Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 15, 2019 8:51 PM
Oct 2012
dany_elle1908 said:
Eniie said:

It's pretty likely for it to be 13 episodes first season, and 13 episodes during Fall season. split-cour

but if was a split-cour shouldn't had been another page created?
is one saying 26 o.0...

No one knows, if it stops by Ep 13, it will probably have another page and the number will change to 13. All we know is that 26 episodes will air this year.
May 15, 2019 10:10 PM

Aug 2008
Eniie said:
dany_elle1908 said:

but if was a split-cour shouldn't had been another page created?
is one saying 26 o.0...

No one knows, if it stops by Ep 13, it will probably have another page and the number will change to 13. All we know is that 26 episodes will air this year.

that i know too, but lol seeing 26 fully on mal thought maybe will go through summer too
so all are only supositions pratically
:o
than lol, lets wait and see once hits 13 :p
The spider is watching
May 16, 2019 6:41 AM

Jun 2017
Damn, that Nezuko kick was awesome, she got some amazing Legs. Hmm mm.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
May 16, 2019 5:10 PM

Sep 2018
Nezuko is so beautiful! yey! she's on action this episode <3 I miss her :D
May 17, 2019 11:54 PM

Nov 2009
Nezuko Kick is funny an all.

But it feels like the old men fucked Nezuko and Tanjirou over.

Since he "Hypnosis" Nezuko with "All Humans are Family, All Demons are Enemy, Never forgive Demons"

Which basically goes in the opposite of what Tanjirou is doing... he wants to find a way to return Nezuko back to Human and he also forgives Demons at the end and prays for them.

This means if Tanjirou actually came across a Demon that decides to talk to Tanjirou about stuff. Because Nezuko is Hypnotized and will instantly attack the Demon. Leaving the Demon unable to talk to Tanjirou. Which means Tanjirou will never get his answers and will never find a way to return Nezuko back to Human.

So yea... old dude fucked Tanjirou over. Old dude probably did this so Tanjirou can never quit in being a Demon Slayer since he will have no choice but to kill Demons as Nezuko will constantly rush toward and attack Demons.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 18, 2019 4:16 AM

Feb 2017
i have more spare time so, can anyone convince me to watch or not to watch this series?

for me this have no appeal whatsoever. the hype and bias from ufotable and manga reader make me hesitate even more.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 18, 2019 4:22 AM

Apr 2018
@amlg
amlg said:
Nezuko Kick is funny an all.

But it feels like the old men fucked Nezuko and Tanjirou over.

Since he "Hypnosis" Nezuko with "All Humans are Family, All Demons are Enemy, Never forgive Demons"

Which basically goes in the opposite of what Tanjirou is doing... he wants to find a way to return Nezuko back to Human and he also forgives Demons at the end and prays for them.

This means if Tanjirou actually came across a Demon that decides to talk to Tanjirou about stuff. Because Nezuko is Hypnotized and will instantly attack the Demon. Leaving the Demon unable to talk to Tanjirou. Which means Tanjirou will never get his answers and will never find a way to return Nezuko back to Human.
no. Read the sub carefully : "never forgive any demons, who brings harm onto human" so as long as the demons didn't brings harm onto human,
Then nezuko will not attack the demons

amlg said:

and he also forgives Demons at the end and prays for them.
No. Tanjirou never forgives demons, he just feel sorry for them.
Jfs_May 18, 2019 4:34 AM
May 18, 2019 5:08 AM

Apr 2018
evoniee said:
i have more spare time so, can anyone convince me to watch or not to watch this series?

for me this have no appeal whatsoever. the hype and bias from ufotable and manga reader make me hesitate even more.
nah Don't bother to watch, this is just another generic battle shounen anime.
May 18, 2019 7:12 AM

Aug 2008
evoniee said:

don't let yourself influenced by others taste, watch, see for yourself and that it
don't like - drop
like - watch further
The spider is watching
May 18, 2019 8:19 AM

Aug 2010
Nezuko Kick! Missed seeing her in action. Cutest Imouto
May 18, 2019 9:48 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah this demon is rather creepy and brutal.
May 19, 2019 8:20 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It seems there are always things in the shadow in this show that only get elaborated on later. So they probably just introduced the probable endgame boss, and pretty early on too. I guess he's the stylish dude in the formal clothing at appears in the opening sequence.
May 25, 2019 9:15 PM

Oct 2008
that kick from Nezuko was badass!
and she's much more badass because she'll be protecting humans by helping in engaging the Demons!
so that main Antagonist from the OP visuals...his name is Kibutsuji Muzan! i wonder if he just a srong villain or a different kind of interesing villain...or maybe a twist
cuz many are saying that the story is such genericness...
5/5.

Jun 7, 2019 11:37 AM

Feb 2013
Nezuko will teach those demons a lesson now!
Jun 30, 2019 1:57 AM

Apr 2009
Urokodaki used a hypnotic suggestion on Nezuko without asking for Tanjirou's permission while he was gone. I'm initially upset about it being an ethical issue but in hindsight, it might actually be safeguard for her from feeding on humans instead of protecting them, if and when she finally loses control. So yeah, I'm OK with NEZUKO KICK!!!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 17, 2019 1:31 PM

Feb 2017
It was obvious that that was the case, but it's still sad that all the girls are dead.

Kajiura's ost makes action scenes so much more intense, I love it. Good episode.
Jul 24, 2019 12:08 PM

Dec 2016
That episode felt like "215600"
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Jul 25, 2019 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
Fuck yeah man! demon and demon slayer duo! The first demon's name is lame btw
Jul 27, 2019 8:23 PM

May 2013
Kuro no yaiba... BANKAI. ZANGETSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha :P

New item acquired: COFFIN

Nezu-chan such a badasssssssss *O*
I love her and veins so much <3
Kokoro_KotashimaJul 27, 2019 8:39 PM
Aug 22, 2019 6:39 PM

Oct 2013
Slaying demons is something serious indeed. The demon introduced in this episode is creepy as hell and seem to be rather strong! He's weaker than his mutated guy from before, but fights in a more clever way it seems.

Nezuko-chan was awesome!
AdnashAug 22, 2019 6:54 PM
Aug 22, 2019 9:12 PM

Mar 2014
Urokodaki brainwashing Nezuko into thinking all humans are her family is a bit messed up, but understandable considering her instincts compel her to literally eat people alive. An extra safety precaution to keep her from falling over the edge.

I love how he's become a father figure to Tanjiro.
Sep 18, 2019 5:58 AM

Jul 2016
Tsarko said:
It was obvious that that was the case, but it's still sad that all the girls are dead.

Kajiura's ost makes action scenes so much more intense, I love it. Good episode.

After seeing the family slaughtered early on in the series I held no hope for those girls.
Sep 28, 2019 5:12 AM

Mar 2019
First mission is a though one.Nezuko helping aswell :D
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 30, 2019 4:17 AM

Mar 2015
Good to see that Nezuko isn't content to just sit in her box all day!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 1, 2019 11:36 PM

Jun 2009
Twisting someone's personality like this is absolutely horrible...
Oct 2, 2019 9:31 AM

Dec 2016
So these new types of demons only abduct young girls who have turned 16 years old at night? And look at all those acessories that belonged to those poor girls! That's terrifying! :S

Nezuko have great kicks! I want her to continue giving those amazing kicks to future demons X)

Another great episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 2, 2019 9:04 PM
Nov 2015
This episode was awesome! It was so good to finally see Tanjiro on a real mission as an official Demon Slayer. And Nezako kicked ass!

That demon was so creepy! That thing he did with his teeth was super creepy. Also, how he kept his victims hair ornaments as just strange and really set the tone for how dangerous this demon really is and why it should be taken out.

Can’t wait for the next episode!
Oct 17, 2019 4:37 AM

Jun 2013
Vysarine said:
Urokodaki brainwashing Nezuko into thinking all humans are her family is a bit messed up, but understandable considering her instincts compel her to literally eat people alive. An extra safety precaution to keep her from falling over the edge.

Yes, same. It's definitely a "cold comfort" though I think Nezuko already does a lot to protect Tanjiro, so I suppose it's so she doesn't attack other humans he now will try to help.

I love the father/son type of relationship Tanjiro and Urokodaki have. I know Urokodaki always cares and shows tough love and rigor to his disciples, but Tanjiro unexpectedly becoming his ultimate legacy must mean so much to him. Like a proud parent. This scene warmed my heart:

MAL Profile (friend me!) | YouTube Vlogs
Nov 17, 2019 4:51 AM

Sep 2012
Vysarine said:

yea, but i predict backfire from it like professor x did to... and in the end it gave birth to dark phoenyx well when u follow older c men movies

Nov 22, 2019 11:07 AM

Nov 2017
Ufotable is playing 3D gymnastics while other shounen are playing 2D chess.

It's so well animated. I didn't know a shounen anime could do this.
Nov 23, 2019 8:30 PM

Jul 2013
Even if it's only a couple episodes we know Urokodaki he's such a likeable person and that with not even seeing his real face. I'm glad after what happened to Tanjirou and Nezuko that they found someone has somewhat of a father role for them :)

So the real journey begun and Tanjirou met a boy who lost his girlfriend 2 nights before from an attacking devil. The fight was interesting especially because that demon split up in 3. It's just sad to hear what happened to all those missed girls. At least the one which was about to get kidnapped got rescued by Tanjirou.

That Nezuko kick. Urokodaki whispering Nezuko every human is her family is definitely something you can see with mixed feelings, but at least a safety measure so she won't attack anyone or even eat them.

That cliffhanger at the end. Animation looks so nice. This anime is such a beauty so watch.

Dec 26, 2019 1:57 PM

Nov 2012
Ofc it's the oldest and probably one of the most dangerous demons Tanjiro has to hunt haha. It also looks like they can get creative with demon designs as they've been pretty vague about their super natural abilities. Super excited for the rest of this series!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Feb 2, 2020 9:32 PM

Oct 2013
The previous episode was better and more engaging imo, this one was slow and boring even the fight scene didn't excite me at all.

This series is lacking something but I can't put my finger on it right now.
Apr 7, 2020 5:34 AM

Jul 2014
Nezuko in action. I like that !
Jun 13, 2020 8:38 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Nice suggestion, there, Tengu sama. Nezuko really could be a good oni, there. Its nice to knowing that shit.

So, that oni shit really disgusting, eh? He was only eating 16 years old girl? Fuckin demon shit! But somehow, his technique to kill really interesting to seen. Glad that Nezuko kick his neck hard, while eventually saved miserable Tanjirou from early dead. Sadly he can't die yet with that kick, a bit unfortunate. I gueass, on this episode, the rhytm feels a bit slowed down to lower the pace. Its really trying hard to portray more back story about that stylish ancient oni. However its still in a good way to executed it, which was a nice movement imo.

That cliffhanger really hanged me. So lets just see how the next episode provided more information about that ancient oni, once again....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 22, 2020 11:24 AM
Jan 2010
The old man brainwashed poor nezuko
Jul 3, 2020 3:36 PM

Apr 2020
Flippin' amazing episode. Top notch animation and sound design that set your hairs on edge as the tension builds. Lovely character development for Tanjiro and quite an interesting interaction with the demons. Also finally a hint at one of the main antagonists for the series.

Also a really badass entrance for Nezuko. I can really see her becoming the heart of the show.
Jul 10, 2020 10:01 PM

Mar 2020
if his sister is with humans now then why is she still wearing that shit on her mouth, also why can't she talk like all these other demons
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Aug 2, 2020 3:04 AM

Dec 2010
Another human life lost, what a sad episode. It's good to see the prime target of Tanjirou revealed so early though, it would make the story feel tighter even during the early development episodes.
Aug 27, 2020 1:18 PM

May 2016
Tanjiro on his own is a really decent swordsman but with Nezuko by his side, he can really go all out since she can cover for him when necessary while protecting the vulnerable bystanders he need to keep safe.

It's a shame that the previously abducted girls are beyond saving from those teeth-grinding freaks though.

Sep 16, 2020 6:52 AM

Jun 2020
now THIS is what i came for, amazing episode!!!!!! the storytelling was a little wonky in the first few episodes but it’s picking up with great pace. i really liked seeing tanjirou help that boy & damn that demon! that was so unsettling to watch, with the 16 year old girls, their hairpins he kept as “trophies” it was almost like watching a serial killer/rapist

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 19, 2020 9:43 AM

Mar 2010
Brian washing nezuko seemed a bit unnecessary but I guess it works. Man I wonder what level demone this guy is.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2020 2:49 PM

Dec 2020
no one gonna talk about the earrape from the demon with the weird teeth ?
"give up on your dream and die" -levi ackermann
Jan 1, 2021 8:19 AM

Jul 2015
Nezuko enters the fray just when Tanjiro was in a bit of a pinch!

Pretty sad for all the eaten girls and also the guy who's girlfriend got eaten.

Apr 5, 2021 5:23 AM

Feb 2019
Does anyone else think that "first demon" guy looks like Michael Jackson? Or is it just me?

These episodes are over so fast.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
May 1, 2021 4:11 AM

Apr 2013
Good episode, finally some Nezuko action. She really needs more screentime desperately, my favorite character so far. It would be great if she would get stronger along her brother as well.
May 20, 2021 7:13 AM

Apr 2021
Well life as a demon slayer is hard alright...but this is just the beginning for Tanjiro ....there are a lot more 'em out there...
May 23, 2021 12:41 PM
May 2021
shayed__ said:
alright episode. felt pretty slow paced if you ask me. Ending scene where nezuko came out was good
ye it was kinda slow paced but it was good
May 24, 2021 3:56 AM
Mar 2021
The journey begins
May 28, 2021 5:51 PM
Mar 2021
A really good episode
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

61 by Kyubey89 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2019

200 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

198 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

274 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

285 by Restault »»
Jun 5, 3:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.