Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 14, 2017 12:11 AM
Apr 2014
tripmode said:
Tokoya said:
Best girl confirmed.....Man everyone in this show has more to them that meets the eye lol

I concur. Long, pinkish hair, wears glasses, hot body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), timid but has an interesting hobby. Yup, best girl indeed.

U know, im just being honest. to me, it looked like your best girk took it by using her toe. that was cool, indeed
Aug 14, 2017 5:56 AM

May 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
Askorti said:

Well, it is the classroom of the elite, so the grills have to be the finest. :P

you said it bruh.. "elite" is about more than just the status..

only beautiful girls mostly with nice big titties are allowed :3

Vanschia said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
why is she so hot?
finally I have favorite grill in this series

btw, great episode as always

EVERY GIRL in this anime is fucking beautiful lol

Funny thing is Class D has the hottest girls lmao since episode 4. At first 3 episodes, they were so out of focus while the other classes were really detailed. At first I was like, Damn every class in this show has a lot of hot girls except Class D who only had that Smoking Hot Teacher, Horikita and Kushida. Then, episode 4 happened and damn they have even finer girls than the other classes , it was pretty clear that Sakura was one of the hottest and without her glasses she looks like Lilith Asami from Trinity Seven.
Aug 14, 2017 6:05 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
DarkwindJR said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

you said it bruh.. "elite" is about more than just the status..

only beautiful girls mostly with nice big titties are allowed :3

EVERY GIRL in this anime is fucking beautiful lol

Funny thing is Class D has the hottest girls lmao since episode 4. At first 3 episodes, they were so out of focus while the other classes were really detailed. At first I was like, Damn every class in this show has a lot of hot girls except Class D who only had that Smoking Hot Teacher, Horikita and Kushida. Then, episode 4 happened and damn they have even finer girls than the other classes , it was pretty clear that Sakura was one of the hottest and without her glasses she looks like Lilith Asami from Trinity Seven.

now i just need some elite fanservice to go with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

theres been some goods so far.. but it can only get better
Aug 14, 2017 7:34 AM

May 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
DarkwindJR said:

Definitely. Just hoping for more Class D teacher fanservice since she is the hottest
Aug 14, 2017 7:41 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
DarkwindJR said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

Definitely. Just hoping for more Class D teacher fanservice since she is the hottest

she has great cleavage, but i really want more from Kikyou, Airi and Honami
Aug 14, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2015
Class C's teacher basically led the talks on his side, while D's teacher was just scratching her balls the entire time, what a bitch.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 14, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2013
Another solid episode, still not that interested in what happens to Sudo but it's still entertaining.
Aug 14, 2017 12:23 PM
Aug 2015
It started off shaky at the start but I've really got into the show, there's always a sense of mystery surrounding the MC. Can't wait for the next episode!
Aug 14, 2017 5:59 PM
Jul 2017
Diab_Haque said:
To anybody who has read the light novels. Are there any new revelations about ayanokoji's background or character? Spoilers welcome. Just use the spoiler tag

Edit: Also forgot to mention, Mc has amnesia so he forgot about Alice
MakeShiftGodAug 14, 2017 7:33 PM
Aug 14, 2017 6:07 PM
Jul 2017
HatsumiShinogu said:
carliz_kun said:

MakeShiftGodAug 14, 2017 7:37 PM
Aug 14, 2017 11:04 PM

Aug 2017
Finally caught up with the latest episode. My opinion (from 1-5) about this anime is really mixed up.

Probably, you don't want to see this if you really enjoy this show. I understand how can you enjoy this show, but I still have my complain.

TL;DR =
I'll keep watching to see how far the story can make this anime watchable for me. The new introduced character Sakura added the point because I have good impression on her.

I hope I can enjoy this show together. I'm new at MAL, let's have fun together. :)

"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Aug 15, 2017 2:25 AM

Jan 2013
Damn, Sakura is actually very pretty. It seems that she is a model or she simply likes to take pretty pics.
That guy from the store, what a creep.
I hope they win the case.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 15, 2017 5:00 AM
Jun 2015
UrbanJahts said:
Okay so MAL says this is a Comedy Romance? Is it really because I have not seen those aspects yet... it a lot more serious and stuff?

Did they just get it wrong?

A set-up?

This is what I've been thinking the whole time. When this started I was expecting a typical romantic comedy slice of life which this obviously isn't. As the show progresses there are some points with mild humor but there's no romance. At least not yet. Neither theme is present enough in this show that it should be listed in the tags.
Aug 15, 2017 5:07 AM

Aug 2017
SailorJenny95 said:

This is what I've been thinking the whole time. When this started I was expecting a typical romantic comedy slice of life which this obviously isn't. As the show progresses there are some points with mild humor but there's no romance. At least not yet. Neither theme is present enough in this show that it should be listed in the tags.

I'm really quite sure this is not romance comedy. This anime are too serious to have that.
Aug 15, 2017 7:47 AM

Oct 2013
I don't know why it bothered me so much, but this was one of the stupidest episodes of anything I've watched in a while. The fact that they're having such an over-the-top court case conducted by the OP student council at which both teachers even need to be present just because this is some insane high and mighty ELITE SCHOOL is just making my brain hurt and lose chromosomes. A bit too dumb and unrealistic for me, and I LIKE dumb if it's done comedically.

Only still watching because of the MC and Horikita.

Still amazed at how much that court scene triggered, holy shit. I might just drop this anime soon.
Aug 15, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2017
Whoahoho said:

Man that creepy Store attendant.

It make me thinking. Where in the world can Kushida have those picture before Sakura agree to help them in the first place?
Aug 15, 2017 12:24 PM
Jul 2017
suzuya_mitsuko said:
SailorJenny95 said:

I'm really quite sure this is not romance comedy. This anime are too serious to have that.

The anime leaves off alot of the comedic aspect that gave it a funny charm in the light novels. Also romance comes in the latter half of the series
Aug 15, 2017 12:36 PM

Aug 2017
MakeShiftGod said:

[spoiler]
The anime leaves off alot of the comedic aspect that gave it a funny charm in the light novels. Also romance comes in the latter half of the series

I don't mean there won't be romance on this show, I mean this is definitely not a "Romance Comedy" as a whole.

That kind of spoiler make me have more interest than before now. Do you think that part of story will be animated? Thanks for the info btw.

Can you also answer my question here :
Suzuya_mitsuko said:

It make me thinking. Where in the world can Kushida have those picture before Sakura agree to help them in the first place?
Aug 15, 2017 12:45 PM
Jul 2017
suzuya_mitsuko said:
MakeShiftGod said:

[spoiler]

I don't mean there won't be romance on this show, I mean this is definitely not a "Romance Comedy" as a whole.

That kind of spoiler make me have more interest than before now. Do you think that part of story will be animated? Thanks for the info btw.

Can you also answer my question here :
Suzuya_mitsuko said:

No Problem. For sure it will be animated. There are only 6 volumes right now and all will be animated most likely in 12-13 episodes. Sakura is most likely a Gravure Model, Or Young Japanese Idol who has pictures posted publicly online but hides their real life identity (Hence why she wears glasses)
Aug 15, 2017 3:24 PM

Aug 2017
MakeShiftGod said:
No Problem. For sure it will be animated. There are only 6 volumes right now and all will be animated most likely in 12-13 episodes. Sakura is most likely a Gravure Model, Or Young Japanese Idol who has pictures posted publicly online but hides their real life identity (Hence why she wears glasses)

I thought they're being isolated? Well, I don't know if they're restricted to outside network or not. Maybe not.
Aug 15, 2017 6:19 PM

Jan 2011
That stupid ass hand slam the SCP did to the wall by the MC was stupid as fuck. How do you walk out of a courtroom-like setting as a senior member of the faculty assuming the position of judge and question someone in that manner? What he did a few weeks back was acceptable given the immediate setting but there, that shit was out of fucking place, tryna hype people up I guess.
Aug 16, 2017 7:06 PM
Jul 2017
suzuya_mitsuko said:
MakeShiftGod said:

I thought they're being isolated? Well, I don't know if they're restricted to outside network or not. Maybe not.
Don’t know the exact definition. But she becomes more open and confident about herself rather isolate.
Aug 18, 2017 3:01 AM

Jan 2017
god sakura is hot
if she gets more screen time she will be best girl
Aug 18, 2017 6:09 PM
Sep 2015
yaoi yaoi yaoi yaoi
Aug 21, 2017 4:03 AM

Jan 2016
Deym Sakura has a hot body. Damn t hat creepy guy
Tags: NTR.

Aug 25, 2017 12:24 PM

Sep 2013
Sakura helps after they go out together and horikita with the defense.
Aug 26, 2017 7:30 AM

Jun 2014
Sakura is hot but her personality is shit.
Sep 3, 2017 1:49 PM

Jul 2015
delete, copy paste photo are too hard in 2017 lol

Sep 8, 2017 12:39 AM

Dec 2012
That pinching though

Sep 11, 2017 1:59 AM

Jun 2016

That disgusting man in the electronic store sent shivers down my spine. Lmao.

Is Sakura taking sexy photos of hers for fun or it's a job of hers? It's definitely an intuition that Sakura can't fully trust Kushida, though. Haha.

Hokirita's brother is really scary for an asshole, though, but he's got nothing on Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji tickling Horikita, though. Lmao.

I honestly want to punch Class C's homeroom teacher. Ugh.

Why am I having a feeling that there'll be no fair "trial" here that Sudo will be expelled? Jeez. And for real what Horikita said about Sudo was true. Sudo needs to chill because his attitude's not helping him at all. He'll definitely attract enemies with that facade of his. Ugh. I still don't want him to be expelled. :/

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 12, 2017 6:46 PM

Dec 2016
I can't wait to see Class C get lawyered reallllll hard
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 17, 2017 9:21 PM

Apr 2012
If having no expulsions is a requirement to advance to class A and her brother wants to keep her down, then it stands to reason that he will lean towards expulsion. But... I think he's just too intrigued with Ayanokōji to let that happen. I think he wants to see all that he is capable of.

Watching this on Funimations's site. Every episode so far has a comment by some full blown commie, either that or a liberal arts major. He reads way too much into the episodes and what differing aspects of it symbolize. At first it was annoying, now it's just hilarious to watch him lose his shit in the comments.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Nov 8, 2017 4:05 PM

May 2012
Hoho what an ending! Pretty loved it, let's see what's next.
Jan 24, 2018 6:33 PM
Jan 2017
UrbanJahts said:
Okay so MAL says this is a Comedy Romance? Is it really because I have not seen those aspects yet... it a lot more serious and stuff?

Did they just get it wrong?

A set-up?

I agree w/ Urban Jahts, this was too serious to be a comedy. This episode especially focused on a lot of bullying which reminds me of Freezing. I dont know if i'm gonna continue this anime
Aug 21, 2018 3:34 AM

May 2016
Studio Lerche handling another school anime that includes class trials must be more than a very nice coincidence...

That store clerk's purpose in life was probably to be a creep set out to prey on unsuspecting women with his less than subtle ways of fishing for personal info and special cameras. Sakura got to trust Ayanokoji more thanks to that creep though.

That class trial was tense. It was pretty one-sided before he tickled Horikiri's sides and made a scene then she completely flipped it over with her defense and a witness in the stand. The first picture flashing being a rather raunchy one must've been pretty awkward but she went through it and showed proof of her in the event anyway. Taking a selfie like that with the fight was pretty weird too but whatever lol

All the girls in Class D being hotties makes me want to call it Class Cup-D instead of Class D-egenerate like I previously did. The shy girl in glasses being an amateur gravure model with a 10/10 body was very nice. Student Council President did the Kabedon Classic to Ayanokoji, my my~

Dec 23, 2018 4:30 AM

Mar 2016
DID AYANOKOUJI JUST SMILED??? (For a moment when Kushida left him and Sakura alone)

Sakura is trying to hide her real identity? So where did she post those SMOKING HOT pictures of her? Publicly on the internet?

Does everyone in the school have some kind of big secret or something? Kushida has her secret alter personality, Sakura had her secret REAL-SELF. Then there's the assumption that Ayanokouji intentionally lowered his grades at 50 & 50. What's next?

That's cute! Ayanokyouji being a total S A V A G E and basically tickled her for half a minute straight, during a COURT MEETING WITH HER BROTHER!

Sakura isn't just brave enough to even come to the event, but to even expose her sexy pictures? Can't she just show the selfie with the 4 guys fighting?

Ayanokoji didn't even flinch when the president tried to push him against the wall, that's awesome.
ShadowkillZDec 23, 2018 4:36 AM
Jul 13, 2019 5:14 AM

Oct 2017
Aff.. i thought that incident with Sudo-kun will be closed in this episode.

Aug 5, 2019 7:02 AM

Nov 2014
What's with that ending?? lmao

So far everything went like I expected. I hope something interesting happens soon otherwise the plot is just too bland and boring

Also hope Kiyotaka does something soon. He's too invisible for a main character. It literally wouldn't make a difference whether he's here or not
Aug 23, 2019 2:24 PM
Mar 2016
Omg, Sakura is so cute! I love this precious angel so much! I really hope she'll get more screen time.
Sep 21, 2019 12:00 PM

Apr 2013
There was really no reason to show all these other pictures of her, was there? She's just showing off at his point lol, probably said afterwards "Follow me on instagram!" xD
That student council president is such a weird dude, why do something dramatic like that in the end? Makes him look like a fool.
Oct 20, 2019 5:18 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao scumbag 1-C teacher!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 4, 2020 1:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wtf are these Sakura's pictures xD it's weird I want to know why she acts like she's extremely shy
Aug 19, 2020 10:42 AM

May 2020
That EP, showed the real deal of the anime, some psicological games and betrayal.
Jan 4, 2021 5:36 AM
May 2020
This president guy just woke up and chose violence against Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. probably vexed that some guy touched his sister. this episode was very good ngl. I'm also enjoying the pacing of the show.
Jan 24, 2021 9:12 AM

Jul 2008
Something feels off when an anime tries to portray a creep like the camera repair guy, and then the next scene focuses on the boobs of the girl who just got creeped on.
Mar 20, 2021 5:32 PM
Nov 2019
hope this president doesn't get his hair turned into silver color...this seems to happen with every guy that has black hair and glasses in animes i've seen lmao
Apr 8, 2021 6:15 AM

Dec 2013
The "courtroom" scene was definitely interesting. Although I'm a sucker for this sort of thing.
May 11, 2021 3:43 AM

Apr 2020
Okay, that tickle scene is my favorite one so far

Class-C's homeroom teacher sounded like he was also an accomplice to take Sudo out
May 20, 2021 10:20 PM
Dec 2011
First episodes were nice I guess, but this one was so badly written.
We saw a bunch of cameras around the campus, even a hidden camera last episode, and now there wasn't even a mention to footage of the fight. The trial scene had a lot of contraditory arguments... I mean, C Class testimonies are believable but Sakura needs proof to support hers???
Jul 5, 2021 11:17 AM

Mar 2019
Another episode, another badass Ayanokouji and great Suzune. Also, Kushida being annoying with her dumb love. Don't turn this into a love triangle shit, please. Though, I doubt Ayanokouji would fall for that.

Great episode overall, I still don't know how to feel about Sakura. Suzune's brother is a picture perfect of a student council president in anime.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.