Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Apr 2016
Much better episode than the first, was pretty funny.
Apr 19, 2017 9:25 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ok I did not expect Megumi to drop that lewd line so casually xD
That was hilarious, totally got Sagiri worked up lol.

Elf is really adorable and is really likable.. Can't wait to see more of her, cute tsundere.
So far this show is shaping up to be one of the best for this season imo.

Apr 19, 2017 10:08 PM

Mar 2017
Megumi is so lewd

This episode was really cute, as well! I hope Masamune realizes her sister's feelings eventually.

Megumi is definitely my favorite right now.
Apr 20, 2017 5:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
She will wash the panties herself!!!! kekeke
Apr 20, 2017 9:11 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
hoshigaki_kisame said:
notice to all mangaka and light novel authors

sagiri is how you are supposed to create a tsundere

not so much tsun that she comes across as a mega bitch

just enough dere so you fall in love with her!!!

i for one loved megumi , very flirty and mischeivious

Besides you cannot really call her a Tsundere. She is very unsure about dealing with her feelings, but in fact she is a very shy DereDere character. She does not has the typical characteristics of a Tsundere.
Apr 20, 2017 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
This Megumi is too loud and so annoying.. ugh
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Apr 20, 2017 9:51 PM

Nov 2015
This series is a total let-down compared to OreImo. I hoped for something more. I'll see how things go but it looks light on plot and character development but way high on underage teen fetishization. Yawn.
Apr 20, 2017 11:45 PM

Oct 2012
delta5 said:
This series is a total let-down compared to OreImo. I hoped for something more. I'll see how things go but it looks light on plot and character development but way high on underage teen fetishization. Yawn.

This is how I feel tbh. I can't help but compare it to OreImo and in that way it has been a let down.

I felt the blunt lewedness was funny from Megumi, but that can't carry a show on its own. I am still hoping it gets better though!
Apr 21, 2017 6:58 AM
Jul 2016
He is stripped of the status wash legal imouto panties hahahaha
Apr 21, 2017 7:18 AM

Nov 2013
I hope this show doesn't take the incest route ;-;
Apr 21, 2017 9:58 PM

Jun 2015
This anime is actually kind of enjoyable..
Except Yamada.
Apr 22, 2017 4:45 PM

Oct 2012
Will she ever leave her room? *sigh* It seems just about everything in this anime is disguised as fanservice to your face...

At least the ending was pretty cute, great even.
Apr 22, 2017 8:36 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was way funnier that the 1st one.
Izumi is still the cutest girl :3
Oh my...Megumi is so cute but so perverted hahahahah when she said "ochinchin" i was like, Filthy Frank is that you? hahahaha
But that dialogue between her and Izumi was hilarious xD

That blonde girl is so annoying and so spoiled lol
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 23, 2017 3:44 PM
Feb 2017
The episode where you're tempted to have a incest relationship with your little sister.
Apr 25, 2017 5:30 PM

Oct 2013
I started the episode thinking wth the girl has not left her room for more than a year and suddenly a colleague arrived trying make her to go back to school? Was it only for Sagiri to listen Masamune talking about her? Seems like not only Masamune likes Sagiri as she also likes him. I guess.

Overall, this episode was very funny. Megumi is really nice, crazy and ero like Sagiri.
What she said about the dick stuff was pretty hilarious. lol
Apr 30, 2017 8:33 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
"And from now on..... Onii-chan... I'll wash my own underwear, so please never touch them again....."

Apr 30, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2014
Megumi reminds me of Iroha from Oregairu xD
May 1, 2017 11:01 PM

Jun 2013
Did someone say... Ochinchin?

(too easy)
May 2, 2017 10:16 PM

Apr 2016
Did anyone else notice the Spice and Wolf poster in the editors office?
And that Nyanbo statue too?
May 3, 2017 2:16 PM
Sep 2016
listaanime99 said:
Does someone know why the reference to spice and wolf in a background poster at 17:03?
Well since its Isuna's latest novel I'm sure it's some paid promotion, I was quite surprised to see it there tbh.
May 4, 2017 8:18 PM

Jun 2010
Megumi is so pervert <3
May 5, 2017 5:51 PM
Jul 2014
That ED is just too adorable.
May 6, 2017 5:59 PM
Jul 2016
Time spend watching the anime: 23 minute
Time spend watching the ending: 3 hours
May 6, 2017 7:28 PM

Jul 2012
Oh no, he can't wash his little sister's panties. What is life anymore. LOL

The ending is super cute 😊
May 7, 2017 7:55 PM

May 2010

....I hate her already T^T Damn riajuu!

As for Elf Yamada, for now she's pretty meeh, but I don't hate silly ojou-sama type so I won't be judging her after just the very first appearance. Sagiri's little dance sequences made op&ed for me, SO CUUUUUTE~
May 13, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2016
Lasting dialogue:

"Girls my age all love dicks!"
Jinno Megumi
May 14, 2017 2:15 AM

Jan 2017
Kitsu-nee said:

....I hate her already T^T Damn riajuu!

As for Elf Yamada, for now she's pretty meeh, but I don't hate silly ojou-sama type so I won't be judging her after just the very first appearance. Sagiri's little dance sequences made op&ed for me, SO CUUUUUTE~

Megumin wanted to cut the internet. She is now in the top 10 anime antagonists list. :3
May 16, 2017 9:26 AM

Jun 2008
Wait people actually like Megumi and Elf? I hate them both. This anime introduced some really terrible characters.
May 31, 2017 2:38 AM

Apr 2017
ugh, I really don't like any of these characters
Big breast are full of dreams, but small breast are full of hope.
Jun 8, 2017 7:15 AM

Feb 2015
Well... Those characters were very uninteresting. And absolutely nothing made me laugh. I'm going to give it 1 or 2 more episodes to be interesting or funny, and then I'll drop.
Jun 8, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2012
Luke72 said:
Well... Those characters were very uninteresting. And absolutely nothing made me laugh. I'm going to give it 1 or 2 more episodes to be interesting or funny, and then I'll drop.

Most people who dislike it do admit that recent 3-4 episodes have been quite a step above the introduction, though if your really not enjoying these first few that much then the payoff wont be very huge to continue watching. The first episodes are considered the worst ones though.
Jun 26, 2017 6:22 PM

May 2012
Superb development, really loving the new characters and general pacing!

Looking forward to see what's next and boy that ED is catchy!

Also that Yotsuba and Danbo appearance in the background was just great :p
Jul 26, 2017 4:18 AM

Jul 2014
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
TheHatredDMC said:

They're not related by blood here so there's no incest whatsoever here man. Why do people seem to forget that detail is cringe worthy.

It doesn't matter if they're blood related or not. People call their dogs family despite not being related by blood.
Ep 1 established this anime as a comedy-drama between 2 siblings trying to become proper family again, but this ep made it incredibly clear that's not what its intentions are.

True,but then again I don't hear tales of people wanting to fuck there pets as much as Anime portraying not blood-related siblings wanting to fuck their not blood-related sisters.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 28, 2017 7:06 PM

Jul 2014

Damn, I missed out on great meme material!
Oct 30, 2017 3:16 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
LOVE MEGUMI! BIG SMILING EPISODE :)))
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 6, 2017 3:58 PM
Jul 2017
Megumi is a big time etchi. Crazy girl craving for dick. Like who done taught her about the birds and the bees anyway? Masamune ain't R. Kelly, okay? He doesn't pee on little girls.
Nov 26, 2017 1:41 AM

Sep 2012
SweetKiichigo said:
Ok I did not expect Megumi to drop that lewd line so casually xD
That was hilarious, totally got Sagiri worked up lol.

Elf is really adorable and is really likable.. Can't wait to see more of her, cute tsundere.
So far this show is shaping up to be one of the best for this season imo.
AivanK said:
This episode was way funnier that the 1st one.
Izumi is still the cutest girl :3
Oh my...Megumi is so cute but so perverted hahahahah when she said "ochinchin" i was like, Filthy Frank is that you? hahahaha
But that dialogue between her and Izumi was hilarious xD

That blonde girl is so annoying and so spoiled lol
NatyTenshi said:
I started the episode thinking wth the girl has not left her room for more than a year and suddenly a colleague arrived trying make her to go back to school? Was it only for Sagiri to listen Masamune talking about her? Seems like not only Masamune likes Sagiri as she also likes him. I guess.

Overall, this episode was very funny. Megumi is really nice, crazy and ero like Sagiri.
What she said about the dick stuff was pretty hilarious. lol

this girl has no shame 😂

i feel like parents have done poor job teaching their kids cause they don't seem to know what incest really is

PureLily said:
Megumi is so lewd

This episode was really cute, as well! I hope Masamune realizes her sister's feelings eventually.

Megumi is definitely my favorite right now.

i was reading about the novel & vol 5 he confesses & she rejects i guess shes 2shy

20Ani17Analyzer said:
The episode where you're tempted to have a incest relationship with your little sister.
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
Dropped.

-MC wants to screw his sister.
-Sister also wants to clearly screw her brother when he mentions their relationship isn't romantic.
-Girl flirts with MC out of nowhere
-Obvious harem

=

Light novel harem incestuous trash. I thought this was gonna be a genuine emotional anime.
ZBlastHistory said:
I want to read a bit this 300 page of love letter
This incest couple was the one create Oreimo
jerrrge said:
Damn the author went to the incest a lot quicker than in oreimo
Abernite said:
They're not blood related, so I'm down for the incest-like route~

--ALEX-- said:
Definitely the most fun anime this season.

Wincest ending is the ONLY acceptable ending.

Megumi is a slut...I'm calling it right now.

She's not wrong about the "Creepy Otaku shit" tho...that's the best description of LNs I've heard so far!
Kevil said:
This is oreimo all over again ffs. Fcking incest
Gazz said:
my overall score for this anime keeps dropping and dropping per episode release. Forced drama, unnecessary fan service camera angle, pantsu joke is overused, incest wincest shit.

is he really going for the incest route? wtf dude. I hope FBI comes through your door soon.

I hope it gets better soon.
AvidAnimeViewer said:
Gazz said:
the cringe in the first 3 minutes of this episode is very strong.

bad episode imo. If the episodes focuses on other characters (especially elf sensei), its fun to watch. But if its about Sagiri I was like, just have sex with your brother and enough with your tsundere attitude. its not cute, its annoying. and to masamune just fuck your little sister.

It isn't just the cringe, this show literally baffles me. They both love each other, everyone including themselves knows they love each other, despite this, multiple lolis fall for the guy anyway and their feelings are out in the open as well. And yet... it feels like nothing is happening in the show or from public response. It's leagues trashier then Oreimo, but nobody has dropped it yet. It's appeal is its trashiness, yet those same people brought in by it can't fully commit to going with the flow of the trash. It leaves me in a conflicted equilibrium that never feels quite right or wrong or even a semi-palatable combination. I think it's this weird feeling that keeps people watching just because they want to figure out what this odd experience is. Or they're of the "incest is wincest" faction.

@Pipe u can read this all below :)

i took some Quotees above from EP4 & EP5 & EP7 & EP8 discussion to avoid repeating myself :)

not even incest cause they are not blood related (Sagiri & Masamune), also incest is if 2 closely blood related ppl have sex so no sex no incest so it has to be between 2ppl closely related with blood & also they half to have sex if this 2 conditions are not met u cant call it incest!!!!! law is another matter like some countries if ur adopted u can't marry the adopted family's daughter or son but if the family is just ur guardians without adoption u can & if its against the law its against the law if it against the law it doesn't mean its incest & also if u find it gross it doesn't make it incest i have seen ppl before who make same mistake call anime's that are not incest anime's incest anime's, maybe ur parents didn't teach u the meaning of incest properly they thought u got it but u misunderstood it?

second they became step siblings when they are teenagers u cant look at them as siblings if they become step-siblings at 7+ or 8+ & cause at their age sibling bond can't develop so u can't expect them to see each other as siblings if they become siblings when they are bit 2old for that i mean for sibling bond

& if u teach them its wrong u mite be destroying them cause if they grow up thinking that way & still fall for each other & they think something is wrong with them when they are normal u can teach that its against the law in ur country but u can't teach them its wrong its also possible that even without sibling bond there wont be any romance cause they mite be 2diffrent from each other like they don't find each others traits appealing, but i do recommend that if 2ppl with kids from previous relationship marry they would think about it is it good idea to adopt each others kids or not in a country where step-siblings cant marry cause they may destroy their future & happiness if they do that cause what if they fall for each other in future that makes u guilty of their suffering same goes to if u teach them that step sibling romance is taboo

also in JAP step siblings are allowed to merry so u see there are so meany reasons why u are wrong

i am so fed up with ppl calling a anime with no incest a incest anime & romance between step siblings incest ITS FK WRONG PPL WHEN DO U LEARN WHAT INCEST IS!!!! it is against the law in some countries (step sibling Romantic relationship well in some it isn't against the law & in some they just can't marry) but that doesn't make it incest zero blood relations means its not incest!!!!!!

even if u feel like its incest (even if u feel sibling bond with ur sister or brother & still see him or her as sibling cause of that u feel like its incest its not incest) its not cause incest is a biological term for two closely blood related ppl example siblings having sex (that what i learned in school)

incest is a biological term for two closely blood related ppl example siblings having sex!!!!!

TheHatredDMC said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

It doesn't matter if they're blood related or not. People call their dogs family despite not being related by blood.
Ep 1 established this anime as a comedy-drama between 2 siblings trying to become proper family again, but this ep made it incredibly clear that's not what its intentions are.

True,but then again I don't hear tales of people wanting to fuck there pets as much as Anime portraying not blood-related siblings wanting to fuck their not blood-related sisters.

lol so true

i guess their parents did poor job when teaching them (didn't explain all right way) when they were growing up cause they misunderstand their teachings & cause of that they don't seem to know what incest really is

AnimeFanboy1234 said:
TheHatredDMC said:

They're not related by blood here so there's no incest whatsoever here man. Why do people seem to forget that detail is cringe worthy.

that doesn't matter (ur point is invalid & void) cause if u have no sibling bond u can still call a person brother or sister cause that how it is on paper & cause ur parents took her or him in but that doesn't mean u see them that way also when u say family even 2ppl in love are considered family specially when they marry, some1 u love is also ur family u feel he or she is ur family, what really matters is how u feel about ur step sibling & the age u became step siblings cause at certain age u can't develop sibling bond with ur brother or sister but u still call him or her that cause ur parents took him or her in & then its possible u may one day fall for her or him

only issue is they are teens with boiling hormones hard to deal with (well some are hard...) hard to make sure they follow rules so they wont become teen parents i have heard its hard to deal with there was couple not married yet maybe by new they are & their teen kids hit it (i mean they clicked) on they got together year or few before this 2 hit it on & became secret couple parents didn't know, story what was told in documentary they send one to grandmother cause they could keep eye on them that well XD

i talked more about it it above
Sugram22Dec 1, 2017 11:04 AM
Dec 17, 2017 9:56 PM

Sep 2013
Megumi is annoying as fuck

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 22, 2018 8:41 PM
Nov 2017
WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS??
May 23, 2018 11:27 PM
Jan 2018
*clap* *clap* *clap* ero manga sensei I can only watch for brief periods of time before I question my existence.Waching this makes me realize that I don’t know what I am anymore
Aug 8, 2018 9:42 AM

Apr 2015
"Just call me Megumin!" Fuck you bitch you'll never be Megumin.

We were introduced to two new girls...and I don't like either of them! From the author of Oreimo, an entire cast of screeching, manipulative middle schoolers. Oreimo had decent side characters at least. The girl who works at the bookstore is probably the best so far.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 20, 2018 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
He sounded like Petelgeuse so many times this episode.
Sep 5, 2018 7:31 PM
May 2017
This girl is a problem. Hard times are coming.
Aug 17, 2019 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
Megumi is a goddess. I offer up my prayers to her.
Oct 20, 2019 11:59 AM

May 2017
Ending : imouto look like a bird , sadly her name isnt kotori

Megumin is realy funny , my favorite character of this show
LadyLeeMingJun 8, 2021 10:25 PM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 12, 2021 11:03 PM

Jan 2010
"Hmm... usually boys fall in love with me right away. If you didn't, you must be into boys, right?"

.......Wow, that's some ego. She also just starts cracking dick jokes with a guy she just met, is a self-proclaimed otaku, aggressively friendly, pretty lewd, and generally cute. That's a lot of character traits, but okay, sure. Also, I guess Sagiri's non-blood relation to Masamune is just common knowledge? Alright then.

Masamune just outright monologued that Sagiri is more beautiful than any girl. I'm guessing this show is supposed to be a soft parody on LN incest tropes, but eventually goes down that route by falling into the same patterns it tries to mock?

The Yamada Elf segment was somewhat interesting with its commentary on light novel sentence structure and linguistic complexity. I haven't read many light novels, and I'm more familiar with them through their anime adaptations, admittedly. Although, being light novels, their target demographic appears to be teenagers to young adults, so I'd expect their vocabulary and length to be fairly easy to digest. It does make me worry that they're just quickly consumed and discarded though. Additionally, with a lower bar of entry for readers, as Yamada Elf seems to be aiming for, I'd assume it allows for a larger breadth of readers to pick up her novels, but I'd question how simple her stories end up being.

...Huh, Eromanga Sensei actually got me to think about real life issues regarding publication, readership, and writing. That's something I guess.
Apr 15, 2021 6:24 PM

Nov 2010
Megumi and her talk of penises made me LOL so much.

Oh no, no more panty washing privileges, you done fucked it up mate!

Anyway, quite a number of waifus introduced this episode, but for me Sagiri is still the most visually pleasing with Elf Yamada close behind.
Jun 6, 2021 2:35 AM

Jan 2017
Proposal to cut off the house's internet?!? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD MEGUMI THAT'S SUCH SADISM

Elf has trash spelling but still succeeding in the LN industry, how fitting
Jun 19, 2021 3:22 AM

Jun 2019
Man... Megumin is really something else. Love for dicks. LMAO.
Nov 1, 2021 3:14 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ah yes this is where the true colors of this anime really begin to show, especially with that wonderful, infamous opening scene, hot damn.

For real though, I’m actually thinking that gigguk singing his “praises” for this anime overhyped it for myself a bit. The degenerate levels I was expecting didn’t actually turn out to be that high… they’re there for sure but they are not as extreme as I thoufht. Maybe I was expecting kiss x sis levels of BLISS. But yeah no nothing really can top kiss x sis. Eromanga sensei so far has been relatively speaking quite tame in comparison.

Or maybe yet again, I am speaking too soon. Let this be true, so I can let the degenerate within me run wild

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
May 8, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by Pinata_ »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Loli_Enthusiast - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.