Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 19, 2021 7:24 AM

Jul 2020
Interesting. The degree of similarity between Vivy, Estella, and Beth with an actual human is really tremendous that I just think sometimes that the AIs I mentioned were humans who are lacking a bit in emotions. Kinda like Kuudere. Just made me think that in the world of this anime, the scientist might have finally grasped the concept of consciousness. I mean, if they can apply or integrate a thing like consciousness into well, robots, then that must mean that they fundamentally understand the nature and concept of consciousness. And, I don't know, this fact kinda fascinated me because modern science can't fully explain it yet.

And also, I wonder what material is the Hotel spaceship thingy made up of? I'm guessing it's probably made up of the same materials that current satellites consists of but I don't know that yet so I don't really know as well.

Now, whether or not the creators of this anime know these is another topic but I guess it was kinda cool that these are the kinds of thoughts that I think now. My little curiosity trip for science might have influenced me more than I thought.
Apr 19, 2021 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
Best episode so far. I don't know how to explain but this episode was just perfect to me. Also thank god estella was actually good but i will be lying if i said i didn't cry at the end. i wanted them to live.. sleeping on vivy is literally a crime at this point.

also wtf is wrong with that man... he literally so annoying. Anyway 10/10 for this episode. oh wait bfr i forget, the best moment of this episode is probably the opening. i'm literally straight up putting it in my playlist. the opening was soooooo good
Apr 19, 2021 5:46 PM
作画

Nov 2019
AMAZING. And that opening! Loved every single second of this episode!
Apr 19, 2021 6:58 PM
Apr 2021
Can't tell me the Vivy and Elizabeth fight scene wasn't awesome. Definitely the best episode so far.
Apr 20, 2021 3:13 AM

Feb 2020
A bittersweet episode.

The fight scene was amazing. An evil twin, huh? Nice plot twist. R.I.P Estella. :(

SerafosMar 5, 5:45 AM
Apr 20, 2021 5:12 AM

Jun 2019
Another stunningly good episode with some beautiful animation and music, the endings really hit home.

Estella and Beth singing at the end, we're led to believe that AI's don't show emotion, but they sure fooled me with that interaction and song.
Apr 20, 2021 6:27 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Wow.
That escalated fast, I couldn't care much for the other sister, but this was kinda sad, to see Estella going out like that, these last 2 episodes were a great surprise, the score was also really good.

Also, it kinda annoys me all these accidents those terrorists are trying to create just to pin it on AI, they are so fucking blind in their heads, in their hate for them, they cant see they are the ones putting humanity in harm's way... poor Estella.

Pretty sure that older guy is the same idiot that Vivy saved, yet cant still think out for himself, brainwashed probably from a young age into seeing AI as solely bad.
Apr 20, 2021 7:11 AM

Feb 2011
The last episode was sad but this one... oh my god so emotional i actually shed a tear, it was beautifully animated and the songs were amazing as well. I cant describe it well what exactly i love about this series yet(there are many aspects of it, and its a joint feeling about of those) but i just love it. I rarely get excited about the release of each episode of an original anime like this.

They have shown us several times how music/songs/singing AIs can affect people, but this was the first time we actually see what it really means in really bad/stressful situations(when the twins sang). And i just loved that raw feeling, the confort they gave and its even more meanful because of who they are, AIs. AIs which are known to not have a "heart".
Then vivy reacting to that just added more meaning to her mission for me, like a proof
Apr 20, 2021 10:15 AM

Apr 2015
Mfundroid said:
That was truly beautiful. And how is that Sunrise dude that Vivy saved 15 years ago still such a douche. Also, we finally got the OP boys! Sing My Pleasure indeed!

I thought the same too about 5 minutes after watching this episode but then I realized, he was right to be careful with the AI tho, remember the doomsday 100 years later? And btw he intends to sacrifice himself and his crew only in the hotel.

Edit: I also realized something, Matsumoto action atm with Vivy, isn't it just make them produce a lot of AI? since human will favor AI more now, like 100 years later.
DebaskyApr 20, 2021 10:19 AM
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Apr 20, 2021 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
Man what an episode! I just... I am speechless... this was phenomenal.
This scene really got me

the fact that they saved him yet again is no small task, and while some might hate him for now I do think that we will see him again, remember we know almost nothing about this terrorist and I would assume that there is more to him.
Anyway, this was the best episode of this anime season from what I've seen.
Apr 20, 2021 3:58 PM

Mar 2016
KillanZoldyck0 said:
animejas said:
This shit is so much better in 4 episodes than Re:Zero has ever been by the same author. What an excellent episode, whether in terms of writing and emotions, or in terms of popcorn entertainment with its action scenes. It's got it all, and man it's such a fun show to watch.
don”t trash re zero and vivy is not better than it so stop it vivy is good. It not better than re zero

FYI, I wouldn’t bother trying to stress with this one. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion as long as they have some viable justification, though I may say for some of those you’re directing your irritation towards (especially to this one for more specific reasons), you shouldn’t take whatever they say too seriously. It’s not worth it.
Apr 20, 2021 4:01 PM
May 2017
given that some people spotted the terrorist in the previous episode, there were definitely clues that one of the Estellas were fake, though the only clue i can come up with from the top of my head would be Estella leaving her office and coming back shortly after
Apr 20, 2021 7:50 PM

Nov 2017
This episode was truly amazing, and the fight scene was so good.
The score I gave this anime went from 8 to 9
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Apr 20, 2021 8:26 PM

Mar 2019
Beautiful Scenes and a Great Fight...

Its funny and sad that the fight scenes were better than the ones in Jujutsu Kaisen.

JJK Anime of the Year?.... well for now they already lost the "Best Fight" Award.

Nice Work Again WIT.

The Ending song, the Best of the episode.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Apr 20, 2021 9:25 PM
May 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Nah bro the way people been sleeping on Vivy is legitimately criminal. Idk if it’s because people didn’t like Sigururi so they just don’t care about Tappei originals or what.

That Vivy v twin fight was one of the best I’ve ever seen and the OST to go along with it was phenomenal. Tappei and co brought their A game on this. The OP and ED are amazing too. This really could be a masterpiece.
I think one of the reasons was finding the show I remember I passed on it at first because I thought Netflix had gotten a hold of it. Because when it comes to US Netflix and anime they don't mix
Apr 20, 2021 11:21 PM

Mar 2014
lmao a terrorist was saved twice by AI yet this pathetic motherfker's still stubborn and insistent on eliminating AIs.
Apr 20, 2021 11:34 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
ButtSlapper said:
lmao a terrorist was saved twice by AI yet this pathetic motherfker's still stubborn and insistent on eliminating AIs.

Pretty much my biggest complaint about this anime right now, that and the last scene of episode 2, where you are suddenly transported to that without previous context of build-up, left me confused for sure, had to rewatch to really understand it wasn't a time skip, but rather just a very questionable choice of doing things.
Apr 20, 2021 11:49 PM

Feb 2014
A 100 year journey and this is just the second arc in it. Got a long way to go and ages to realm over. Vivy is gonna change the whole paradigm forever.

Koustubh said:
Bruh that shit was insane. Looks like Wit studio's planning since 2015 has finally started to pay off. We finally get the lovely opening, we get lot of action scenes, and we get that majestic ending song, not to mention the stellar animation. Also, I saw a lot of Indian names as well in the ending credits. That feels great as an Indian to be honest :D

Easy 5/5

Well the Indians have been on some anime credits since long ago now.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 21, 2021 1:15 AM
Aug 2016
dasprn said:
A 100 year journey and this is just the second arc in it. Got a long way to go and ages to realm over. Vivy is gonna change the whole paradigm forever.

Koustubh said:
Bruh that shit was insane. Looks like Wit studio's planning since 2015 has finally started to pay off. We finally get the lovely opening, we get lot of action scenes, and we get that majestic ending song, not to mention the stellar animation. Also, I saw a lot of Indian names as well in the ending credits. That feels great as an Indian to be honest :D

Easy 5/5

Well the Indians have been on some anime credits since long ago now.

Oh, that's good to know. :)
Apr 22, 2021 12:45 AM
Apr 2017
Omg.The man who want to destroy world AI.He use AI also!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2021 1:41 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode .. expecting Matsumoto to turn evil and mayby even another timeline to happen. The fighting scene was great.
Apr 22, 2021 12:27 PM

Jan 2021
I absolutely love this show. The story, the characters and the animation is beautiful.

For how much I love this show so far I feel like an idiot that I didn’t realize the girl that died in the plane was the same girl that gave Vivy the bear.
Apr 22, 2021 12:28 PM

Jul 2019
Good episode from the 3rd. I like the amount of storytelling that comes through here.

The fight scene here was lit, but I feel like Wit could have done better, but idk what goes behind the scenes, I still liked what was given.

Interesting family relations and twists the story gives too. Not the most impactful, but it served well.

OP was good too, so was ED. Hopefully, this series will continue as it is and not crash and burn.
Apr 22, 2021 3:19 PM

Oct 2007
best episode so far. Sad when Estella and Beth are singing the song at the end of the episode.

bear returned to the sister of the fan. :)

looking forward to next week.
Apr 23, 2021 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
This anime is pretty good so far. But I still don't understand the hype around it.
Apr 23, 2021 5:41 PM
May 2020
It was very emotional episode. Is it only me or with each episode AIs become more and more like people? The battle scene in this episode was also very cool. I gauss next episode we will have one more time skip.
4/5 episode for me.
Apr 23, 2021 9:32 PM

Jan 2020
The ending is very emotional. This might rise human trust towards AI and accelerating AI revolt?
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Apr 23, 2021 10:52 PM

Jul 2016
ElinaRos said:
It was very emotional episode. Is it only me or with each episode AIs become more and more like people? The battle scene in this episode was also very cool. I gauss next episode we will have one more time skip.
4/5 episode for me.
Wdym. where is the hype? This show is actually being slept on rn. Not many people watch or talk about this compared to other animes this season
Apr 25, 2021 10:58 AM

Dec 2016
The action was so freakn' cool.

So that master was the same person Vivy saved...

Vivy ran like a titan XD

Those anti-AI group had the audacity to use an AI to fulfill their mission....

The songs and ost in this episode were beautiful.

Now Vivy kinda seems like a mixture of Violet and Inori to me.
Rickydory123Apr 25, 2021 1:09 PM
Apr 26, 2021 5:46 AM
Mar 2012
Great fight sakuga Vivy vs Beth and a few detailed closeups.
Kinda interesting Beth AI reinterprets caretaking humanity as only her master=all humanity, and a city of other humans don't fit her definition. And issue of bots without mission can grow into another theme.
After getting Saved by an idol twice, is terrorist gonna shave his hige lol? Curious of his and the imouto + bear developments.
Apr 27, 2021 12:05 AM
May 2017
may i ask why beth was trashed? in anime just say like that, in LN explained or not?
Apr 27, 2021 3:08 AM

Jun 2020
What a beautiful episode. Damn. Wit studio kicking asses everytime with their originals. Honestly, I can hold off on Vinland Saga S2 if they keep delivering awesome original shows like this.
Apr 27, 2021 10:16 AM
Aug 2017
b4r0ngs4i said:
may i ask why beth was trashed? in anime just say like that, in LN explained or not?

This is original from WIT studio. So there is no LN or manga here.
Apr 27, 2021 11:08 AM
Apr 2017
b4r0ngs4i said:

It's implied that she failed to become a perfect clone like they intended, so they did not have any job for her, it's a little radical but I guess they don't care.
Apr 27, 2021 7:12 PM

Jan 2019
What an episode.

Seriously, I can't remember the last time I got chills like that watching an episode.

This is shaping up to be something special.
Apr 29, 2021 11:33 AM
Aug 2019
im wondering, if estella is an AI then how could she cry or being so warm to her sis?
Apr 29, 2021 1:08 PM

Mar 2009
This was quite depressing. I'm happy those two sisters could be together at the very end at least.
Apr 29, 2021 9:04 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was phenomenal.
Apr 30, 2021 7:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The op out, really a pleasant piece. After finished watching this, damn, its beautiful. It was really a surprise twist with all goin on. Estella twin sister, Toak and his wrong hatred still intacted toward Vivy, then the fate of them. Its indeed emotional, but not forget about the balance between other aspects. The plot also really smooth and pretty much easy to understand and be followed. The background of Estella and Elizabeth also very well attached to the story, even in these limited amount of time. They simply nailed it, even in just one, single episode. Everything just be done very nicely, especially to the action and the music element. Its truly entertaining.

Okay, then, back to the story. The next arc shall begin. Now Matsumoto in the different hand. I wonder if its impact much to the later event, considering this event generally still happened like in the previous future. So, very curious to see how much deviation the next singular point will be.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 30, 2021 1:37 PM
Mar 2012
This ep was really PACKED, slightly too much so for my taste. It really strained at the seams. The dev w/ Momoka's sister could/should have carried a whole episode on it's own. And who knows, we might get one still.

Also, THE FIGHT. I don't think I have ever seen the physicality of a fight conveyed this well in any anime I have watched so far, though I must admit I haven't seen much hand-to-hand combat due to my genre preferences.

On the whole, very good ep.
Apr 30, 2021 9:51 PM

Jul 2020
Damn, I gotta say that this episode was fantastic and I absolutely loved it, it was pretty intense and that was a really good fight, in my opinion, I'm also I'm glad that Estella and Elizabeth were able to meet after so long. Also, that scene with the Earth was incredible in my opinion; it reminded me of the final episode of AoT season 3 Part 2 a bit
May 1, 2021 8:29 PM

Nov 2017
Fuck. These robots finna make me cry.
May 1, 2021 10:19 PM
Dec 2020
This Is So Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
I love it.. I love it so much!
-The Animation
-I find the story interesting
-Vivy's a nice badass
Ugh I cant wait for more!
May 2, 2021 2:18 AM
Jan 2021
My face is covered by a water for some reason when beth and hes sister or maybe there are just one of them singing my god i fucking cried this is probably the second show that made me cry because of a song.. .
May 2, 2021 11:01 AM

Apr 2016
Vivy is best girl but hot damn Estelle/Elizabeth sisters stomped this episode. That fucking lullaby at the end plus the hand-holding AAAAAAAAAAA
May 3, 2021 10:28 AM

Jan 2015
This episode tried too hard with their AI's having emotions and acting on impulse.
May 3, 2021 12:21 PM

Apr 2015
Nice song/decent ending scene but there was a really strange vibe overall, from the super fast and choppy scene transitions, the panned zooms in/out in the action scenes, the overdramatic background music, the faces.

It was like an average budget show trying really hard to be grand and touching.
May 8, 2021 1:10 PM

Jan 2009
Estella did nothing wrong then its all Elizabeth but she redeem herself in the end
May 8, 2021 4:02 PM

Jul 2014
A beautifully done episode. Well done WIT Studios
May 15, 2021 3:19 AM

May 2015
Tragedy, tragedy, everywhere is tragedy lol.

I knew Estella was gonna die eventually. I get the feeling every AI we meet and friend is gonna die at some point. (I guess that is the point of the mission). Tbh its probably gonna happen with the human friends Vivy makes too.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2021

202 by Excit »»
May 13, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Jun 19, 2021

368 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

165 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2021

235 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2021

294 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 10:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.