amazing episode. Amazing anime.
Dec 5, 2021 12:37 PM

Sep 2011
Tylaen said:
Nice animation, though I was ultimately only whelmed by this episode. It's a whole bunch of setup that I'll experience later but for now, it's just another mystery ball.

This honestly, this was a good episode but without context of future events that likely won't happen unless this show gets a season 2 and beyond it's just more setup with great animation
Dec 5, 2021 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
Malheuruex said:
Anyone able to recognise the voice actress to Nanahoshi? She sounds so damn familiar but i just can’t quite figure out for certain.

Shion Wakayama, but she's not credited in this episode
Dec 5, 2021 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
Awesome fight. It's good to see a "villain" who isn't cliche evil. Probably the most intriguing character of the series IMO. Hopefully we'll get to know more of Orsted in the future, but chances are small I recon...

The girl with Orsted is also Isekai-ed? Some people have speculated this here, but I think the name's a giveaway?

Damn, Rudy is retarded... He's the definition of "curiosity killed the cat". All the drama went down the drain though, seeing how the party got healed in the end. But, I guess it was either healing or time-travel to fix the issue. I felt sorry for Eris.

Speaking of Eris:
Of course, Rudy's dying wish would be "2 more years and I would bang her". Fuck Rudy man...

I feel disappointed Orsted didn't just end the anime here by murdering Rudy Mortal Kombat style. Maybe in some alternate universe? It was satisfying to see the moron bleed though. 8.5/10 episode for me.
Dec 5, 2021 1:04 PM

Apr 2017
Curious me went to the fandom and I understood everything (enough ig), all's good from here on out.
Dec 5, 2021 1:18 PM
Jan 2018
Why this anime makes me cry in all their episodes? I don't know why, but there's something on fantasy genre in general that always touch my heart.
Dec 5, 2021 1:25 PM
Oct 2014
Yaggamy said:

- Episodes called Turning Point always take a long time to fully realize why they're important. We still don't know the full extent of the mana disaster from Turning Point 1 and now we have a Turning Point 2 with more questions than answers.

- Leaves

It's a Turning Point, not so much as in the context of the story, but specifically turning points in the life of Rudy.
Each times it happens, the course of his life changes, just imagine what would have happened if the first turning point hadn't happened, Philipe offered Eris to Rudeus, he had ambitions to be the head of Boreas Greyrat, and his wife really wanted Rudeus to be her adopted son, so eventually Rudeus would have been presented in noble society as a heir of the Notos Greyrat house, and all the story would have been diferent, but everthing changed with the methastasis event.
And this time, you could imagine how his life was going to be more or less, but this encounter with Orsted has changed his destiny again.
This is not the last time that will happen btw.
Dec 5, 2021 1:28 PM

Apr 2015
Great action as usual. The sparring between Eris and Ruijerd was again really great to watch and Eris finally is able to call herself a warrior. She came from a long way to get to this point. Eris telling Rudy to pinch her, since she thought she was dreaming and Rudy saw his opportunity.. Sly bastard XD

Mushoku does not fail to deliver, week in week out... What a masterpiece of an episode and even though I knew something big was going to happen, I am still speechless to the sheer fear that Orsted created this episode. Taking out Ruijerd without breaking a sweat and even if Rudy's magic was still able to harm him veryyy slightly, Rudy was still no match for him.

The talk with God was pretty interesting as we got not only insight on Orsted but cursed children in general. I am curious to know what the girl with the mask said to Orsted to actually make him cure the hole he punched into Rudy's body.

Eris crying at the end was a really nice moment. I felt that for her, seeing Rudy almost die in front of her own eyes.
Dec 5, 2021 1:31 PM
May 2020
Who is this dude in white? I missed smth
Dec 5, 2021 1:32 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I think the expectations on this episode were pretty high but they managed to live up to the hype. Great execution
Dec 5, 2021 1:41 PM

Jan 2020
I feel so bad for Rudeus. He finally met someone who knew about the Man God, but got attacked after confirming that he knew him. The Man God is looking a little suspicious.
Dec 5, 2021 1:44 PM

Jan 2017
Overall was great, of course not having Rudeus's inner monologue as to why he decided to call out to orsted nor his reaction to eris/ruijerd makes the scene a lot less impactful but that's to be expected with anime.

The animation was great and while I'm not sure if it was in the light novel or not the but fact that their mule actually killed itself from fear was a very nice touch lol not sure if this was in the light novel.
Dec 5, 2021 1:52 PM
Nov 2019
Space_Rocky said:
Swagernator said:
Okay ... so im guessing there is another reality in which Paul does not have a son ...
Hold up, you might be onto something there. . .

Correct - Paul shouldn't have a son.

The kiss isn't in the LN so that's why its missing. Also Rudy was basically dead until the girl with the long black hair asked Orsted to revive him - that's why Rudy was with Hitogami with a hole in his chest.

Hitogami - the Man God can't observe or control Orsted.
penrhosDec 5, 2021 2:13 PM
Dec 5, 2021 2:08 PM

Jun 2019
This episode was 5 minutes long. There aren’t enough good things I can say about it. The action was fantastic, but more importantly the worldbuilding felt incredibly authentic. This series is just special.
Dec 5, 2021 2:13 PM

May 2018
Eris getting stronger.

Rudeus pinches Eris nipples and sent him flying.

Deym Orsted OP as fk.
Dec 5, 2021 2:14 PM

Jul 2016
The episode starts on grim opening that Rudeus is defeated. Then it goes back in time before there defeat. Ruijerd acknowledged Eris being a warrior, which make her happy and Rudeus teasing her by his usual self. The fight sakuga between the fight is good and that not end of it because the next is even better.

The gang crossing the treacherous mountain range that dragons living place, then they walked what we called the dragons maw the only way to exit the mountains. And by sheer coincedence they met the two mysterious person, which startled Eris and Ruijerd. The man knows there identity except Rudeus, and then he stopped the man to question his own curiosity. Then the man question back, if he know Hitogami. Which Rudeus answered, and then the man attacked all of the sudden.

The first fight and highlight is Ruijerd vs the man called himself Orsted. The fight is great the sakuga and all. The pure strength of Ruijerd cant beat Orsted because he easily deflect and incapacitated him. The other is Eris which he one shots her. And then Rudeus attack him with full powered fire ball but the only damaged on him is burns. And Orsted has a weird power that negate the magic. And then Orsted killed Rudeus... or not because he healed him afterwards because of something his companion said to him.

The second part is about Rudeus giving up and a conversation with Hitogami which hesaid that Orsted is dragon god. The strongest person in the world and has a power that can destroy the world. Orsted has curses and seem Hitogami knows him even he cant monitor him because of curses. Then the final scene is Rudeus is waking up, then Eris explained how Rudeus is alive and Ruijerd is okay too.

Overall the episode is great its one of my anticipated chapters of MT and the anime does not dissapoint me. The foreshadowing for future plot points are nice touch too. Excited for more going forward. Its not exaggeration that this is the peak of season 1

Dec 5, 2021 2:46 PM
Feb 2019
Yet another episode of Rudeus being a useless mage. (Yawn). I can't remember the last time he cleanly won a fight. What's the point of having a demon eye when it can't ever help you? Either you're not using it when you get jumped, or your opponent is so powerful that the eye is useless against them.

How is this guy a main character? Does he have autism? He sees how his team is so scared and yet he pursues a conversation with the man who is making everyone else shit his pants. RIGHT after Rujerd asked everyone to not move a muscle.

The dude only ever gets saved by plot armour. It's just tiring.
Dec 5, 2021 2:46 PM
Feb 2016
3 chapter LN left for Vol 6 and 2 Episode left for anime .

I hope they make POV Eris full session on the last episode ,it Will be the fcking greatest ending ,and showed who the best girl 😎👌
Dec 5, 2021 3:07 PM

Dec 2019
Great ass episode this was from start to finish and it got me fascinated with how the world and them Gods operate in that world too and what's the whole deal with Orsted and the Man-God and the history that led to Orsted wanting to kill Rudeus' ass on the spot after he revealed that he knew Man-God. Rudeus openly mentioning Man-God makes sense too since he ain't know anybody else that knows who Man-God is and curiosity got him thinking that he might be able to help him too with stuff about the Disaster and shit, and it backfired big time.

The Eris scene was painful too. She grew so much while training and fighting monsters but she failed to protect the one she loved and witnessed him get stabbed mercilessly and nearly die away, as she was unable to move or do anything with the strength she gained. And Rudeus ain't even reacting like a kid or crying about it. Instead he was comforting her about the whole thing and he's even younger than her in her eyes.

I don't comment on these forums too much but the anime's been so hype over the past few weeks. Been a blessing of a series that really got me feeling giddy for anime again.
Dec 5, 2021 3:09 PM

Aug 2017
The moment when rudeus created that mana/fireball thing was crazy... the animation and sound effects were 11/10 it was just insane... this episode is probably my most favorite in the anime yet
Dec 5, 2021 3:20 PM

Jun 2016
Was Eris healed by Orsted too?
Dec 5, 2021 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was insane. Definitely the best of the season and possibly the best of the entire series so far
Dec 5, 2021 3:25 PM
Jan 2021
I was expecting a lot from this episode ... and I was still blown away

100/10
Dec 5, 2021 3:26 PM
Nov 2019
Harem_lover94 said:
Yet another episode of Rudeus being a useless mage. (Yawn). I can't remember the last time he cleanly won a fight. What's the point of having a demon eye when it can't ever help you? Either you're not using it when you get jumped, or your opponent is so powerful that the eye is useless against them.

How is this guy a main character? Does he have autism? He sees how his team is so scared and yet he pursues a conversation with the man who is making everyone else shit his pants. RIGHT after Rujerd asked everyone to not move a muscle.

The dude only ever gets saved by plot armour. It's just tiring.

Yes Rudy is stupid asking Orsted who he is and then admitting he knew Hitogami.

The demon-eye only lets you see slightly into the future, if your opponent moves quicker than you can see forwards then it's almost useless to you.

Orsted went for the lungs first, that way Rudy couldn't chant spells, Orsted didn't know he could do chant less magic and Rudy's power level surprised him too.

Rudy gets saved by Nanahoshi - Orsted was quite happy to let him die until she asks him to revive him.

Dec 5, 2021 3:40 PM

Jun 2020
Best episode so far, Finally some decent action!
Dec 5, 2021 3:54 PM
Jul 2018
Dude what an awesome episode

The fights were very fluid, I'm very happy with that too, Rudy died in this fight, his opponent was very strong of course he wouldn't have a chance to fight that man the power of it is very interesting along with girl with healing.
Dec 5, 2021 3:55 PM
Oct 2021
astralkill00 said:
I guess we're finally here that our OP Rudeus died shortly after unintentionally meeting with Orsted. I guess the guy in Rudeus' dreams are pretty clueless about it. It was fun to see him cornered but Rudeus decided to let him go... Sigh... The manga was
but I don't mind since it was produced like flawlessly in the battle scenes which makes it very interesting to watch.
well the anime follow the LN and not the manga, if you ask me the manga was dogshit it changed lot of stuff
Dec 5, 2021 4:02 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
10/10.

Definitely met my expectations, aside from the change of scenery (the original was on an arid place, the bottom of a canyon, so what a 180º there.
I honestly expected this quality of animation, considering what the studio already did, but I didnt expect them to execute it so well, the sound was on a totally different level, that and all the liberties they took to bring the scene to life...

The next episode should be kinda controversial in a way, but I think a lot of people will enjoy the feels and drama there.
And the final episode should be Ariel's side of things... If after this season ends, we dont get an S3 announcement, it has gotta be a joke.
You just don't put that much effort to then let people in doubt, yes an S3 will happen, I mean, common sense, but we all want to hear it from the studios, and they can also go ahead and announce S4, if S3 is going to be 13 episodes, because if so, S4 is where all the action will be on.

marcops said:
Yaggamy said:

- Episodes called Turning Point always take a long time to fully realize why they're important. We still don't know the full extent of the mana disaster from Turning Point 1 and now we have a Turning Point 2 with more questions than answers.

- Leaves

It's a Turning Point, not so much as in the context of the story, but specifically turning points in the life of Rudy.
Each times it happens, the course of his life changes, just imagine what would have happened if the first turning point hadn't happened, Philipe offered Eris to Rudeus, he had ambitions to be the head of Boreas Greyrat, and his wife really wanted Rudeus to be her adopted son, so eventually Rudeus would have been presented in noble society as a heir of the Notos Greyrat house, and all the story would have been diferent, but everthing changed with the methastasis event.
And this time, you could imagine how his life was going to be more or less, but this encounter with Orsted has changed his destiny again.
This is not the last time that will happen btw.

I have said this before on S1... this is what the writer meant by Turning Points, the title carries such weight for a reason, meanwhile, now that Turning Point 2 is done, I m immediately hyping how they will do 3 and 4th, especially looking forward to 3, that volume breaks your spirit, but 4th was a clusterfuck itself as well.
We should see 3rd at the end of the next 24 episodes to come, fuck yeah!

Besides, if this scene showed something, is that the studios can nail these scenes, so the fight in Vol15 is gonna blow this scene to a NEW DIMENSION!!!

ArimaKana said:
Playcool said:
Good to know this episode is living to our expectations, this easily my most anticipated scene this year, safe to say any fan was looking forward 4 this ALOT.
Will have to come back after watching it myself, still on ep7.
HYPE
Watch the episode before commenting lol.

Why should I? I was not gonna rush it and skip the stuff before just to reach here, I knew what was gonna happen, so I just wanted confirmation it was in good hands, so it was.

Plstce said:
Who is this dude in white? I missed smth

You are not supposed to know up to this point, but the show dropped his name, Orsted, Dragon God, and the episodes prior have introduced the 7 major powers, for a good reason.

Waiting for this episode since the anime was announced was NOT. A. LET. DOWN.
FUCK_YEAH!!
PlaycoolDec 5, 2021 4:06 PM
Dec 5, 2021 4:05 PM
Jul 2021
sheersh said:
Where was the f****ng kiss between it was in manga and I was waiting for it but the episode ended. :(

Oh shit, do you think they skipped it or it will happen next episode??
Dec 5, 2021 4:07 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
DKDiabloLicht said:
sheersh said:
Where was the f****ng kiss between it was in manga and I was waiting for it but the episode ended. :(

I dont recall the LN, the last time I saw this scene was on the manga, either it happened or not, what comes next will top any of this, so you just wait.
Dec 5, 2021 4:10 PM

Sep 2008
Playcool said:
Lamyanba1999 said:
What does it mean , when Orsted said “ we haven’t known each other yet “ . Is he from the future ?

Do you want spoilers?
IF SO:

Tried to reply exactly to what you wanted to know, without giving extra spoilers.

why did he spare rudeus though?
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Dec 5, 2021 4:11 PM

Dec 2013
Not sure why it's called Turning Point. This episode kinda reminded me of HxH
but without the actual repercussions.
Jul 2021
Playcool said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

I dont recall the LN, the last time I saw this scene was on the manga, either it happened or not, what comes next will top any of this, so you just wait.

Oh I know about the note situation, And I'm reading the LN(@Volume 8) and I've seen a few scenes including the one you're talking about, I'm just wondering if they'll keep it out/skip it, and just save it for the later scene and just have it happen there.
Dec 2018
nyugvo6 said:
Playcool said:

Do you want spoilers?
IF SO:

Tried to reply exactly to what you wanted to know, without giving extra spoilers.

Most likely he was convinced by Nanahoshi that Rudeus is an important figure and should be kept alive.
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Dec 5, 2021 4:13 PM
Jul 2021
animejas said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

The kiss was a manga-only thing for this particular portion. The LN just had Eris embracing Rudeus' head after punching him while tearing up and him patting her back but no kiss there.

Ohh okay, Yeah I didn't remember the kiss and I thought maybe I spaced it out for some reason. It would have been cool to have it there but yeah they can just save it for later. Man that fallout is going to depress me.
Dec 5, 2021 4:22 PM

Nov 2011
Kirito_online said:
SoraSenpai said:
Given the Name "Nanahoshi" feel like she is also a reincarnation. I'm intrigued as to why she still has her Japanese name though. I have a theory but Ill keep it to myself for now.

Insanely good episode. The animation was so clean during the training part and during the Fight with Orsted.

Fantastic episode.
pm me ur theories, call me interested.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 5, 2021 4:23 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Lambdafrost said:
Good thing that they didn't adapt the Eris/Rudeus scene from the manga anyway and kept it close to the novel. Volume 15 adaptation, if it happens someday, should be fun.

Yes, but before that you will have vol12 and vol14, each should raise the stakes for a different reason, then once again with vol15... and after that, we are still a bit after the half point with tons of epic shit to happen.
Really, all MT needs to mark the anime medium for years and become a cult classic that spawns many seasons, is for this staff to say doing whatever GODWORK they are doing.

If only each season we had a fifth of the number of airings we have, but all of them came with much more respect, focus and polishment... MT shows others what the medium can achieve, it is about time they wake up and stop doing shit, take less products, deliver more quality, and in the end you may even have more sucess than tackling multiple shows!

DKDiabloLicht said:
Playcool said:

Oh I know about the note situation, And I'm reading the LN(@Volume 8) and I've seen a few scenes including the one you're talking about, I'm just wondering if they'll keep it out/skip it, and just save it for the later scene and just have it happen there.

They will skip it, if it was to happen, it should when Eris held on Rudeous at the end of this episode, next episode... we both know what will happen, that just eclipse any manga fan wanting to see what you said. xD

nyugvo6 said:
Playcool said:

Do you want spoilers?
IF SO:

And that is why anyone that has read the LN much further than this can tell you, this is solely the beggining, the real deal is yet to come, you will only get into the real meat of the plot in like 46-50 episodes later, and when that starts, you should at least have around more 50- 60 episodes to finish this series.
This is solely volume 6 my man, there are currently 25 volumes refining the WN, and the LN should be finished with 2-3 more to come.
PlaycoolDec 5, 2021 4:36 PM
Dec 5, 2021 4:26 PM
Jul 2021
Playcool said:
Lambdafrost said:
Good thing that they didn't adapt the Eris/Rudeus scene from the manga anyway and kept it close to the novel. Volume 15 adaptation, if it happens someday, should be fun.

Yes, but before that you will have vol12 and vol14, each should raise the stakes for a different reason, then once again with vol15... and after that, we are still a bit after the half point with tons of epic shit to happen.
Really, all MT needs to mark the anime medium for years and become a cult classic that spawns many seasons, is for this staff to say doing whatever GODWORK they are doing.

If only each season we had a fifth of the number of airings we have, but all of them came with much more respect, focus and polishment... MT shows others what the medium can achieve, it is about time they wake up and stop doing shit, take less products, deliver more quality, and in the end you may even have more sucess than tackling multiple shows!

DKDiabloLicht said:

They will skip it, if it was to happen, it should when Eris held on Rudeous at the end of this episode, next episode... we both know what will happen, that just eclipse any manga fan wanting to see what you said. xD

Lmao right, can't wait to see Twitter that day 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Dec 5, 2021 4:27 PM
Mar 2015
A fate worse than death running into the dragon god
Dec 5, 2021 4:35 PM
Feb 2021
I’ve been looking forward to this episode since the anime was announced and it was really worth the wait! Orsted is so cool :)
Dec 5, 2021 4:37 PM

Jul 2021
Orsted is really very strong, he defeated the three very quickly. I was hoping that at least Ruijerd would hold out a little longer. I was also curious to learn more about why Orsted attacked Rudeus and why they healed the boy after they killed him.
asdasdsadad
Dec 5, 2021 5:00 PM

Feb 2014
Damn Ruijerd Vs Orsted was epic. Surely would go as one of the best fights in history. Those jabs and paries were no joke.

So comes the change in the story where everyone moves on for the best.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 5, 2021 5:01 PM

Mar 2020
That Ruijerdo-san and Orsted-san fight is fcking amazing!!!!

Glad Rudeus-kun didn't died. Of course he wouldn't die he's the MC. Haha
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

400 by Rikoyu »»
May 30, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

468 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

471 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

303 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

228 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.