Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 21, 2020 12:30 PM

Jul 2016
caliburn1337 said:
chriskor022 said:
thats a pretty dumb assumption when he is foreshadowed in episode 1 of the arc.
1.his friend appearing because its literally final part of the arc and previous season they need help because the simulation invade by other players. I nothing wrong adding past characters.
2.you just nitpicking there buddy. They gonna have a role. And the OST is repeating because its a remix but other anime use it too.

They using the same OST is just to give hype for the nostalgia, just for fanservice(which SAO likes a lot), again, the old characters appearing is just for fanservice, just like what happened on the movie, and on other scenes of the anime, it's getting repetitive, the old friends appearing to save the MCs, they gonna have a role? Sure they need to have a role, but their role is just saving the MCs when they need help, they don't do anything beneficial to the story after that, Klein was discarded since the beginning, Asuna is just Kirito's girlfriend, Leafa is incest, Lisbeth was just another girl for Kirito's harem, Silica is the loli, Sinon was a cool character on GGO, but now she likes Kirito, just like another girl, Eugeo and Alice? Those were cool characters, because they weren't useless, but now Alice has become just like the other girls, loves Kirito and Asuna accepted her in his harem for some weird reason. Can you understand me now? They are just going to discard these characters just like they did before, SAO can be summarized in just one word: Fanservice. And what I enjoyed about Alicization was that it wasn't just fanservice, for the first time, there was a girl that seemed to love another character that wasn't Kirito, for the first time we had a cool story with cool characters, but War of Underworld just became like the other seasons lol
1.you answer your own question. And other anime used it too. I dont see the problem.
2.like other anime they used this trope to, especially their final arcs, like this one. So I dont know that is the problem with this, when others portrayed it too.
3.they gonna have a role like Bercouli, but to the extent is their helping their friend. I see nothing wrong with it.
4.Leafa is incest is what we call Idiot thinking give me example that it happens?
5.Sinon and Kirito relationship is like friends nothing more than that.
6.Alice is platonic no romantic development gonna happen.
7.can you understand your last paragraph, its called plot progression and nothing wrong with fanservice. But nothing fanservice happens, because its a serious arc. That you dont take it seriously. The lol is unnecessary, but thats is the immature take I receive.

Jul 21, 2020 2:59 PM

Nov 2018
chriskor022 said:
caliburn1337 said:

They using the same OST is just to give hype for the nostalgia, just for fanservice(which SAO likes a lot), again, the old characters appearing is just for fanservice, just like what happened on the movie, and on other scenes of the anime, it's getting repetitive, the old friends appearing to save the MCs, they gonna have a role? Sure they need to have a role, but their role is just saving the MCs when they need help, they don't do anything beneficial to the story after that, Klein was discarded since the beginning, Asuna is just Kirito's girlfriend, Leafa is incest, Lisbeth was just another girl for Kirito's harem, Silica is the loli, Sinon was a cool character on GGO, but now she likes Kirito, just like another girl, Eugeo and Alice? Those were cool characters, because they weren't useless, but now Alice has become just like the other girls, loves Kirito and Asuna accepted her in his harem for some weird reason. Can you understand me now? They are just going to discard these characters just like they did before, SAO can be summarized in just one word: Fanservice. And what I enjoyed about Alicization was that it wasn't just fanservice, for the first time, there was a girl that seemed to love another character that wasn't Kirito, for the first time we had a cool story with cool characters, but War of Underworld just became like the other seasons lol
1.you answer your own question. And other anime used it too. I dont see the problem.
2.like other anime they used this trope to, especially their final arcs, like this one. So I dont know that is the problem with this, when others portrayed it too.
3.they gonna have a role like Bercouli, but to the extent is their helping their friend. I see nothing wrong with it.
4.Leafa is incest is what we call Idiot thinking give me example that it happens?
7.can you understand your last paragraph, its called plot progression and nothing wrong with fanservice. But nothing fanservice happens, because its a serious arc. That you dont take it seriously. The lol is unnecessary, but thats is the immature take I receive.

That's the way I express myself, I use "lol" and you have English mistakes everywhere, are we going to talk about the way we write or about SAO here? Leafa is incest, just look at the ALfheim arc, she loves Kirito "lol", that was the whole lore of that arc basically. Sinon likes Kirito, but she isn't as thirsty as the other girls, there was sometimes where you can see that she has feelings for him, but that is just the tip of the iceberg, she was discarded, after all the attention she had at GGO arc, now she does basically nothing. It's obvious that no romantic development between Alice and Kirito will happen, but it's also obvious that she loves him, just like ALL the girls on this show. Fanservice doesn't happen in this show? Is that a joke or something? The old characters appearing while Swordland is playing on the background? Asuna joining the "game" to save Kirito? I don't even think I need to say other things anymore.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 21, 2020 4:25 PM

Jul 2016
caliburn1337 said:
chriskor022 said:

That's the way I express myself, I use "lol" and you have English mistakes everywhere, are we going to talk about the way we write or about SAO here? Leafa is incest, just look at the ALfheim arc, she loves Kirito "lol", that was the whole lore of that arc basically. Sinon likes Kirito, but she isn't as thirsty as the other girls, there was sometimes where you can see that she has feelings for him, but that is just the tip of the iceberg, she was discarded, after all the attention she had at GGO arc, now she does basically nothing. It's obvious that no romantic development between Alice and Kirito will happen, but it's also obvious that she loves him, just like ALL the girls on this show. Fanservice doesn't happen in this show? Is that a joke or something? The old characters appearing while Swordland is playing on the background? Asuna joining the "game" to save Kirito? I don't even think I need to say other things anymore.
lol is unnecessary. And this is Alicization not ALO and where is the incest? Sinon is not thirsty, where do get it? And Alice is just a platonic relationship. Where do you get the idea of it? Basically your implying that this story is harem when its not.

Jul 22, 2020 4:07 AM

May 2018
I liked the art style change when Bercouli fought Vesta
Jul 22, 2020 4:39 AM
Jan 2013
Thank God I decided to give the second episode a go. They're discussing some really interesting things now.
Jul 22, 2020 4:43 AM

Nov 2018
chriskor022 said:
caliburn1337 said:

lol is unnecessary. And this is Alicization not ALO and where is the incest? Sinon is not thirsty, where do get it? And Alice is just a platonic relationship. Where do you get the idea of it? Basically your implying that this story is harem when its not.

I see I cannot change your opinion, "And this is Alicization not ALO and where is the incest?" this might be one of the worst arguments I've ever seen in 2020 lol, are you trying to say that because this is Alicization, all that happened before has no more purpose on the story? Then why do you say the old characters need to have a role? I mean, if only Alicization is important and nothing that was made before isn't, why do they need to have a role? Must have been an English mistake. Alice loves Kirito, every girl loves Kirito on SAO in one way or another, but she isn't as thirsty as Lisbeth for example, just like Sinon isn't, because they know they don't have a chance, but if they had a chance, they would accept it, it's pretty obvious, if you really love this show, why don't you pay attention on that kind of things? Are you trying to hide that? You cannot. This show doesn't has "harem" on genres just because Kirito has a girlfriend.

Please, if you want to continue to argue with me, give me proper arguments, otherwise I will just stop answering, because you are contradicting yourself and I won't waste more time talking to a person that should have more intelligence. For someone that watched almost 800 anime, I thought you would give good reasons to why SAO is good, but no, you are just trying to hide the fact that this is basically a harem, instead of trying to defend the story.

Jul 22, 2020 8:25 AM

Jul 2016
That was an amazing ep to watch honestly i enjoyed every second of it and it went like 5 min for me . first of all that Bercouli fight with that nuts guy was great i was expecting Bercouli not to be able to kill khim but he finished him in one shot i was very surprised and even didn't expect his death scene to be so dramatic ,also i was very happy knowing that he made a child with that purple girl since she loved him so much, really good for her .
now everything is prepared and everyone is here the real fights about to start i can't wait for Kirito to come back ...i thought that his reviving will be by friendship power and that would have been cringy but thank go they added more scientific reasons to it .
Jul 22, 2020 11:50 AM

Jul 2016
caliburn1337 said:
chriskor022 said:

I see I cannot change your opinion, "And this is Alicization not ALO and where is the incest?" this might be one of the worst arguments I've ever seen in 2020 lol, are you trying to say that because this is Alicization, all that happened before has no more purpose on the story? Then why do you say the old characters need to have a role? I mean, if only Alicization is important and nothing that was made before isn't, why do they need to have a role? Must have been an English mistake. Alice loves Kirito, every girl loves Kirito on SAO in one way or another, but she isn't as thirsty as Lisbeth for example, just like Sinon isn't, because they know they don't have a chance, but if they had a chance, they would accept it, it's pretty obvious, if you really love this show, why don't you pay attention on that kind of things? Are you trying to hide that? You cannot. This show doesn't has "harem" on genres just because Kirito has a girlfriend.

Please, if you want to continue to argue with me, give me proper arguments, otherwise I will just stop answering, because you are contradicting yourself and I won't waste more time talking to a person that should have more intelligence. For someone that watched almost 800 anime, I thought you would give good reasons to why SAO is good, but no, you are just trying to hide the fact that this is basically a harem, instead of trying to defend the story.
this is was worst callbacks of 2020. Im cringing about that statement. Because of distasteful in the arc, it doesnt mean anything. And nope you just changing your argument for the sake of nitpicking. And im not saying that it has no purpose in the story Leafa has purpose in the story and all of the characters appearing in this arc. Where do you get that? Alice does not love Kirito and likewise. All the heroines tackle in their arcs l, and they move on. Its 2020 girls dont love Kirito, they are just friends. Nothing wrong with female friends. Because of how a weeb you are does not mean that Kirito interact to the girls is equal to love. Thats dumb even from you. Your reason is superficial that does not have a plot relevance. I stated above that they are move on in their feelings. Then you should start paying attention that SAO is not a harem anime. And I know you hate it, so start by realising this that its about story of the MC and not collecting girls. And that is true because he has GF and genre matters for the people likes of you.

This argument is useless to you because you are trolling, so nothing gain arguing with you. And SAO is not a harem. With the number contradicting and changing the topic. Its pointless because you are a hater. And your taste is bad. Watch more anime, maybe you can differentiate between harem of not.
chriskor022Jul 22, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 22, 2020 2:00 PM
Mar 2020
Askaa said:
KiritoN10 said:
Awesome 👍 , glad to see everyone joining the fight .
Fascinated to hear about how Kirito will be healed and become a dual weilder again.

The fight bercouli vs vecta seemed kinda unsatisfied I don't know but I felt that way since I'm surprised ufotable was involved .
Will miss you Bercouli the hero. That dragon hoshigami deserves to be called more human than the real worlders.

Oh we get to see the administrator again ,huh what a waste of beauty if only she wasn't on other side huh

uhhh ufotable did not do anything in bercouli fight

Oh I didn't know that 🤔 well but episode 14 kinda felt superb and fights were good so I guess I predicted the quality too soon. LOVE SAO
Jul 22, 2020 3:57 PM

May 2019
KiritoN10 said:
Askaa said:

uhhh ufotable did not do anything in bercouli fight

Oh I didn't know that 🤔 well but episode 14 kinda felt superb and fights were good so I guess I predicted the quality too soon. LOVE SAO

no problem!!
for what i understand ufotable only helped in the opening and some in-between animation here and there
most of the fights gonna be animated in A1 pictures
bercouli fight was animated by yoshihiro kanno with the help of kentaro waki
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Jul 22, 2020 10:08 PM
Nov 2017
Shirase-san said:
I felt it when I saw Alice crying because of Bercouli's death, RIP Bercouli

He is a good character. Sucks that he has to go but it’s a great way to go. Gotta love this episode, mate.
Jul 23, 2020 11:29 AM

Nov 2018
chriskor022 said:
caliburn1337 said:

this is was worst callbacks of 2020. Im cringing about that statement. Because of distasteful in the arc, it doesnt mean anything. And nope you just changing your argument for the sake of nitpicking. And im not saying that it has no purpose in the story Leafa has purpose in the story and all of the characters appearing in this arc. Where do you get that? Alice does not love Kirito and likewise. All the heroines tackle in their arcs l, and they move on. Its 2020 girls dont love Kirito, they are just friends. Nothing wrong with female friends. Because of how a weeb you are does not mean that Kirito interact to the girls is equal to love. Thats dumb even from you. Your reason is superficial that does not have a plot relevance. I stated above that they are move on in their feelings. Then you should start paying attention that SAO is not a harem anime. And I know you hate it, so start by realising this that its about story of the MC and not collecting girls. And that is true because he has GF and genre matters for the people likes of you.

This argument is useless to you because you are trolling, so nothing gain arguing with you. And SAO is not a harem. With the number contradicting and changing the topic. Its pointless because you are a hater. And your taste is bad. Watch more anime, maybe you can differentiate between harem of not.

You are close to complete eight hundred anime and you still do not understand that there isn't such thing as bad taste nor good taste, in all of your statements, instead of trying to defend the story, you have just been saying that the girls do not love Kirito, and you are one of the unique persons that say that they don't love him, which is pretty obvious that they do, I conclude you need to rewatch all the seasons, or you can ask about that on reddit, they will reply that all of them love him, the girls don't have any chance though, so that is why they don't even try that hard, SAO isn't acknowledged as harem because Kirito has a girlfriend, and specially because it is not the main focus of the show, I never really stated that this is a harem show, but it does contain a harem.

There is nothing wrong with female friends, and you are so awful that you are even trying to offend me because you know you are losing this debate, and you are making assumptions that I am trolling and that I hate SAO, I don't. I pretty much accepted that any new girl that gets introduced will love Kirito, and I just try to ignore it because it's not the main focus, I try to pay attention to the story instead, because most of the characters are average, what made Alicization great was that the characters were not average, my problem with this season is that it is trying hard to be good, and it is failing terribly, because characters are important to make a great show, and they are reintroducing the average characters, and the villain is cliche, plus, the story is getting boring and repetitive, and you are not changing my opinion, you are doing the opposite, and it's extremely easy to refute your arguments.

Jul 23, 2020 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
my boy Higa showing why he's the HACKERMAN

holy shit A-1 actually made justice to Bercouli's fight against Vector, I missed the best burn phrase that SAO ever got, but we cant have everything

the moment when Renri just gets put on bench is still dumb asf as it was in the novel, meh

"OH LET THOSE ONLINE PLAYERS TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING, THEY DONT HAVE A DIVINE INSTRUMENT LIKE YOU, BUT THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY HURR DURR" fuck you asuna

time for PoH to put some sense in asuna's mind next episode

No ONE MORE WAIFU REJECTED counter this episode, but boyyy, soon we will get a lot of that lol

4/5
Jul 24, 2020 12:22 PM

Feb 2020
what account is the bad guy going to covert? The faces they're making worries me

Kyoto Animation rocks
Jul 24, 2020 1:04 PM

Jul 2017
So rip Bercouli..
Then, i found interesting the moment of the speech when they need Japanese players help.
Do you think a video game can be our reality?
(I think for the moment the immersion isn't good enough and all the communities are too toxic.. But let's dream about the futur;3)
Jul 24, 2020 7:22 PM
Jun 2020
Great episode so far! Made me chill out of my spine~

Great Ost, great graphic, full of epic moments, all of them are great! No complaint so far~
Jul 25, 2020 10:14 AM
Sep 2018
Can't wait to see Subtilizer choke Sinon to death again
(to those who don't remember, it's the Gun Gale Online OP guy)
Jul 25, 2020 2:52 PM
Jan 2019
My eyes. My EYES HAVE RUN DRY. First best boy Eugeo (In alicization cos Klein is best best boy) and now the super chad Bercouli himself. Sao gives me so many conflicting emotions but this was the first bad one due to good writing from it in a while. To make it worse it's gonna be a false W... and even worse is his poor unborn kid. I was rocking #retconEugeo'sDeath but I might have to rock #retconBercouli'sDeath. R I P. Please can you kill off a good female char instead of a great male char for once author? Smh. Welp, that was a great episode. Klein, Agile, Lis and SILICA, plus that amazing end (awesome animation. Never seen something like that before.) Hopefully, it keeps it up cos although alicization was great, underworld part 1 was meh for me.
Jul 25, 2020 2:53 PM
Jan 2019
MaDmAnI said:
When the high quality of animation distracts from the problems:
Gabriel's pure arrogance contradicts his goal of recovering Alice Fluctlight (he will do it again later)
The ability of the Bercoulie sword dissolves logic (time paradox)
Deus Ex Machina (the dragon Hoshigami from Bercoulie)
Damsel in Distress Alice (similar to Asuna in Fairy Dance)
Cringe moment with Asuna
One of the best characters in this arc is wasted on a fight (For his little screen time (30-40 minutes), a better character than Kirito will ever be
Bercoulie's death is only necessary so that Alice can only see Kirito as the last connection to Underworld (For this reason, Bercoulie and Eldrie had to die)

Otherwise deserved goodbye to Bercoulie (sad)

Fair enough on some points but Alice needing to be saved isn't a problem lmao. So we can't have girls that need to be saved now? Jeez.

edit - and yeah it's pissing me off that eugeo eldrie and now Bercouli have died. No good female chars die, just amazing (eldrie was decent) males have to die. The only way to make up for this is making Klein an mc or getting laid. Though in truth, i doubt even that shall heal my heart for Eugeo and Bercouli.
Jul 26, 2020 1:53 PM

Jun 2020
Syureria said:
Bercouli and Quinella are very romantic, lol.

The next scene is Bercouli telling Fanatio to take care of their child.
"
Jul 26, 2020 1:57 PM

Jun 2020
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode on the whole

Bercoulli was the real man, his fight was awesome. The madman stalled and endured the entire fight waiting for that one moment where he could slash Vecta in the past.

Bercouli was not stalling, slashing Vecta's past was his last ditch effort.
"
Jul 26, 2020 2:04 PM

Jun 2020
Dororun said:

another batch of 50,000 players are coming.

That was bot covered in the episode. Edit a spoiler tag please.
"
Jul 26, 2020 2:33 PM

Jun 2020
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Kaiser_Senpai said:

What are u talking? OP? The only OP there was Bercouli, it is stated since the beggining that he was the legendary knight who defeated the dragon, so ofc he's op. But as u can see, no one but him was capable of fighting Vector so that says a lot.

I mean, he's not quite a NPC at this point, while Alice is more "human" than everyone else, they still have that artificial soul which makes them a lot more than just a mere "NPC".
Whatever man, , OP, NPC, MC, they're just nothing more than binary's , equations, programs am algorithm's , that can be upgraded orjust deleted.
No underworlders are NPCs, binary code, programs would be what NPCs execute and algorithms would be what tells an NPC to execute said program. MC stands for main character who is Kirito. He is not an NPC nor was he OP this season. The underworlders are copies of fluctlights, souls, of infants.
"
Jul 26, 2020 3:31 PM

Jun 2020
caliburn1337 said:
chriskor022 said:

You are close to complete eight hundred anime and you still do not understand that there isn't such thing as bad taste nor good taste, in all of your statements, instead of trying to defend the story, you have just been saying that the girls do not love Kirito, and you are one of the unique persons that say that they don't love him, which is pretty obvious that they do, I conclude you need to rewatch all the seasons, or you can ask about that on reddit, they will reply that all of them love him, the girls don't have any chance though, so that is why they don't even try that hard, SAO isn't acknowledged as harem because Kirito has a girlfriend, and specially because it is not the main focus of the show, I never really stated that this is a harem show, but it does contain a harem.

There is nothing wrong with female friends, and you are so awful that you are even trying to offend me because you know you are losing this debate, and you are making assumptions that I am trolling and that I hate SAO, I don't. I pretty much accepted that any new girl that gets introduced will love Kirito, and I just try to ignore it because it's not the main focus, I try to pay attention to the story instead, because most of the characters are average, what made Alicization great was that the characters were not average, my problem with this season is that it is trying hard to be good, and it is failing terribly, because characters are important to make a great show, and they are reintroducing the average characters, and the villain is cliche, plus, the story is getting boring and repetitive, and you are not changing my opinion, you are doing the opposite, and it's extremely easy to refute your arguments.
Cliché noun a stereotype or electrotype Gabriel is not a stereotypical villain as he does not just "bad because he wants to be bad, a psychopath that laughs when he kills someone(big cliche right here)". He wants to see a soul. Fanservice was used incorrectly. This video explains what fanservice is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xTKO4EhapQ I thought you were going to "just stop answering"? "Watch more anime, maybe you can differentiate between harem of not." Learn English, maybe you can differentiate between "or" and "of". "Because of how a weeb you are does not mean that Kirito interact to the girls is equal to love." We're all weebs here. Weeb is just another word for anime fan. If you're not a weeb why do you watch anime and discuss it on MyAnimeList?
Weeb_IsekaiJul 27, 2020 8:59 AM
"
Jul 26, 2020 4:59 PM

Nov 2018
Weeb_Isekai said:
caliburn1337 said:

Cliché noun a stereotype or electrotype Gabriel is not a stereotypical villain as he does not just "bad because he wants to be bad, a psychopath that laughs when he kills someone(big cliche right here)". He wants to see a soul. Fanservice was used incorrectly. This video explains what fanservice is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xTKO4EhapQ I thought you were going to "just stop answering"? "Watch more anime, maybe you can differentiate between harem of not." Learn English, maybe you can differentiate between "or" and "of". We're all weebs here. Weeb is just another word for anime fan. If you're not a weeb why do you watch anime and discuss it on MyAnimeList?

So Gabriel is the villain's name? I did not even remember, congratulations my friend, you remembered the name of the most boring villain ever, he wants to see a soul, wow, what an objective, what an interesting character and good written villain, a villain is the hero of his own story, if you don't understand the reasons of the villain, then he is bad written, check this video. Fanservice isn't just about sexualizing characters. I know the difference between "or" and "of", it was a small mistake. I did not say SAO was a harem, but it does have a harem, you speak like you didn't read what I said, and that makes you an absolute ignorant. Weeb isn't another word for anime fan, otaku is, you should search about things first, and then try to argument against someone, check this video.

Jul 26, 2020 7:02 PM

Jun 2020
caliburn1337 said:
Weeb_Isekai said:
Cliché noun a stereotype or electrotype Gabriel is not a stereotypical villain as he does not just "bad because he wants to be bad, a psychopath that laughs when he kills someone(big cliche right here)". He wants to see a soul. Fanservice was used incorrectly. This video explains what fanservice is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xTKO4EhapQ I thought you were going to "just stop answering"? "Watch more anime, maybe you can differentiate between harem of not." Learn English, maybe you can differentiate between "or" and "of". We're all weebs here. Weeb is just another word for anime fan. If you're not a weeb why do you watch anime and discuss it on MyAnimeList?

So Gabriel is the villain's name? I did not even remember, congratulations my friend, you remembered the name of the most boring villain ever, he wants to see a soul, wow, what an objective, what an interesting character and good written villain, a villain is the hero of his own story, if you don't understand the reasons of the villain, then he is bad written, check this video. Fanservice isn't just about sexualizing characters. I know the difference between "or" and "of", it was a small mistake. I did not say SAO was a harem, but it does have a harem, you speak like you didn't read what I said, and that makes you an absolute ignorant. Weeb isn't another word for anime fan, otaku is, you should search about things first, and then try to argument against someone, check this video.
Learning English to know the difference between "or" and "of" as well as the calling out on using weeb as an insult was directed at chriskor022 whom I also quoted. Hypocritically you claimed they had "English mistakes everywhere" yet you typed "You should search things first, and then try to argument against someone". You should not be acting superior to the a native English speaker after typing that and search the correct form of "argue". I watched the video. The Anime Man admitted in an episode of Trash Taste podcast he hosts with Gigguk and CDawgVA that he hates his old videos and wishes he had not posted them, discrediting himself. You should use evidence that has withstood the test of time.
Weeb_IsekaiJul 27, 2020 9:01 AM
"
Jul 27, 2020 4:00 AM

Nov 2018
Weeb_Isekai said:
caliburn1337 said:

Learning English to know the difference between "or" and "of" as well as the calling out on using weeb as an insult was directed at the other person I quoted. Hypocritically you claimed they had "English mistakes everywhere" yet you typed "You should search things first, and then try to argument against someone". You should not be acting superior to the guy that proved you wrong twice now and search the correct form of "argue". I watched the video. The Anime Man admitted in an episode of Trash Taste podcast he hosts with Gigguk and CDawgVA that he hates his old videos and wishes he had not posted them, discrediting himself. You should use evidence that has withstood the test of time.

I know the difference between "or" and "of", it was a small mistake, I stated that before, also, I am not even English, so one or two English mistakes isn't a big deal, and you can understand what I am trying to say. I know The Anime Man hates his old videos, but that video is a fact, it's not an opinion, if you search the correct meaning of "weeb" you will understand.

Again, you are just like the other person, you aren't even trying to defend SAO, it was the whole purpose since the beginning, I believe you can't give me proper arguments to why it is great.

Jul 27, 2020 4:53 AM

Aug 2017
Neat time slash by Uncle. Too bad villain will just respawn. Administrator is a hot babe, love that light purple hair and demeanor.

Alice woke up, good.

I have some doubts about the nerd climbing in the ducts with that emaciated maintenance guy.
Jul 27, 2020 8:57 AM

Jun 2020
caliburn1337 said:
Weeb_Isekai said:
Learning English to know the difference between "or" and "of" as well as the calling out on using weeb as an insult was directed at the other person I quoted. Hypocritically you claimed they had "English mistakes everywhere" yet you typed "You should search things first, and then try to argument against someone". You should not be acting superior to the guy that proved you wrong twice now and search the correct form of "argue". I watched the video. The Anime Man admitted in an episode of Trash Taste podcast he hosts with Gigguk and CDawgVA that he hates his old videos and wishes he had not posted them, discrediting himself. You should use evidence that has withstood the test of time.

I know the difference between "or" and "of", it was a small mistake, I stated that before, also, I am not even English, so one or two English mistakes isn't a big deal, and you can understand what I am trying to say. I know The Anime Man hates his old videos, but that video is a fact, it's not an opinion, if you search the correct meaning of "weeb" you will understand.

Again, you are just like the other person, you aren't even trying to defend SAO, it was the whole purpose since the beginning, I believe you can't give me proper arguments to why it is great.
You never stated you were not English. As I quoted before you hypocritically told chriskor022 "You have English mistakes everywhere". By your own admission it was not a big deal because you understood them and quoted them. The Anime Man stated in another video he mentioned in the video you shared a link to that the Internet wanted to change how they used the word "otaku". Weeb is the same in that its usage has changed. Gigguk called himself a weeb. He does not denounce his own culture. He lived in Thailand, speaks Thai and has stated on Trash Taste podcast that he is thankful that his mother made him learn Thai. I am not trying to defend SAO. That is not the reason why I have quoted you and chriskor022. Speaking of the other guy, I also stated before, "know the difference between 'or' and 'of'" was directed at them so why did you repost that? You copied and pasted it. I quoted them too so why are you replying to what was not directed at you? Can you not distinguish between what you and they typed because your English too was full of mistakes? Why did you submit the same post 3 times? Thinking about The Anime Man's definition of weeb, are you not a weeb in regards to the English language for acting like you know everything about it to chriskor022 yet having mistakes as well?
Weeb_IsekaiJul 27, 2020 9:04 AM
"
Jul 27, 2020 11:24 AM
Jul 2019
Weeb_Isekai said:
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Whatever man, , OP, NPC, MC, they're just nothing more than binary's , equations, programs am algorithm's , that can be upgraded orjust deleted.
No underworlders are NPCs, binary code, programs would be what NPCs execute and algorithms would be what tells an NPC to execute said program. MC stands for main character who is Kirito. He is not an NPC nor was he OP this season. The underworlders are copies of fluctlights, souls, of infants.
Ok since they're in a hardware and don't have physical bodies (except kirito) from the outside world , then they're still made up of codes , binary's and algorithms that relies on, chips, transistors, semi conductors, Central Processing Units , wires and hard drives ................
Jul 28, 2020 4:17 AM

Nov 2018
Weeb_Isekai said:
caliburn1337 said:

You never stated you were not English. As I quoted before you hypocritically told chriskor022 "You have English mistakes everywhere". By your own admission it was not a big deal because you understood them and quoted them. The Anime Man stated in another video he mentioned in the video you shared a link to that the Internet wanted to change how they used the word "otaku". Weeb is the same in that its usage has changed. Gigguk called himself a weeb. He does not denounce his own culture. He lived in Thailand, speaks Thai and has stated on Trash Taste podcast that he is thankful that his mother made him learn Thai. I am not trying to defend SAO. That is not the reason why I have quoted you and chriskor022. Speaking of the other guy, I also stated before, "know the difference between 'or' and 'of'" was directed at them so why did you repost that? You copied and pasted it. I quoted them too so why are you replying to what was not directed at you? Can you not distinguish between what you and they typed because your English too was full of mistakes? Why did you submit the same post 3 times? Thinking about The Anime Man's definition of weeb, are you not a weeb in regards to the English language for acting like you know everything about it to chriskor022 yet having mistakes as well?

He was starting to offend me and talking about the way I was writing, so I said he had english mistakes everywhere, which is true, you will rarely find me doing any huge english mistakes, I never stated I wasn't english because on my profile you can see that I'm portuguese, it wasn't necessary. You still don't understand what "weeb" means, The Anime Man wanted to change the way everyone uses the word "otaku", not the word "weeb", Gigguk was joking when he called himself a weeb, you probably do not understand much of the otaku culture yet, I can realize that by going to your profile, your mean score is pretty high and you joined at June 18, 2020, when you start watching more anime videos you will start to understand that everyone uses the word weeb as a joke. On this website you can see the true meaning of weeb, and it's not just on this site, you can search for it's true definition on any other websites or videos. I couldn't know if that was directed to me or not, you should make it more clear next time, BBCode can help you.

Jul 28, 2020 6:43 AM

Jun 2016
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Weeb_Isekai said:
Ok since they're in a hardware and don't have physical bodies (except kirito) from the outside world , then they're still made up of codes , binary's and algorithms that relies on, chips, transistors, semi conductors, Central Processing Units , wires and hard drives ................

There should be a universal SAO thread. I swear I made this exact reply somewhere else.

[copypaste] There's this thing known as the Simulation Theory. It's a theory that we're (humanity, Earth, etc) are all part of a simulation and we just don't know it. Doesn't that sound slightly familiar...

The Underworld residents aren't NPC's, they're human clones in a simulated reality to eventually be used in 'unmanned' weaponry. You and I could be running on chips and binaries on some super high tech quantum computer in some outside world while we just don't know.

Since SAO, ALO, GGO, etc have all been about games, it's probably easy to come to the conclusion that they're npc's, however UW isn't a game. Rather than AI's, it'd be more accurate to call or think of them as clones, or Xth generation of clones.
Jul 28, 2020 8:20 AM

Jun 2020
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Weeb_Isekai said:
A character in the anime explains why they are not NPCs and what they are. Rewatch that episode.
"
Jul 28, 2020 9:19 AM

Jun 2020
caliburn1337 said:
Weeb_Isekai said:

He was starting to offend me and talking about the way I was writing, so I said he had english mistakes everywhere, which is true, you will rarely find me doing any huge english mistakes, I never stated I wasn't english because on my profile you can see that I'm portuguese, it wasn't necessary. You still don't understand what "weeb" means, The Anime Man wanted to change the way everyone uses the word "otaku", not the word "weeb", Gigguk was joking when he called himself a weeb, you probably do not understand much of the otaku culture yet, I can realize that by going to your profile, your mean score is pretty high and you joined at June 18, 2020, when you start watching more anime videos you will start to understand that everyone uses the word weeb as a joke. On this website you can see the true meaning of weeb, and it's not just on this site, you can search for it's true definition on any other websites or videos. I couldn't know if that was directed to me or not, you should make it more clear next time, BBCode can help you.
Why would one visit your profile? The Anime Man did not "want to change the way everyone uses the word 'otaku'". He stated in the video you shared that the Internet was already changing how it wanted "otaku" to be used. By stating Gigguk called himself a weeb as a joke and that "everyone uses the word weeb as a joke" you are proving me right; the usage of "weeb" has changed."you probably do not understand much of the otaku culture yet, I can realize that by going to your profile, your mean score is pretty high and you joined at June 18, 2020, when you start watching more anime videos you will start to understand" is an ad hominem attack. By the logic you used against chriskor022 you used an ad hominem attack because you can not rebuttal my argument. My mean score is high because I do not watch trash. Why would I watch anything 6 fine or below if it's forgettable is downright terrible? Time is the most valuable resource no human can afford to waste. "Otaku culture" is not just anime and by pretending to know all about it are you yourself not being your own definition of a weeb again?
"
Jul 28, 2020 9:23 AM

Jun 2020
Inorichi said:
Horn_dawg_2019 said:

There should be a universal SAO thread. I swear I made this exact reply somewhere else.

[copypaste] There's this thing known as the Simulation Theory. It's a theory that we're (humanity, Earth, etc) are all part of a simulation and we just don't know it. Doesn't that sound slightly familiar...

The Underworld residents aren't NPC's, they're human clones in a simulated reality to eventually be used in 'unmanned' weaponry. You and I could be running on chips and binaries on some super high tech quantum computer in some outside world while we just don't know.

Since SAO, ALO, GGO, etc have all been about games, it's probably easy to come to the conclusion that they're npc's, however UW isn't a game. Rather than AI's, it'd be more accurate to call or think of them as clones, or Xth generation of clones.
It would be less "accurate to call or think of them as clones" because clones share DNA. The Underworlders do not even have DNA. They were supposed to become AI and Alice did become an A.I. This is all stated in the anime.
"
Jul 28, 2020 10:43 AM

Nov 2018
Weeb_Isekai said:
caliburn1337 said:

Why would one visit your profile? The Anime Man did not "want to change the way everyone uses the word 'otaku'". He stated in the video you shared that the Internet was already changing how it wanted "otaku" to be used. By stating Gigguk called himself a weeb as a joke and that "everyone uses the word weeb as a joke" you are proving me right; the usage of "weeb" has changed."you probably do not understand much of the otaku culture yet, I can realize that by going to your profile, your mean score is pretty high and you joined at June 18, 2020, when you start watching more anime videos you will start to understand" is an ad hominem attack. By the logic you used against chriskor022 you used an ad hominem attack because you can not rebuttal my argument. My mean score is high because I do not watch trash. Why would I watch anything 6 fine or below if it's forgettable is downright terrible? Time is the most valuable resource no human can afford to waste. "Otaku culture" is not just anime and by pretending to know all about it are you yourself not being your own definition of a weeb again?

When you start argueing with someone, you should visit their profile to retrieve more information. My bad, I didn't express myself correctly when I said that The Anime Man was the one saying that we should change the way we use the word otaku, people think about "otaku" as "weeaboo", just like you do, that is why the otaku culture want to change it's meaning, an otaku is simply a fan of anime, manga, or something about the Japanese culture, otaku isn't someone who retains an unhealthy obsession with the Japanese culture, weebs tend to stereotype the Japanese culture by how it appears on anime, it's disrespectful, and you using "Weeb" on your nickname unironically is kinda cringe, the meaning has not been changed, again, you didn't even search for anything before talking to me, read this. Please, say that you were joking, your mean score is high because you don't watch bad shows? That proves me that you really don't understand much of the anime culture yet, you can't judge something before watching it, your mean score is high because you don't think about the pros and cons of the series after watching it, you just give away 8 or 9 if you like the series, and 6 or 7 if you dislike it, and that is the ranking system of an amateur anime fan, you don't know yet what makes a show good or bad, I shouldn't talk about someone's opinion, but you gave Eromanga-Sensei a 10, if that isn't guilty pleasure, then I don't know what it is, because it's definitely not a great show.
caliburn1337Jul 28, 2020 10:47 AM

Jul 28, 2020 11:14 AM

Jun 2020
caliburn1337 said:
Weeb_Isekai said:

When you start argueing with someone, you should visit their profile to retrieve more information. My bad, I didn't express myself correctly when I said that The Anime Man was the one saying that we should change the way we use the word otaku, people think about "otaku" as "weeaboo", just like you do, that is why the otaku culture want to change it's meaning, an otaku is simply a fan of anime, manga, or something about the Japanese culture, otaku isn't someone who retains an unhealthy obsession with the Japanese culture, weebs tend to stereotype the Japanese culture by how it appears on anime, it's disrespectful, and you using "Weeb" on your nickname unironically is kinda cringe, the meaning has not been changed, again, you didn't even search for anything before talking to me, read this. Please, say that you were joking, your mean score is high because you don't watch bad shows? That proves me that you really don't understand much of the anime culture yet, you can't judge something before watching it, your mean score is high because you don't think about the pros and cons of the series after watching it, you just give away 8 or 9 if you like the series, and 6 or 7 if you dislike it, and that is the ranking system of an amateur anime fan, you don't know yet what makes a show good or bad, I shouldn't talk about someone's opinion, but you gave Eromanga-Sensei a 10, if that isn't guilty pleasure, then I don't know what it is, because it's definitely not a great show.
"When you start argueing with someone, you...visit(ing) their profile to retrieve more information" sounds like you preemptively trying to answer strawmen before formulating your argument. Urbandictionary? Bruh. "You can't judge something before watching it". I watch reviews. "you just give away 8 or 9 if you like the series, and 6 or 7 if you dislike it". I give a rating based on the theme(s), soundtrack, OP(s), ED(s), animation, art style, characters and plot. I "gave Eromanga Sensei a 10" because it is a modern masterpiece, a piece of trash. Failing to realize that shows that you "don't understand otaku culture". Stop changing the topic.
"
Jul 28, 2020 12:03 PM

Nov 2018
Weeb_Isekai said:
caliburn1337 said:

"When you start argueing with someone, you...visit(ing) their profile to retrieve more information" sounds like you preemptively trying to answer strawmen before formulating your argument. Urbandictionary? Bruh. "You can't judge something before watching it". I watch reviews. "you just give away 8 or 9 if you like the series, and 6 or 7 if you dislike it". I give a rating based on the theme(s), soundtrack, OP(s), ED(s), animation, art style, characters and plot. I "gave Eromanga Sensei a 10" because it is a modern masterpiece, a piece of trash. Failing to realize that shows that you "don't understand otaku culture". Stop changing the topic.

Did you even search about the correct meaning of weeaboo on another website if you don't trust urban dictionary? I guess not, since you still do not understand. Eromanga-Sensei is a modern masterpiece? That is the title of a Gigguk video, you don't have an opinion, you watch and rate shows based on what anitubers say and based on reviews and the mean score of the show. Changing the topic? What topic? Whatever, this is pointless, I won't be able to make you understand, if you want to see things that way, then you will live being ignorant forever, what a waste of potential, you are trying to argue about something that you clearly do not understand.

Jul 28, 2020 12:40 PM
Jul 2019
Inorichi said:
Horn_dawg_2019 said:

Yeah yeah they're still made out plastic, rare metals, silicon and other materials all combine in one Central Processing Unit where them people simply can't destroy cu'z of the amount of money that they have spend in making it...................
Horn_dawg_2019Jul 28, 2020 12:46 PM
Jul 28, 2020 12:44 PM
Jul 2019
Weeb_Isekai said:
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
A character in the anime explains why they are not NPCs and what they are. Rewatch that episode.
yeah yeah either way they're just a combination of codes, programs and algorithms all the same to me so you can just keep on explaining cu'z in the end they're just that codes, programs and algorithms all inside a big central processing unit............
Jul 28, 2020 5:44 PM

Jun 2016
Weeb_Isekai said:
Inorichi said:

It would be less "accurate to call or think of them as clones" because clones share DNA. The Underworlders do not even have DNA. They were supposed to become AI and Alice did become an A.I. This is all stated in the anime.

That's only in the event that we're using a specific definition of clone. Clone can also be defined as below:

"a person or thing regarded as identical to another."
"a computer designed to simulate exactly the operation of another, typically more expensive, model."

As the first residents of the Underworld were identical copies of babies fluctlights, the originals are technically cloned 'people' or 'persons'. And calling their childrens, the Xth generation of clones isn't a false statement.

Then again you could argue that a cloning someone's mind (defined as "make an identical copy of.") isn't making a clone of that person, but then it becomes an argument of what defines a person, etc, etc, etc.

I'm saying it'd be more accurate to use the term clone over AI as artificial intelligence, while loosely defined, is something developed or programmed. Yet the fluctlights of the Underworld Residents were not developed, they were originally cloned (copied) from babies and infants.

It's hard to say whether they're actually artificial intelligence's if they're copies of real human fluctlights. Then again, artificial intelligence could be interpreted completely different in Japan, so who knows.
Jul 28, 2020 11:59 PM
Jul 2011
That's it!
This was like Athrun Zala vs Sting Oakley, Gundam Seed Desitiny episode.
They voiced these respective characters.
How long has it been, like 13 years?

I was wondering what to say about this episode because everyone else already spoke my mind, except the this part.
Jul 29, 2020 2:27 PM
Dec 2018
The animation was pretty good but if they adapt light novel as it is. It would be great. But I loved the light novel as it was and I loved the anime as it is. I'm glad they gave a great animation for bercouli's fight. And our Bercouli Uncle died a pretty happy life. Our man took administrator with him.
Aug 2, 2020 8:37 PM

Apr 2016
The last half was sick. Bercouli vs Vecta was amazing
BRAWLERS
Aug 6, 2020 6:43 PM

Dec 2019
Maybie the best fight scene i ever seen. Even better than Tanjirou vs Rui?
Alberto Delta Star Light Odorizzi

Aug 7, 2020 1:16 AM

Jul 2016
caliburn1337 said:
chriskor022 said:

so you admit it that this is not a harem anime. The anime I watched is not a problem, but you who was trying to contradict your statement. And I know that they are not a love interest, its not other harem anime that has cliche girls. That was I trying to said it is not a harem.

Im not offending you or scrutinize you, its normal to have a female friends but it doesnt mean that they are in love with you. But that is a normal assumption when the user is trolling, my bad if you are not. Nothing wrong trying hard when its not. And that is subjective but other anime has that plot, plus its a last part and they call back old characters is not a bad story. Because they introduced it properly and fitting of the climax. Its argument we agree to disagree

Aug 11, 2020 4:41 PM

Sep 2011
Better episode than the last. I'm surprised the commander could actually kill Vecta, such an OP account. Still, he is just gonna come back again with his other account, so it's gonna continue for a while.
Wtf was up with that long dying sequence though? Some people just disappearing immediately, while the commander left his body behind and had like 4 mins of goodbyes and such. With Quinella (or his memories of her) even, while that woman was left alone with a child of his...

I'm suspicous of that researcher volunteering. He is got to be the mole. I'm too lazy to look back the episode where Asuna saw 1-2 shady guys there.
Aug 16, 2020 11:08 AM
Sep 2018
allies is comming and that's cool
Aug 23, 2020 1:18 PM

Jul 2009
I was not ready to see Bercouli dying, poor Fanatio
Sep 7, 2020 1:11 PM
Sep 2012
Man what a greatep, the fight was insane and super sad when alice started to cry.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2020

320 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.