Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jun 29, 2021 2:26 PM
Jan 2021
I think they both realize they like each other early on but don't wanna admit it. In EP 5 Nagatoro has the nightmare where senpai walks out with her friends because she teased too much. And by the end of the summer festival ep senpai seems to realize he needs to be more assertive.
Jun 29, 2021 5:04 PM
Jun 2014
Frankly, it was awesome
Jun 29, 2021 7:28 PM
Jun 2021
very good i really fell in love with this anime pity this was the last episode but i think it's the best anime i've ever watched like i got emotional watching
Jun 29, 2021 8:22 PM
Feb 2021
The first episode or two were indeed a bit hard to watch, but this anime grew into an amazing story, well written, well acted, well drawn, and just an overall masterpiece of a young romance where neither character really quite understands the emotions they are beginning to feel, nor why! Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san (Teasing Master Takagi-san) is one of my favorite animes, but this one blew it out of the water!

Please, Please let there be a season two!! I will definitely be getting the manga!
Jun 29, 2021 8:49 PM

Jan 2020
Super dope conclusion. The president is super likeable now and I just love the way everything was wrapped up.

I'm glad I ended up liking the series but admittedly, I disliked it at first. It grew on me and now I can't help but smile when watching the episodes. It's a shame that no second season has been announced but anyways, This was a really nice conclusion

Jun 29, 2021 10:58 PM

Nov 2017
Good drawing. Now kith. Also I gotta catch up on the manga lol
Jun 30, 2021 3:10 AM
Dec 2020
What a way to end! Senpai draws a nice portrait of Nagatoro and finally gets a kiss on the cheek from her as she runs away with a mocking smile.
Hopefully this anime has a season 2, it was cool and fun to watched it!
Jun 30, 2021 5:21 AM

Mar 2011
OMG the Torocats Dance... I predict we've just seen the birth of another long-lasting, comfortably annoying Internet Meme. :-3
Jun 30, 2021 11:41 AM
Dec 2017
Really wholesome ending. Great anime overall, great characters (7/10), great plot (7/10), awesome comedy (9/10) and one of the most enjoyable animes to watch i got really hooked and never got bored during the time I was watching it (10/10 overall enjoyment).
Looking forward to a season 2, even though i don't think it's going to happen :(

Jun 30, 2021 7:45 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Frankly, I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed it myself lmao. Definitely wouldn't mind a season 2 in the future.

8/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 30, 2021 9:30 PM

Jan 2013
This whole episode was such a perfect ending.
So much happened in this episode, so first of all, proud of my man for growing up so much, damn! The way that the episode ends is how it all started, but this time it got to next level.
His art was definitely GOATY! Those drawings of Nagatoro were straight fire, man!

Also never thought i would like those other bullies but they did such a great job these past few episodes, even tho that they and Nagatoro deserve big props because if it wasn't for them, senpai would never grow so much.

This studio did such a fantastic job with animating Nagatoro's expressions, what a great job.

I'll end this with this masterpiece!

I'll miss this for sure, hope we can get a 2S soon.
Solid 9/10, and i believe the 2S can beat this score lmao

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 1, 2021 7:17 AM

Mar 2019
surprisingly i end up really liking the show even when i first watched the first episode i really hate it because thought this show about Bullying and stuff
but it actually turned out to be great i end up really liking Nagatoro and all her female friends
it was a nice romcom anime and final episode was a good conclusion
Jul 1, 2021 9:12 PM

Jan 2020
I ended up liking this anime way more than I expected. My initial impressions were that it would be very annoying and get old fast, but there were just way too many cute and funny moments. I hope that there will be a second season, just like how Uzaki got one.

Also, I don’t get how this rather wholesome show has attracted so much negativity yet something trashy like Higehiro was put on a pedestal.
Jul 2, 2021 6:10 AM
Sep 2019
MY GOD THE BOOBAS!!! SUGOI DEKAI! And they were able to persuade the uh, people who wanted to not allow the president's ART!!! IT IS ART
Jul 2, 2021 8:24 AM

Jul 2014
Gamo is such a devilish genius. Wingwoman, makes money and has fun, seeing her hold in her laughter with Nagatoro's dance was hilarious xD.

Another hilarious moment was when Sakura appeared out of the Torocat suit, Gamo and Yoshi's surprised faces were great lmao.

Yoshi said more than 3 words in a sentence, amazing! She is so adorable <3.

Man, Prez stole the show for me. What an attractive character design, between the 2 paintings (the second one was my favorite) and the bunny girl costume... the bunny girl costume... YES! Bunny girl costume that didn't seem to displease her by the way.

Nagatoro was extra cute in this episode, lots of blushing and I loved it! That kiss at the end was perfect to end the season.

And that's it for Nagatoro (hopefully just for now). I had read a couple of the later chapters of the manga so I knew how wholesome the series could be but watching the first few episodes, it was nice to see the development of their relationship. It was a very fun show that was much better than I expected, including the visuals because damn it was amazing how much love and care this series got in that aspect, it even makes me wish Uzaki would have had the same treatment.
Jul 3, 2021 8:22 PM

Mar 2016
And so the battle begins with the stake being the right to uphold the existence of the art club, the President is a definite powerhouse, she's a standalone champion with her 'impactful' art piece, people are bound to rush to see her exhibition. However, the Nagatoro friends will not stay put, Gamo with her tasteful marketing skills brought about the cute Toto-cats mascot squad. A necessary precaution to take if they were to ever hope to defeat the President. And during all this, the Chad Senpai Naoto himself got some girls starting to look his way, he does not need to actively do anything to attract them, they swarm by him due to his sheer artistic brilliance alone!

However a final ep without any conflict would not leave too much of a lasting impact, would it? This is where the Student Guidance members came into the picture, if last year's art piece showing the president's backside was 'dangerous' enough, this year's frontal shot is even more of a wrecking ball. Surely Senpai Naoto won't stand by as the person he admires be shot down, would he? NO, HE WILL NOT! Despite knowing full well that he'll win by default if he were to let it all happen, he stood up for her like the chad he is, of course with the support and evidence provided by Nagatoro and her friends.

And at last that brings us to the end of the cultural festival, the President is punished, Nagatoro friends hauled some serious cash, but most importantly, Senpai and Nagatoro won the rights to the art club!

This show is seriously amazing as it was in the manga, but the quality of the adaptation is deserving of a round of applause. The OST, the art style and the VAs are all on point. It's honestly a wonder how Nanashi is able to produce such a charming story and lovely characters knowing their dark past in that involves a stringent of numerical codes that shall not be spoken. I have always expected this show to be loathed by some of the audience due to the show's seemingly controversial themes, however, that's just an outsider's perspective, trying to push their undesirable real-world issues to what really is a wonderful slice of life, rom-com show. I have always smiled throughout this entire series, whether it be for the hilarity or the wholesome romance that's occasionally indicated by our two beloved main characters. And it's only right for the post-credit sequence to feature them both, expressing the culmination of their growth throughout this season. That is...

Naoto confidently sketching Nagatoro, followed by him finally being kissed in the cheeks for real by her. A reward that he so deserves, one that no man but he will get. The chad Senpai Naoto and his sweet Kouhai Nagatoro!

Jul 3, 2021 9:21 PM
Jul 2018
Beautiful post-credit scene. So simple and serene. But GREAT closure, if there's not another season.

If I'm not mistaken, the cheek peck at the end didn't even happen in the manga, right??? I'm too lazy to check, but I think I would've remembered... rright?

But I'm actually just here to say that I finally realize why the President looks so familiar to me.
Because she looks like the OTHER President... from Kill la Kill, haha. "Satsuki Kiryūin". The facial expressions and demeanors are eerily similar. It'd be incredible if inspiration/influence was at play.
Jul 3, 2021 9:36 PM

May 2021
Thought this anime ended on a good note.
Jul 3, 2021 10:03 PM
Dec 2007
AlexanderHD said:
Beautiful post-credit scene. So simple and serene. But GREAT closure, if there's not another season.

If I'm not mistaken, the cheek peck at the end didn't even happen in the manga, right??? I'm too lazy to check, but I think I would've remembered... rright?

But I'm actually just here to say that I finally realize why the President looks so familiar to me.
Because she looks like the OTHER President... from Kill la Kill, haha. "Satsuki Kiryūin". The facial expressions and demeanors are eerily similar. It'd be incredible if inspiration/influence was at play.
The cheek kiss happened, but it happened way earlier. It would have happened around the episode of 3 or 4, but they replaced it with a scene of her giving him a fake kiss with that stuffed animal. At the time people were pissed (me included) but moving it to the end of episode 12 was the right move
Jul 4, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2016
Almost shed a tear at the ending, that was cute af
Jul 4, 2021 6:07 PM
Jul 2020
Good ending, hopefully there will be a S2 :)
Jul 4, 2021 6:26 PM
Jul 2021
Quiero aclarar que cada episodio fue cada vez más lindo y hermosamente plasmado ya que no solo se van conociendo más si no que ambos van encontrando sentimientos que parecen ser difíciles ya que ella lo jode mucho.
Pero al final de este episodio ellos pudieron ganarle a la presidenta y luego de dibujar el beso que ella le da a el da muestra de que hay un amor escondido y que sobre todo la historia que comenzó para ellos puede seguir y por es razón amaría tanto que salga una segunda temporada 🥺💜
Necesito saber que pasa
Esta historia de ellos me hace acordar un poco a la mía y por todo lo que pasé me hace llorar de felicidad y me da mucha nostalgia pero amo cada minuto de esta serie
Ya tiene mi apoyo y mi corazón en ella
Jul 4, 2021 6:29 PM
Jul 2021
AivanK said:
This whole episode was such a perfect ending.
So much happened in this episode, so first of all, proud of my man for growing up so much, damn! The way that the episode ends is how it all started, but this time it got to next level.
His art was definitely GOATY! Those drawings of Nagatoro were straight fire, man!

Also never thought i would like those other bullies but they did such a great job these past few episodes, even tho that they and Nagatoro deserve big props because if it wasn't for them, senpai would never grow so much.

This studio did such a fantastic job with animating Nagatoro's expressions, what a great job.

I'll end this with this masterpiece!

I'll miss this for sure, hope we can get a 2S soon.
Solid 9/10, and i believe the 2S can beat this score lmao

esperemos que podamos tener esa temporada lo antes posible es una hermosa serie
Jul 4, 2021 11:49 PM

May 2015
This is a modern masterpiece
Jul 8, 2021 7:54 AM

Feb 2014
oho~ I was not expecting this anime to be this good. Even the bully girls can be waifus like this in animes~

And, curiously, it had better development (relationship/romance wise) than some of the romance focused animes out there xD

8/10 E Z
TechOtakuJul 8, 2021 7:58 AM
Jul 8, 2021 5:24 PM

May 2021
not sure why but i enjoyed this show so much

nagatoro and naoto had a certain chemistry i haven’t seen before even with tsunderes like taiga in toradora (which i also really liked)
idk these two just had a different fun vibe and it’s the characters that make this show a surprisingly high 9/10 for me

super good and cute ending but i’d be stoked for a second season!
Jul 9, 2021 1:28 AM

Sep 2018
I kinda like the first couple episodes but I got bored after. 5/10
erenmeiiJul 9, 2021 8:48 PM
Jul 9, 2021 1:45 PM
Jan 2021
Boazanian said:
Victory for Senpai as expected. Seems like the student council can't handle the spice of President's art. Ah, she should've worn that bunny girl suit for longer, what a waste.

Thought this would get worse or better, but from how I experienced this series, it seems not much different from your usual romcom... just without actual romance. Hope their relationship grows more in some sort of sequel if it ever gets one

My man literally got a kiss in the last scene, wym no romance
Jul 9, 2021 6:37 PM

Feb 2020
DiSSNiKO said:
Boazanian said:
Victory for Senpai as expected. Seems like the student council can't handle the spice of President's art. Ah, she should've worn that bunny girl suit for longer, what a waste.

Thought this would get worse or better, but from how I experienced this series, it seems not much different from your usual romcom... just without actual romance. Hope their relationship grows more in some sort of sequel if it ever gets one

uh-huh, last second romantic kiss as a substitute for the lack of romantic development in the past 11 episodes, and to entice viewers to read the manga (which likely does not go far either until long after)... yeah sure.
Jul 10, 2021 10:03 AM
Oct 2019
Amazing Season Finale...
Yoshi energy is a Mood, she just so funny doing stupid things.

President nude art was really not appropriate in school for sure..
But oh boy President Body, it's "Sugoi Dekai"(borrowing from Uzaki-chan)

Senpai Nagatoro art was beautifully done.

Senpai got a kiss in the end. yay!!!
Who would have thought the series that start with annoying teasing can become so wholesome...
Jul 11, 2021 4:00 PM

Jun 2019
My 155th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Jul 12, 2021 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
Vi- said:
oho~ I was not expecting this anime to be this good. Even the bully girls can be waifus like this in animes~

And, curiously, it had better development (relationship/romance wise) than some of the romance focused animes out there xD

8/10 E Z

i loled when president spilled the beans for them (there is passion in the pictures and even more there is love) but they are still in denial when Prez made it so obvious lol
Jul 14, 2021 10:42 AM

Mar 2015
Good way to finish this series. I'd love a second season where they continue to explore the deepening of their budding relationship - with all the lewdness and tsundere antics of course!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 16, 2021 10:33 AM

Apr 2020
The competition between Senpai (and the crew) versus the President was very good, until the rigid Student Council steps up to ruin it. Personally, the painting is...really risque but I also feel for her when she says that she'll overstep boundaries if it meant for a more freer art, that sticks very well. Of course, there is that cliched part where Senpai and our girls stands up for the President, but hey atleast it went well.

Man it seems so good that Nagatoro and Senpai made up really well. This episode is just filled with some romantic and blushy moments, and the kiss in the end was the cherry on top. This show might not be too enjoyable for me, and yes I've watched MOST of the key moments of the show on YouTube clips, so that became a factor on my enjoyment. But this show was just meant for comedic moments and some blushing, which is only what it have let's be real.

7/10, nice stuff.
Jul 17, 2021 9:59 AM
Jan 2021
Boazanian said:
DiSSNiKO said:

uh-huh, last second romantic kiss as a substitute for the lack of romantic development in the past 11 episodes, and to entice viewers to read the manga (which likely does not go far either until long after)... yeah sure.

Go outside and enjoy life for once god damn
Jul 18, 2021 4:19 PM

Mar 2018
knew this show was gonna be good and a great ending cant wait for s2

she kissed him go on son
Jul 18, 2021 9:39 PM

Jan 2017
That ending was too cute I'm gonna cry
Jul 20, 2021 1:36 AM
May 2021
This was a really good episode it had the right amount of silliness and seriousness.
best part (for me) was when senpai got kissed by nagatoro.
And the toro cats? fking hilarious, specially when one of them was revealed to be the stalker.
10/10
Aug 15, 2021 5:47 AM

Feb 2018
Senpai beat President and gets to keep his club! That scene after the ED was so wholesome :3
Aug 24, 2021 3:15 PM

May 2017
It was a pretty cute and entertaining anime. I hope they make a season 2 some day. I want to see where things go with Nagatoro and senpai. 8/10

Holy shit, I want Nagatoro and her friends to bully me so fucking bad bros
Aug 30, 2021 4:15 AM

Jul 2019
Not new to this type of series, I enjoyed Takagi-san so I expected to enjoy this as well and I did. Lots of blushing moments and of course we got to see the development of the relationship betweem the couple.

Last arc was a bit meh so it dropped to 7 for me. Definitely would love a season 2 but if there isn't I will read the manga because I'm curious to know whether this will stay a gag teasing series until the end or turn a little bit serious on the romance part since it has the potential for that
Sep 2, 2021 10:18 AM

Apr 2021
Senpai got a kiss and that's what made my life complete
beep!
MAL's Little Raccoon #2
made by hearingnote

matching w/ sekai-

Sep 11, 2021 9:52 PM
Sep 2021
Simplesmente adorei,como o Episódio 12 como os outros episódios,e eu espero mais Temporadas Pera frente
Sep 11, 2021 9:52 PM
Sep 2021
Simplesmente adorei,como o Episódio 12 como os outros episódios,e eu espero mais Temporadas Pera frente
Sep 11, 2021 9:55 PM
Sep 2021
Espero uma 2 Temporada, tô Triste pq Acabei a 1,mais eu estou ansioso pra vim uma 2 temporada.
Sep 14, 2021 6:20 AM
Dec 2014
That was a cute ending for sure.

I definitely think Nagatoro takes her teasing to borderline bullying in the first episode which is too far, but personally I see it as a mishap committed by the author who is used to drawing adult mangas. She is teasing him because she likes him, not because she actually wants to hurt him.

I don't think anybody should take this series too seriously.
Sep 15, 2021 12:09 PM

Jul 2015
First episode with the borderline bullying was off putting, but I'm glad that as the episodes went on it toned down to feel more like friendly teasing to the point where Nagatoro and Senpai's relation became lovely and wholesome to see.

Sep 26, 2021 10:24 AM

Nov 2013
im still gonna give it a 1 because i hate romantisizing bullying but it was a good final episode, im gla it turned out like that
Sep 30, 2021 10:51 AM
Feb 2019
Stark700 said:
Heh, it looks like Nagatoro's art and antics did attract an audience although President had a more 'mature' appeal.

Senpai saying that deep down he wants to draw Nagatoro almost sounds like a confession. I actually kinda do admire how he had the guts to say that. Bet he couldn't say that in the beginning of this season. Well it was a guilty pleasure popcorn entertainment anime overall imo.

That cheek kiss and President with a bunny outfit though.

Yea, this really was a guilty pleasure popcorn entertainment. That first episode really baited us into thinking this was gonna be sadistic and Nagatoro was going to be pretty extreme, but what we ended with was an wholesome romcom. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

P.S. The president's art is goated
Oct 4, 2021 11:37 AM

Apr 2015
I was actually impressed how the gimmicks didn't wear out quickly, and how the side characters were solid, nothing special of course but a show you need once in a while
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

144 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FMmatron - Apr 10, 2021

502 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

142 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.