Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 12, 2021 6:14 PM

Oct 2015
Thread has been cleaned. Please refrain from creating posts that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Aug 12, 2021 10:21 PM

Jul 2016
When you were expecting Walpurgis but got another buildup episode instead...

Kinda boring episode if I'm honest. The plot point regarding Milim being brainwashed by Clayman could be seen from miles away so the revelation wasn't really surprising and please, Clayman as antagonist is already too cartoonish for his own good. Don't make him look even more one-dimensional by having him kicking a motionless Milim while laughing like a lame maniac. Audience already disliked him so there is no need in making him act like another run-of-the-mill edgy villain to instigate even more hatred towards his character.

As for the second half, the reunion between Leon and Guy Crimson was somewhat more interesting to see but only to a certain extent. Also don't tell me, Leon's informant is Yuuki Kagurazaka, right?

O.T.: Perhaps not the right episode to mention this but thanks for that quick butt shot of Milim. Was already missing seeing her in her Demon Lord outfit and the usual fanservice that came with that.
SouthRzVaAug 12, 2021 10:26 PM
Aug 13, 2021 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
I thought this episode wouldn't be another build up episode, and we get to see action, but it seems the next episode is also a build up episode. good episode though
Aug 13, 2021 10:46 AM

Mar 2021
Drstop said:
I thought this episode wouldn't be another build up episode, and we get to see action, but it seems the next episode is also a build up episode. good episode though

nope next episode will not be a build-up episode. you can finally see some action

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Aug 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Sep 2015
Finally my Husbando Guy Crimson has arrived.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Aug 13, 2021 11:35 AM

Sep 2018
thor94 said:
few esthetic changes here, in the manga

In the LN it was also a necklace.

well that's just my opinion.....
Aug 13, 2021 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
tensura1704 said:
Drstop said:

nope next episode will not be a build-up episode. you can finally see some action
Thanks for letting me know
Aug 13, 2021 6:53 PM
Aug 2018
FrozenBoy01 said:
MrBunnySenpai said:

I'll do whatever I want. Also, I can't watch future episodes yet since they haven't come out yet so you are correct: I can indeed not know what will happen in the next season yet.
Well, as if the season 3 well be ever announced. Since Kodansha well strike a copyright thing if the anime starts to leaving the manga behind. That's what the other senpai says.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; double posting.
a season three announced later
Aug 14, 2021 12:16 AM

Feb 2017
SleepingThunder said:
Clayman is shaping up to be a real crap bag. Imagine beating someone up who cant fight back.

Dont disrespect ma boy Clayman

its all Milim's fault,
she's been mocking him as "a rookie" likely for centuries

in this EP, he said it himself "Who's the rookie now huh?? Milim? huhuahahahahah!!" *proceeded to beat the shit out of her
Aug 14, 2021 6:21 AM

May 2015
Talk no jutsu part.......
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 14, 2021 6:47 AM
Aug 2018
FrozenRaider said:
Talk no jutsu part.......
donot worry, there is action
Aug 15, 2021 6:20 PM
May 2016
FrozenBoy01 said:
MenchiK1 said:
TOO MUCH TALKING! This sucks, I'm just going to wait until the season is over so I can skip this crap.
skip it but dont ever show up your name here while complaining "this is messed up, i didn't understand anything this is suck i should drop it and rate it 1/10"

OOoooh or what? Are you threatening me 9_9
Aug 15, 2021 10:30 PM

Dec 2020
Heh, I've decided clayman. I hate you, let me see your desperation at walpurgis later
Aug 16, 2021 4:12 AM
Jan 2020
MenchiK1 said:
FrozenBoy01 said:
skip it but dont ever show up your name here while complaining "this is messed up, i didn't understand anything this is suck i should drop it and rate it 1/10"

OOoooh or what? Are you threatening me 9_9
Threatening? Only stupid would do that.
Mehehehee
Aug 19, 2021 2:02 AM

Dec 2008
delinquent style Milim kicking wasn't necessary to show Clayman as evil antagonist,
now it's pretty clear what a coward and disguisting kind of demon he is with a hurt ego.

It was fun how the other Demon Lords and Veldora's sister were talking about Rimuru as if he was a random sidecharacter who only had luck and is very unimportant.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2021 3:06 AM
Aug 2018
Fabienne said:
delinquent style Milim kicking wasn't necessary to show Clayman as evil antagonist,
now it's pretty clear what a coward and disguisting kind of demon he is with a hurt ego.

It was fun how the other Demon Lords and Veldora's sister were talking about Rimuru as if he was a random sidecharacter who only had luck and is very unimportant.
but they not know rimuru,s plan
Sep 25, 2021 3:04 PM

Jan 2021
The build up and hype for Walpurgis is intense it’s gonna be interesting
Oct 3, 2021 12:54 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This small talk felt bigger than the previous episode's, and oh my God did he try to jump him off.
Oct 6, 2021 11:22 PM
Oct 2019
well that was interesting

clayman didn't seem so awful. he actually seemed calm, collected, and rational...aside from his experiment thing that slime boy ruined

guy (crazy strong/old demon lord thingy person), did we know about him before? first time i recall hearing about him. because it's also the first time i recall hearing about veldora's older sister. speaking of veldora's sister, at the end, how did she know veldora was going to be at walpurgis? ...

good job of building my anticipation
Oct 8, 2021 12:43 PM
Jan 2021
The conversation between Leon Cromwell, the White Ice Dragon Velzard (Veldora's older sister), and Guy is quite interesting.

Rimuru's plan to spread the rumor regarding Veldora's awakening has worked out pretty well. Most people are under the impression that Veldora wiped out the army of Falmuth when his seal was released and that Rimuru himself was saved. Everyone except for Cromwell. Cromwell is onto the idea that Rimuru is the one that undid Veldora's imprisonment. Cromwell is pulling some 9,000 IQ plays with his way of thinking.

But this poses another question. Cromwell said he got this information from a merchant. Does this mean one of the merchants of Tempest are betraying the country? I hope for the sake of Rimuru it's just a merchant whose nearby to get the news and not one of his own. Also I wonder if Rimuru can figure out that Milim is being controlled and undo Clayman's control.

I'm just waiting for this war to truly begin.
Nov 2, 2021 7:52 PM

Oct 2019
Another super talkative episode but at least this one went 'wider'; it expanded to show us more characters, how Clayman managed to control Milim (traitor Frey; you betrayed your friend so that you can be 'Queen of the Sky'!! you belong in the lowest depths of hell! :p), we saw Leon Cromwell after a very long time and we also saw two new power players, a Demon Lord that is roughly as strong as Milim and ... Veldora's onēsan, in her human form.

What I found most impressive is how Rimuru has kept everyone in the dark about both how they became Demon Lord and about how Veldora awakened. They planted a made-up story and everyone from Clayman to Cromwell to that guy Guy Crimson bought it hook, line, and sinker. No leaks (despite a sizable council of people from various races knowing all about it), no suspicions, no skepticism, no nothing....

Nope, not quite... I wrote the above before watching the last 5 minutes. So Leon suspects Rimuru for hosting Veldora 'into a hyperspace' during the last two years and that Rimuru was the one who broke Veldora's seal.. And that was not leaked to him by that 'merchant', who is just Rimuru's man, it was his own theory. Leon is much smarter and thus potentially quite more dangerous than Clayman. The latter did not even suspect the (same) 'merchant' was spreading fake intel.

This Walprugis is going to be quite exciting indeed! Well, after being overwhelmed with dialogues for 6 whole episodes we can all use some excitement. And beside Walprugis there is also that upcoming battle..
Nov 3, 2021 11:26 AM

Jul 2017
I don't mind stories that focus itself with many buildup episodes for exposition to flesh out the story and the Demon Lords' situations here more, and the worldbuilding in general, but this show handles it in such a heavy-handed and dull manner that this series is anything but immersive or interesting, for both short and long term. Mushoku Tensei's world building and storytelling for the short and long term is so fantastic because it's thematically more interesting to watch, its more diversive while not just playing everything safe, the characters are actually multi-layered and not one-note, and the world building is show, not tell. Here, it's all just tell, and it gets tiring after so many episodes. For a series that's a world building fantasy series rather than an action one, it's amazing how dreadful the world building and immersive aspect is actually handled. It's terrible. So much for being interested in Walpurgis, where you'll get MORE BORING TALKING and maybe some action after that won't matter given Rimuru being Rimuru smh.

It's just so boring to get through with how repetitive the actual exposition really is, even with new Demon Lords. It doesn't change the fact that the story's at a standstill while not being anything worth being intrigued over, and I know the payoff is going to underdeliver massively even with action since I've seen a fairly decent sample size of how the show's pacing and structure has been over 40+ episodes now. None of this matters.
Nov 7, 2021 7:48 AM

Jul 2013
I don't like that I feel that this Walpurgis is being hyped up by everyone only for it to happen at the last episode.
Nov 28, 2021 10:09 AM

Sep 2012
KingBaller06 said:
The conversation between Leon Cromwell, the White Ice Dragon Velzard (Veldora's older sister), and Guy is quite interesting.

Rimuru's plan to spread the rumor regarding Veldora's awakening has worked out pretty well. Most people are under the impression that Veldora wiped out the army of Falmuth when his seal was released and that Rimuru himself was saved. Everyone except for Cromwell. Cromwell is onto the idea that Rimuru is the one that undid Veldora's imprisonment. Cromwell is pulling some 9,000 IQ plays with his way of thinking.

But this poses another question. Cromwell said he got this information from a merchant. Does this mean one of the merchants of Tempest are betraying the country? I hope for the sake of Rimuru it's just a merchant whose nearby to get the news and not one of his own. Also I wonder if Rimuru can figure out that Milim is being controlled and undo Clayman's control.

as i get it its the one Rimuru saved in S1 when a sky dragon attacked the city wall where the kids went to school, he was there and could have been killed to

@KingBaller06 EDIT:
i found out its actually one from Yuukis faction, Yuuki is part of a group, but in it to use them, but they think he works for them, same merchant to lied about rimuru to hinata
Sugram22Dec 10, 2023 7:25 AM
Nov 28, 2021 12:24 PM
Jan 2021
Sugram22 said:
KingBaller06 said:

as i get it its the one Rimuru saved in S1 when a sky dragon attacked the city wall where the kids went to school, he was there and could have been killed to

Man that dragon attack brings me back. I honestly forgot about that until you mentioned it. I still don't remember the details of it LOL.
Nov 30, 2021 1:34 PM

Sep 2012
KingBaller06 said:
Sugram22 said:

Man that dragon attack brings me back. I honestly forgot about that until you mentioned it. I still don't remember the details of it LOL.

maybe u find details on youtube if ur interested sins there are a lot of videos there and that could be to, even i don't remember all but i happened to remember that part enough
Dec 1, 2021 4:53 AM

May 2017
I wasnt expecting an anime with a guy that hit a loli like that , but i guess its acceptable cause she doesnt react to hits ? Well im not ok with that , Rimuru release her fast so she can hurt him so much that i cant explain it

Also punch that frey for me

Millim was so cute with her fangs XD

Diablo "i should be back soon"
Rimuru "take your time"
Diablo "😓"

First season 8/10 , second season first part 8/10
Part 2 6/10...my usual rate being 7/10 , it mean its mode bad than most anime cause :

They talk a lot ! 6 episode ! Half the season !
Well theres some funny part , some character development , but explaining that much is boring , Log Horizon V2 !

Millim cuteness almost made it to 7 but clayman made it back to 6 1mn later...this show just keep making mistakes 😭
LadyLeeMingDec 1, 2021 5:02 AM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 7, 2022 1:45 PM

Mar 2019
Nvm what I said, I have no idea when the actual fight will happen but I know it will, probably next episode or the episode after that for sure. But I do like the buildup, Rimuru really got himself in "trouble". Seems like Milim did get brainwashed.

But again, I am SOOO disappointed to know that Diablo won't even appear in this season anymore.
Alex_TheForestJan 7, 2022 1:49 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 24, 2022 8:17 AM

Mar 2015
Lol Clayman is a bastard! Will be fun to see him get taken down!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 15, 2023 1:27 AM

Jul 2015
I thought all the build-ups would be done but I guess we got some more but from the demon lords pov, poor Milim though just wanting to show her mittens but got brainwashed and beaten up instead.

Mar 2, 2023 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
I mean the other demon lords are interesting and all but... I can't believe they actually blueballed me for 6 episodes now.
Apr 23, 2023 9:24 AM

May 2020
Nah bro we still in buildup saga. Though I won't say this episode was weak like the last one.

First Clayman is trash, so I hope he gets his dues by the end of this season. Also they constantly remind us how strong of a demon Milim is, but then a necklace is all it took to tame her. Yes be it forbidden magic or something but still, after all it was them who never missed a chance to hype her higher than the skies.

A new demon lord guy, in fact his name is Guy too lol. Second half with him and Leon was interesting, where they of course talked about Rimuru for the whole time xD
Oct 9, 2023 10:19 AM
May 2018
isekai Game of Thrones
i love it
Oct 22, 2023 7:22 PM

Nov 2010
Oh yeah, she has been wearing that necklace since S2 started. So, that explains Milim's strange behavior.
That homo shit made me laugh hard. Haha!
I bet Rimuru has a 100% chance to kill Crimson.
That Velzard is a cutie! Damn, she's Veldora's elder sister? I bet she's weaker than Veldora now since Rimuru buffs Veldora.

So far, Yuuki, Crimson, and Leon are making this show interesting. The latter was smart, and they didn't fall for that rumor. I hope they don't disappoint like Clayman did.
Nov 24, 2023 2:36 AM
Jun 2012
Another fine episode.
Dec 16, 2023 5:55 PM

Nov 2023
Clayman is really full of shit
Mar 15, 10:35 AM

Aug 2019
so thats whats going on with millim, also red gay guy seems to be powerful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 6:59 AM

May 2015
Rimuru has built up quite the hype, yet at the same time he's regarded as a fluke of a threat. Honestly not a bad way to be looked at by those powerful demon lords!
Apr 23, 12:57 AM
May 2023
i am here to watch the slime. not two random guys talk.
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

May 2019
So this episode confirmed that Milim is indeed under Clayman's control which I figured but didn't know for sure. On that note it sounds like Clayman's days are numbered and in the grand scheme of things he is not one of the more powerful demon lords, unlike Guy and Milim.

If Milim ends up being at the Walpurgis banquet I hope that Rimuru frees her and she realizes what Clayman did to her.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

249 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2021

252 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2021

174 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 1, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2021

125 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 28, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 26, 3:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.