Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 5, 2021 10:12 AM
May 2020
is it only me who was so angry that if i was in rimuru's place i wouldn't have been so nice with myulan after seeing shion and the others like that
Mar 5, 2021 12:44 PM

Oct 2010
Well if you're going to kill an important character, at least spent an episode on it so that this really sinks in and one can feel the sombreness that engulfed Rimuru, prepare for a change in his attitude and its consequences. But no, spending half an episode on Elf Tavern and pointless bath scenes is more important I think. What a frickin joke this episode was.
'Ask her to wait a moment— I am almost done.' - Carl Friedrich Gauss ( When told, while working, that his wife was dying).
Mar 5, 2021 1:30 PM

Mar 2018
am i the only one who thought shions chance of revival was just thrown into the story???????? there was 0 foreshadowing or a moment where revival was stated ever in the story, unless i dont remember. if it wasnt then thats super dissapointing.
Mar 5, 2021 1:45 PM
Mar 2014
Interesting episode. Sad to see Shion, Gobzo and the others dead. Like others said, I would've liked to have had them dead for an episode or so just so that Rimuru has to deal with the grief even more. I think if they ended the last episode on them being dead then we would've had time to process it and it would feel more significant. Now, they did show his powers go out of control briefly, but I think it was too short to make a huge impact aside from those short minutes.

Moving on from that and we get to the idea of being a demon lord to save the dead. It's interesting to say the least, but feel like a one-time thing so I'm ok with it. Plus, they already had the seed in place from the first season so it wasn't completely random (timing with the fairy tale was something haha). I'm perfectly ok with Rimuru destroying the human army to become a demon lord. The kingdom of Falmuth went out of its way to kill citizens of another nation and ask them to pledge their allegiance to them. They also said they are coming back in a week's time so sure, it's plot convenience, but it also fits. They played with fire and are gonna be burned unfortunately.

The fairy tale story seems obviously Milim though her going to war with Carrion seems odd. Wonder how Clayman managed to manipulate her to do it. Maybe Carrion is stealing her bestie, aka Rimuru from her? haha. As for Myulan, Rimuru was going to go ballistic on her in the last episode, but great sage calmed him by explaining that the Kingdom of Falmuth's magic barrier is the major reason the monsters weakened, so while responsible somewhat, it's not as huge as the other barrier.

As for the relationship stuff with Myulan, Youm and Gruicus, I think we missed a lot of background there. I mean, she was adventuring with them and they bonded offscreen I presume and naturally, they'll try to defend someone they love if they feel like she had no option, but to do what she did. I think a bit more background on Myulan and her loyalty to Clayman would've been nice, but I'm personally ok with them being defensive when I consider the stuff that likely took place.

I also can't wait to see Rimuru go all out and become a demon lord. Hoping that they really deliver in this upcoming episode!
8igfanMar 5, 2021 1:49 PM
Mar 5, 2021 7:49 PM

Oct 2008
oh my! a truly great episode! Rimuru plans to be a True Demon Lord by eliminating 10,000 humans from Kingdom of Falmuth! i wanna see that satisfying no mercy brutal revenge of Rimuru!
And good news about the resurrection even if it has 3.14% percentage of attaining it! still very low but this is probability so it CAN happen!
5/5.

Mar 6, 2021 2:06 AM
Mar 2021
Well thanks to those 3 Humans (Shogo, Kyouya and Kirara) Rimuru goes to Demon Lord mode
Mar 6, 2021 12:31 PM
Feb 2021
Shion and gobzo dead,War,Rimuru sama as demon lord,and what not. Lot expectations for next episode.
Mar 6, 2021 1:01 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
As a light novel reader, I wished they would have stopped last weeks episode with showing the part when they reveal Shions body. It would have left a huge hole in everyones heart. Fans wouldn't be able to wait for the next episode.

Otherwise, the fairy tale was nice and now lets just have a silent moment for those 10k soldiers marching towards Tempest.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Mar 6, 2021 1:13 PM

May 2015
Gobzo death hit me harder than Shion :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 6, 2021 3:27 PM
May 2020
I thought that Rimuru would begin to suffer a descent into madness, but again chance comes once more to save the protagonist and let him know that there is a 3.14% probability to revive them. I'm not saying it's wrong but I find it a bit disappointing that in the end he magically knows of a method to bring those who have died to life. I sincerely hope that this probability does not come to pass and see Rimuru out of control as he rampages everything in his path to find revenge.
Mar 7, 2021 9:42 PM

Nov 2009
It's funny how ppls are all raging at Rimuru found a way to revive the dead.

But if you think about it, it's all pure luck.

Rimuru needed to have the condition to become a Demon Lord (which for monsters is VERY rare, either need to be some special monster like godly dragon, or consume another Demon Lord)

And he got lucky the enemies got multi-layer barriers in place that have a chance of keeping the souls inside. Without the barriers, they will just come back as mindless zombies... so gotta thanks the enemies for that I guess, lol.

Also, this revive will only work once, probably, since it only triggers when one becomes a Demon Lord. I doubt Rimuru can somehow revert and become Demon Lord over and over...

now lets just have a silent moment for those 10k soldiers marching towards Tempest.

20k+10-ish royals and king you mean, LOL.

Rimuru going for overkill here.

And ppls are mad Rimuru wasn't going to go on a rampage... LUL

(destroying majority of a kingdom's army and king isn't rampaging at all -Millim approve, gotta destroy more countries)
amlgMar 7, 2021 9:47 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 7, 2021 9:58 PM

Nov 2012
Does Tempest have refrigeration? If mlt those bodies are gonna be pretty gamey when the souls come back.
Mar 7, 2021 10:33 PM

Dec 2017
Oh, muh drama, so much drama that they were dead for like 2 minutes before some out of nowhere resurrection method apeared. How convenient!
Mar 7, 2021 10:45 PM
Mar 2017
Farabeuf said:
This show is just so bad at keeping up tension. Just as the stakes had gone up, people had persihed and Rimuru was dropping his monotone happy happy voice and some real pathos was building up, there they go and bring us back to square one, where no one dies, everything is wholesome and friendship with all, even those that would kill you for sport is the name of the game. It just makes for a very unengaging "story" for us neutrals who are not coming from the hype of the source material.

Wholesome? No one dies? We'll see in the next few episodes :P
Mar 8, 2021 6:03 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
shiroyasha__x_ said:
Farabeuf said:
This show is just so bad at keeping up tension. Just as the stakes had gone up, people had persihed and Rimuru was dropping his monotone happy happy voice and some real pathos was building up, there they go and bring us back to square one, where no one dies, everything is wholesome and friendship with all, even those that would kill you for sport is the name of the game. It just makes for a very unengaging "story" for us neutrals who are not coming from the hype of the source material.

Wholesome? No one dies? We'll see in the next few episodes :P

Read properly what I wrote before commenting. And how am I supposed to know what's happening next when I make it clear that I'm anime only?
My point stands. This show has been awful at maintaining any kind of dramatic tension.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 8, 2021 4:37 PM

Nov 2009
slavemaster_1991 said:
Oh, muh drama, so much drama that they were dead for like 2 minutes before some out of nowhere resurrection method apeared. How convenient!

They were dead for hours... in case you missed the conversion the Tempest ppls talked with Rimuru.

It's been long enough for the initial human guards to go around and kill bunch of ppls and leave. And long enough for the rest of Tempest to gather up the dead bodies and place all of them in one place. Especially when everyone is weakened and most ppls have next to no strength to carry dead bodies, so pretty much only the top ppls are able to go around and gather them up.

Also, this was a lot more "Dramatic" in the manga. As the manga chapter ends with ppls shown dead. Then you have to wait for like a week to know what happens after. (But the anime covers multiple chapters per episode)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 9, 2021 12:51 AM

Dec 2017
amlg said:

They were dead for hours...
Also, this was a lot more "Dramatic" in the manga. As the manga chapter ends with ppls shown dead. Then you have to wait for like a week to know what happens after. (But the anime covers multiple chapters per episode)

No, for us, viewers, they were dead for a few minutes. How can you expect any emotional impact if the whole tragedy is basically fixed in the next scene? And yes, i have read the manga and yes, pacing was much better there, cause reader had some time for all the loss to sink in. This does not make the whole resurrrection bs better as a writing point, but at least manga had the right pacing to execute this move on a good enough level, anime just failed completely cause of terrible pacing.
Mar 9, 2021 4:26 PM
Apr 2019
I look forward to this show every week because I love it. But this season feels very slow especially the last two episodes. When I watched this episode today I was so disappointed it was a whole episode about the characters talking around a table. It was boring. I get there following the manga and only adapting one chapter at a time but I don't remember being bored reading the manga. Still love it though.
Mar 10, 2021 12:47 AM
Mar 2021
Does anyone know why the dyrad haven’t shown up to help?
Mar 10, 2021 2:06 AM
Feb 2021
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. HYPE.

Pacing a bit slow but it's like a sweet you only take a couple of licks every minute.
Mar 10, 2021 6:27 AM

Apr 2020
Bad storytelling! I thought the whole episode would be such a sad and heavy tone after Shion's death. I did not expect it to become a joyful atmosphere again because of the sudden information that the people could be resurrected. Really could not arouse an echo in my heart!

Mar 10, 2021 3:44 PM

May 2017
If you don't have the guts to kill your characters, don't pretend you're killing them.

Mar 13, 2021 11:26 AM

Jan 2016
damn, so Rimuru is just going to wipe out every enemy in the Kingdom of Falmuth and erect a puppet government oof. Youm will be the king so that's pretty cool
Mar 13, 2021 11:00 PM

Oct 2012
Eh, more of the aftermath but now we have a new plot point. A π% chance of reviving the dead. I have a strong feeling the plan will work (future Shion figure sales depend on it)!
Mar 15, 2021 9:00 AM
May 2020
a genocide is needed and I feel no remorse
Mar 17, 2021 12:18 AM

May 2019
TIME FOR MASSACRE OF HUMANS

zero f* given. I want Rumuru to anihilate them more than Japanese Defense Forces did with medieval armies in GATE.
Mar 17, 2021 5:22 AM

Jan 2015
I was pleasantly surprised to see Shion dead, not because I didn’t like her (in fact she’s my favorite character), but because the anime had the balls to actually kill an important character. Then they come up with a fairy tail about bringing back the dead. The disappointment

1/5 for this bullshit of an episode.
Mar 22, 2021 3:52 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
juniorrrbello said:
So I'm not the only one who wanted myurran dead right? She betrayed the whole of Tempest for her own greed, causing the deaths of multiple lives (regardless of resurrection), and in return she doesn't get killed and instead gets saved and a slap on the wrist?

Yeah i was pissed off at this as well, even her soon to be husband didn't try enough to stop her especially since he found out, you don't need to kill.her but he could have tried to stop her so we the viewers can see he actually tried to not betray the slime dude especially after all the slime dude did for him i feel like he was pretty ungrateful and she even if she was controlled she should have gotten a harsher punishment like I've felt it but slime dude is too immature for a dude who lived 30 years of his life most of the time he acts like he is a child and brushes off responsibility and etc king garzel roasted him about this you are leader of a nation start acting like one stop showing sympathy 24/7

Mar 24, 2021 8:16 AM

Mar 2014
Damn, after that massive tonal shift last episode, they're finally finding a good balance between despair and hope for the series. I was seriously worried that in a series with magic and reincarnation, they'd have that whole "resurrection is taboo" rule for no good reason again.

Is Rimuru really going to kill 10,000 humans? Or will he find some sort of workaround? Now things are really getting interesting.
Mar 30, 2021 6:35 PM

Jan 2019
Remember kids- genocide is okay so long as it's to help your friends!
Apr 3, 2021 9:19 PM
Oct 2019
what are you people complaining about? rimuru killing humans and committing genocide? NO. WRONG

defeating an invading army that wants to wipe out all the monsters is not genocide. it's not "killing humans". rimuru is defending his people from humans that want to commit genocide against the monsters

YOU ALL HAVE IT COMPLETELY BACKWARDS

if a person breaks into your house with a weapon and threatens to kill your family, that person is the bad guy. you are not the bad guy when you smash the intruder's brains in with a baseball bat and save your family

personally, i can't wait to see it. i hope he's successful. but i never expected him to wind up a demon lord. crazy. guess that's the only way he'll be able to defeat clayman eventually
HagePotPotatoJun 28, 2021 8:42 PM
Apr 4, 2021 9:34 PM

Jul 2013
This episode made me cry and cum in my pants at the same time lol. Rimuru said he's gonna wipe out the entire force of the western holy church and  kingdom of falmuth and the king and his top officers. Fucking hell I cannot wait to see that happen. Seriously I thought it's gonna be befriending people who attacked you nonsense but no Rimuru is gonna murder 20,000+ people. FUCK YEAH!
Apr 7, 2021 9:31 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
“Hope”, there couldn't be a better title for this episode.
Apr 9, 2021 4:28 PM

Feb 2015
juniorrrbello said:
So I'm not the only one who wanted myurran dead right? She betrayed the whole of Tempest for her own greed, causing the deaths of multiple lives (regardless of resurrection), and in return she doesn't get killed and instead gets saved and a slap on the wrist?
Ok thank you, this is how I feel as well. Wtf why do people like her?
Apr 9, 2021 6:06 PM
Sep 2020
Well that escalated quickly.
Apr 11, 2021 7:43 AM

Mar 2019
These episodes are going to be amazing. Loved the moment when Rimuru killed Mjurran solely because everyone thought she died. Also, is that dragon girl actually Milim?! And Rimuru is going to be a demon lord. Damn, everything is going to change! Can't wait for the incoming massacre.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 12, 2021 4:02 AM
Mar 2012
Feels like copout on Eren's fairytale plan to revive dead. But it does show quite tragic Milim backstory as dragon princess to demonlord path, and mechanics as barriers encase soul/majicules somehow. Lol how Rimuru uses the 3s rule. oh encrypted wifi, mc better build a pc lol.
Apr 15, 2021 1:25 PM
Jun 2017
It can't be just me who really disliked the whole ''let's bring back the dead'' twist. They've been building it up for a couple of episodes and then something major actually happens and the consequence ... Nah dude we're good we can just revive the dead lol.

I know the show is going for a lighter tone but it just feels like an ass pull and it the show was creeping up towards a 9 for me but instantly dropped to a low 7. I still look forwards to the coming battles tho.
Apr 19, 2021 6:33 AM

Nov 2018
So just when that annoying purple chick's screen time was about to get reduced, they decided to bring her back so that the fan service would go on? Wow, wish they would just kill her off. But i guess that won't happen cause she's a cute big tiddy anime waifu and is essential to the fan service.
Apr 28, 2021 5:55 AM

Mar 2015
OMG RIP Shion and Gobzo! :((
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 29, 2021 3:53 AM

Sep 2011
Eh, I was sad at first, but I should have known that there would be no stakes in the end anyway. It is awfully convenient that there is twice as many men marching to Tempest now, and the fairy tail and the barrier keeping their souls in there. I mean at the same time, this show is basically about how OP everyone, especially Rimuru is, so I'm not too bothered by that part.

I am however a bit pissed off that Myulan got off this easy. She have might as well doomed a whole city to save her own life after the kindness they've shown her. I mean of course it's natural to want to save yourself, but it was obvious that Clayman wouldn't have let her go after this, that's just wishful thinking. I'm just mad at her stupidity.

Also, is Rimuru really gonna kill that many humans? He is a monster now basically, but I would have thought he was more more not killing innocent people (and I'm sure not everyone in that army is corrupt). Oh well, maybe he has a plan to resurrect those as well once he established the new kingdom. I just hope Rimuru won't go full evil and kill anyone standing in his way from now on (even if the reason to protect his people is genuine).

Nice to see that the fairy tail explained a bit more about Milim too. Still have to hear about what she is up to, destroying a whole country and all that.
May 11, 2021 2:15 PM
Feb 2018
I enjoyed the episode but the tone was all over the place but dealing with death is like that especially if in this case death may not be permanent
May 19, 2021 1:00 PM

Nov 2016
I like some aspects about this series a lot, it's a pretty relaxing watch at times, but yeah, storytelling isn't one of them.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 25, 2021 11:20 AM

May 2020
Rimura was mad but not he can handle everything and stay calm. Good MC and think chill. I was shook Shion, Gobzo, and the other are death.
Jun 15, 2021 3:43 PM

Nov 2016
Rhapsody- said:
This show is REALLY GOOD at killing off any tension it builds.

Generic Waifu bait #2434 aka Shion died. What a "tragedy".... I couldn't care less. Her big tittes were the only personality trace she had.

And I couldn't care less as well about that Mjurran girl and how Youm and the other dude simp for her so much after just 20 minutes of being close each other (and less than 5 minutes onscreen for us the viewers). She caused a genocide and the serie portrays her as the victim here, on top of that she got forgiven for everything. Awful character. Awful writing and development of a relationship between characters. Awful EVERYTHING in this "serious" arc.

absolute fakking Dum
Jun 28, 2021 1:46 PM

Sep 2012
Rhapsody- said:

Generic Waifu bait #2434 aka Shion died. What a "tragedy".... I couldn't care less. Her big tittes were the only personality trace she had.

And I couldn't care less as well about that Mjurran girl and how Youm and the other dude simp for her so much after just 20 minutes of being close each other (and less than 5 minutes onscreen for us the viewers). She caused a genocide and the serie portrays her as the victim here, on top of that she got forgiven for everything. Awful character. Awful writing and development of a relationship between characters. Awful EVERYTHING in this "serious" arc.

KitsuYurikano said:
Rhapsody- said:

absolute fakking Dum

juniorrrbello said:

rayeine said:
juniorrrbello said:
Ok thank you, this is how I feel as well. Wtf why do people like her?

ppl sometimes fall in love fast and second its short season so they can't take time to Dev that..., u half to acknowledge that a lot happened off screen to

Mjurran had no choice it was either do or die and see the one 1 love die to

i don't like her or hate her i am neutral about her, but like Negan in Walking dead said don't waste resources and humans are resource specially humans with power, its useful to have loyalty of powerful ppl and not just humans but it goes for any being as long as they are no like certain demon lord who is always plotting evil for hes amusement they are a resource, and she was just a pawn, dumb to kill her better to let her live with the knowledge what she did
Youbamii said:
juniorrrbello said:

Yeah i was pissed off at this as well, even her soon to be husband didn't try enough to stop her especially since he found out, you don't need to kill.her but he could have tried to stop her so we the viewers can see he actually tried to not betray the slime dude especially after all the slime dude did for him i feel like he was pretty ungrateful and she even if she was controlled she should have gotten a harsher punishment like I've felt it but slime dude is too immature for a dude who lived 30 years of his life most of the time he acts like he is a child and brushes off responsibility and etc king garzel roasted him about this you are leader of a nation start acting like one stop showing sympathy 24/7

if he stop her then their souls would be free and couldn't be resurrected so it works in their favor, and he probably thought that stopping her may kill her

nickehhhhhh said:
OMG RIP Shion and Gobzo! :((

u speak 2ealy, they mentioned resurrection didn't they?

HagePotPotato said:
what are you people complaining about? rimuru killing humans and committing genocide? NO. WRONG

defeating an invading army that wants to wipe out all the monsters is not genocide, is not "killing humans"

personally, i can't wait to see it. i hope he's successful. but i never expected him to wind up a demon lord. crazy. guess that's the only way he'll be able to defeat clayman eventually

yea true, the trash king and hes follower deserve what's coming to them

aplacebeyondMAL said:
Remember kids- genocide is okay so long as it's to help your friends!

it not genocide to attack ppl who attacked ur country, they declared war and that's called war, that's how war is they attack u and u attack back, W8 don't tell me that ur that naïve to think they are finished and will leave if he doesn't wipe out the army nearby? actually what this kingdom and church are attempting is genocide

only difference from regular war is that he has to do it solo to resurrect hes ppl and that after that he has to offer their souls in exchange for hes ppl's souls (logically thinking it has to be a ritual what works that way) but killing the army nearby is regular war i mean like how wars usually are

also do u even know what genocide is? seem no sins u can't make the difference between war and genocide

Vysarine said:
Damn, after that massive tonal shift last episode, they're finally finding a good balance between despair and hope for the series. I was seriously worried that in a series with magic and reincarnation, they'd have that whole "resurrection is taboo" rule for no good reason again.

Is Rimuru really going to kill 10,000 humans? Or will he find some sort of workaround? Now things are really getting interesting.

don't pity them the trash king ant church started it its war so they get what's coming to them, that's what happens when u start a war enemy will hit back

XStein17 said:
If you don't have the guts to kill your characters, don't pretend you're killing them.

they need plot device to make him demon lord get it? so its not about not having guts to do it its just for that reason

Sugram22Jun 28, 2021 2:53 PM
Jul 5, 2021 9:27 AM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode! Seeing the goblins, Gobzo and especially Shion's body made me tear up. Rimuru really doing a good job of holding himself together.

Let's fucking go, what's 10,000 human lives right, they're trash anyway. Good for Youm and Myulan, they can find happiness as King and Queen of Falmuth, once Rimuru kills them all. Grucius has no chill though lmao, for someone with no chill, he's really patient, he really gonna wait for Youm to pass away.

Looking forward to seeing Demon Lord Rimuru. Also lowkey gave us Milim's backstory, that's really fucking cool. I guess Veldora is the one that Milim sealed? Maybe not, since Veldora said a hero sealed him, but they must at least be related.
sKyBlazer08Jul 5, 2021 9:57 AM
Jul 22, 2021 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
Although I know what's going to happen since I've read the manga, I am still worried and I feel worried if Rimuru could fail! Please get reincarnated soon, Shion and others who died!

Honestly, about Grucius and Youm. They just recently met and they're that close already! Their friendship is so big already, it is wholesome! Please keep being friends forever~!
Sep 24, 2021 10:52 PM

Jan 2021
Ya I see nothing wrong with this killing 20,000 people or more and becoming a demon lord just for a 3.14 percent chance of resurrecting the dead but most importantly Shion. It’s a small price to pay for salvation and they started it first so there fault
Nov 3, 2021 3:32 AM

Jul 2017
This came across as cheap and lame for me, fitting with Rimuru's character to try and revive Shion and the others but from a plot device perspective, lazy and too convenient for my eyes, even with its high costs of fighting and using the invading army to coincide with the revival. A 3% chance in this anime might as well be 1000000% guaranteed.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

257 by DestinysAcee »»
May 20, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

348 by Timur15 »»
May 19, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2021

225 by SeventeenJebs »»
May 3, 3:53 PM

» I didn't like how Rimuru handled this arc to more precise he was too forgiving on that girl who used the barrier

Youbamii - Mar 22, 2021

43 by IAmKyle »»
May 1, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.